[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest valmylove

hmm i just finished watching come to play... i think its minwoo too! but then again, minwan interaction was so constant throughout the years..didn't seem like they were fighting for a year eh? well lets hope they will reveal the answer when they make their come back :D

Singer M (Lee Min Woo) of Shinhwa talked about the other members inclinations and his first impressions of them.

On the 28th broadcast of KBS 2TV's "Cider", M made an appearence on the show. MC Ji Suk Jin asked, "Friendships are deeper when you fight with one another. Did Shinhwa members fight among themselves a lot?" He also asked who was the best fighter.

Lee Min Woo revealed, "Personally, I fought with Dong Wan with words. I had a fist fight with Eric. Hye Sung the king of pouting. The reason for that name is that it just came up from seeing who he is from day to day."

Then Lee Min Woo talked about his impression of Shinhwa members when he first saw them. "Eric looked like a nice guy. Andy seemed like an ahjusshi. Hye Sung had ring on all ten fingers and his hair caught my eye because it was pointing straight to the sky," he revealed.

Lee Min Woo was in such awe of Shin Hye Sung's hairstyle that he asked him how he styles his hair. He told him that just lie down on the sofa and with hair spray just keep spraying your hair. At this, much laughter came from the audience.

In this broadcast, Lee Min Woo talked about how before the group Shinhwa's debut, there were actually 7 people getting ready in the group. The person who was cut was his friend from his home town and shared this behind the scenes story.

M (Lee Min Woo) is making a comeback after a year and 3 months with his 4th album entitled, "M Rizing".

source: oceans-six.com

translator: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

LOL, now we know it's Wannie himself in that second CTP show...(thanks to the subbers) so with M's article here,

Lee Min Woo revealed, "Personally, I fought with Dong Wan with words. I had a fist fight with Eric. Hye Sung the king of pouting. The reason for that name is that it just came up from seeing who he is from day to day."

So like Kriza both M and Hyesung in there... it must be M... arguement or Eric... fist fight?? hmmm narrows it down to Eric.

Okay I will stop the speculation now LOL...

Thanks kriza_09, Woodong are such immature dorks.

Being possessive over food. T___T

-

I really really really want to get my hands on Shinhwa’s concert DVD..

Watch some of the cuts here (they have english subs!):

Shnhwa 10th Anniversary Concert DVD videos > http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=483634151

There are so many cute and funny moments in Minsyungjin’s band rehearsal, Shinhwa’s dance practise, MV behind the scenes.. and many sweet and sad moments in the concert.

> ‘Run’ MV shoot

*Eric is captured in the scene, his last words were..*

PD: ready, action!

Eric: Park Chung Jae! Hahahaha!

I am going to kill you all!

Whooo~! OK!

*Last scene, All members (sans Eric) are in a shoot-out hiding behind cars*

Junjin: How can we save Eric?

- gets ‘shot’ and then starts dancing.. T___T

Caption: They forgot about Eric..

> Concert VCR: Eric Monologue

10 years have passed.

It may be a long time, but to me, it seems short.

I can still remember our first performance clearly.

I thought my heart was going to burst.

What’s this? Am I sweating?

I never thought I would be nervous

No, I will be nervous if I am all alone.

I can smile because of you.

I can exist because of all of you.

Yes, we make each other complete

Don’t be hurt, Hyesung.

Don’t be ill, Minwoo.

Take your time, I am okay.

I want to make jokes with you, Junjin.

Andy, I love you shirt.

Dongwan, I like your hairstyle.

Thanks, guys.

Whatever they say, we will be Shinhwa forever.

Until we die, and even after we die.

The miracle will start now.

Can you pass me my gun?

thanks Robotic... I want my copy too.... okay okay.. as I was reading this so call poem of Eric... I started to tear up until the last line... :sweatingbullets: :blush: puahahh.... crying and laughing at the same time is NOT GOOD!! gotta love him... am gonna miss him sooo as he's already in hiding.... gotta get use to it huh??? maybe he will participate in the miliatary musical club and perform.... like Kangta...

okay Happy Sweet Shinhwa Night!!! :blush:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lexine

060511_8th7.jpg

200711300947083240.jpg

SHINHWA CHANGJO!

