[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

krizza - omgg! what an adorable poem. =D Ahhh, it's soo cuute. (: You're a really great writer ~ LOL i've always thought of writing poems based on Shinhwa, but whenever I do sit down to write... I always blank out. --;; I think it's a good idea to just do them in class, since that's when my brain is the most active anyway... LOL. But wonderful poem, thank you for sharing. :D

hehe... i don't sit down and write... i can not force myself into writing anything. i just write when i feel a strong emotion comes over me ^^ thanks!!!!

hey.....i'm korean maybe i could help you out...lolz......since this is juss a fun shirt i would write it in informal speech.....(plus i have no idea how you would say that in formal^^) the first and second quotes are two different things in korean.....so i don't know which one you would want....the first one is:

1)난 UP에서 왔다, 너는?

the second one is:

2)난 UP에서 공부한다, 너는?

the first one is "from" and the second one is "study" so i hope that helps^^

waa!!~~ thanks a lot!!! now i can write it!! haha!!~~ go t-shirt!!!

can i marry you? hehe!!!!

so,

korean- 난 UP에서 왔다, 너는?

romanized- nan UPeseo aeuss or hwass da, neoneun?

english- i'm from UP, you?

and,

korean- 난 UP에서 공부한다, 너는?

romainzed- nan UPeseo gongbuhanda, neoneun?

english- i study in UP, how about you?

I was at the goodenter site and it looks like members has started their activities.

Here's list of what they'll be doing this month (October):

10/10 = Hyesung - Joong-Ahng College

10/11 = Eric - KSA

10/12 = Eric - KSA

Dongwan = Busan Movie Opening Ceramony (???)

10/20 = Andy - Shin Dong Yup Here, Not Here

10/21 = Minwoo - Asia Music Festival - China

10/27 = Minwoo - Seoul Music Festival

Question for you, tvxqsaraeng:

That's great. Got questions...

1. Why is first one 에세 spelled differently than the 2nd one 에서?

2. is it 난 or 나는?

I like the 2nd one better.... can you also say 나는 UP 에서 공부해, 너는?

Korean language is so hard! LOL! It sounds great but when you write it, it can be so different than how it sounds! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

thanks mommie for these scheds!!!!! i want to learn it! and not only be able to read it. not just because i love shinhwa or anything but because i am really fascinated with the korean culture. i am so buying a korean history book!

yeah. it originally wusnt ranking but just saying what we liked about the members. LOL it somehow turned into ranking. && LOL YES ME TOO I WANT TO BUY THAT MAGAZINE. if you ever find somebody on soompi selling it or find some way to it. LOL tell me !

yeah, i didn't know when the ranking started! haha!

we both want to buy a magazine!!!! we! buy buy buy!

my mom LOVES eric.. blame that for watching firebird... gosh did he look handsome in that series :P

gawsh i wish my mom is like yours. she totally detest eric! why???? why??? we can't both spamzzmmm on shinhwa cause of eric. gash. i want an eric-loving mommie!!! haah

miserable, it's cute ^^ thanks for the shinhwa love!

Rozzy, hot and cute pics of shinhwa!!!! so so so cute! thanks!!!!

Anyway.. I made this one couple weeks ago, I thought I should share with you guys heRe *not a very good one though.. that was my first time* xD

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/jc_freakz/sungiee.jpg

well, it's not bad for a first! i went crazy with brushes in my first graphics too!!! ^^ it's really good ^^

^ is that HyeSung doing a dance move? do u have the original pic? can u pm it to me? and what dance is he doing? lol lol

it's for a photoshoot. storm ^^

anyways, remmeber how i said that i'll print every pic of wannie from the magazinet.co.kr photoshoot including the caps? well, i printed them this morning and guess what? i lost 12 of them before lunch was over.

how?

i was writing peacefully in my log book in PGH for my NSTP duties when someone texted me, so i took my phone out and my friend saw the phone accesory, yep, the one where dongwan is hanging at the end and this si what happened:

jeanesse: who's this?

krizza: dongwan, my boyfriend.

jeanesse; is he the actor in that music video you forced us to watch?

krizza: uh, yeah. hehe. i didn't force you! you guys watched it yourself! and admit it, you liked the music video!

jeanesse: yeah, fine, we did. but is this him?

krizza: yeah. why?

*silence*

krizza: what?

jeanesse: WAAA!!! he's so handsome!!!!

*silence*

krizza: WAAA!!! i know! wait, i printed pics of him, wanna see?

jeanesse: sure sure sure!!!

