[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest jean_kkp

03/24/98, the day of their debut. Wouldn't it be cool (actually uber amazing!) to, in a way, own that number?

I liked the idea of writing in orange for Shinhwa so I did it too. I love that they kind of have an odd signature color. Outside of oranges you don't readily associate anything with the color orange so you can really define it anyway you want. So for Shinhwa Chanjo the color orange perfectly describes "Shinhwa" doesn't it? :) </FONT>

LOL!

thats very funny, u cant believe how much i laughed. haha. forgive me for being silly about the number, its seems so obvious now that u mentioned it. haha. on another note, almost all colors are picked more than twice for different gasoos/groups in korea EXCEPT ORANGE. no one dares to pick orange, and it IS too distinct. by that, i mean Red for FINkl, DBSK, sky blue for GOD, Paran, FTTS etc... but orange = shinhwa ONLY.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss lakwon

I think I will be going to the concert in June.

I will try to the best of my ability!

I will be leaving for Korea soon!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Unfortunately, Andy Oppa cannot attend the concert.

He made previous plans on his schedule.

It's so unfortunate! :(

Guest nurkeyandie

annyeong again, everyone. almost 1 am but i had to catch up with the andy-solbi thread. and of course, check out this thread, my all-time fave thread here in soompi (in fact, i joined soompi coz of shinhwa)! :D

oh, thanks for clearing that up, amy. that makes sense coz minwoo, dongwan, and junjin all acted in sitcoms/drama series before (having solo threads in the kdramas section i mean). but still, andy wins with 2.66 threads. jean, i was referring to the andy-solbi thread in the kcelebs photos section. so let's break it down again, shall we? 1 (solo music thread) + 1 (solo kdramas thread) + 0.5 (andy-solbi thread) + 0.16 (shinhwa thread) = 2.66. :lol: thank you to my calculator...

and thanks, kriza, for explaining eric's message. ah, our ricsyung, really! i swear, i wanna see hyesung's face when they send eric off to the a-word. let's see you try not to break down, hyesung! :tears:

and welcome, nekori, and other new shinhwa fans to this wonderful thread! :)

and miss lakwon and everyone going to the june concerts, have fun and send our love to the boys! :)

Guest angel2nyt

Unfortunately, Andy Oppa cannot attend the concert.

He made previous plans on his schedule.

It's so unfortunate! :(

its so sad that he cant be there

its really making me sad

i really hope that he makes it somehow, like a surprise

so andy wont be there then

:unsure:

aish there's nothing they can do

he has his own priority

i am still looking forward for this concert

this one is more like their solo concert being combined

all will be showcasing their solo work

er what would eric oppa be perf then?

jk

ha ha ha

anyway

wish all the best

:)

I need to rant a little bit regarding the Soulmate Concert...

I'm not targeting anyone in this thread, just something I've seen around the web at various fan sites...I'm amazed (and not in the good way) at some comments that are being made by some fans, ranging from they wish it would be canceled to this concert taking away the specialness of the March concerts to how can they do this without Andy, etc. etc. I don't know about you all, despite the fact that it's Shinhwa members that are partaking in this, it is not a Shinhwa concert and I think the press release from Good explained that pretty well. It's also a charity concert and for people to say they don't want them to have it b/c it somehow takes away from the March concerts (which it so doesn't), well, that comes across as incredibly selfish and self-centered. And kudos to ND Entertainment for quickly addressing why Andy can't be there - isn't it obvious that he would be partaking in this if he could? Some people are making it out to be that the other guys are purposely ostracizing Andy or something.

I'm completely hypothesizing that it was the guys' idea to do this and I think it's a pretty awesome idea. They don't necessarily have to do any extra major planning b/c it's solo stuff, which the majority are presently doing. And why not do something like this? They get to promote their solo stuff and help someone, as well as show how Shinhwa's "separate but together" philosophy works. It looks like a win-win-win situation, so I'm confused as to why there is all this negativity surrounding it.

*breathes* /end rant. Sorry, I just really had to get that off my chest.

LOL! I was trying to figure out why that number and couldn't understand but now ..... I see! LOL! So cute!

03/24/98, the day of their debut. Wouldn't it be cool (actually uber amazing!) to, in a way, own that number?

