[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest PurpleRain

KimDongwan is = KimDongwan in Shinhwa"

Indeed the witty Undongwan :P

hahahah, i believe it was either minwoo or dongwan wearing eric's boxers that his mom sent him in the earlier years.

that is just too hilarious!!!

lol..i remember it was Minwoo ..haha..American boxers from Eric

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest la vifzetta*

My favourite album would be their 5th. They might sound typically SM back then, but what I really miss is their vocals. Not saying that I don't appreciate their improvements now. It's just preference towards their style. :)

agreed. then again, i also love 6th and 4th... with equal bias.

and on the note about the boxers, i think i read that b/c only Eric had clean underwear? so the boys would wear his =_=;; i can't remember exactly.

btw. what's with typing in orange? i'm getting old and it's hard to read...

*imagines choti's thread starts to type in white* ^^;

Guest infinityyy

My favorite Shinhwa album is still their 7th jib. :D Awesome, from start to finish. And I love it a lot because that album was a lot more personal than all their other albums because almost all the songs were done by Shinhwa members.

And... I was organizing my livejournal when I came across this entry I made a year ago. I want to share it here, because I thought you guys would like it.

I agree with what you said about their 7th album. For me, it's like.. Shinhwa had more freedom with their music. I don't know how to explain it xD But I lovee their 7th album. And their 8th and 9th. My fave SM produced album would be their 4th. Even though it sounded a bit empty without Andy's rap, I really liked the songs from there. One of my favorite songs of all time is in there--Hyesung's "바램" and after that album would be their 2nd jib. I loveeed the extended version of T.O.P. --esp Hyesung's vocals in that small interlude of the song. Gah, it's so lovely<3

And thank you so much for posting that entry of yours about friendship. I smiled SO MUCH while reading it.

I know how some of those points surfaced like Andy's musical and his hyungs embarrassing him

but can someone tell me the stories of these points? ^^

* Changing your song lyrics into something funny.

* Allowing your nonsense song be sung in a concert.

* Keeping the letter you gave them ten years ago.

* Loving them even though they love it that you can't eat and you failing your mission because they won't help. (I think this is from one of the Manwon happiness episodes right? lol)

* When they agreed to give you a song that was meant for all of you. (Ah! I forgot who this was T_T)

* Moves out of the same apartment building because he was too noisy making songs.

* Drive themselves immediately to your birthday fanmeeting because they learned a few hours before the event when and where it was going to be held.

//edit//

A TOAST TO BE WITH SHINHWA FOREVER!! ^^

50666044ah6.jpg

btw. what's with typing in orange? i'm getting old and it's hard to read...

*imagines choti's thread starts to type in white* ^^;

typing in orange to support the boys until they come back for their next album = 10th which would be their reunion after 4-5 years ^^. hope u would type in orange with us! :D

ahck should be in bed by now -___-. im like half asleep TOT. this is how much i'm addicted to shinhwa xD.

And thank you so much for posting that entry of yours about friendship. I smiled SO MUCH while reading it.

I know how some of those points surfaced like Andy's musical and his hyungs embarrassing him

okay i can answer some of this i think :unsure:

* Changing your song lyrics into something funny.

-there's one example from minu's manwon happines where he chg wannie's handkerchief lyrics to sumthing about picking ur nose

-the ever lasting daibab song

that they sung at their state of the art concert

^_^

* Keeping the letter you gave them ten years ago.

-the only thing that i can remember is the one with hyesung and wannie

those diary entry

* Loving them even though they love it that you can't eat and you failing your mission because they won't help. (I think this is from one of the Manwon happiness episodes right? lol)

-erm minu's first manwon happines, where shinhwa members at the ivy photoshoot, they keep on using minu to hand biscuits to other's members

seriously it was funny

* Moves out of the same apartment building because he was too noisy making songs.

-dongwan and minu, cant remember the exact scene

but i think it was in ysmm rite?

* Drive themselves immediately to your birthday fanmeeting because they learned a few hours before the event when and where it was going to be held.

-this one would be eric (cant remember whose birthday it is though...)

andy or wannie?

all of these

have vids

i will try to get the vids later if noone found it yet...

this is all my guessing

correct me if i'm wrong!

