[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest xbabii_M

OMG! That is just so cute! Did you make it yourself???

LOL Jinnie is just adorable (:

Hehehehe. Hyesung's crab dance!

Does anyone know where these two gifs are from?? Like what show???

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loving_D

And I want to ask something: What are everyone's favorite shinhwa-songs? This question has been in this thread before, right? But because there are a couple of new people in here (me included) i think it's ok? ^-^

my top 5 fav are (so hard!!):

1. time machine

2. perfect man

3. wild eyes

4. gonna be alright

5. i pray 4 u

honorable mentions: once in a lifetime, brand new, angel, isn't it beautiful, hero

wow were on the 996th page already? im gooing to try my best and reply everyday this week lol. Andy's pictures are handsome but somehow they don't really attract me that much? maybe its cuz im not used to seeing andy in suits? the black suit was nice ^^ lol. so has there been some big news about our boyz latley? i want to know since i havent been here in a long time

--------Edit-----------

omg i come back and own a page?! nice 997TH PAGE love you all shinhwa lovers!!!!!

Guest aindy

kinda hard to select which shinhwa song is my fave.. coz i love all their songs.. :blush:

anyways, here's my list: (no particular order)

- perfect man

- gonna be alright

- endless love

- my own secret

- angel

- brand new

- shooting star

still can't help but stare at andy's new pics..

seeing a brand new andy in the coming days makes me excited..

wow! it's been so long..

i think i missed out a lot already!!

and.. were almost have 1000th page!!

keep it up guys!!!^^

5/8 [news] Dongwan's Solo Title Track is a Ballad

wow.. great news.. though i'll love it if he sing pop rock.. lol.

but anyways.. ballad suits dongwannie's voice..

i'm sooo looking forward to it..

actually there's a lot to look forward too!

also M's 3rd jib.. ahihihi..

Guest infinityyy

My Fave Shinhwa Songs<33

1. Gonna Be Alright (6th album)

2. Into My Heart (4.5 album)

3. Nothing (2nd album)

4. Time Machine (7th Album)

5. Once in a Lifetime (8th album)

6. I Swear.. (Shinhyesung - 4th album)

7. Trippin (4th album)

8. Hero (Smtown summer album)

There's a bunch more, but those have to be my favorite of all time from Shinhwa<33

Guest xmkaex

woah, i've been so busy lately that i haven't gotten a chance to come here... and were almost to 1000pgs woot!

but luckily school is almost over....waiting for the SUPER SHINHWA SUMMER xD

M-Rising- it's good to hear that minwoo is getting things started. lol and it's funny/cute how dongwan is his first customer. like they always say... family comes first, their like brothers xD.

upcoming albums

-dongwan

-hyesung

-minwoo

-eric

-shinhwa 9th album

surely this year will be great because its all filled with shinhwa xD

this past week i had to study for my tests[crazy teachers wanna cram tests before finals grr.] and all i was listening to was minwoo's untouchable album and shinhwa's brand new album. haha im addicted, because at school i start humming the songs out of nowhere ..hehe

my favorite shinhwa songs?...ahh that's a toughy because it's constantly changing xD

currently its..

deep sorrow

perfect man

i pray for you

weak man

Chance/Opportunity

2gether 4ever

the street

eusha eusha

all of my

i ordered minwoo's girlfriend album special edition. can't wait for it to come in, when it does, i will share some pictures :D

Guest loving_D

i ordered minwoo's girlfriend album special edition. can't wait for it to come in, when it does, i will share some pictures :D

i bought minwoo's girlfriend special edition album awhile ago...i thought it wasn't going to be good, but man...i still listen to it. i have never listened to a full album more than that one.

i hope minwoo's 3rd jib is just as good. i really enjoyed his 2nd jib.

Andy's new pictures:

wow, andy's pictures are soo awesome. he looks so handsome and mature in all of them. love him in the suits...suit designs aren't bad at all and they look even better when andy's wearing them. haha. i like his new look...it suits him and cause he's getting older, i really do think he should diverge from the CUTE persona SOMETIMES!!! :)

dongwan's upcoming album:

can't wait...dongwan might not be the leading vocal in shinhwa, but that doesn't mean his voice isn't addicting...honestly, i find myself constantly rewinding shinhwa songs just to hear dongwan's parts. his voice is so unique and distinguished....can't wait. i'm glad he's decided to do ballads cause it suits his voice really well....maybe as a bonus, he should include some rock or R&B cause it's obvious the man can sing ANYTHING. know what i realized?...i've heard all of the members rap in at least some songs, but i've never heard dongwan do it...might be interesting if he did. CAN'T CONTAIN MY ANTICIPATION for both Dongwan's and Hyesung's albums.

my personal favorite shinhwa songs that i never get bored of listening to:

(1) Brand New (7th album)

(2) Liar (7th album)

(3) Young Gunz (6.5 Winter Story)

(4) The Street (Inspiration #1)

(5) Weak Man (State of the Art 8th)

(6) On a Night Like This (7.5 Winter Story)

(7) Hero (Summer SMTown)

(8) Yeh Bbeu Jan Ah or It's Beautiful (Winter Story 06-07)

997 Wow! I am very impressed ^^

Can't wait til we reach 1000!!