I liked the idea of writing in orange for Shinhwa so I did it too. I love that they kind of have an odd signature color. Outside of oranges you don't readily associate anything with the color orange so you can really define it anyway you want. So for Shinhwa Chanjo the color orange perfectly describes "Shinhwa" doesn't it? :)

Really? That's interesting. Shinhwa is the only group that has "orange" color? Other groups share colors?

Talking about color, someone who came to visit me at my office asked me if "orange" was my favorite color? I asked if it was that ovious! LOL! Orange pens, orange postit, shinhwa orange tumbler, orange folders, orange hanging files, orange signs (made by me), orange binders, orange hi-lighters....you get the picture. LOL!

And also, my son who came to visit me on Monday couldn't believe my desk and my computer. He took picture of my computer with Shinhwa screensaver, pictures/stickers of shinhwa on my desk, took picture of my drawer which had full of original CDs (safer at work than at home). LOL! Oh and he said something about he's going to post my desk pictures on his facebook to that his friends could see how crazy I am! LOL!

Actually it's not just my office, I'm buying households that had color oranges....orange tupperware, orange towels, orange cups.....when I go shopping, I only look for "orange" stuff! LOL! Is your home or office turning into orange? LOL!

As for the charity concert, I'm really proud that they are doing it. Whoever is complaining are selfish to want to reserve March concert as "their" special moments. They should be proud that Shinhwa is making efforts to help less unfortunate.

LOL!

thats very funny, u cant believe how much i laughed. haha. forgive me for being silly about the number, its seems so obvious now that u mentioned it. haha. on another note, almost all colors are picked more than twice for different gasoos/groups in korea EXCEPT ORANGE. no one dares to pick orange, and it IS too distinct. by that, i mean Red for FINkl, DBSK, sky blue for GOD, Paran, FTTS etc... but orange = shinhwa ONLY.

Guest jangneri

when hyesung said, "you kids," i think he meant the members and of course jinnie and andy thanked their hyungs as well...

Yeah, Hyesung and Minwoo had always addressed the other members as 'children' ~

another note, almost all colors are picked more than twice for different gasoos/groups in korea EXCEPT ORANGE. no one dares to pick orange, and it IS too distinct. by that, i mean Red for FINkl, DBSK, sky blue for GOD, Paran, FTTS etc... but orange = shinhwa ONLY.

True true~ I guess it's a way of respecting a group who had been in the entertainment for so long. not only that, Shinhwachangjo has been like an organization already, and I think nobody would like to make them mad. Shinhwa fans (especially the long-time ones) are pretty understanding and don't really get pissed easily (that's why Solbi never gets death threats. XD or so I would like to assume or she would have said so, she's very open), so when they get mad, it's really scary. Nobody would want them to get angry. hahaha.

worldtraveler58, I understand what you mean. I admit getting really sad when I learned Andy's not partaking, but I realized this isn't a Shinhwa concert anyway. It's more of a charity event. With the power of the fans, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be just one child the concert would be able to help. And with the Andy issue, wouldn't it be more unprofessional of him to cancel something that had been long scheduled? So I really understand why he can't participate.

Still, deep inside I really wish they were all there together.

Guest cutiepad

hi everybody!!!

i really need help!!!

my friend is in Korea right now and desperately needs Good Entertainment's TELEPHONE

please help!! she is trying to pass presents to our shinhwa members..

pls kindly PM me... thanks!

5/22 [info] Shinhwa, Shinhwa members top 4 on mnet, m!Countdown charts

mcountdownsi0sc7.jpg

#1: Shinhwa - Run

#2: Andy - Propose

#3: Dongwan - Secret

#4: Junjin - Wa

credits: m!Countdown + ShinHwaChangJo.net

interesting RUN is number one

i like WA better actually than the others

RUN is my number one fav

then it would be WA, secret and last is propose

^_^

anyway still wow

for RUN

yay

ha ha ha

Guest kriza_09

Yeah, Hyesung and Minwoo had always addressed the other members as 'children' ~

oh i forgot to mention that part...

actually, the word hyesung used to address them is not as sweet as 'children'.. lol..

i know what you were referring to by minwoo always addresses other members as 'children'..

but the word minwoo uses is different from the one hyesung did..

both literally mean 'children', but the one minwoo uses it, it's more like us saying 'hey, guys!' to our friends.. it's kinda nice and sweet..

while the one hyesung used is more like 'bastard', which can only be used for really best friends, otherwise considered very rude and degrading..

for reference, eric used the same word when he was referring to the members in his ment in the 'Run' MV..

