[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Thank you for the fan account! They were like having a small party to themselves. I agree. Shinee must have felt nervous sitting with such big sunbaes. Everyone seems to be there. Even Rain joined in the fun. Every other table looked empty. They should have captured the members more. I would love to see more of their interactions with Son Ho Young, Rain and Mc Mong.

Thanks for the links everyone!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minjinsyung stood up for a lot of the artistes, although they are one of the big sunbaes there... Junjin popped up when Shinee got their newcomer's award.. LOL i know the artistes from other tables came to sit in with them. Like Rain, Hoi, Mong and many more...

P.S: They are awesome sunbaes aren't they?

And yeah! Wannie's out! <3

You know what's the coolest part about watching Shinhwa fancams at the GDAs?

It's the fact that you can hear different languages from the fans nearby or the fan recording...korean, japanese and chinese. I think that's pretty awesome ^_____^

And the weirdest part is that there's this constant drone of dongbangshinki and happy birthday junsu in the background :sweatingbullets:

i'm so happy they won bonsang.

lol and yes, theyre awesome sunbaes<3 theyre so adorable together.

i've been watching and liking them for like 8-9 years now. dangggg. i was so young then too lmao.

and now one by one theyre going away T_T

sighhh. reunion! i'll support them foreverr <33333

aish it was good while it lasted

ha ha ha

since we only have one award show this year

there's nothing else to talk about isnt it?

i guess we just have to wait for the jin-woo perf soon

aish...

oh yeah

i remember vaguely about shinhwa photo shoot in turkey

i just cant remember when

someone pls help me...

Guest adikkeluangman

Minjinsyung stood up for a lot of the artistes, although they are one of the big sunbaes there... Junjin popped up when Shinee got their newcomer's award.. LOL i know the artistes from other tables came to sit in with them. Like Rain, Hoi, Mong and many more...

P.S: They are awesome sunbaes aren't they?

MinJinSyung shared table with Son Ho Young, MC Mong and also SHINee. Other singers must get through their table before can go up to the stage. Seems that their table the most popular one.

Guest ArtemisRider

Shinhwa Chango!

I have been looking and looking for Yashimanman Ep 82 with Shinhwa and all are dead because of inactivity or just cut up versions.

Please Please help me find it?

Thanks to anyone who finds it for me :)

Guest infinityyy

yayy! I'm happy Shinhwa won the bonsang!

goodness, they deserve that and so much more! SHINHWAAA<3

and i think most of you have already gotten or watched the Shinhwa Must Go On concert..but I have to wait until the end of March to get it T_T

I hope the dvds aren't sold out by then. I wanted to buy it for myself and then watch it (and cry to myself xDD)

But there's so many released videos of it already on Youtube so it's getting harder to resist watching them 'cause I miss Shinhwa being together so much T_T

Guest 80slitenite

Nadi^^

Turkey photoshoot 2003. This is where Hyesung wants to see Tokki in Turkey LOL

and Dongwan wearing glasses is just <333333333333333333333 Why did he take them off T_T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MAb_FMazvc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKYWXrL2SVM

Some Christmas caps^^

credit sixsense

Please DO NOT HOTLINK. both of my pbs are dead again.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

1229242928chr1yx3.jpg

w400.png

1229242928chr2zw6.jpg

w400.png

1229242928chr3wz5.jpg

w400.png

1229242928chr4os1.jpg

w400.png

>>>Here's the link! (thanks hyungnim G ;p haha)<<<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVV7joIkjPs&fmt=18

Happy Holidays to you my fellow Shinhwa Changjo Soompiers!

Guest valmylove

ohhh Tiff...thanks for the xmas caps... are they anymore of it?? you said credit sixsense and I couldn't find it.

Do you care to share? Pls? very cute....flipflops...

I have a question... so i went to z-degrees today and was surfing. and i found upon someone who uploaded some x-mas songs. and i found some christmas songs sang by shinhwa o__o

like merry christmas and rudolph the red nose reinderr

in korean

o.o i was wondering when did they sing this? was it released as a single? or something?

probably christmas songs they sang for collaborations during SM era.. SM usually has the annual summer and winter album with all their artists [although apparently, they haven't released any for awhile now] but when shinhwa was in SM, they had those regularly.. so the songs could've been from then..

Archived