[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

I'm too lazy to quote postings for now. I'll do it later because I have to backlog so many pages :P

Anyway.. about Shinhwa's Manager, I think I've seen Minwoo, JunJin and Andy's personal manager.

Minwoo's manager is the chubby guy on the picture (he appeared on Wontak's Angel movie too) so cute.. =P

JunJin's manager.. I've seen him around during his episode of Happy Shares Company and some random pictures.

Andy's manager.. I've seen him during M-Net Watch The Star when Shinhwa was in Singapore for their concert (but I'm not really sure if he's the one)

I'd like to see Hyesung, Eric and Dongwan's manager too :D

angeldreams: Whee.. thank you so much for the translation!! :)

i think i might have seen hyesung's manager before...in minwoo's manwon happiness episode against ayumi, when he's at the shinhwa photoshoot with the other members, hyesung hands minwoo a cookie, but then asks him to deliver the cookie over to his manager. lol! could that man be hyesung's manager?

haha does anyone else know what scene i'm talking about, or am i going crazy?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pharmer

lol! are we playing "I Spy" w/ the managers now? that's actually interesting, i wanna see the managers too. M's manager is pretty likeable. kekeke I really wanna see Andy's. He must be fed well due to andy's fan club :)

speaking of the managers: are they the same ones from when ShinHwa was a part of SM? can't be right? i heard that SM mangers and what not are scary!!

Guest sarah_luisa

question: never know what kind of korean fans does andy have? and i read in an article that when he started cross-dressing(golden fishery) his fans stopped giving him foods... please describe them..

i thought stars stop accepting food from fans after yunho's incident?

During their stay in Singapore, there’s a mgr who is petty good looking. He is also the one who stayed with Junjin till the last day. Ahaha… and there’s a fat one who is tagging along with Andy.. this man is very fierce wonder who is he too… I think I have their pic but my PC is spoilt so I cannot do anything now…. T_T

question: never know what kind of korean fans does andy have? and i read in an article that when he started cross-dressing(golden fishery) his fans stopped giving him foods... please describe them..

i thought stars stop accepting food from fans after yunho's incident?

^lolz

I think the food thing was a joke they made in the show during one episode where Andy didn't participate in the NG game at the end of the show and only acted as the director. Fans not giving his food was a joke about salvaging his image and that's why he wasn't participating that day. Does that make sense? I think the fuss the fans made was about how Andy's appearance on so many variety shows when he wasn't promoting something made him look like he had a lot of time in his hands. I personally think Golden fishery is a very good project.

Guest pandan

Heum, I think I've seen glimpses of managers in several vids before.... but not sure whether they're really their managers though....

But in Singapore that time, we've seen Eric's manager who came with him to the airport..... I think that one can confirm that he is really Eric's manager.... (keep seeing him with him everywhere =X)

Eric's manager from minute 00:33 to about 01:16:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLJHHccXPl4

Might be Junjin's manager from minute 03:13 to about 03:20:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ua7x1oJZikM

Might be Hyesung's manager from minute 02:58 to 03:04:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtvK947a0xw

And of course,..... Minwoo's manager:

Have never seen Andy's and Wannie's.... hehe.

Guest angelix

5/1 [news] Shinhwa -- 5 brothers enter army?

MAY TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

one of GOD's members have already entered the army, this year's artists who are entering the army, thier activites are taken note.

eric, kim dongwan, lee minwoo and other shinhwa members although will enter the army this year, but they still seem to be extremely busy with their activities.

except for shin hyesung who doesnt need to enter the army, the other members have to enter. the fans might be upset because of the years ahead when shinhwa will be inactive.

eric has given up his citizenship for living in america for entering the army, and has also recieved awards in last year's SBS music appreciation. having his talents recognised, eric's works are highly awaited.

credits// 暖藏弼教 + 打糕@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=330.0

---

5/1 [trans] Dongwan's drama "person i love" profile

taken from web

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/saram/index.html

0-2OIeFS-032759500-1168007375.jpg

尹锡柱 (thats dongwan's name in the drama but i dont know how to translate, its YOO-something) / kim dongwan, 30 years old, tv station company producer.

"i betrayed her unknowingly.." a guy who did not even sense his inner side.

second child out of 4 other siblings

father passed away in first year of high school, stayed with aunt (young widow)

high and clear expectations for everything, loves to reason.

went out with "尚熙" (a name of a girl but i dont know how to translate that name) in high school, has a daughter of one week old, has a happy family.

being seduced by a rich man's daughter, he starts to backslide.

in the end he inflicts wounds on his wife that cannot be healed, and marries the rich man's daughter.

still loving his wife, but he appeared very cold and unfeeling when he betrayed his wife.

img3102nm5.jpg

a family love that stirs others

although all are siblings of the same race, but the things they learn are different. the places they grew up from was also different. thus their attitude and views are different. living together once more, they live through days of quarrels and love. giving love and tears, excitement and laughters, they all sense the greatness of life.

the conflicts between the five siblings and their understanding

the five siblings normally start quarrels and fights by the first and second child, (second being dongwan), with the first child having a kind heart, and the second child having a "must-win" heart.

