[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking this for awhile, but the intro for Arashi's new show (Arashi ni Shiyagare) really reminds me of Shinhwa's 9th photoshoot and RUN MV. Must be all the running and the cheesy bullets lolz :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZiGKHMu11g

I've been thinking this for awhile, but the intro for Arashi's new show (Arashi ni Shiyagare) really reminds me of Shinhwa's 9th photoshoot and RUN MV. Must be all the running and the cheesy bullets lolz :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZiGKHMu11g

haha yes the bullets.....other than that it's totally different.....

Guest grumpynomore

bagcoloreditversig.jpg

104 days til ERIC's return!

142 days til Wannie's return!

269 days since Jinnie enlisted.

188 since Andy enlisted.

143 since Bongie enlisted.

Hyesungie must be counting down the days too :D

Guest ixia320

IT COMES TO MIND CRYSTALIS' SHINHWA SUMMARY I READ BEFORE, THAT WHEN HYESUNG WAS ASKED WHO AMONG OTHER MALE GROUPS DOES HE THINK IS THEIR CLOSE RIVAL (OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT), HYESUNG ANSWERED THAT THEY REALLY DO NOT KNOW BECAUSE THEY (SHINHWA MEMBERS) ARE BUSY FIGHTING AMONG THEMSELVES. TOO CUTE!!

Guest ixia320

bagcoloreditversig.jpg

188 since Andy enlisted.

thank you, very nice, made me laugh, seeing hyesung's facial expression, he is indeed waiting & little pissed being alone. but i'm happy to know that when hyesung needed them the most, they were there for hyesung, even when the 5 of them are serving military duties. really like brothers.

i thought, who argued the most would be like wannie, i was surprised that it was junjin and eric?

Guest rose_liana

bagcoloreditversig.jpg

188 since Andy enlisted.

AWWW~!!!! the pic is so cute!!!!! its totally Shinhwa!!! the pissed Sungie, the potoghrapher Wannie, the baby face Andy, the Fisherman Eric, Jump-jump Minbong and the crying baby bird Jinnie!!!XDDD

plus~ some upcoming event too!!!

:P

6 days till Bong's Birthday (28th July)

28 days till Jinnie's Birthday (19th August)

Guest grumpynomore

Hi ladies. Someone created a thread with recent pics of Wannie from a performance.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=344897&st=0&gopid=16232829&#e;ntry16232829

Please visit and show some love. Let's start to make some noise for the upcoming return of Leadernim and Wannie. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 80slitenite

Hey ihjj!

Shinhwa's Junjin and Lee Minwoo united again to Choreograph for Daeguk Nam Ah

Recently Junjin and Minwoo who are in the middle of their mandatory military service stopped by their hubaes Dae Guk Nam Ah's rehearsal and came up with an unusual idea for Dae Guk Nam Ah's follow-up song's choreography.

How did they come up with the proposal of using a chair in the dance for Dae Guk Nam Ah's follow-up song "Nobody, Anybody"?

During Shinhwa's reign their song "Wild Eyes" included a short chair dance which was completed by Lee Min Woo. With that same passion, he made a chair dance especially for Dae Guk Nam Ah.

Dae Guk Nam Ah's agency official said "Dae Guk Nam Ah were extremely excited to accept Shinhwa sunbae's advice on how to complete the choreography. In order not to damage the reputations of their sunbaes, they try even harder in practise and go all out" and "fitting the song that the songwriting team created, a cool dance was born. It seems you can have expectations," thus, the expectations for the choreography have stepped up even more.

The composer Kim Se Jin who created the song "Nobody, Anybody," along with Lyn's "It was love" and Wheesung's "One year" amongst other hit songs, incorporated into the song an intense, powerful beat with a sad melody and harmony.

Dae Guk Nam Ah will start their follow-up song promotions on the 6th this month on KBS Music Bank.

cr. sports chosun (article) | enchanteDNA (trans)

You can see a few small snippets of the dance here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbaeJw20NdY

100802 Newton Chart Best Male Idol Group

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrjfBKEMLng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1p9l7Vuovc

I haven't watched it yet, but if Shinhwa isn't number one then that poll means nothing.

Guest Nekka

Hey ihjj!

100802 Newton Chart Best Male Idol Group

I haven't watched it yet, but if Shinhwa isn't number one then that poll means nothing.