*krizza brings out pics and in a flash, jeanesse was gushing all over dongwann and at the end, she asked for 12 dongwan pics*

jeanesse: are you sure it's okay?

krizza: sure! anything for shinhwa love. :P i'll just print more this afternoon to replace those you took.

and then she took out her wallet and placed the pic of wannie on the plastic picture thingy... so when you open her wallet, the first thing you'll see is an angsty wannie. shucks.

hehe... such a wannie-full day!!!!

crystalis, ah yes, i agree. junjin's voice is really different... he blends at times but sometimes, he doesn't ^^ but we still love him nonetheless... i think it's the pressure of having 5 other guys around you... and knowing that they nhave been successful in fields they ventured at. hyesung and minwoo went into solo singing and were successful, minwoo is such a great dancer, eric and wannie won awards for their acting... andy is being cute all the time. ah! and junjin, he needs to prove that he can stand up on his own ^^

he looks up to his hyungs and he tries really hard to be like them and stay at the same level.. jinnie hwaiting!

heeh, just some thoughts.

Guest poloblue

^ wannieful day, hahahaa. im so saying that now. what abot wootiful? i just made that up. its so sungie and hot today, puahahaha.

Guest theLEGEND

Poloblue: here you go.. Hye Sung

xmkaex: thank uuuu ^^ yeaahh.. I love that picture as well..

labingtatlo: thank u for your compliment.. I've seen some of your works, you're definitely good! ^^

---------------

Btw.. I have a friend who loves to dance and all that. He's a guy actually. I let him listen to Shinhwa's songs and Minwoo's Bump as well.. He really loves Shinhwa's "Hey You" He even does his raps using that songg and was dancing all the wayyy.. He finally saw my ipod and he recognized Shinhwa. All this while, I thought he doesn't listen to korean songs.. and I guess I'm wrong :P

Guest vignette

crystalis, I agree with your observation about Jinnie's voice "going all over" especially when I heard his solo number in Tokyo. You can really hear him grasping to hit the right notes, maybe because he's nervous so he ends up being a half note short of what should have been the right one.

But the timber of his voice and the richness of it shows a lot of promise and given the right vocal coach and constant practice I'm sure he will be a very good solo performer. All he really needs is to build more confidence. I'm sure the rest of the Shinhwa members will give him all the support he needs.

Guest poloblue

Poloblue: here you go.. Hye Sung

---------------

Btw.. I have a friend who loves to dance and all that. He's a guy actually. I let him listen to Shinhwa's songs and Minwoo's Bump as well.. He really loves Shinhwa's "Hey You" He even does his raps using that songg and was dancing all the wayyy.. He finally saw my ipod and he recognized Shinhwa. All this while, I thought he doesn't listen to korean songs.. and I guess I'm wrong :P

thanks for the pic? are there pics of the other members from the same shoot?

what song is 'Hey You'? ive never heard of that song. remeber to convert your friend into a shinhwa fan so i can have a shinhwa brother, ok??? i have no shinhwa brothers, only a shinhwa mom, shinhwa sisters, shinhwa ex-wife and shinhwa girlfriend. lol

Hi,

Most of you have probably watched or heard Junjin's solo at the Japan concerts during the Asia tour right?

So what are your thoughts on it?

He's now releasing a solo album. He's going to sing the songs all by himself. 'All over the place' is what I feel when I hear Junjin sing live. First at the Japan mnet countdown concert, then during the Asia tour, I think Jinnie's willingness to sing is both a blessing and reverse improvement during group songs. Being able to hear each of the vocals is very important to many of ShinHwa's songs (i.e. How do I say) especially when minwansyung are singing harmony during a chorus. Sometimes Jinnie gets a little eager and sings a bit too loud. Without the magic of the recording studio, there were too many times where his voice just ended up sticking out like a sore thumb.

What do I mean by all over the place? I'm sure this is due to lack of experience and earlier negligence of vocal teachings of one branded as a rapper by SM. Unfortunately, we do see some of the result of that negligence. Junjin's voice is naturally very steady :) , but it's his phrasing, word beginnings/endings, and dynamics that get him. Sometimes it feels like he's lagging behind or racing ahead because he doesn't sing a word clearly or he puts emphasis on certain words when he shouldn't. I'm sure we all do it, you know how you sing really loud at parts of songs you know very well, or parts that end in 'ah' or 'oh'. As a result, parts where you're expecting him to fade, he goes loud and suddenly drops. It's like writing without periods and commas. I think as long as Jinnie is able this habit he'll be absolutely wonderful!

Good luck to our Junjin :D

^his voice was niceeee in the winter story track, "painfully loving you"

i was just wooed over by it.

however comparing his state of voice now, it sounded raspier (sp? haha) and deeper and rougher.

in 2gether 4ever and painfully loving you, it was much smoother.

like a transition from a tenor to bass?

i dunno, but i attribute his change in his voice to his heavy smoking? cos it seriously became muchhhhh deeper ESPECIALLY in the 8th album

when i hear their past albums, his vocal range is almost the same as dongwan's. i cldnt differentiate their voices unless i watch the mv to the song.

i do agree tt he was SERIOUSLY NEGLECTED as a vocalist in SM. in the 5-6th album, unless it's those hits songs, he's rapping on most of the other tracks.

now tt junjin is doing a solo album, let's wish for one from dongwan too!

Guest cpopbaby19

GAWD.