---

Someone posted this in Anbi thread.. and i just had to bring it over here..

I don't really think Solbi is trying to put on an act or being untrue with her feelings for Andy. Think of it this way: whenever she is on camera she's more outgoing and talkative with Andy,it's like when you're hanging out with a group of friends and your crush is there for a lot people because their friends are there they are able to act normal and be talkative. But when that person is left alone with their crush that self confidence they had when their friends were kind of dwindles because it becomes more of an intimate setting. Your insecurities kind of become more apparent and your nerves sometimes get the best of you. I think Solbi is kind of like that. She wants Andy to know that she likes him and maybe finds the courage to say that she likes him and acts that way towards him when they are in front of the camera because she's too nervous to do it when they're alone.

i cracked up when i read the lines in orange... IS THAT HOW IT IS????? if it's true, then THAT MEANS................. LOL!!!!!

well, he said it himself he can be talkative when their friends are there but it just gets awkward when they're left alone just the two of them... he said he doesn't know why..... SO THAT'S WHY!!!!!!! because his crush is there and it becomes more of an intimate setting!!! HAHAHAHAH... AH IT JUST MADE MY DAY.. ^^

*i'm sure you guys know what i'm talking about*

---

in the latest SSP, andy mentioned how they had a popularity contest among the members... i remember dongwan has mentioned this before.. anyone remember which show/interview it's from?

Guest nurkeyandie

oh i forgot to mention that part...

actually, the word hyesung used to address them is not as sweet as 'children'.. lol..

i know what you were referring to by minwoo always addresses other members as 'children'..

but the word minwoo uses is different from the one hyesung did..

both literally mean 'children', but the one minwoo uses it, it's more like us saying 'hey, guys!' to our friends.. it's kinda nice and sweet..

while the one hyesung used is more like 'bastard', which can only be used for really best friends, otherwise considered very rude and degrading..

for reference, eric used the same word when he was referring to the members in his ment in the 'Run' MV..

---

Someone posted this in Anbi thread.. and i just had to bring it over here..

i cracked up when i read the lines in orange... IS THAT HOW IT IS????? if it's true, then THAT MEANS................. LOL!!!!!

well, he said it himself he can be talkative when their friends are there but it just gets awkward when they're left alone just the two of them... he said he doesn't know why..... SO THAT'S WHY!!!!!!! because his crush is there and it becomes more of an intimate setting!!! HAHAHAHAH... AH IT JUST MADE MY DAY.. ^^

*i'm sure you guys know what i'm talking about*

:lol: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! i can't stop laughing~~ so that explains the greatest mystery on this thread...WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! hyesung, we totally found you out!!! ahahahahahahaha!!! man-crush man-crush!!!

and yeah, i kinda guessed that that "kids" word was something else...

ahahahahah, anything ricsyung related really makes me laugh...

as for the charity concert without andy, it's sad he can't be there but it also shows how responsible and professional he is by keeping his commitments. and i also don't understand why so-called fans would say that the boys shouldn't do the concert - it's for charity, hello?!?

edit: but wait...if that anbi comment is true, then for all of us hyesung devotees, our rival is...eric?!? :crazy: wahahahahaha!

Guest love!melody

[08.05.20][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 32: 10Q & 10A - Q10

Q10: Lastly, to you who have been protecting and looking out for us...

this last question was the most touching :) i love how they are always thankful for eachother and the fans. whenever they win an award or even when they are just performing, they always thank shinhwa changjo and their fans. the bond between the members and the fans are just unbelievable ... there is no word to describe it. i don't think the shinhwa members nor the fans need to say 'thank you' or 'i love you' anymore because even though we don't say it, we all know it know :D

[08.05.20][notice] Shinhwa's "The Search for A Beautiful Face - Soulmate" concert

ahhhhhhh~ i wish the concert was just a little later. than i might be able to make it ><;; *sigh* why can't summer break start sooner?!?! LOL and i'm glad that they decided to have another concert. but it's too bad that andy can't make it >< hope somehow, his schedule would alter and he can make it too hehehe! shinhwa hwaiting! <333

I need to rant a little bit regarding the Soulmate Concert...

