[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Indeed.

All the members will be showing up at Dongwan Oppa's concert.

However, Hyesung Oppa is also performing at a huge concert @ the Jamsil Outdoor Field.

Fans will be moving from Inkigayo to Jamsil then to Dongwan Oppa's concert.

The fans must be very tired! FIGHTING!

wooww..

so they will be around seoul in one day because jamsil is in the east part of seoul

and ewha university in west part..

they are so dedicated..

is there anyone who want to minwo or hyesung concert..

i want to attend it but my friend don't want to join me..:D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

miss lakwon: yes we should create one o__o. it'd be awesome. we should probably post it in the first page of this thread too? and have names of people who promise?. idk just suggesting :P

Thanks a lot robotic! yaaayy. will download it later. downloading something else right now xD. aw we have to register >__< *lazy* but i'll do it anyway for the HQ ^^ haha

Kriza, really? new IC where can i watch it o.o. i wanna wattccch >__< i was wondering where i could watch it. poor jinnie. love how he's so concerned about the group <3

EDIT: o.o omg i topped this page? wooot!! ^^ been a long time.

oooh.. the new IC sounds really good.

does anyone know if the IC episodes are being subbed?

man.. i used to get my weekly shinhwa fix by watching andy on WGM, but i heard hes leaving the show next week =[

I don't know what I'm going to do after he leaves... i guess its back to watching X-Man and Loveletter...

Hey i kno i wanna watch the IC i was wondering wat ep it is and where i can watch it subbed??!! its soo sad cause i use to get all my Shinhwa stuff on andy of WGM but hes leaving...Dongwan Oppa, Eric Oppa Hwaiting! i hope they stay safe! will miss them dearly! I CAN'T wait til Dongwan's concert is out!

you must buy this http://www.yesasia.com/us/shinhwa-must-go-...-0-en/info.html

its a must! do you guys kno when the korean verison is out? cause i wanna buy both but i kno that the korean version will have eng subs! LOL

SHINHWA FOREVER SHINHWA CHANGJO! WE WILL NEVER FORGET!

SHINHWA HWAITING!

^oooo... i want the korean version too

Thank you so much, Kriza - I was wondering about what really went down with Junjin when the prank mentioned Shinhwa. Jin always wears his heart on his sleave. he sounded so upset on the phone when NHC called him.

'The most precious compared to anything else, Shinhwa'..

It's so sweet how when it comes to Shinhwa, Junjin and the members (esp. Dongwan) can get so worked up and serious..

really? new IC where can i watch it o.o. i wanna wattccch >__< i was wondering where i could watch it. poor jinnie. love how he's so concerned about the group <3

Watch the full ep > 080920 Infinity Challenge Ep122

Youtube > [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ]

-edit-

more complete

Youtube > [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ] [ 8 ]

Guest elfangor

hai, i love shinhwa. but their video in youtube is gone, so i can' dwlt them again. can some one help me to share their collection video of shinhwa to me ?my email : aximily_04@yahoo.co.id. for that i realy realy thank u

Q - I'm curious as to which of the Shinhwa boys attended Dongwan's last concert yesterday.

Anyone know?

You guys might have seen MC Yoo's and Son Dambi's 'Wild Eyes' perfs..

The latest one is by the cutest little boy!

A 'Wild Eyes' compilation I posted in the pictures thread > click , thought I'd share it here too. =)

-

Seems like Shinhwa's old-school 'Wild Eyes' chair dance is making a comeback on variety shows..

_002212410.jpg

080920 Star King > WATCH: Cute Boy 'Wild Eyes' & 'Wa'

The little boy did such an awesome job while being super KAWAII~

LQStarKingEp84080920avi_001396862.jpgLQStarKingEp84080920avi_001405937.jpg

LQStarKingEp84080920avi_001360659.jpgLQStarKingEp84080920avi_001357622.jpg

His 'Wa' dance was so hyper & he even brought along a girlfriend <3

Loved all the head banging

LQStarKingEp84080920avi_001439838.jpg

LQStarKingEp84080920avi_001415147.jpgLQStarKingEp84080920avi_001423121.jpg

LQStarKingEp84080920avi_001455454.jpgLQStarKingEp84080920avi_001466565.jpg

LQStarKingEp84080920avi_001476308.jpg

*reminds me of that little Shinhwa fanboy back in the old days* > WATCH

get_videokid_000155987.jpgget_videokid_000110313.jpg

get_videokid_000116353.jpgget_videokid_000128260.jpg

080916 YSMM > WATCH: Junjin & Son Dambi 'Wild Eyes'

There has never been a serious girl attempt at this dance. Props to SDB.