Guest greenblobfish

* When they agreed to give you a song that was meant for all of you. (Ah! I forgot who this was T_T)

I'm pretty sure this was hyesung's second album. i think "first person" was supposed to be in shinhwa's 8th album, but hyesung liked it so much he asked the guys if he can take it and of course they let him! actually, i'm not 100% sure it's "first person," but it's definitely a song from his second album.

and to add to chubby^green^'s entry:

this was during junjin's bday/fanmeeting last year. it was so funny because the other members were making fun of eric for sulking about not knowing about the event details. http://youtube.com/watch?v=9DnJ25bFF9U

in the latest episode of ysmm that minwoo appeared on, he revealed that the reason he moved out of the dorms was because dongwan's such a light sleeper! you can watch coolsmurf's subbed cut here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=CeEaI_UAWyA

omo! ! I LOVE LOVE SHINHWA!! best ever! my friends hate shinhwa! they say they are old when i think they aren;t old at all! they will never be old to me! SHINHWA TOGETHER FOREVER! :rolleyes:

shinhwa is like the best band to be ever have been created! LOL the albums that i like are their 7th, 8th and 9th!

is anyone going to the concert that they are helding for the little girl?

-daibab song

-Happy Shares Company Minwoo vs Ayumi Shinhwa Cut (eng subs)

*bonus

ha ha ha

nothing special but i love what minu oppa has to say at the beginning before they sang the song

it's so sweet for me

really

-shinhwa - i pray for u concert perf live (eng sub)

Guest strawberrybunny

My favorite Shinhwa album is still their 7th jib. :D Awesome, from start to finish. And I love it a lot because that album was a lot more personal than all their other albums because almost all the songs were done by Shinhwa members.

And... I was organizing my livejournal when I came across this entry I made a year ago. I want to share it here, because I thought you guys would like it.

FRIENDS

You know what? I believe that friendship is something like this.

: Like sending a sweet message then getting a lot of expletives in return and telling you to go to hell and feel happy about it.

: Perking up when together even for just a second.

: Knowing one another so much that you just have to look at him and you'll know if he's the X-Man or not.

: Knowing if he's pulling a prank on you and loving one another even if one of them showed your phone number for the whole world to see.

: When their family is your family as well.

: Showing their support and embarrassing the hell out of you in your movie premiere.

: Changing your song lyrics into something funny.

: Imitating you in public TV.

: Posting your embarrassing pictures online.

: Loving them even though they love it that you can't eat and you failing your mission because they won't help.

: Making you a song.

: They use your underwear without your permission.

: You sing a few lines and then suddenly everyone begins singing.

: Allowing your nonsense song be sung in a concert.

: Making fun of you as your rehearse.

: Keeping the letter you gave them ten years ago.

: Keeping all your pictures and saving them somewhere safe.

: Makes fun of you even though you're already mad.

: Treating you like a child.

: Kissing you in public.

: Cursing you in public.

: When they agreed to give you the center spot when you guys are performing because you needed attention.

: Moves out of the same apartment building because he was too noisy making songs.

: When they agreed to give you a song that was meant for all of you.

: When they buy a ticket to your concert because you won't give them one.

: They agree not to watch your musical until you say so.

: When they greet you on your birthday

: Sing a song for your drama/movie's OST

: Drive themselves immediately to your birthday fanmeeting because they learned a few hours before the event when and where it was going to be held.

: Loves their album more than you. :D

: That even though you haven't met for a long time, it felt as if nothing changed.

All of them holds a special story or meaning~ If you're not familiar, you can always ask~ You guys add some more too~ It would be fun~ I never got to finish this list and it just to keep on going on and on since friendships always tend to grow as time goes by~ :D

thank you for sharing this. These are the reasons why I LOVE SHINHWA sooooo much :heart: :heart: :heart: They do all of this naturally without any script or giving directions. They're just...simply..SHINHWA!

I have some more to add :

: when they don't mind (and even seem to enjoy) to physically abuse each other on air TV, then burst out laughing and hug each other (

)

: came up to stage and give you flower when your name was called for an award

: make fun of your CF

: make fun of your dance

: make fun of your real name =P

: still love you even when you don't pay for their debt! :D

:when you know for sure that after all those pranks/joke, you still understand each other and love each other so very much and if anyone ask, you said "it's family, 24 hours together for 10 years" ~_^

Guest stupidfactory

^ 'Make fun of your CF'

I remember Dongwan imitating Eric's ice cream CF during XMan! XD It was rly cute<3 And Andy's Megapass. Hahahah.