Ok so,that poll means nothing! tongue2.gif they aren't even in the top 3 :rolleyes::wacko:

I like the fact that now TEEN TOP is associated with Shinhwa! because they are really talented,and always makes goods covers

Guest SouthernBelle82

I had no idea there was a thread for Shinhwa here. I should have figured. I came across the group recently when talking about Babyvox on another forum sharing a video of something with them. Shinhwa was in that right side bar link with their song "Perfect Man" so I decided to check it out and I liked it. Somehow the song seemed familiar to me. Like I've heard it before but I'm pretty sure I never have. Shrug. Anyways, I checked out their other songs and enjoyed them. I really liked "Hero." So I'm happy to see there's a thread here still. :-D Are they still together as a group or are they just doing solo stuff now days?

Guest hazrinaer

Shinhwa still together as a group and right now they are on hiatus cuz all the member (except hyesung)are in army..so they stop their activities for awhile..but they will make their comeback maybe in 2012..

I had no idea there was a thread for Shinhwa here. I should have figured. I came across the group recently when talking about Babyvox on another forum sharing a video of something with them. Shinhwa was in that right side bar link with their song "Perfect Man" so I decided to check it out and I liked it. Somehow the song seemed familiar to me. Like I've heard it before but I'm pretty sure I never have. Shrug. Anyways, I checked out their other songs and enjoyed them. I really liked "Hero." So I'm happy to see there's a thread here still. :-D Are they still together as a group or are they just doing solo stuff now days?

well there are many polls that doesnt include shinhwa in it and it makes me sad just reading it..I dont even know there were this polls..knowing after the end result come out..

Guest SouthernBelle82

Shinhwa still together as a group and right now they are on hiatus cuz all the member (except hyesung)are in army..so they stop their activities for awhile..but they will make their comeback maybe in 2012..

well there are many polls that doesnt include shinhwa in it and it makes me sad just reading it..I dont even know there were this polls..knowing after the end result come out..

Ah. What age do male's in Korea go into the army? How old are they now? I was watching this show with three of them babysitting and it was so cute. Dongwan was so adorable with the kids especially the baby. I hope they do make a comeback. I so enjoy them. :) Oh I did see a video of them with Babyvox at a swimming pool doing games and I did see that before. It's natural people would forget about them if they've been out of the spotlight for a few years now. How long have the guys been in the army?

Guest SouthernBelle82

So I was catching up on Shinhwa since I'm a new fan and saw their whole contract issue. Did they ever figure it out or they still individually with different companies? I have a feeling SS501 is going to go the same route.... Hopefully it will work out for the best with Shinhwa. I wonder if when they regroup if they can get with YG. They have a lot of young acts though. Does YG have any older acts? I'm just familiar with Big Bang, 2ne1 and Seven. I wonder if Shinhwa would fit in there. YG seems to promote and take care of their acts pretty well. Just look at Taeyang's solo activities as of recent (besides the mv issue).

Ah.  What age do male's in Korea go into the army?  How old are they now? I was watching this show with three of them babysitting and it was so cute.  Dongwan was so adorable with the kids especially the baby.  I hope they do make a comeback.  I so enjoy them. :) Oh I did see a video of them with Babyvox at a swimming pool doing games and I did see that before. It's natural people would forget about them if they've been out of the spotlight for a few years now.  How long have the guys been in the army?

So I was catching up on Shinhwa since I'm a new fan and saw their whole contract issue.  Did they ever figure it out or they still individually with different companies?  I have a feeling SS501 is going to go the same route....  Hopefully it will work out for the best with Shinhwa.  I wonder if when they regroup if they can get with YG. They have a lot of young acts though.  Does YG have any older acts?  I'm just familiar with Big Bang, 2ne1 and Seven.  I wonder if Shinhwa would fit in there.  YG seems to promote and take care of their acts pretty well.  Just look at Taeyang's solo activities as of recent (besides the mv issue).

^

Hi, I'm Amy from Canada ^_^ It's always exciting to meet a new Shinhwa fan!

Onto the questions...

The first Shinhwa members went off to the army at the end of 2008, so Eric and Dongwan are coming back in the next few months. There are still members recently active as solos, so Shinhwa still gets some mention in recent news :) Some Baby V.O.X. members are pretty close to some Shinhwa members; like Shim Eun Jin and Kan Mi Yeon with Minwoo.

You can check out their ages at wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinhwa

Shinhwa's case is somewhat different from SS501's case. When Shinhwa left SM, despite some members individually receiving more attractive contracts, Shinhwa signed as a whole group under the small and relatively unknown Good Entertainment. Since they never had separate contracts as group Shinhwa to begin with, there was never a question about whether they'll sign together in one company; quite a feat when it comes to contracts. It was later, when Goodenter didn't have enough resources and staff for all members to pursue solo activities at the same time, that they went under different companies for solos to relieve some of the financial stress. Other than Hyesung (who stayed with Good) and Dongwan (H2 Entertainment- started by old SM manager), all the other members own their own companies and pay the staff out of their own pockets. And since it was their own companies, they just have to compromise. They have also helped each other with their solo projects. Like in M's 4th album, TOP Class (Eric's company) was responsible for public relations and promos.