the meaning of real happiness

in this world where expensive things is the currency to buy love, people are easily tempted, and lose certain important things in the way. seeing this allows us to think about what happiness really is.

credits// SBS + MYTH + 打糕@shinhwachina + prizzyy@http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=329.0

----

5/1 [news] Arrived in Japan!

we heard that during the afternoon MINWOO came to japan!

thats really fast! to the japanese fans, this is good news!

and, junjin eric andy will come tomorrow!

dongwan will come on that day due to this busy schedule of filming!

hyesung.. i dont know..

finally arrived! enjoy!

credits// GOODJP + fairylee@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=328.0

Guest theLEGEND

Goldfish Next Week's Preview

CAPS BY ME, DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES and DO NOT HOTLINK!!

This is during the NG segment. At least we know that he's going to act as a guy :P

caps1xp6.jpg

caps2kp1.jpg

caps3gk8.jpg

caps4fa3.jpg

caps5im2.jpg

So this brings out the army question again. Do they all go together and come back in 2 years or do they scatter and take longer than 2 years to be together again????

I wonder when will we know for sure....

5/1 [news] Shinhwa -- 5 brothers enter army?

eric, kim dongwan, lee minwoo and other shinhwa members although will enter the army this year, but they still seem to be extremely busy with their activities.

except for shin hyesung who doesnt need to enter the army, the other members have to enter. the fans might be upset because of the years ahead when shinhwa will be inactive.

Guest poloblue

hi,does anyone have LOVE WON´T COME MV HQ?

do u use clubbox??? if not, i'll find the link from another forum and pm it to you, maybe tomorrow, since its 4am right now LOL

HEY EVERYONE!!! THE 2ND SHINHWA FIC HAS JUST STARTED SO COME IN AND READ OR BE AN AUTHOR!!!!!

FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, THE SHINHWA FIC IS A FANFIC WRITTN BY SHINHWA FANS, EACH FAN WRITES A CHAPTER AND U CAN WRITE ANYTHING U WANT, JUST FOLLOW ON FROM THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!! CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE TO BE AN AUTHOR OR TO JUST READ AND JOIN THE PM LIST!!!

sorry to krizza and lynda, i dont mean to butt in on your work, just that i felt i had to advertise or else the author list wont grow!!!!!!!

I forgotten all about you guys writing the fanfic. Did I read that you guys finished the first one?

Can you give me direct link where I can read your first one? Too lazy to search! LOL!

HEY EVERYONE!!! THE 2ND SHINHWA FIC HAS JUST STARTED SO COME IN AND READ OR BE AN AUTHOR!!!!!

FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, THE SHINHWA FIC IS A FANFIC WRITTN BY SHINHWA FANS, EACH FAN WRITES A CHAPTER AND U CAN WRITE ANYTHING U WANT, JUST FOLLOW ON FROM THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!! CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE TO BE AN AUTHOR OR TO JUST READ AND JOIN THE PM LIST!!!

sorry to krizza and lynda, i dont mean to butt in on your work, just that i felt i had to advertise or else the author list wont grow!!!!!!!

Okay, another question. I've asked this in Battle Shinhwa but since it's not active as this one, maybe someone who watched Battle Shinhwa can help me.

I didn't watch the whold series of Battle Shinhwa because I knew Shinhwa members would not be in it all the time but I was able to download final selection Part 1 anad Part 2. Shinhwa members looked so "mature" next to Battle members! LOL!

Anyway, I've been trying to download Ep. 30, in CB it said it's the last episode? It had later date than Final Selection series so I was curious as to what this episode is about. Does Shinhwa members come out in it? I've been trying to download in my CB for last 3 days but hasn't downloaded yet.

Oh, and I saw that alot of Shinhwa fans from here are also at Battles forum. LOL!

Guest susymoon

do u use clubbox??? if not, i'll find the link from another forum and pm it to you, maybe tomorrow, since its 4am right now LOL

hi,no i don´t use clubbox :( i would really appreciatte if you could send it to me,thank you soo musch

Guest s3xyminwoo

5/1 [news]Shinhwa -- 5 brothers enter army?

one of GOD's members have already entered the army, this year's artists who are entering the army, thier activites are taken note.

eric has given up his citizenship for living in america for entering the army, and has also recieved awards in last year's SBS music appreciation. having his talents recognised, eric's works are highly awaited.

why doesn't hyesung have to go to the army???

DV sent me the link .... I read up to Chapter 6...had to stop because it's almost time for me to go home....you guys are AWSOME!!! The story is so great! It's amazing how all of you tied your own story into another person's story. Can't wait to continue reading. Looking forward to more. Can't wait to read Dongwan's. Thank you guys.

I forgotten all about you guys writing the fanfic. Did I read that you guys finished the first one?

Can you give me direct link where I can read your first one? Too lazy to search! LOL!

He hurt himself bad when they were doing the Guerilla Concert during their 4th jib.

I don't think he doesn't have go to the army ..... I think he still needs to go to army but will be doing office work like Kim Jong Kook.

why doesn't hyesung have to go to the army???

Archived