_002216747.jpg

_002221919.jpg

_002229493.jpg

080825 Come To Play - Idols Special > WATCH: Dongwan & Grasshopper 'Wild Eyes'

rofl. MC Yoo can be such a awkward little man when it comes to dancing..

He missed a lot of beats. T___T

get_video_000145641.jpgget_video_000214048.jpg

get_video_000187051.jpgget_video_000221419.jpg

valmylove thanks for the warm welcome!!!

sorry for the late post!!!i've been to busy last week!!!

it's a shame that i've only discover this thread just now!!!

but in advance i'll say sorry to you guys coz i won't be any help for new news from SHINHWA coz im not korean!!!and im a new fan!!!but i'll try my best support this threa and SHINHWA too!!

You guys.

We should make a 'promise' pact in this thread.

That we will forever wait til Shinhwa's arrival as a group in 4 years.

Should we create one? :)

i think that's a good idea!!!

count me in!!!

Thanks robotic for the links to IC. But, I think the part they prank Junjin is on one of the missing video. LOL.

But thanks for the links anyways!

You guys.

We should make a 'promise' pact in this thread.

That we will forever wait til Shinhwa's arrival as a group in 4 years.

Should we create one? smile.gif

I totally agree on this!

I noticed not many is using the color Orange as their font colour, so, I'm trying to bring it back. =)

^ lol there are 3 uploaders for the IC episode and not one has uploaded all parts..

you'll find junjin's prank in these 2 parts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLvkZjzEYk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cOi8d5yeHY

complete episode on YT

Youtube > [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ] [ 8 ]

Q - will Eric and Dongwan be undertaking the same initial 4 weeks of basic military training?

or is training different for public servants?

just wanted to share this. minjin are just way too cute!

[08.09.22][trans] Minwoo-Junjin's Cyworld Messages

M-1.jpg

Msg from Minwoo

ChoongJae yah~~~ Come to my concert and play with me~~~ 

(MoneyMaker - Lee Minwoo)

and here is JJ's reply (pink underline in the pic)

Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho 

(Insecticide - Park Choongjae)

Pic from : ShinhwaChina

Source: Minwoo and Junjin's personal CYWORLD

Chinese trans: 韩小国 @ Bestshinhwa

Thai trans:xue-ni @ Shinhwathailand

Eng Trans: Finny@Shinhwathailand

robotic ur just so good with video clips :]. hehe. omg i havent seen the clip with the little boy o___o

^ hahaha... thanks for translating that! minjin's so cute!!! i haven't been able to keep up with everything; just trying to keep up with sungie oppa's 3rd jib promos and the odd clips here and there of everybody else. jinnie is so popular on variety shows these days. btw, thanks for that sungie at wannie concert clip!! :D

Guest kriza_09

Q - will Eric and Dongwan be undertaking the same initial 4 weeks of basic military training?

or is training different for public servants?

i was hoping a Korean would answer this, but since no one did:

to my understanding, the 4 weeks of basic military training are mandatory for everyone... so they will receive the same 4 (it's actually 5, if i'm not wrong) weeks training just like everyone else... they will be trained to hold guns, etc and they will also receive physical training... and this is actually where i get worried about Eric... i hope his back can endure such training... and i think during those 5 weeks, they will sleep together with other people in the training place... but after that 5 weeks, i think they can sleep at their houses and just do the usual office job (meaning they get to go home after 6)

ps: i wishfully hope someone would take a video/fancam of them in the military training... i want to see sweaty eric and wan doing physical training.. *pervert*

------------------

anyway, just got an email from yesasia... my Shinhwa 10th year anniversary concert DVD has been shipped!!!! ^^

didn't expect it to be shipped this early... uughh can't wait.. ^^

Guest valmylove

Hello all! It's been quiet...so I haven't post any posts either.

Thanks Kriza for explaining that training...I do hope that Eric will survive it, LOL, I am sure he will! Five weeks will probably fly by so he can work and come home.

Haven't heard any peep from him so he must be resting up. With all the other members busy with their comebacks and concerts, I would like to think that they are celebrating privately.

It's only two weeks left before he goes in, would they or do they have a press conference?

I saw an article that Dongwan's having a concert/fan meeting at the end of October, so he must be leaving in November?

So...silly me... did my own calculation...I think I blab about it already but if Eric leaves in Oct, Dongwa in Nov, Minwoo in May and IF at least Jin and Andy leaves by Dec 2009, they will all be back by February 2013 in time for their 15 years anniversary concert/reunion/comeback. This will be a great time and am hoping 5 years goes by faster...don't want to look forward to be another 5 years older but hey 10 years went by fast so I think we all will be fine.