Thanks ROBOTIC for the link to the clips!

They got me tearing up and I miss Shinhwa already. Have been a fan for 2 years only but I love them a helll lot! I've not been to a Shinhwa concert but promise to be there for their next Shinhwa concert! I'll fly to Korea just for it!

Eric is leaving soon, and 6-1=0. But I will wait. ShinhwaChangjo!

/edit with pictures cause I topped a page. Picture credits to soompi/shinhwa.biz(?) Sorry, I forgot where I got them from.

Guest jangneri

I had to check this thread to know if you guys will try guessing who Dongwan had a fight with when said it in the Come To Play episode. :D I was right~ XD

I love how you narrowed down the list Kriza! We have the same guess! But at first, I actually narrowed it to Eric and Hyesung before Minwoo and Hyesung. Ofcourse I can't be sure but I always had a feeling Eric never really liked Dongwan before. Things are different now since they rarely see each other but before, I had a feeling Eric always seemed pissed off when he's around Dongwan. Before I think it was that Dongwan is too perky for Eric ahaha~ In their older clips, I noticed Eric doesn't really like playing around with Dongwan or even all touchy with him. I crossed him out of the list because... well, Eric's 4D. xD They never really are what they seem to be. lol. And because Eric's always been the one Dongwan goes to ask for advice~

Guest valmylove

nevermind my previous post as it was M fist fight with Eric not Wannie... o.O

hopefully it was be a slip...it's bound to happen...LOL

Happy Shinhwa Daydreaming!

Guest miss lakwon

This thread isn't growing because SHINHWA isn't promoting themselves as a group.

AH. I really want this thread to grow larger! :(

Guest jean_kkp

hey guys! one question here, ANY SINGAPOREANS HERE GOING FOR MINBONG/JUNJIN'S CONCERT???

i wonder if you guys have any news for it, because i seriously am not hearing anything since the previous announcement that its end nov. if so, are u guys planning to do anything special?

THANKS FOR ANY FORM OF HELP!!!

^ im waiting for the korean version too, and welcome! off to watch CTP now!

ps, i dont think wannie fought with eric,because i dont find eric to be a person to fight over such stuff. he seems to be quite laidback and heck about such mindless stuff. while minwoo does give me the impression that he's really prideful chauvinistic and petty. not that i love him less cos of this though. i 'M' him!!!

You know, I was watching Jinnie on IC today and the PD stuff totally reminded me of Shinhwa and their self-directed videos and mvs....particularly ricjin's haha~ (

) :D

I don't think IC knew what they were in for when they asked a Shinhwa member to do this...especially when it's one of the weird duo members XD

-----------------------

Doing a little mv listing work, so been going through old mvs ^^

And I'm so addicted to this song right now. Whenever I watch this mv, I feel like I've taken part in something precious (weird, right?) Shinhwa jjiang~ (

)

Minsyung (sungie so beautiful), Woodong (Wannie so awesome in his buzz cut) and HeejunXminwoo (two incredibly creative guys ^^) <3

And the awesome, My Angel, My Light (it's not even xmas yet lolz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJbEFFgkzq4 Always will love how minu falls over at the beginning lolz. Ricdy <3 And the most adorable thief in existence, Jinnie. The joys of Sungta, nutcracker prince shin, scrooge Wannie...*sigh* Needless to say, this mv makes me happy :)

Guest lexine

thanks for the clips! the first clip made me laugh till i cried! i miss shinhwa so much.

last night, i was going through some of the clips and i found myself watching the xman episodes! it's lovely how they interact with each other!

i think this is a great song! i can't help but cry with the lyrics. one of my favourites! and at the side, under 'related videos' there's the 10th anni concert with eng subs thanks to kriza09! have been watching these clips and can't help it but cry and cry, it's a bittersweet feeling.

hey guys! one question here, ANY SINGAPOREANS HERE GOING FOR MINBONG/JUNJIN'S CONCERT???

i wonder if you guys have any news for it, because i seriously am not hearing anything since the previous announcement that its end nov. if so, are u guys planning to do anything special?