THERE ARE SO MUCH PICS!! :w00t: OMG. THE DONGWAN PIX MADE ME SWOON ALL OVER!!! TTOTT; goooshhh!! <333 i loovvee it. he looks so HOT. ^________^V thanks xtine!

XP

but again, it's killing my modem!!

OMGG (im seriously getting annoyed by this stupid 56k modem! huhuh!! :tears: )

Rozzy

WAHHH! THANKS FOR THE PICS~~ <3 ^______^v

I live in Alberta, Canada...not many asians there...everyone's huge :sweatingbullets: And even the new generations asians are tall...I swear we eat the same thing...don't see me growing :sweatingbullets:

Hide passed away in 1998.

-----------

Anyways...I was explaining to someone about the acronyms in T.O.P.

But I cant' seem to remember one of them:

D.R.C = Dangerous, __________, Chaos

And I'm not sure if I remembered all the other ones correctly:

T.O.P. = Twinkling Of Paradise

D.O.P.= Delight Of Passion

M.I.L.= Millennium, Innocent, Love

D.O.G.= Delight Of Gorgeousness

Can anyone confirm this for me? :)

^oohh... i think i have a classmate there! XP im not sure.. but i think it's Alberta.. he migrated there a year ago.. and he's tall too. yeah. like humungous! LOL.

and my,, i was only 7 when Hide passed away!! TT_TT; how sad~~

grawrrr...

shinhwas getting old :[

but i still love them :)

they have like all these younger groups starting

like big bang, tvxq, ss501, paran

but seriously,

shinhwa`s the best (:

i love watching them on xmen and loveletter

& little video clips on youtube

they`re like real brothers.

frikkin close kiddos

and they sing & dance so well :]

they all have orginal personalities

that`s

AMAZING.

i love dongwan`s voice the most

i love junjin & minwoo`s dance moves the best

i love eric`s romantism

i love andy`s cuteness

and i love hyesung`s face & all <3.

GRAWRR I LOVE SHINHWAA =]

OMGOSH. yeah. TTOTT; they're getting older~~ and it's affecting me! LOL. sometimes i also swoon over the younger groups esp. dbsk and sj! TTOTT; LOL. in my eyes, junsu and this guy with orange hair in SJ and KiBum makes my heart jump! LOLOLOL!!!

wellps, y'all ranked 'em so why not me too! XP (omg, what a lame excuse. anyways...)

1. DONGWAN. (like not everyone knows it. LOL) okay, i love this guy because he's concerned with everyone. like even with the fans and everything! (i remember his diary entry wayy back, like a year ago... and he said that his fans who are spending alot of time infront of the computer should rest! <3 omg.) isn't that so sweet? and yeah, what else? he got those killerr abs BODY. oh boyy!! XP i couldn't help to blush everytime i see his body. X_X; lol. (that's why i don't like people seeing me while i view shinhwa pictures! LOL) i also like dongwan's smile! ^^V its really cute. and whenever i see him smiling in the pictures, i find myself smiling along with him! O_____O kekeke. serious! his smile is so inviting! ^^; well.. and HE NEVER FAILS ME TO LAUGH. (remembers the episode of XMAN again... kekekke) ^^V and the list goes on! TT_TT; i couldn't write more~~ <333

2. ANDY. actually, i didnt like andy that much until they released their 8th album. i really found him SEXY while rapping in the tracks~~!!! keke yeah, right. he sounded soo sexyyy! and it's the only reason why i memorized the lyrics of his raps! TOT; keke. well, he's adorable and acts so CUTE! <3

3. JUNJIN. okay, this guy is SOOOOOOO HOT. like i think he has the MOST killer body in the group. [; and he's got the moves! i swear, i think he breakdances better than minwoo. ^^; iono, maybe in my eyes tall guys are better breakdancers? LOL. XP hahahhaa and yeah, i like the fact that he is tall. i really really like TALL guys (okay, dongwan is an excemption. i mean he's not THAT tall but he's still taller than me.). i don't know too, i just find them HOT! <3

4. MINWOO. well, he's got the body, face, funny attitude, and GROOVE. yeah, i respect this guy alot cuz he's like my favorite dancer (cuz i dance too. -__-V) and of course, i really look up to him! well, truthfully, its a plus point to me if a guy knows how to groove, cuz it DOES matter. XP haha. and wouldn't it look cool if a guy knows how to dance? that's just SOOO HOT!

5. ERIC. um.. i think he's the most manly looking in the group. like he's got the man-like snobby look and the angst look. XP hahaa, and he's suureee funny! when i watched shin ip sa won i was like laughing sooo hard.. O_O XP hahhaa esp when he lip syched this funny old song in the 2nd episode~ LOL.