SHINHWA CHANGJO FIGHTING!!

Please do not spam. I am not very impressed to see every page someone is saying how close this thread is to 1000 pages. This is not related to Shinhwa at all.

Guest aindy

5/15 [news] Minwoo, Hyesung, Dongwan Join Show

MAY TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS

10021663472sbr7.jpg

"Korean Wave 2007 Romantic Festival" will be commenced in Japan, and at that time, there will be 6 actors attending the festival and also gasoos such as Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo, Shin Hyesung, Junjin, and also SS501 and Kim Jung Hoon. About 300 workers will also help in the preparation.

"Korean Wave 2007 Romantic Festival" is a dream event, broadcasting Korean dramas and movie, also utilizing images and music. Being Fuji TV's series of special shows, it is very popular with the audience.

The main organizer SBS and HQ said, "Through Korean Wave's big stars being together and holding a huge Korean Wave Festival, it can be another way of introducing the Korean Wave to Japan."

Also, "Korean Wave 2007 Romantic Festival" forms together with the now quiet dramas, movies and music in Japan, and through the cultural festival gives Korean stars a chance to become huge stars in Japan. They hope that this time can be a huge opportunity for Korean culture to grow in Japan.

This time organized by SBS and HQ together, SBS and Fuji TV together organizing "Korean Wave 2007 Romatic Festival" will be held on 23rd June at Goodwill Dome, and will appromixmately about 30000 fans will attend.

Date: 2007/6/23 (Saturday)

Time: 4:30 show starts (2:30 entry)

Place: Goodwill Dome

Selling of Tickets: 24th May start sales

Price of tickets: SS - 15000 Yen, S - 10000 Yen, A - 7000 Yen, VIP - 25000 Yen

Credits: Yahoo (source), You Korea (source), nuriko126&yangjing&小佳佳@bestshinhwa (cn translation), cognizantfire@angelicalharmony (eng translation), angelicalharmony, cognizantfire@shinhwachangjo, shinhwachangjo

Guest miriya

Ahh, i love going through all the favorite-lists! x3

But it's true, there are so many good songs, it's really hard to choose <33

Yesterday, I watched the Heroine 6 Summer Special with Shinhwa again (for the first time in HQ, though) and couldn't help noticing one scene between andy and minwoo: Andy made a fault in one of these games and should be punished by Minwoo, with one of these cute hammers. And Minwoo pretended to hit him really hard (andy's facial expression was cute then) but then gave him only a light hit. When I saw the way, Minwoo looked at Andy, while he did this... woah, my heart was melting away! He looked sooo loving and protective... gahh! :tears:

Btw. does someone know, where i could get softsubs for this show? It's great even without the subs, though, especially sungie has some great moments :lol:

Guest eLai16

hello..... i'm really glad to know that u all adored Shinhwa so much.... and how i wish to see them in person too.. I wish is to go to Korea and meet them.... (i guess it'll be only on my dreams... :wacko: )

i really love their songs... i never get tired listening to them every single day....

my faves are:

Liar (eric and dongwan)

Weak Man

The Days

Isnt it Beautiful

BrandNew

Angel

You're Everything and

Midnight Girl....

hehehehehe...... i guess i'm an addict????

Guest nutzie

noooooooooo!!!!!!!!! i was away for a day and 2 warnings on 2 pages already [that added to the warning we got on the previous page]?? crap, my reminder wasn't working.. should i put it in a bigger font so people actually bother reading them??