I'm not targeting anyone in this thread, just something I've seen around the web at various fan sites...I'm amazed (and not in the good way) at some comments that are being made by some fans, ranging from they wish it would be canceled to this concert taking away the specialness of the March concerts to how can they do this without Andy, etc. etc. I don't know about you all, despite the fact that it's Shinhwa members that are partaking in this, it is not a Shinhwa concert and I think the press release from Good explained that pretty well. It's also a charity concert and for people to say they don't want them to have it b/c it somehow takes away from the March concerts (which it so doesn't), well, that comes across as incredibly selfish and self-centered. And kudos to ND Entertainment for quickly addressing why Andy can't be there - isn't it obvious that he would be partaking in this if he could? Some people are making it out to be that the other guys are purposely ostracizing Andy or something.

I'm completely hypothesizing that it was the guys' idea to do this and I think it's a pretty awesome idea. They don't necessarily have to do any extra major planning b/c it's solo stuff, which the majority are presently doing. And why not do something like this? They get to promote their solo stuff and help someone, as well as show how Shinhwa's "separate but together" philosophy works. It looks like a win-win-win situation, so I'm confused as to why there is all this negativity surrounding it.

*breathes* /end rant. Sorry, I just really had to get that off my chest.

LOL i totally agree with everything you said. why wouldn't people be happy? i mean, you get tio see them once again. and like you have said, it's for charity. and yea, the march concert was supposed to be the last but even if it's not, it still shared a greater meaning. it doesn't have to be the 'last concert' just to make it special. it's special because it's their anniversary and because they have a great time together. isn't that all that counts? and technically, i guess the march concert can be considered the 'ast concert' anyway since it'll probably be the last concert with all 6 members! unfortunately, andy can't make this one. but even if he did, i would be jumping with joy even more. i don't understand the point of all this criticism. it should be great news, not something to criticize about ... and that is nonsense that people are thinking that the other guys purposely ostracized andy! don't they know our boys by now?! *sigh* and i'm glad that you pointed this out ^^

oh baby! shinhwa is on a roll~ LMAO i can't believe how much support the song 'run' is getting despite the shinhwa members not promoting it. hopefully, they will do a special performance of it hehehehe and andy, dongwan & junin <33333 hwaiting! love their songs <333

Guest jean_kkp

Really? That's interesting. Shinhwa is the only group that has "orange" color? Other groups share colors?

...Monday couldn't believe my desk and my computer. He took picture of my computer with Shinhwa screensaver, pictures/stickers of shinhwa on my desk, took picture of my drawer which had full of original CDs (safer at work than at home). LOL! Oh and he said something about he's going to post my desk pictures on his facebook to that his friends could see how crazy I am! LOL!

Actually it's not just my office, I'm buying households that had color oranges....orange tupperware, orange towels, orange cups.....when I go shopping, I only look for "orange" stuff! LOL! Is your home or office turning into orange? LOL!

sorry to cut your post! but yes, mommie alice, other groups use the same colours. not so much as they "share" because colours are so worth fighting for and when a new band comes up with their colour, and it's already taken, big things happen in korea where respective fanclubs clash. sounds kinda dumb here, but when dbsk claimed Red... you can imagine the Finkl fans going berserk and slamming dbsk. Finkl was considered the HUGEST girlband then, and so they were appalled a new boyband took their color, but look how big dongbang is now! >.<

and yup! i agree people refrain from using orange because of Shinhwa Changjo being so established. Orange is the only colour not repeated, (other than HOT's white but recently Cho Shin Sung Supernova is using white tentatively) so thats how special we are!

and mommie alice, i really o.0 at your orange products. HAHA!!! for me, i personally hate the color orange for about 16 years of my life. i found that orange clashes with the yellowish asian skin and cant stand the brightness of it. but as i fell in love with shinhwa, orange took a whole new position in my life. cant compete with u, because i still think its an aesthetic compromise haha. illl NEVER LOOK AT ORANGE THE SAME WAY AGAIN.

#1: Shinhwa - Run

#2: Andy - Propose

#3: Dongwan - Secret

#4: Junjin - Wa

credits: m!Countdown + ShinHwaChangJo.net

!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SHINHWA!!! SHOW THEM WHAT WE'VE GOT! so what if you guys are older than the freshbloods? im gonna use this info and show it off to my friends who are in other fandoms, tata!

Guest happyness

thank you so much for the info ^______^!

i spent the last couple of pages reading, and tried to go through the rest, but i have a request. Can anyone upload the dark angel pics of Shinwa's 9th jib? Is there one or more? I've only seen one, but its in really LQ, so thanks in advance~!