6. HYESUNG. okay, he's in the last of my list because i don't like him. NOT. i swear, NOT. my sister likes him... that's why! hahaha. seriously, she's telling me 'DONGWAN IS FUGLY!! FUGLLYYYY!!!!!!" and i was like, "DUH, HYESUNG LOOKS LIKE A FREAKEN GIRLLL!" LOL. well, i said that for the sake that she dissed my dongwan~~ <3 XP anyway, i really like sungie's voice. i swear. i'd kill for his voice!! X______X; and man, he looked so cute when he did that taekwondo kick! AWWW. i jst wanna pinch him~!! <3

yeah, there goes my shinhwa list. ^^V

i agree!! SHINHWA ARE THE BEST!!!

big bang, DBSGay, ss501 and paran might be starting but they all have this funky asian look, whereas Shinhwa are a bit more normal and have their own style. and have been around for 8yrs!!!!! come on, thats a long time! i knew ss501 before i knew shinhwa and at first i was like ss501 are so cool, i will always be loyal to them! pfffft, not anymore, i am still their fan but shinhwa is way better!

well, there's a kid at my school who looks like hyesung. we should take pics of shinhwa lookalikes and post!! wish i was a shinhwa lookalike (runs off crying).

oh, i was wondering, how do u girls pronounce their names? i kinda know how to pronounce their names properly in korean, cos my hairdresser taught me, but i still don't. i still pronounce it the australia way. MinWoo = Min Woooo (rhymes with poo). Jun Jin = Juuuun jin. HyeSung = Hi (like hello hi) Sung (Sung as in i sung a song)

do u girls say the same? but with ur american/canadian/asian accents? u'd probably laugh at my pronounciations with my australian accent!

well, i think i have this semi-filipino accent when i say their names.. but yeah, i am reading aloooott of korean words so i guess that accent kinda went away. i remembered when i tried speaking chinese in a chinese accent, i failed and i found myself speaking in a kinda-korean accent! LOL XP

btw, i pronounce their names as...

DONGWAN - as ease... XP lol. dong-wan

HYESUNG - okay.. so i pronounce 'HYE' like 'he'? LOL. i heard it's supposed to be like 'Hae' or sth. and 'SUNG' as 'seong'. O_O

MINWOO - min -u like minu. LOL. XP but sometimes, i pronounce it as MEEN WOOO. lol

JUNJIN - jeon-jeen [;

ANDY - well i pronounce 'SUNHO' as seon-HO. LOL

ERIC - JUNGHYUK as jeong-hyeok.

O_______O.

i really do have fun whenever i say their names~~ <33 kekekee especially eric's korean name. i dunno why though~~ kukuku!

christine - we were talking about the song that dongwan sang at the japan concert, the song called tears, that was originally sung by a j-rock band called x japan.. the guitarist, hide, died in 1998 after a night of hard drinking.. he was found in his apartment hung [at the doorknob or something O_o"] that was what i was refering to in my previous post..

Aww!! i really dun understand why'd Hide do that and kill himself! well, i guess that's life~~ reminds me of Lee Eunjoo's death..

RIP for the both of them...

cpopbaby19, yeah! wannie is so bad to keep, me distracted! good thing the test was fairly easy! hehe. essay type with 60 objective questions. psh! hehe.. :P studying with wannie as my bookmark is way way way fun!

xxtine_21, waa!!!~~~~~ i am officialyy printing all of those pics! more wannie pics!!!! i can't belive this! i want to print them now!!!!!!!! okay, i'll change computer shops and print them now! haha!!!~~~ i want those pics!!!! can anyone ship the mag here in the philippines? how much for shipping? how much for the mag? come on! pm me and i'll buy!!!! if it's in my budget range. if it's not, i'll steal from my parents and buy! bwahahahaha!!~~~

i said loudly "wa! ang gwapo ni wannie!" and my seat mate looked at me and then at the screen and said "oo, nga, ang gwapo naman niya" haha!!!~~ translation:

me: wa! wannie is handsome! *hyperventilates*

my seatmate: yes, he is handsome!

haha... well, with more ffelings and alot of squeeling in between.. :P

hewoniex, yeah, there are a lot of new bands popping out. i wonder how long they'll stay together. will they stay together for long like shinhwa? or disband and stay in the biz? well, we'll see the test of their griup music was time pass by... :P shinhwa fighting!

angel2nyt, those wannie caps are love!!! his cheekbones are..... wa! perfect! i have a sudden urge to write anothe rpoem based on wannie's perfection! haha

sheepeesh, amen with your ranking. hehe. wanie. who needs the other boys? haha. joke joke.

angel2nyt, lols. we are so so so the same! wannie all the way!