1. no spamming [edward had picked out specific posts that are considered spamming, so i guess you should know by now what is considered spamming]

2. no quoting of pictures

3. no file download requests

there, my 2nd reminder.. please please please don't spam anymore *begs* if there's a warning for every page, this thread's gonna be closed pretty soon, and we'll have stricter rules.. that had never happened before [in this thread at least] and i don't want it to happen either, cos it takes the fun out of fangirling.. can we just follow the rules guys? thanks!!

anyways, back to shinhwa.. my brother has finally admitted that he likes shinhwa!! well to a certain extent anyways.. he loves dongwan's solo - that girl on the second floor [the one that i always heard from his laptop, but he finally admitted it himself] and he was confused when i told him to listen to the japanese single [he was like "they sing in japanese??" he said minwoo's accent is weird though -_-"] oh he likes hey dude too..

livvie - nooo i still can't think of andy as sexi.. it just sounds.. wrong.. he's just.. matured.. hahaha.. don't put ideas into my head.. somehow it just feels wrong to think of andy as sexi >_< i can'ttt!! oh you can just call me nutzie/nat..

ah, because my internet connection went crazy because of the storm yesterday, i couldn't go online at all.. so i satisfied myself by rewatching happy together for the hundredth time.. and i still laugh at them being stupid and all.. and junjin's hair.. so cutee!! i just can't get over it ^^" anyways, i miss those times i can see them having so much fun together.. i want 9th album to come out sooner so i can see them on game and variety shows.. like, now?

Guest whitneyy

i'm a BIG fan of shinhwa too...

man i didn't know soompi had a shinhwa post!

glad i finally found it!

noooooooooo!!!!!!!!! i was away for a day and 2 warnings on 2 pages already [that added to the warning we got on the previous page]?? crap, my reminder wasn't working.. should i put it in a bigger font so people actually bother reading them??

1. no spamming [edward had picked out specific posts that are considered spamming, so i guess you should know by now what is considered spamming]

anyways, back to shinhwa.. my brother has finally admitted that he likes shinhwa!! well to a certain extent anyways.. he loves dongwan's solo - that girl on the second floor [the one that i always heard from his laptop, but he finally admitted it himself] and he was confused when i told him to listen to the japanese single [he was like "they sing in japanese??" he said minwoo's accent is weird though -_-"] oh he likes hey dude too..

livvie - nooo i still can't think of andy as sexi.. it just sounds.. wrong.. he's just.. matured.. hahaha.. don't put ideas into my head.. somehow it just feels wrong to think of andy as sexi >_< i can'ttt!! oh you can just call me nutzie/nat..

ah, because my internet connection went crazy because of the storm yesterday, i couldn't go online at all.. so i satisfied myself by rewatching happy together for the hundredth time.. and i still laugh at them being stupid and all.. and junjin's hair.. so cutee!! i just can't get over it ^^" anyways, i miss those times i can see them having so much fun together.. i want 9th album to come out sooner so i can see them on game and variety shows.. like, now?

Yes please, lets not have our thread closed down!!

nat ahahahah, you're so funny :lol: :lol: I'll try to refrain from putting any ideas into your head....but for some reason, although I know I've done it before, using any of the members' names + the word mature makes me laugh hysterically....maybe it's because I know that deep down, they are about as immature as you can get - thats what makes them so down-to-earth and lovable :lol:

I wish I could convert my little sister over to Shinhwa too...but so far, I'm having no effect on her....she's more into fangurling about viet music....but maybe someday!

Ahaha, the happy together episode was a great one! I ended up watching parts of x-man germany for the nth time last night! Hopefully, for one of their promotion things, they'll show up on the new show Jihwaza....OMG that would be mass chaos and hysterically funny :lol: :lol:

Guest ultaeja

Lol, I don't post in here much, but darn... Shinhwa is the best. Shinhwa is mine(andyours) NO.1~~ <3333 Aaah... For our lovable guys' albums to come out--- There's still so much time left until their album come out! I don't think I can wait anymore, but it's okay! I CAN! LOL :D 3 more pages and we reach the 1,000 PAGE! :D

Guest kassuma

Fancam - 070428 Minwoo Returning to Hotel in China

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2dGyh7RYJY

Fancam - 070429 Minwoo Rehearsing In China

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjJJvSDaPzw

Fancam - 070429 Minwoo Performance Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C4iilbhpFY

Fancam 1:Junjin Perform in Luoyang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZyZCeqRgUg

Fancam 2:Junjin Perform in Luoyang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7z2Ilm8OO4

Fancam 3:Junjin Perform in Luoyang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLrHXtRJYMQ

credits: bs + shcn

Guest paigehk

upcoming albums

-dongwan

-hyesung

-minwoo

-eric

-shinhwa 9th album

surely this year will be great because its all filled with shinhwa xD

wow...I'm excited just to think about it. Man...I can't wait. But Eric is having a solo album? I heard about DongWan, but never knew about Eric, that's cool though. I want to see Andy too.

*Imagine that all the best awards/poll would go to the Shinhwa guys, as individual and the whole group.

Archived