THANKS FOR ANY FORM OF HELP!!!

^ im waiting for the korean version too, and welcome! off to watch CTP now!

ps, i dont think wannie fought with eric,because i dont find eric to be a person to fight over such stuff. he seems to be quite laidback and heck about such mindless stuff. while minwoo does give me the impression that he's really prideful chauvinistic and petty. not that i love him less cos of this though. i 'M' him!!!

There's no news about minjin's overseas concerts, but there's lots of rumours abt it though. But with both their busy schedules, i'm not really sure they are coming for any concerts...

I think that person who wannie fought with is hyesung. That member probably got irritated at his non-stop chattering too, so he flared up? Probably that incident was just a trigger. One year without talking much to that member... They must had been really angry

Guest incarnadine

*clutches breaking heart*

:tears:

[08.10.06] Shinhwa Members Accompany Eric To Enlistment Ground

source. Money Today

translation. orenji728

credits. orenji728 @ ShinhwaChangjo.net

nb. please credit properly.

Article Re-Posted in Shinhwa.biz by angelix

200810060933216130sz3.jpg

The legendary group that has held the top spot in the entertainment industry for 10 years, Shinhwa, will have their leader Eric enter military service first and the rest of the members will accompany him to Chung Nam Non San training station, showing off their exceptional friendship.

A source close to Shinhwa on the 6th revealed, "Eric will be the first to enlist in the military out of the Shinhwa members. So on the 8th, they will all get together to have a quiet dinner together and then on the 9th they will all travel together to the training station."

The source continued, "As much as its Shinhwa who've kept their friendship going strong for a decade, it seems they are all deeply emotional about Eric's enlistment and not one to just pass by Eric's enlistment without doing something special for him. However, whilst all members have promised to attend the dinner on the 8th, it is not clear whether all members will be able to travel with Eric on the 9th due to overlapping schedules."

Eric will be admitted to Chung Nam Non San training station on the 9th where he will begin his military service. Eric will receive basic military training for approximately 5 weeks and then is expected to serve in general service personnel unit.

Eric was originally enlisted for the active service unit but after the accident that occured on the set of "Wolf" in 2006, the final verdict was changed to the general service unit.

The members that currently must enlist this year are those born in 1979; Eric and Kim Dongwan. Kim Dongwan is also expected to enlist shortly after Eric.

Guest kriza_09

There's no news about minjin's overseas concerts, but there's lots of rumours abt it though. But with both their busy schedules, i'm not really sure they are coming for any concerts...

I think that person who wannie fought with is hyesung. That member probably got irritated at his non-stop chattering too, so he flared up? Probably that incident was just a trigger. One year without talking much to that member... They must had been really angry

Wait wait.. they didn't talk much to each other for a year not because they were still angry... it's just when they were fighting in the waiting room, both of them said to each other out of emotion 'i'm not doing this (shinhwa) if that person is here' *i'm sure they said something less pleasant than 'person'*

those words really hurt both of them, so even though they weren't angry anymore (i mean, who gets angry for a year over a burp!!???), i think they became kind of awkward to act close like nothing happened, joke around and chat with each other (which is what shinhwa usually does)... i'm sure they still had basic conversation and talked over problem... just no those lovey dovey acts, no feeding each other, no hugging, etc...

another thing... we all know how dongwan once tried to prepare something special for his perf during their 1st jib.. you know, the one where he bought glitters and kept it secret from the members???? apparently, he and minwoo almost got into a fight because of that... minwoo wasn't happy that dongwan did something without telling the other members first and dongwan wasn't happy either with minwoo...

they actually talked about this during the concert... which brings me to the next topic...