^^

OMG. lol. i envy you~~ TT_TT; you get 60 objective question in your history exams, while we only get... ONE! TT___TT; seriously. our histo teacher is crazyyy. (but he graduated in UP. LOL) iono.. but.. damn. i only got 3.0 and 3.5 in my prelims and midterms.. but i got 4.8 on our finals! XP (because our finals is not an exam! LOL) anyway, gawd... your friend is another convert! hahahahahaha

whenever i view their pics, i can't shout like that cuz my parents and siblings are everywhere!! TT_TT; lols. hehehehe. or else my dad would say "WHAT ARE U DOING THERE? GET OFF AND DO.. BLAHHHHH BLAHHH" lols. -O-;

you know, you're tempting me to print pictures of wannie! seriously!! TT__TT; hahahahhaha. well maybe yeah, i'll do. and i'll show it to my friends in school too! hahaha XP i wish i have a laptop NOW! omgosh. TT_TT

i can totally feel you pain in ranking. the other five. with wannie it's no problem, he always gets the top spot.

and yeah, i really shouted. haha. good thing there's only about 5 peole her ethen. ^^

and yep, everyone says he's handsome, i am yet to come across someone who thinks he's not handsome. even my mom! i forced her to watch partner for life and slow and when she asked is that my crush, *points to wannie* i said, yeah. and she just shrugged and watched again. haha! it means she agrees with me! that he';s handsome! cause when she doesn't, she'll say it outright, like when i'm watching superrookie and eric will appear and i'll say, "wa. so handsome, eric!" she'll say, "no! he's not handsome he's ugly!" and i'll say... "argh!"

^^ sorry eric fans, my mom is so so so not into eric. :P

EDIT::

moments ago i was in a wannie mode and now, i am in a minu mode.

why? because i was watching this performance of M:

i'd have to say that among his Girlfriend perfs, this is the best... so emotional.... damn that shin ae! haha... kill kill kill...

joke joke joke ^^ peace! :P

^ahahaha. you know my mom havent seen dongwan yet... but my dad and mom saw eric. XD my dad's like no comment with every guy i watch.. but i think when i watched the chinese-subbed bulsae, she was like glued on the tv and asking me what's going on (and i tried to translate her what they're talking abt though my chinese is like lower than a kindergartener. Lol whatever u spell that.) hahaha XP my mom liked eric! hahaha

^ haha

i love the way minwoo sings girlfriend...it so sad T-T

i say their names the same way you do ! ^-^

aww yeah, gotta agree on that! i swear.. last year (when i still had my mp3 player) i played girlfriend like the whole day,... and gawd. it moved me to his feelings and remembered this guy who i thought if i had feelings with! X_X (actually, he sits RIGHT BESIDE me on that day i listened girlfriend the whole day) LMAO.

^he didnt wrote the lyrics to gf if im not wrong. gotta check his album again

shinae didnt left minwoo for ryu shi won, it's this girl from sharp call seo ji young (sp?) and tt was wayyy before he dated shinae.

minwoo love shinae alot i believe.

i heard abt shinae dumping minwoo for hwanhee or song seung hoon. ok tt's all rumours.

^O__________o

MINWOO DATED SUH JIYOUNG???? omg? reallyyyy????????? the evil girl in MISA? LOL

I was at the goodenter site and it looks like members has started their activities.

Here's list of what they'll be doing this month (October):

10/10 = Hyesung - Joong-Ahng College

10/11 = Eric - KSA

10/12 = Eric - KSA

Dongwan = Busan Movie Opening Ceramony (???)

10/20 = Andy - Shin Dong Yup Here, Not Here

10/21 = Minwoo - Asia Music Festival - China

10/27 = Minwoo - Seoul Music Festival

Question for you, tvxqsaraeng:

That's great. Got questions...

1. Why is first one 에세 spelled differently than the 2nd one 에서?

2. is it 난 or 나는?

I like the 2nd one better.... can you also say 나는 UP 에서 공부해, 너는?

Korean language is so hard! LOL! It sounds great but when you write it, it can be so different than how it sounds! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

im not korean but i think i know the answer.. i think it can be 난 or 나는. cuz 난 is the shortened way of 나는. [; hope i helped you mommie! ^^ <3

hm, i don't think the second person is jinnie unless that clip is actually more than one clip put into one. cos the hair of the second person is different too! hm who knows.

hm, why is everyobe ranking shinhwa????? i can't do that since i don't have favourites (only least favourite). hm, i'll try. im a guy so obviously u won't find 'sexy...so hot....' in my rankings, compared to the others rankings!

1. DongWan: hm, he seems like the most chatty and since i chat alot, he seems least intimidating. and he's funny too! :P

2. Andy: the baby of the group. Like i said before, Andy can go to the supermarket with me to buy candy! lol! since i am considered immature by alot of people, i think i'd get along well with Andy, he's such a kid. :D

3. MinWoo: he seems funny to be around too! and did u what that clip of the making of Lotteria Rice Burger when they individually filmed him eating the burger? his face is hilarious! puahahaha, it cracks me up they way he ate that burger! :lol:

4. HyeSung: he has a good voice, thats all i can say. He seems quite and more mature than the others, but his voice is so good! i'd kill for a voice like that. :)

5. Eric: he seems serious alot of the time and most intimidating. Don't know why but he does. :mellow:

6. JunJin: don't know why he's my least fav but he is. :angry:

what is the shinhwa personal histories dvd? must buy when i go to korean next yr. but what is it?

this pic cracks me up. am i right in saying that andy is a kiwi and the girl is aloe vera??? its so hilarious!! :lol::lol:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1678/andykiwirp8.jpg

what music video is this from?