Many will be married/engaged/start to have families, many will be done with school, many will just know them for the first time, as many will look forward to their return. I like the pact as someone else mention in a post couple posts up.

Am looking forward to it as in finally meeting the friends I've met through Shinhwa too! ^o^

Have a wonderful Shinhwa Day!!!

------------------

anyway, just got an email from yesasia... my Shinhwa 10th year anniversary concert DVD has been shipped!!!! ^^

didn't expect it to be shipped this early... uughh can't wait.. ^^

hey is that the japanese version? there's no korean version yet right??? curious, I want copy too. Or is there a difference?

kriza, Thank you for clarifying.

really hope ricwan will take good care of themselves..

So...silly me... did my own calculation...I think I blab about it already but if Eric leaves in Oct, Dongwa in Nov, Minwoo in May and IF at least Jin and Andy leaves by Dec 2009, they will all be back by February 2013 in time for their 15 years anniversary concert/reunion/comeback. This will be a great time and am hoping 5 years goes by faster...don't want to look forward to be another 5 years older but hey 10 years went by fast so I think we all will be fine.

Many will be married/engaged/start to have families, many will be done with school, many will just know them for the first time, as many will look forward to their return.

*sniffles* The inevitable is looming..

5 whole years? 2013?

aww.. I don't know what I'll do ..

Guest jean_kkp

^ hi im kinda busy so just here for a short reply. i believe the japanese and Korean version will differ in terms of PRICE and dvd player COMPATIBILITY. so u may wanna check if your player is a region3 or what, to play japanese dvds. also, SUBTITLES will definitely be different. im hoping the korean one will have eng subs, what are the chances?

ah, love the MinJin... im recently very caught up with minwoo's 4th album. but not to sidetrack, hope everyone supports minwoo, dongwan and sungie's new albums!

Guest valmylove

kriza, Thank you for clarifying.

really hope ricwan will take good care of themselves..

*sniffles* The inevitable is looming..

5 whole years? 2013?

aww.. I don't know what I'll do ..

that will prolly get me enough time to gather all their albums, solos, movies, dramas, and photobooks.... LOL!

Got a few things of the checklist already....LOL

I definitely remember my first Shinhwa copy anything….>>>> :blush:

Shinhwa Wild Photobook

This is what I will bring with me in 5 years for their autograph…even though it doesn’t include Andy, I will just have to modify it to fit Andy so he can not refuse to sign it. :sweatingbullets: **Crosses fingers** that this will work out!!

Guest kriza_09

hey is that the japanese version? there's no korean version yet right??? curious, I want copy too. Or is there a difference?

Yes, that's the Japanese version... the korean version is not out yet.. i was going to buy just the korean version, but there's still no news about it.. and i just can't wait anymore...

anyway, i think the korean one will have english sub.. and another difference is the price... the japanese one is much more expensive... *which means no hanging out on weekends for a month for me; it's ok, i don't mind spending those weekends watching the DVD ^^*

^ hi im kinda busy so just here for a short reply. i believe the japanese and Korean version will differ in terms of PRICE and dvd player COMPATIBILITY. so u may wanna check if your player is a region3 or what, to play japanese dvds. also, SUBTITLES will definitely be different. im hoping the korean one will have eng subs, what are the chances?

I'm pretty sure the Korean one will have the eng. sub... oh and you can always change your DVD region, btw.. i changed my dvd player to region 0, so that it can play any region... you can find the code on the internet...

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Kko Kko Travel Agency S2 EP 1 - Tiffany [09.21.08]

dblggj.jpg

001 | 002 | 003 | 004 | 005

Project 130! So Tiffany & Taeyeon's show aired around the same time, so we put the two teams against each other, looks like the winner was Team Kko, but FO wasn't too far behind. This episode was kind of short, but the show is supposedly going to be like 'Love Letter', so I'm hoping the next few episodes with Fany will be more fun. But Tiffany's hair during the episode was love~ Also she wore the Soshified Watch, so that is basically ownage as well. Other guests include Shin Junghwan, Tak Jaehoon, Jung Siah, Amy, Park Jungah, Hong Inyoung, Shin Dongwook, Tim, Moon Sungmin, Lee Minwoo & Gil. Remember to comment so we can see how many people are interested in this video~ Pink Subs Ftw~

Translators: FanyLove, sunneej, joeMAmaaaaa, & pandapuchuu

Spot Translator: boxclub

Editor: Soy

Timer: __`b4by & Kanki

Encoder: Lynd

for future projects : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=976

Archived