[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest superstar`kiss

Brand new story DVD disc1. There's Minwoo's place in that DVD too. It's look very nice.

Ahh yess. I love his home. It's so organized and CLEAN! haha!

Thanks for the info. I remember seeing this 2004 clip on YT.

I thought they also show Dongwan's current home on Manwon Happiness recently.

Yep, I think they did..

but I totally didn't watch it. >_<

I just got the news from google too about how the 4 boys will have concerts..

That's like, such a BIG positive and then all of a sudden you become all sad cause you don't have any money left! haha!

They're making us Shinhwa Changjo's poor. :(

But they're SO worth it..!

Junjin and Andy..wow..the SAME night. :crazy:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest your_sheroe

SHINHWA's - EUSHA EUSHA In The Olympics!!!

In the men's beach volleyball against the USA and Netherlands. I heard Shinhwa's Eusha Eusha playing xDD the "hey come on everybody walking down the sea say doo wah dee dee dum dee dee dum." :)

So weird how there playing a song back from 1998 xD

So it was them!!!

I heard it too! But I was still lost in thoughts of who sung it... then I remembered but I didnt think it'd be them.

Wow...

That's awesome...

Guest 아이돌FAN

Let's congratulate our SHCJ'ers here for making this thread reach 1,000,000+ views :)

And Eusha Eusha came out around when the US was losing[beach volleyball], and it was focusing onto a face of this US player [for those of you who are still trying to hear there song play]

--------------------------------

And there's so many Shinhwa anti-fan netizens that are bashing them on Daum [popular korean site] :crazy:

They like flood the comment board when there's news about them =_= wtf..

Guest cassandraf

hey everyone!

cant believe i missed them playing eusha eusha =(

anyway i hav a music assignment where i needa choose a solo singer or band to write a biography n everything about them

so i decided to do SHINHWA

i was wondering if some ppl can help me with pictures (i cant find any good sites n the picture thread has kinda random pics)

im thinking about doing something like a picture timeline, so im trying to find at least 1 pic with all members from each year since their debut (so like one from 1998, 1999,2000 n so on)

i dont really hav a picture collection of shinhwa so itd be great if some of u could help me ^.^

also can u plz also say the year the pic is from cos i dont wanna write a wrong year

u can email the pics to me on fong4@hotmail.com (also msn so u can add me to send to me if u want) or just post em up =D

if anyone has a good link to any pic sites plz give to me

the assign. is due on the 21st so i hav a bit over a week left to look for pictures

id really appreciate it if u helped me

THANX! <3

Why are they upset? Just because Shinhwa song was played? Why bash them if US TV is the one who played the song?

Anyway, can you give me the link to the Daum site where antis wrote comments? Can anyone read it or do you have to be a member to read?

Thanks

And there's so many Shinhwa anti-fan netizens that are bashing them on Daum [popular korean site] :crazy:

They like flood the comment board when there's news about them =_= wtf..

huh?

what?

about the antis bashing them at daum

i mean what did shinwha do that make them so angry?

seriously almost all of them are under the radar these days

doing their own stuff without making much headline

so why all the bashing?

makes me a lil curious and confused....

Guest kriza_09

anyway i hav a music assignment where i needa choose a solo singer or band to write a biography n everything about them

i was wondering if some ppl can help me with pictures (i cant find any good sites n the picture thread has kinda random pics)

im thinking about doing something like a picture timeline, so im trying to find at least 1 pic with all members from each year since their debut (so like one from 1998, 1999,2000 n so on)

i dont really hav a picture collection of shinhwa so itd be great if some of u could help me ^.^

also can u plz also say the year the pic is from cos i dont wanna write a wrong year

u can email the pics to me on fong4@hotmail.com (also msn so u can add me to send to me if u want) or just post em up =D

the assign. is due on the 21st so i hav a bit over a week left to look for pictures

THANX! <3

i guess you haven't read the shinhwa chronicle...

it's a tribute i made last year (and plan to update every year) in celebration of shinhwa anniversary...

i think it will be really helpful to you since it is organized chronologically year by year, with pictures and events happening to them in that specific year...

i guess you're going to write about their history as well and i think the chronicle pretty much tells you all their hardships and what they've been through since debut to get to where they are now, especially from 1998-2004.. from 2005 onwards, it focuses mostly on their solo careers and how each of them tries to improve themselves personally with other shinhwa members as their mental support...

oh and i purposely used quotes (mostly from the members themselves) to avoid putting in my own opinion or media's misreport so it's completely unbiased.. ^^

however, as much as i think the chronicle would be a good reference if you want to write a biography about shinhwa, it mostly talks about the history of shinhwa as a group, but not so much about the members' background before they joined shinhwa.. feel free to pm me if you need more detailed backgrounds about them, e.g. how eric and andy got themselves into troubles because of language barrier when they just moved to the US.. *i think i just figured out what I can add to the thread for next year's anniversary... ^^*