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8968/20...0771487omo2.jpg

AWWWWWWWWW ANDY IS SOO ADORABLE!!!!

anyway the second pic you're asking isn't from a music video.. it's from the introduction of Battle Shinhwa of mnet. ^__^V hope i helped you. [;

hehe... i don't sit down and write... i can not force myself into writing anything. i just write when i feel a strong emotion comes over me ^^ thanks!!!!

waa!!~~ thanks a lot!!! now i can write it!! haha!!~~ go t-shirt!!!

can i marry you? hehe!!!!

so,

korean- 난 UP에서 왔다, 너는?

romanized- nan UPeseo aeuss or hwass da, neoneun?

english- i'm from UP, you?

and,

korean- 난 UP에서 공부한다, 너는?

romainzed- nan UPeseo gongbuhanda, neoneun?

english- i study in UP, how about you?

thanks mommie for these scheds!!!!! i want to learn it! and not only be able to read it. not just because i love shinhwa or anything but because i am really fascinated with the korean culture. i am so buying a korean history book!

yeah, i didn't know when the ranking started! haha!

we both want to buy a magazine!!!! we! buy buy buy!

gawsh i wish my mom is like yours. she totally detest eric! why???? why??? we can't both spamzzmmm on shinhwa cause of eric. gash. i want an eric-loving mommie!!! haah

miserable, it's cute ^^ thanks for the shinhwa love!

Rozzy, hot and cute pics of shinhwa!!!! so so so cute! thanks!!!!

well, it's not bad for a first! i went crazy with brushes in my first graphics too!!! ^^ it's really good ^^

it's for a photoshoot. storm ^^

anyways, remmeber how i said that i'll print every pic of wannie from the magazinet.co.kr photoshoot including the caps? well, i printed them this morning and guess what? i lost 12 of them before lunch was over.

how?

i was writing peacefully in my log book in PGH for my NSTP duties when someone texted me, so i took my phone out and my friend saw the phone accesory, yep, the one where dongwan is hanging at the end and this si what happened:

jeanesse: who's this?

krizza: dongwan, my boyfriend.

jeanesse; is he the actor in that music video you forced us to watch?

krizza: uh, yeah. hehe. i didn't force you! you guys watched it yourself! and admit it, you liked the music video!

jeanesse: yeah, fine, we did. but is this him?

krizza: yeah. why?

*silence*

krizza: what?

jeanesse: WAAA!!! he's so handsome!!!!

*silence*

krizza: WAAA!!! i know! wait, i printed pics of him, wanna see?

jeanesse: sure sure sure!!!

*krizza brings out pics and in a flash, jeanesse was gushing all over dongwann and at the end, she asked for 12 dongwan pics*

jeanesse: are you sure it's okay?

krizza: sure! anything for shinhwa love. :P i'll just print more this afternoon to replace those you took.

and then she took out her wallet and placed the pic of wannie on the plastic picture thingy... so when you open her wallet, the first thing you'll see is an angsty wannie. shucks.

hehe... such a wannie-full day!!!!

crystalis, ah yes, i agree. junjin's voice is really different... he blends at times but sometimes, he doesn't ^^ but we still love him nonetheless... i think it's the pressure of having 5 other guys around you... and knowing that they nhave been successful in fields they ventured at. hyesung and minwoo went into solo singing and were successful, minwoo is such a great dancer, eric and wannie won awards for their acting... andy is being cute all the time. ah! and junjin, he needs to prove that he can stand up on his own ^^

he looks up to his hyungs and he tries really hard to be like them and stay at the same level.. jinnie hwaiting!

heeh, just some thoughts.

OMG. LOL.

you're converting your friends into shinhwa lovers!! LOL! XP

seriously, why CAN'T i do that? i mean my classmates (from highschool) know that im really into shinhwa but they never laid eyes on them? even my 2 best friends.. TT_TT; i forced my other best friend to listen to Jay Chou but now, i bet she listens to him. but my other best friend detests them because she can't understand what they are saying! LOL. XP

Guest theLEGEND

thanks for the pic? are there pics of the other members from the same shoot?

what song is 'Hey You'? ive never heard of that song. remeber to convert your friend into a shinhwa fan so i can have a shinhwa brother, ok??? i have no shinhwa brothers, only a shinhwa mom, shinhwa sisters, shinhwa ex-wife and shinhwa girlfriend. lol

I'm not sure if other members have the same shoot but all I know that Hye Sung done it alone :)

Anyway.. the title is 'Hey You'. I'm not sure whether that is the correct title but I'm very sure that it was sung by Shinhwa. Maybe I can upload it for you and PM you the link. Do you want me to do that for you? It's an upbeat song. I <3 it! Yeah.. I'll try to convert him so that you'll have a shinhwa brother ;)

crystalis oh yeah.. compare to minwansyung his voice is really different..

well it is understandable because he'c lack of experience..