There's this article of Eric I saw in SHCJ (but i can't take it out) >.< I really wanted to share. Anyway, the article's really interesting. Eric talks about Hyesungie + shinhwa in his 4-dimensional way. lol.

FRIENDS

: Like sending a sweet message then getting a lot of expletives in return and telling you to go to hell and feel happy about it.

: Knowing one another so much that you just have to look at him and you'll know if he's the X-Man or not.

: Knowing if he's pulling a prank on you and loving one another even if one of them showed your phone number for the whole world to see.

: Showing their support and embarrassing the hell out of you in your movie premiere.

: Loving them even though they love it that you can't eat and you failing your mission because they won't help.

: When they agreed to give you the center spot when you guys are performing because you needed attention.

: Moves out of the same apartment building because he was too noisy making songs.

: Drive themselves immediately to your birthday fanmeeting because they learned a few hours before the event when and where it was going to be held.

: That even though you haven't met for a long time, it felt as if nothing changed.

All of them holds a special story or meaning~ If you're not familiar, you can always ask~ You guys add some more too~ It would be fun~ I never got to finish this list and it just to keep on going on and on since friendships always tend to grow as time goes by~ :D

The ones i bolded, anyone has videos that show it? XD I've only watched the one where Eric cursed (Andy too! lmao). And then everyone disturbing Hyesung when he's doing his photoshoot. lol.

Oh, i saw someone asking why the orange font in the earlier post. I just want to say,

BECAUSE WE LOVE SHINHWA! XD

Guest jangneri

Hee~ You guys are good~

When they agreed to give you a song that was meant for all of you.

> It's 'I love you' in Hyesung's second album. Dongwan and Minwoo were already finished recording their parts. When it was Hyesung's turn, he fell in love with the song at first listen and asked if they could save it for his album.

Changing your song lyrics into something funny.

> Besides Minwoo's funny version of Dongwan's 'Handkerchief', Shinhwa also has a funny version of Junjin's 'Love Doesn't Come'... they changed the lyrics to something like, "Want to get killed~?" ahaha. Hyesung's 'Same Thoughts' also has a funny version... something about a delicious ramen. lol. And ofcourse, the infamous Negapass. XD

Drive themselves immediately to your birthday fanmeeting because they learned a few hours before the event when and where it was going to be held.

> It was during Junjin's bday fanmeet, yeah. Eric also got lost during Dongwan's bday fanmeet. He never got there. ahahahaha

strawberrybunny, I love your additions! XDDD

*Making fun of you as your rehearse

-shinhwa - photoshooting for the 8th album (eng sub)

-shinhwa - in japan (eng sub)

all the above is quite a long vid

not really actually but

i enjoy watching it

especially these two cause it not only shows the funny stuff

but also we can sneak peak at shinhwa as who they are

when they are having fun...

and also they are a lot of making fun, joking in the vid

u cant help but smile too

like what i am doing now...

*edit

a longer vid of daibab song

along with hyesung explanation about the daibab song

and also a prev of him singing to lambada

or they prefer to call it as

'pour out roast grain powder baking powder cheese hot dog'

i dunno know how to say in korea though

:P

Guest luluchan

this is stupid

the Soulmate concert is canceled AGAIN

talk about ORGANIZATION

I was hyped I could get tickets! but grrrrrr

안녕하세요

옥션티켓입니다

신화의 아름다운 얼굴 찾아주기 소울메이트 콘서트 취소 안내입니다.

공연 취소에 대한 기획사의 사과문을 전달해드립니다.

안녕하세요. 이번공연의 주관사인 (주)비에스케이엔터테인먼트입니다.

[신화의 아름다운 얼굴 찾아주기 소울메이트 콘서트]에 많은 관심과 기대를 가져주신 팬들게 죄송한 말씀 드리고자 합니다.

8월 9일 토요일 올림픽공원 내 88잔디마당에서 예정 중이었던 [신화의 아름다운 얼굴 찾아주기 소울메이트 콘서트] 공연이 부득이하게 취소되었습니다.

공연을 준비하는 과정에서 저희 (주)비에스케이엔터테인먼트의 준비사항 미흡으로

공연 진행에 차질이 있을 것으로 판단 공연 취소 결정을 하게 되었습니다.