Actually I hated color orange longer than you! LOL! I hated orange color for 44 years! LOL! My older son still wouldn't believe I love orange color now. He kept on asking me why am I buying EVERYTHING orange when I hate orange color! My younger son knows and he tells his brother it's because of SHINHWA orange is Mom's favorite color now! LOL!

Now, orange color is the most beautiful color in the world! LOL!

and mommie alice, i really o.0 at your orange products. HAHA!!! for me, i personally hate the color orange for about 16 years of my life. i found that orange clashes with the yellowish asian skin and cant stand the brightness of it. but as i fell in love with shinhwa, orange took a whole new position in my life. cant compete with u, because i still think its an aesthetic compromise haha. illl NEVER LOOK AT ORANGE THE SAME WAY AGAIN.

Actually I hated color orange longer than you! LOL! I hated orange color for 44 years! LOL! My older son still wouldn't believe I love orange color now. He kept on asking me why am I buying EVERYTHING orange when I hate orange color! My younger son knows and he tells his brother it's because of SHINHWA orange is Mom's favorite color now! LOL!

Now, orange color is the most beautiful color in the world! LOL!

gosh all this talk about orange makes me think about my own experience

my all time fav has always been and forever will be green

i love green

but since i am old enough

and know the colour for shinhwa is orange

i become obsess with it

before this my sis will always said that anything in green i will like it

but now they will also include orange in that

buying shirt, items, anything

whenever i saw orange colour i will just say

shinhwa...

strange how this group has managed to capture me wholly

and i am so happy since orange is the colour of shinhwa only

and i hope forever it will always be the colour for shinhwa

bright like the sun....

^_^

Guest aindy

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT ALL OF THESE NEWS.

THANKS YOU.

[08.05.22] [News] Shinhwa members stand on same stage once more for charity

Shinhwa members Shin Hyesung, Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan, Junjin and Eric will gather for a special concert after hearing the sad story of 8-year-old Ga In, who suffers from a facial deformity.

They will be holding the "Shinhwa's Search For A Beautiful Face - Soulmate" concert on 21 and 22 June, at 6pm and 5pm respectively at Seoul's Olympic Park Gymnasium.

Hyesung, who released his 2nd album last year and held his first solo concert to great success; Minwoo, who just held a successful concert in China; Dongwan, who has just released his 2nd album The Secret; and Junjin, who just held a succesful concert in Japan, will specially prepare solo performances which they did not manage to have during the 10th anniversary concert.

Eric, who has been very busy with the filming of his new drama series, KBS2's Strongest Chil Woo, is also scheduled to attend this special Shinhwa event and meet the fans as well.

All profits from the concert will help subsidize the medical costs for little Ga In, who has been unable to receive treatment for her cleft lip and a congenital heart abnormality.

Shin Hyesung says, "We heard about many cases where many children who suffer from facial deformities are unable to receive treatment as their families are unable to afford the medical fees, and our hearts go out to them. Shinhwa hope to take the lead in this, and give back to these children their beautiful faces."

Source: STAR NEWS

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.05.22] [News] More than 1,000 fans attend JinSyung fansigning session in Daegu

200805220008950ud6.jpg

Shinhwa's Junjin and Shin Hyesung lit up the night skies of Daegu on 21 May, when they attended a fansigning session to celebrate the opening of the new entertainment theme park Co&Star in Daegu.

Besides the 1,000 Korean fans who turned up for the event, female fans from China and Japan were also present, a clear show of the huge popularity of the Shinhwa members. The Co&Star website server even crashed several times the day before as fans thronged to the website for information about the event.

Co&Star also happened to where the last scene for the SBS drama On Air was filmed at, and at 7pm on May 28, Cherry Filter of hits like "Romantic Cat" and "Flying Duck" will also be present for a fansigning session.

Co&Star will also be holding fansigning sessions featuring the following artistes: Min Kyung Hoon of Buzz (4 June) / Brown Eyed Girls (11 June) / Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo (18 June) / Tei (25 June).

Source: ocean's six

Chi trans: wendyid@ShinhwaZzang.com

[08.05.22] [News] Kim Dongwan, Junjin prepare for a 2-member Shinhwa performance

Translator's Note: *Park Nam Jung is a dance singer who used to be part of an 80s idol group called Park Nam Jung & Friends*

2215125739060800010dr3.jpg

Kim Dongwan and Junjin, 2 of the members from 6-member group Shinhwa, will be taking to the stage in KBS1's Open Concert, held at Uijeongbu Stadium in Gyeonggi-do.