------

i want to say something about junjin's reality tv show..

if the baby bird has 4 kids, then doesn't it mean the mommy bird has become a grandma bird now???? hmm, they sure have grown a lot... even the bird family has expanded as well...

yes, that's all i have to say about that and i had to say that in shinhwa thread... ;p

Wth? just because shinhwa's song Eusha Eusha played? that song is my #1 all time favorite song of shinhwa. anti's really dont have anything else to talk about.. =/

rach03: glad that ur speaking out now ^-^ i hope u continue to speak out! were glad to have u here :]. same as me! i started liking them through X-man and loveletter. such dorks xD. their photoshoots are the most funniest ones ever haha. awwwww. 2 ma love? i LOVE that track! and yes everytime i listen to Destiny of Love i kinda get teary eyed too! =[. but sometimes i feel proud that they have gotten sooo far and have so many fans here to support them :].

hey everyone!

cant believe i missed them playing eusha eusha =(

THANX! <3

ooh picture huh? nice about shinhwa!! wooot :D . well u can check out our shinhwa pictures of gif's thread you can find some really nice pictrues in there. and some very dorky ones too xD

Guest miss lakwon

아이돌FAN.

Can you send me the links on Daum where Shinhwa got bashed?

Was this recently or you mean in general?

All groups in Korea get bashed.

But Shinhwa isn't the most heavily targeted which is a good thing.

One main reason they get bashed by the netizens is because of the army situation.

One they all comeback, they'll be loved like crazy! LOL ^_^

Guest miss lakwon
why would people bash them cause of the army?

they are going rite?

so why all the bashing

i can understand mourning and crying

but bashing cause of army is just plain weird...

Most male netizens bash saying that the members should hurry and go to the army.

Most female netizens bash normally because they like other male groups.

That's basically it.

No solid reasons have come out thus far on bashing our Shinhwa.

Seriously, there is no need to bash our SHINHWA.

10 years man. Bashing will do nothing to hurt SHINHWA.

They've gone through 1000000000000x worse situations!

+) CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING THE 1,000,000 VIEWS MARK! FIGHTING!

ha ha h

that is just plain weird

poor shinhwa oppas

they didnt do anything wrong aside from delaying their enlistment

which is not wrong

and they get bashed for that

gosh so funny...

ah doesnt matter

those antis are nothing

^_^

ignore them and we will live a much better life

:P

gosh talking about enlistment

makes me realise that we have only a month

aproximately

to be with shinhwa

gosh.....

sigh....

Guest infinityyy

Happy 1 million views Shinhwa thread<3

And thank you Choua for confirming about how to spell the Korean title for Eusha Eusha! ^^

And about those mean bashers on Daum.. goodness, they just need to find something better to do.

Shinhwa is awesomeee, and they're going, and coming back and making a wonderful comeback for us orange princesses ^__^

Congrats on us hitting a million hits! YEAH!

Anyways, I seriously don't get why korean netizens are so easily agitated. No wonder netizens can cause someone to suffer from depression so easily. With all those mean and evil comments on the mini homepages or discussion boards, it's not surprising that one can suffer so much because of those things... haiz...

After being in the industry for more than 10 years, i'm pretty sure that our oppas are already used to it, and i hope it doesn't affect them emotionally. =)

Btw, anyone has the link to the site(where our oppas are bashed?) WE HAVE A RIGHT TO COMMENT TOO!

Guest maricris

omo! it played during a beach volleyball game? geeeezzzzzz i can't believe i missed it grrrr. my fault though coz i was stuck like crazy to swimming events, well i heard a korean song from a korean girl group during those times sooo i was waiting like hell, if they're going to play some more from other groups... oh well...

---and YES................. congratulations for hitting 1 M views ^^ :)

Guest 1wawa3

Yay!! We reached 1,000,000 views! Congratulations! Awesome!

Those antis at Daum, they should seriously get a life and not be so childish.

Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo has survived 10 years. Nothing they say will affect Shinhwa or us for that matter.

Guest hazrinaer

what antis said doesn't affect shinhwa..they have been 10years and listen to all kind of comments..that kind of comment is nothing..

just leave those antis..they really need a break from bashing others..

Guest angel2nyt

Most male netizens bash saying that the members should hurry and go to the army.

Most female netizens bash normally because they like other male groups.

That's basically it.

No solid reasons have come out thus far on bashing our Shinhwa.

Seriously, there is no need to bash our SHINHWA.

10 years man. Bashing will do nothing to hurt SHINHWA.

They've gone through 1000000000000x worse situations!

okay so its just one of those ridiculous reasons just for them to bash someone

seriously, some netizens can be so low

Archived