[신화의 아름다운 얼굴 찾아주기 소울메이트 콘서트] 공연를 예매하신 분들께 사과의 말씀드리며 빠른 시일 안에 100% 전액 환불을 해 드릴 것을 약속드립니다.

예매하신 고객님들께는 개별적으로 연락을 드리도록 하겠습니다.

불편을 끼쳐드려 대단히 죄송합니다.

거듭 양해와 사과의 말씀 드리며 보다 좋은 공연으로 보답할 것을 약속드리겠습니다.

* 환불안내

카드 예매 고객님의 경우, 카드 결제 승인취소가 되며,

무통장입금의 경우, 계좌번호를 확인하여 계좌이체 해 드릴 예정입니다.

출처 : 옥션티켓

KASJDKLAJSDASD

they are saying they had some difficulties in organizing it

GR

Guest luluchan

well cuz I got tickets for it and for my friends

and they just called to tell me they are refunding the money

hmm

I know~ it makes SHinhwa's image SO bad~ it's so disorganized

maybe I should just go watch Minwoo's showcase and Dongwan's concert now hahahah

(and perhaps get better tickets than i have now for the SM concert)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

FRIENDS

MANY INSTANCES!

Well, one I remember is when Minwoo texted all the guys "I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time... I love you" and Eric replied immediately with "BullShi*t".

Then I also remember when Minu, wan and Sungie were in a show and they were talking about how sungie and eric are the oil and water. and how it is awkward between them. so they told sungie to call eric but he isn't answering. so they all started texting and calling eric. and eric finally texted all of them, "why are you 3 texting and calling me at the same time??? so annoying! i'm playing games with andy! go away!"

Of course we know this. Many videos to prove this but one i remember is when minu and wan both saw each other in the halls of MBC. it was early in the morning. and both of them are heck tired and sleepy. but when they saw each other, they both bought a can of soda, drank together. then seperated without even talking to one another. sometimes, word is not needed.

when eric was the XMAN. they all knew it was him.

the MINU one with andy! then the one where wan told them he was marrying that girl. teehee. then when they accidentally showed minu and sungie's number.

sungie's mom is everybody's mom. and jin's dad is everybody's dad. basicaly, everybody's famly is also each others' family.

when the members went to the premier of minu's wontak angel and they kept standing up and shouting manse!

when jin and wan cngaed the lyrics of sungie's same thoyghts to soemthing like "mashin raamyun, mashinashin ramyun" which basically means, "ramyun is delicious"

when minu changed wan's

minu imitating wan. what more?

wan posting embarassing pictures online. and blackmailing the members with it. "if anyone of the members leave shinhwa, i will post all of their embarassing pictures online" sure will make the guys regret when they see these pics all over the net. makes me wonder... are there any R-rated pics? haha!

PUAHAHAHAAH! "minu, cookie yah~~~" OMG I LOVE THIS MANWON HAPPINESS!!!!! haha.

wan was behind minu and was squeezing minu's pecs while minu was drinking water "what is that?" "water" "really" *sniffs* "ah, so it's water"

then wan gets a cookie and says "you're going t starve to death" *takes a cookie and bites it* "minu, cookie yah~~~" *blissfull look on his face* "dongwan is so cute"

then "eric, what flavor is that?" "bread flavor" haha

then sungie taking a bread and giving it to minu "minu, give this to the manager" *gives* "i gave it to him"

then eric telling them to film him all the time since he will surely sneak in bites. and minu got caught!

then minu was targeting wan for his mission but wan knows it's a mission and won't help him. then eric got him one but when he found out it's a mission, he said and shouted to all the crew "everyone, please do not help minu with his missions"

of course, minu makes the others songs. also eric. well, he writes rap lyrics for them. then sungie also helps writing lyrics.

everybody was using eric's branded underwear. so when wan was already there, the elastic was already loose.

a lot of instances!~ haha... one i remember is the DAIBAB song.. and when they were playing pool during their buckaroo shoot.