YG does have some awesome artists, but their older acts tend to fade away and do work in the background (which really sucks sometimes). Some of their older acts were/are 1TYM, Jinusean, Wheesung, Big Mama, Lexy, etc. It also did take awhile for Gummy to hold her solo concerts. Shinhwa probably wouldn't have trouble musically in YG and members are quite close with some of the YG artists (they even have the same health/body trainers), but with them producing their own albums and being the head of their own companies, it's unlikely they will sign with a company like YG.

Hope I did help some~

Guest SouthernBelle82

Yeah I found the Wiki link last night with their ages. Ah that's good they signed contracts together as a group. It seems SS501 are going to be with individual contracts but still work together as a group. The Backstreet Boys had a similar situation. One guy (I forgot who) changed management companies because he wasn't trusting them or something like that and the other guys who were still in the group stayed. They're still a group just one member has different reps. I think it's nice they still are close to some Babyvox girls and help each other out (not helping Babyvox but I mean each other as a group). Maybe on their comeback album Kan Miyoun can do something with them since she's in the spotlight again.

If they were to get with YG they would already have established a fan base though and are established as a group. YG seems to do pretty well with promoting their artist's such as with Big Bang and 2ne1. A movie Top got with is now even playing in some cities in the U.S. I was watching their doc on their 2007 Japan/China tour and it was so cute cause pretty much everyone in their audience was older ladies. I don't think I saw but maybe two girls who were under the age of 20 and they were there with their mothers. And at the beginning of the doc when they landed in Japan they were in an elevator with a handful of grandma's and they kept going "Don-chan!" Lol.

^ im probably reading it wrong... but are you saying that shinhwa should sign up with YG so they could get a fan base? ...they already have an official fan club :ph34r:

^

Hi, I'm Amy from Canada ^_^ It's always exciting to meet a new Shinhwa fan!

Onto the questions...

The first Shinhwa members went off to the army at the end of 2008, so Eric and Dongwan are coming back in the next few months. There are still members recently active as solos, so Shinhwa still gets some mention in recent news :) Some Baby V.O.X. members are pretty close to some Shinhwa members; like Shim Eun Jin and Kan Mi Yeon with Minwoo.

You can check out their ages at wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinhwa

Shinhwa's case is somewhat different from SS501's case. When Shinhwa left SM, despite some members individually receiving more attractive contracts, Shinhwa signed as a whole group under the small and relatively unknown Good Entertainment. Since they never had separate contracts as group Shinhwa to begin with, there was never a question about whether they'll sign together in one company; quite a feat when it comes to contracts. It was later, when Goodenter didn't have enough resources and staff for all members to pursue solo activities at the same time, that they went under different companies for solos to relieve some of the financial stress. Other than Hyesung (who stayed with Good) and Dongwan (H2 Entertainment- started by old SM manager), all the other members own their own companies and pay the staff out of their own pockets. And since it was their own companies, they just have to compromise. They have also helped each other with their solo projects. Like in M's 4th album, TOP Class (Eric's company) was responsible for public relations and promos.

YG does have some awesome artists, but their older acts tend to fade away and do work in the background (which really sucks sometimes). Some of their older acts were/are 1TYM, Jinusean, Wheesung, Big Mama, Lexy, etc. It also did take awhile for Gummy to hold her solo concerts. Shinhwa probably wouldn't have trouble musically in YG and members are quite close with some of the YG artists (they even have the same health/body trainers), but with them producing their own albums and being the head of their own companies, it's unlikely they will sign with a company like YG.

Hope I did help some~

for some reason, even though i already knew about all that contract stuff, i still had to read through all of it ... :P and yet i didnt find it boring at all :)

Guest SouthernBelle82

No not to get a fan base but more popularity. YG is very good at promoting their artist's. Look at what they're doing for Taeyang's solo album. They're even having his record available digitally on Itunes for international fans. Look at Se7en he even got released in the U.S. They seem to take good care of their artist's both with promotion and professionally etc. Shinhwa deserves the best and to have great success with their comeback. How many new fans can YG get Shinhwa? YG artist's also seem to support each other such as Big Bang with 2ne1. It would be great for Shinhwa's comeback, when it happens, if they can have a popular group or artist going around supporting them and spreading the word about their comeback.

Archived