Kim Dongwan has been busy promoting Bi Mil, the title track from his 2nd album, and Junjin is currently promoting WA from his 1st solo album. And although both of them have appeared on the same show but they have yet to perform together.

Junjin is looking forward to it as he says, "We've been rehearsing together since a week ago, and we're been preparing Park Nam Jung senior's "Longing For You". You'll be able to see a very different Shinhwa performance."

This was a suggestion from the production team, which was gladly accepted by both members. Their performance is scheduled to be broadcast on 1 June at 6pm.

Source: No Cut News

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

[08.05.22] [info] 24 May MBC Music Core - WanJinDy

The center of music in Korea! Music Core!

We'll be spending the day together with special MC Andy.

Do look out for the fantasy couple MCs Andy and Solbi.

(non-related info omitted)

Shinhwa Changjo Stage

That man is sending out a message...I need you come back baby my love

(Kim Dongwan - Bi Mil)

A powerful and electrifying dance... Thirsting for you

(Junjin - Wa)

The cute boy's proposal song

(Andy - Propose)

(non-related info omitted)

Source:http://oceans-six.com/

Chi trans: juyan@junjinchina

[08.05.23] [Fan Recap] Jinsyung's fansigning session in Daegu

I've been to many of Oppa's live performances and appearances but I haven't had the change to go for any of such fansigning sessions where I could see them up close, urgh~~frustrating! The last time was when I was in my 3rd year of high school...which was 7-8 years ago, now that I'm at Hyesung oppa's fansigning session, it feels different from 7 years ago.....

Although the session was supposed to start at 7pm, but oppa was late for nearly 40 minutes. He arrived wearing jeans and a black top, and headed for the washroom upon reaching the venue. Really, he was so handsome! After he came back from the washroom he headed backstage~the event only started at 8pm in the end. He was wearing shades when he arrived...I don't know when he took it off!

When it was my turn I got Baby Bird's autograph then it was Hyesung oppa. I didn't say anything when Baby Bird was signing, except for "thank you", then I moved on to Hyesung oppa. The following is a recap of our conversation:

HS: Your name is?

Me: Saekom

(While oppa was signing away...I was thinking of what to say!)

Me: (when oppa was about to finish...) Oppa you've become a little more handsome!

HS: (laughs) Only a little?

Me: Ah~~~anyway you've become a little more handsome~

(Then Baby Bird interrupts...)

Jin: You didn't say that to me just now.....

Me: .... (at a loss) Erm~~ oppa you're a little more handsome now too....

(Then I shook Hyesung oppa's hand and was about to leave....)

Jin: Then...You're a little pretty too~~

(Hyesung oppa laughed when Baby Bird said that...)

It's my habit to say "a little", and even if he's very very handsome now I'd still end up saying "a little"....so at that moment the staff and managers around the two oppas all laughed out loud~~ that was so embarrassing.....

Just like this the session ended at about 9pm, and I saw oppa taking pictures near the back of the stage.

I was so happy to see oppa after the March concert, but I was shocked too, because he lost so much weight..... And I'm happy to get oppa's autograph after 7 years~ It's been a special day.....

Source: Syoungin

Chi trans: shinhwadream@shinhwazzang

Eng trans: midnightgirl13

Thanks so much aindy ^-^ hehe btw i will pm u back soon hopefully. not even done with hw yet! but tmrow is friday muahahahah!! hehe.

wow that girl is lucky, haha jinnie playing with mommy bird xD a habit of saying a little? aw jinnie haha.

wooot! wow so much news! so much shinhwa activity :] makes me very happy hehe cant wait until wanjindy to perf.!!

LOL wow mentioning hating orange... really.. i didnt like orange for... 12 years? haha now i LOVE IT!!

omg mommie alice haha wish i could be like u!! im currently searching for an orange binder >__< no luck though! i always use highlighters and my friends know the meaning of orange to me so evertime i take it out my friend is like oh nooo she's at it again xD. haha.

HEY EVERYONE! my friend is currently addicted to kpop and im going to introduce her to shinhwa what video clip should i show her? short and to the meaning of shinhwa? i really dont know >___< need some help here <33 thanks everyone!

Archived