DAIBAB SONG!~

sungie is always the target of this.

wan kept that letter sungie gave him 10 years ago.

minu has a secret stash of pictures in the arm of his sofa.

i remember them making fun of andy when he mispronounced one korean word. and eric was the only one who said "stop it" then andy became happy again!

teeheee.... eric said "andy will never leave the realm of cuteness. because even though you want to become cool guy andy, you are always to us, cute boy andy"

GAH DO I EVEN NEED TO CITE INSTANCES???????????/

ERIC AND ANDY!` haha. eric cursing at andy...

then wan saying "son of a B*itch" to sungie(?) at their cocnert, or was it a fanmeet?

when wan asked to be in the center for the performance of wedding. minu, of course, agreed.

because wan's room is rght across minu's room and wan can't sleep with minu composing songs all through out the night, minu moved out fo the house. he's the first one to move out.

AH! sungie wanting one song *listens to it and imagines minu and wans inging it too* totaly a shinhwa song. haha! i mean, especially the low parts, sounds so good for minu.

PUAHAHHAHAA. i remember this! buy my tickets. tsk tsk

musical in my heart. tsk tsk. andy being too nervous. i'm sure eric will end of snickering if he did watch.

of course. minu sending individual texts every occasion....

minu singing for eric's movie, minu and sungie singing for jin's drama.. and many more...

i remember how i said here that eric looks like he just found out it was jin's bday. haha. i was right.

sungie loving his album more!`

nothing will change.

Guest miss lakwon

It's unfortuante that the Soulmate Concert has been cancelled.

I strongly dislike whoever was in charge of the operations of the concert.

Why use Shinhwa's name like that and then completely do a whack job?

It's so frustrating because I was planning to attend as well.

I'm already attending Minwoo's Birthday party.

I just bought my ticket for Minwoo's 4th Album Showcase.

Plus, I am going to Dongwan's Concert as well.

I was looking forward to the Soulmate Concert despite Andy's absence.

Now that the concert is over, I will just buy more copies of Minwoo's 4th album once it comes out.

Guest samtly

from the start the idea of them having another concert was bad. i got a feeling none of them were hype about it either, cause u dont hear them talk about it at all. when i first hear about this concert, i felt a little cheated because of all the tear and emotion in the last concert. i want to keep that memory until they all goes throught army and come back to us.

one thing for sure this will definitly drag shinhwa name down and for sure lot of bad press. shinhwa dont listen and keep on fighting together.

what? cancelled again? they really shouldnt do that... dont announce a concert when ur not 101% ready. and know whats gonna happen ><. ugh. hate it when they do that! but would andy have a chance to attend the concert now? :ph34r:

i love this ^-^ talking about their friendship AND sharing clips that maybe i havent even seen before. but ones that ive seen before. bring back memories of 2007 when they first captured my heart <33

btw... this is not really related to shinhwa but kinda... does anyone know how i can make videos into the format that i can put into an ipod video? new to this stuff and i dont know which program to use >___<

EDIT::

so the news finally has come into translations fully. *sigh*

[08.07.24][notice] Cancellation of Soulmate concert 

*if it was going to come to this, they really shouldn't have attempted to organize the concert in the first place...it just makes everything look so bad*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone

This is Auction Ticket

This is the notice for the cancellation of Shinhwa's "Search for a Beautiful Face - Soulmate" concert

Below is the apology notice from the organizers regarding the cancellation of the concert

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, this is the organizer of the concert, BSK Entertainment

Towards the fans we have been looking forward to Shinhwa's "Search for a Beautiful Face - Soulmate" concert

We offer our deepest apologies.

Originally scheduled to take place on 9 August at Lawn 88 in Olympic Park

The "Search for a Beautiful Face - Soulmate" concert has unfortunately been cancelled.

As our (BSK Entertainment) preparations for the concert were lacking,

we're afraid that there will be problems during the actual concert, thus we have decided to cancel the concert.

We hereby apologize to the fans who have already purchased tickets to Shinhwa's "Search for a Beautiful Face - Soulmate" concert, and we promise to refund 100% of the ticket funds within half a day.

We will contact each customer who has prebooked the tickets.

We are sorry to cause the inconvenience.

We will bring you the best performances and concerts in the future to make up for this.

Source: Auction Ticket/O6

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

p?

Guest da_thao

i was shocked and sad the concert got cancelled cause it would be like the LAST concert for our boys together,but i'm sure the fans won't give anyone a hard time.sooner or later,Dw usually write in his entry about this to comfort us ;) i hope so,lol.i love reading about their friendship,i hope,later on,they can buy a block of 6 houses and live on the same block,that would be crazily awesome lol.

did you guys read that Shinhwa will be featured in a Learn Korean video?

Archived