but it'll be fine.. he just have to practice more..

and we wish him luck for the success of his solo career..

krizza oh don't worry.. atleast your mom only detests eric..

unlike my mom.. she doesn't like shinhwa..

everytime she hears them singing.. she'll just make face..

and argh! it annoys me.. owell.. she's my mom..

and i couldn't do anything about it..

ican't study harder.. haha..

i just keep on thinking about shinhwa..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

ah! i'll reply to all the other comments tomorrow... kinda busy. hehe.

just want to share some small clips:

1. minwoo and haha dancing in wontak's angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eAUKhYPVL0

2. really hot clips of minu dancing and singing... kinda ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVQAheePZIk

3. KHD, shinhwa or dbsk?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BamVpmMbIlY

lols.... just thought i'd share for those who haven't seen these yet :P

Guest battleuphoria

i've heard that junjin's going to have a solo album! i am so excited for it. a friend told me! i regret that i am not going into this thread anymore, but i'm seriously very busy and stuff. grr...

anyway, i have to be honest that junjin's voice isn't the best, but he's good and he got the potential and the gift of a good voice. i know he'll do great.

i'm looking forward for his single!

Guest cpopbaby19

^LOL. i am the one who told her jinnie's gonna be solo! XP

AHAHHA

im surprised you posted here!! <3 you're seriously drowning on SJ! TTOTT; you're almost leaving jinnie behind!

anyway.. yeah.. im hoping it'll be fine! ^^;

krizza,

awww, clips! thanks for posting!! ^^V

Guest aQuALyN

hi... i want to ask, does anyone know the song in this video?!?

youtube

and in Busan concert, Hyesung sing with Minwoo and Junjin (after Ocean Blue), what's the title?!? thanks ^__^

Guest loving_D

since everyone's doing ranking i'll do it too! (this is like the 100th time in this thread)

1. andy-need i say more?

2. dongwan-IMO, the second most natural member of the group (after andy of course). all the other members try in some way to act cool and stuff but wandy=funny

3. hyesung-he used to be my least favorite but i like his shy personality and of course his crazy good voice

4. minwoo-minwoo just goes up and down on my list. sometimes hes #2 and sometimes hes #5. i like him because hes so cool.

5. junjin-jinnie needs to work on his personality a bit...lately has been kinda...iffy on me. but still <333 the hottest guy in the group

6. eric-actually, its ironic because through eric, i came to know shinhwa. if it weren't for eric in phoenix, i probably wouldn't have gotten into kpop. but...hes my least favorite because...andy's my favorite member and eric always hits him. and also, eric isn't a team player most of the time in shinhwa. hes supposed to be the "leader" but half of the asia tour concerts, he wasn't at the press conferences because of his "drama" which he started during shinhwa's activities and no other member was doing anything with their solo career yet.

and someone mentioned something about who their mom likes? well...my mom hates andy, dongwan, and minwoo. she doesn't care about eric or junjin. so i guess that leaves hyesung. :lol:

It’s so quite here…I guess most of you are at school? :tears:

Since I’m bored at work, I’ll make some comments are things you guys have brought up and other things since I'm so bored.

This is just my opinion so I hope you guys don’t get upset. :sweatingbullets:

1. Junjin Solo – Some of you made comments about his voice changing….I couldn’t tell Junjin’s voice in earlier CDs unless I pay a lot of attention to it and I thought it was good but I noticed in the 8th CD, his voice is more “wheezing, nose” sound? It is okay and the more I hear it, it grew on me. If Junjin was a singer by himself and not part of Shinhwa, I probably won’t buy his CD (unless the whole music itself is catching like Se7en – I don’t like Se7en’s speaking voice but love his singing and his music especially his 3rd CD). Because Junjin is part of Shinhwa, I’ll support him all the way and buy his CD whether it’s good or not. And as he gets more experience as a solo singer, I’m sure he’ll improve a lot.

2. I don’t know much about music…timing, pitches. etc…all I know is I love Shinhwa’s music. Since I haven’t been to live concert I can’t really say anything but I have listened to earlier live concert CDs of Shinhwa and let’s just say I was not impressed by it. However, coming from someone who really doesn’t know much about music, I must say, Shinhwa has IMPROVED a lot singing live. Not because Hyesung is one of my favorite, I think without Hyesung, Shinhwa would not stand out as a singing group.

3. Eric – Don’t kill me but to me (coming from an old woman :D ), Eric has “star” face, image. I sometimes like his look (I loved his look/hair when he was in Heroine6 show) but most of the time he is not my favorite. Dongwan, however, has the look that older generation of women like. He is good looking in typical “Asian boy next door” look. I asked my friends who are in 40s and 50s who they thought was the best looking (as they are looking at my work computer screensaver – LOL!) and most thought Dongwan was good looking, Hyesung too girl looking, and one liked Minwoo. No one thought Eric was the good looking one of the Shinhwa.

