[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest gravitie

^

Thanks for the lyrics! So beautiful, hyesung should write more really!

And those new pictures are lovely, they are to die for! ANDY'S POSE ON THE BED! OMG!

By the way, the new song is up for download on yongwonhi. I need to get this! I hope it's still available. guhhhh.

edit.

I uploaded Destiny of Love on imeem. If you want to listen, click here. Hope you enjoyed it like I did. It's such a beautiful song...sigh..:wub:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

crystalis, amy. i love your review of the song. if i ook at it, i would have thought you were writing a review for a whole albumwith 15 or something songs. but this one is just for one song. and by it, i can tell you are very inspired when you wrote this, like listening to the song fueled your fingertips to write soemthing, anything and then the words just kept on flowing out. ain't i right? anyways, i love how you described the song, voice, melody, feeling.

incarnadine, ate malou, really. killed me. the pic of the day... andy's solo pick kneeling on the bed looking up *drools*

SHINHWA IN A MANHWA, immortalizing Shinhwa in a manhwa, perfect. i love this idea and i like the story line too. teehee.

DESTINY OF LOVE, so this was the song that they were talking about when they said that Sungie and Minu were writing a song but it wasn't included in the album. then we were wondering what will happen to that song... what will happen to all the other songs that they wrote but never got to releasing.. and now here it is.

i just like how minu's voice sounds so pleading. begging. and how sungie's voice sounds like it's going to break anytime, like he is goingto break anytime. and how wan's voice is so strong yet so unattached. how jin's voice just ties the feeling of remorse all together with his deep singing. and andy's rap... really. his voice and rap just sounds better and better and this song, i hear nothing but strongness in his rapping. and eric, ah eric... force, remorse.

they just really amaze me so much. minu writing this music. and sungie writing the lyrics.

when the MV is released, i think, we will cry again. i've been tearing up already.

EDIT::///

I TOPPED A PAGE?????????

Guest nglkt

^ aw really? o well.. but i still didnt leak all the pictures to myself xD.only saw two of tthem here. wont look at all of them. just one by one for per day :P.

anyways found this o___o

[08.06.29][News] Korea's Most Gentle Father

Who will be the most gentle father among these 40 Korean celebrities?

Total number of people who voted: 404,839.

1. Junjin - 134890 votes (30.43%)

6.Shin Hyesung - 11673 votes (2.63%)

8. Andy - 6492 votes (1.46%)

9. Kim Dongwan - 5935 votes 1.34%)

10. Eric - 5599 votes (1.26%)

11. Lee Minwoo - 4734 votes (1.07%)

Source + Chi-translated: junjinchina

Eng-translated: jiahhui @ shinhwa.biz

*T/N: did not include the other celebs, only Shinhwa members

Gentle? WOW. I've always thought that Jin(as a father) will be like his dad. Strict yet friendly. But the word "gentle" doesn't pop up in my mind immediately.

I think gentle wise... I think Dongwan and Hyesung will make great gentle fathers. Dongwan's dream is to become a great dad.

I'M SURE ALL OF THEM WILL MAKE GREAT DADS!

P.S: Destiny of love is beautiful... I really enjoy songs like that... They have put so much effort in their 9th album. They face time constraint and lots of other constraints. But yet they have come together as SHINHWA. They have over worked. It pains me to see them like that... =(

Guest incarnadine

Jin is a lot more gentle than most people think... he adores children and they adore him back... the way he handles them is so gentle, that in one FC Shoot Dori episode, the little boy he was holding fell asleep in his arms and didn't wake up even when Jin was carrying him :) I guess this has a lot to do with Jin's childhood... in many ways, he knows how children should be treated ~ with love, caring and gentleness. I totally think he will make an awesome father!

Guest valmylove

crystalis, thanks for your review. as i listen to this song, i felt all that you said, but it was really unexplainable so thanks for putting it in words!

i love all their vocal in that song!! makes me wanna give them a big bear hug!!

malou, sis!! those pics are killer!! thanks!

Guest love!melody

gahhh! i haven't been on soompi for a souple of days and so many things are going on :)

[08.07.02][news] Comic book featuring Shinhwa to be released on July 4th

Shinhwa is purely amazing. they always come up with things that are totally new, and totally awesome! LOL though i've never read any mangas or comic books before, i will definitely be reading this one :D gahhhhh! so exciting! hehehe! and the plot seems pretty interesting ^^ hope it will be a big hit!

incarnadine thank you for sharing those gorgeouys pictures with us :) hehehe! love seeing the 'natutal' sides of the members. and gahhhh! there all showing skin :w00t: LMAO

and the new song is ... different from there usual songs but i like it :) there's so much emotion to it

Guest angel2nyt

its late i know, but though i heard the song yesterday but didnt have the time to log in soompi

1. I LOVE the use of electric guitar near the end of the song, it's so powerful, somehow it surprises you that they used it, but it makes the ending sound neat(for me that it). I would pay a huge amount of money just to see and listen to anyone in shinhwa play that guitar rift in person.