-------------------

I just got my concert DVD yesterday!!!! i immediately watched it as soon as i got it... this one is a MUST-WATCH!!!! even though i went to the concert and pretty much know what happened, i still got excited over each and every performance and ment... seriously, their ments are the best!!! they might not break the world record for having most audience for a concert, but they sure broke the world record for having a concert with the longest talk ever... and it definitely brought back lots of memories... ahh i want to say more, but don't want to spoil it to you guys...

but i'm really satisifed with the DVD!!! you just can't ask more than this... apparently, the japanese version has the english sub too... and the sub is quite satisfying... nothing too far off from what they said in Korean, though some parts can be rephrased better.. well, other than that, there are times when i just want to hit the cameramen, but i'll blame it on the members for moving too quickly... they captured all the essentials anyway... you just need to keep your eyes open all the time... again, it's because the interesting things always happen when the members aren't singing their parts while the cameramen always focus on the member who's singing his part.. and I'm glad they didn't cut out any ment, VCRs, and the mini fanmeeting.. especially the fanmeeting VCR (a video message from people who have worked with shinhwa, their moms, fans, etc) And one thing that makes me happy the most is that they didn't reduce the fans' voices... you can hear the fans singing along with them during the perfs, throwing some random comments during the ments... it sounds so beautiful... ^^ seriously, this concert is the best.. this is what it means by Shinhwa-style concert.. it's a MUST-HAVE item!!!!

Oh if you get your DVD, make sure you watch it in one sitting like a movie... I know it's really long, it's about 3 1/2 hours... but it's better if you find time to watch it in one sitting without pause or skip.. well, short pause is ok but definitely don't skip... it kind of builds your emotion just like a movie..

Guest ..kaleena..

^ omggggggggggg, it sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!

so wait, their japanese version of the concert is out already?? dude, stupid school, i am so behind on everything xDDD

how much was it? lol (cries for my wallet)

i seriouslyy really really need that concert! no joke!

edit*

holy damn!!! it's 95.99?!?!?!?!?! am i looking at the right thing..??? lol oh man

Guest kriza_09

Ahhh... I know this is such old news... it's been mentioned a few times that he's going on Oct 9.. and every time I read about it, I was always like 'oh well, no big deal, they're going soon or later...' Sometimes I questioned myself why I didn't feel emotional at all... But reading this news again today, realizing that it's only 3 days away, suddenly I feel like all my energy is taken away from my body... Maybe it's because I just watched the concert DVD that it got me emotional and all... *sigh*

Today is such a bad news day for us... no more Andy on WGM, Junjin being hospitalized, Eric's enlistment, and even Junjin's enlistment... =(

hey OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG did u say the SHINHWA concert comes with ENG SUBS! i wanna buy! you guys are so lucky! im from AUSTRALIA! so it will cost me $115......CRIESS!! i wanna get the japanese version and the korean! LOL!!! NEED MONEYY!

Guest andy90

Hey guys, new poster here. LOOK AT THIS!

Lee Min Ho will play the Japanese manga role of “Tsukasa” aka “Goo Joon Pyo.” The character of Goo Joon Pyo will be the heir to the Shinhwa Group Enterprises and the leader of the F4

Haha. I quote this from the hana yori dango thread btw.

Guest 1wawa3

Omg! I can't believe it's in 3 more days. I really hope that all the members will send him off on the 9th. That will truly be the last time we see them together in 3/4 years. *cries*

I am totally feeling down and sad right now. I can't believe it is so near already. :tears: :tears:

Kriza, the concert DVD sounds awesome. The japanese version has english sub too? If I knew I would have bought it sooner. The only problem is I don't think they sell it where I stay and my dad doesn't let me buy stuff off the internet so, I have noway of getting it. I think I would be crying my eyes out watching the concert DVD.

Archived