4. As for all these new groups…I find them interesting…. I was so bored last night (finished watching Spring Waltz) so I started watching X-man with BDSK. This is little off the subject but first let me comment that out of all the SUJU members, I like Han Geng because he seem so shy and reminds me of Andy and I like Choi Siwon who I thought seem so down to earth and sweet, also reminds me of Andy. I was really surprised to see Siwon in Spring Waltz and was really surprised how good he was in it. One member I really don’t like SUJU is Heechul. I don’t know why but he just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it’s his blond hair and his eyebrow???? or it can be because he tried to stand out too much from the rest of the members. I don’t understand why Heechul is promoted more than other members. Anyway, as for BDSK, I’m sorry but I really have problem with their blond hair. Couple of the guys was really good looking and their singing live in X-man was pretty good. Yes, I know, Shinhwa used to have different color hair in their early years….maybe that’s why I didn’t pay attention to them at that time. Sorry if I have offended those who colored their hair but coming from Mother point of view, I would never let my sons color their hair or pierce their ear or other parts of their body. Yes, I can be modern Mom but I also can be very old fashioned thanks to my husband! LOL!. I think I love Shinhwa now because of their mature look (eventhough it bothers me when I see Dongwan with earring….it’s weird because I have no problem with Minwoo having earring...sometime it suits Minwoo and maybe Junjin but I don’t like it with Dongwan and certainly I wouldn’t like it if Andy, Hyesung, or Eric wear an earring.

5. One of the shows that I would love Shinhwa to come back to is 1000 Gok (karoke) show. I was really impressed by Hyesung, Minwoo, and Dongwan live singing to other people songs. I have heard SUJU members singing the same songs in one of the recent bungee show as Shinhwa member did when Shinhwa was in the 1000 Gok and you can hear the difference. Not being bias because I like some of the SUJU’s songs but Shinhwa was much better!

I think I wrote enough for now…should be working…LOL!

Maybe at lunch time, I write the ranking of my favorite members ;) like you guys! LOL!

“Mommie” Alice

Okay, here’s my ranking.

1. Andy: He is so cute and I love his “off” personality and his “funky” sense of humor. He reminds me of my older son. Both Andy and my son look shy but once you talk to them and get them out of their shell, they have “off-beat” sense of humor that people cannot help but laugh and love them. LOVE his cute laugh and his dimple when he smiles.

2. Hyesung: Very close to being same ranking as Andy…the only reason I put him in 2nd instead of tie with Andy is I didn’t like his behavior when he was in Happy Together Spoon Game. When the members were imitating Shinhwa opening greeting with the hosts (MC Kim Jaedong and MC Yu), Hyesung kind of had attitude toward one of the MC because he was not doing what he was suppose to do. Hyesung got mad couple of time and even lightly slapped the MC’s hand. I don’t know why, but his behavior that time really bugs me.

OTHER THAN that, I love his voice and he was so cute and shy when he was in Loveletter Season 1.

3. Dongwan: I also love his voice and his good look. I also love his dry sense of humor. What can I say, I’m sucker for guy who makes me laugh.

4, 5, &6: It’s tie between Eric, Junjin, and Minwoo. Sometime I LOVE them much as Andy, Hyesung, and Dongwan but sometimes they fall little behind.

Minwoo was the first one that caught my attention and brought me to Shinhwa but I guess little things that bugs me about them brought them down.

Minwoo has too great of personality especially too friendly with ALL the woman! LOL! (Am I jealous??? LOL!)

Eric - to me has dual personality. He acts so shy and quiet in front of TV but when he is with members, he acts like a little boy. I don’t like it when he bugs Andy! LOL! Leave my baby alone! LOL!

Junjin – when I first saw him in the Gumiho, I was like WOW! Love his character…quiet, mysterious, handsome, what a man!….but when I saw him as Shinhwa, he broke my dreamy image of him. LOL! Sometime he fools around too much and stands out too much when he’s around other members. I don’t know if he is doing it on purpose but that really bugs me and (don’t kill me) but I don’t like his dancing. It’s little too much for me. I love Minwoo’s dancing but Junjin’s dance is “different”. (blocking all the daggers…..LOL!)

Remember this is just my opinion so don’t get mad! LOL!

“Mommie” Alice

Okay, girls and guy! Where are you guys? Am I the only one posting???? I'm getting so bored at lunch time, I'm reading SUJU and DBSQ's forums.

Talk to me?????

Did I tell you guys I have wall paper of Shinhwa and screen saver with all my favorite pictures of Shinhwa on my work computer? Of course my friends who are around ages 40-50 think I'm nuts! Maybe I am? I'm talking to no one here...... :blink: LOL!

I read that Shinhwa Winter will be released in November. Does anyone have more info on this?

Okay, back to other group's forum since no one is talking to me.... :tears:

"Mommie" Alice

EDIT: Back for a minute..LOL! DBSQ has 15+ people there and SUJU has 6+ people. Are Shinhwa fans only ones attending school? LOL! Don't mind me...just going crazy with boredom....just entertaining myself.... :wacko:

Archived