2. The background at the start of the song, the rain pouring, I remember I was talking to a friend of how songs now don't have that anymore-that certain feeling, it gives the song that solemn sad feeling.

3. At one point of the song, hyesung and dongwan's voice, almost sounded alike, and really their voices do complement each other, everyone who arranges for shinhwa should do this fact, remember opportunity(8th album).

4. Hyesung is one good lyricist.

5. Andy, I agree with someone who said that, his voice just makes you smile, no matter what, there's something about his voice that reminds you of something happy.

AHHHH!!! O__________________O

[08.07.04][News] July 4th, SHINHWA 10th anni site release "Destiny of Love" MV

*Click to watch it on youtube for the MV*

Goodemg (Good Entertainment Media Group) popularity group SHINHWA release their limited repackage album "White Edition" on July 3rd, and at the same time the new song 'Destiny of Love" MV will be release.

Before June 27th, SHINHWA 10th anniversary web (www.shinhwa10th.com) had been updated with each of the member's new pic of 'White Edition' album cover within 6 days, to let everybody get to see the hidden cut and it receives a great response from the fans. Even though the album have not been release, it was on the no.1 spot in music recording site Hottracks (http://hottracks.co.kr), another breakthrough of the record after SHINHWA 9th album had release.

Specially, 'White Edition' includes a 1~20,000 number of pictures, it's a valueble/worthable limited item as a collection, compare with the black and white limited edition of 9th album, we will get to see a different charm of expression of SHINHWA in this repackage.

Addition, SHINHWA 7th album 'OH!' lyrics & composer ShinHyeSung & LeeMinWoo once again collaborating on writting a new song 'Destiny of Love' which is included in the repackage album. This song was being release through melon, bugs, dosirak, soribada & so on other web. This is the continuos R&B song after 'Once again'.

At the same time, Destiny of Love MC will be release through SHINHWA 10th anni web (www.shinhwa10th.com) with SHINHWA's 10 anni concert cut & fans gathering event and so on other touching moment in the mv. On July 3rd & 4th it will be release through spot video & full version video.

Source:매일경제&dacapo&naver

Cn Trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

[08.07.04][News] DongWan, 2nd Repackage release on 22nd

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[08.07.04][News] Who is the next Ballad Prince after SungShiKyung?

[08.07.04][trans] Hyesung's handwritten note to Always Hyesung

[08.07.02][diary] GOOD Director Lee's personal Cyworld page

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[08.07.04][Preview] JunJin New Appearance in MBC Star's Friends

Guest 아이돌FAN

Thanks for the MV! :D

Oh and SHCJ's in Korea recieved the white editions today! Which also came along with two lollipops. :P

Guest miaka0210

strawberry16 thanks for the pm!

when i first heard the song i was already amazed by it

but it got worst when i saw the whole mv.

seeing our boys cry like that all over again just

made my cry all over again too. :tears:

can't wait for the concert dvd!

the song is just simply great! :)

SHINHWA FOREVER!

Guest angel2nyt

the music video had fantastic editing..

that part where everything was black and white except for the orange balloons was amazing

the video made me so sad

Guest shinhwa_xoxo1003

omg, im sooooo in love with this new song "DESTINY OF LOVE". The MV is sooo thoughtful and sad. i cried all along w/ the MV.

well, does anyone know where can i download this song either the MV or just Audio beside clubbox???

Guest hazrinaer

I download the mv at shinhwachangjo.net..

for the audio I download at z-degree..

love minwoo voice when he sing this song.really touching

Guest chae nee sah

the song is really touching..

the MV even though it is just simple...just the cuts of shinhwa...but it is enough to make fans like us repeating the MV for like...every munite???haha

anyway, watching n listening to this song really making me more sad and really hard to see shinhwa going to the army~

Guest jeong_baby

Just finished watching Shinhwa's "Destiny of Love" music video and listening to the song for the first time..

It seriously gave me chills--in a good way though.

The music and vocals and emotions just really hit the soul.

The music video made my heart ache just so bad.

Guest xXsmilesXx

The MV was so touching. It also gave me

chills, in a very good way. The song was just beautiful.

Shinhwa is just beautiful!

Archived