• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grrly

THE MV IS OUT!

CHECK OCEANS SIX!~

multimedia sections, RUN MV.

*still hypervetilating*

...it has to be today that my connection is slow!! i've been waiting for it to load... :wacko:

edit:

You're right chubby^green the song does not really go with what's happening but it's still cool!

I hope they will release the longer version too. kriza09's fan cam had a few conversions. I want to see that!

Guest 80slitenite

Ahhhh the mv is out!!!! And its not playing on O6 for me! TT_TT

Is there anywhere else that we can watch it??

Edit: Ok I found the direct link on Daum. Its finally playing!!!!!!!!!!! Woooo! \(^_^)/ Ok Its HOT!!! Good thing too. I don't know how to shut off O6's music. lol

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...99%94+-+RUN+MV+

lmao. I love the MV. Its just bang bang, get the job done and walk away together. XD

^^ you can shut off the music by clicking on the X on your browser there should always be a X somewhere where you can click and the music stops.

OMG its out .

i have to agree with chubby^green^. the mv is kind of weird yet i actually like it

its funny in a way. aahs it weird hwo they were laughing and such

here are some caps from the mv. (quality sucks i know) ._.but most of these pics are familiar with the ones that have been seen/post already. ( 19 in total)

not much i know, maybe i can try to

36969723st7.th.png 77260807as2.th.png 14929184bm0.th.png 18bi5.th.png

13547290bp3.th.png 21871211de4.th.png 13753306ny8.th.png 66062691uf0.th.png

59530464vu9.th.png 10cu9.th.png 11wx5.th.png 12lv7.th.png

13kz2.th.png 14dl3.th.png 15oj4.th.png 16tc1.th.png

17bt8.th.png 98431327kc7.th.png 19fc8.th.png

please do not take out without proper credit to kiyundy.@soompi.com

video credit to ocean six <3

edit//

back with some simple gif, they are all under 40 kbs .really crappy but credit if used.

ericdt4.gifandyqp2.gifdongwan1bc9.gif

minwooyd7.gifjunjinlr4.gifhyesungrg2.gif

they're kind of dark since i didnt do much to them ._.

aish finally utube can upload again

i am uploading the mv in utube now

but

it is a lil slow

so might take a while

:P

*edit

finally finish uplaoding

ha ha ha

for those who cant view 06 and daum

here's utube link for u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkKVq_ff20s

enjoy

anyway since

kiyundy has made caps of the mv

i make 9 gifs from the mv

10.gif

1-5.gif

2-4.gif

3-4.gif

4-3.gif

5-1.gif

6-1.gif

7.gif

i like this one

they actually say richard simmons

ha ha ha

8.gif

who is the hero?

hmmm

9.gif

and they live happily ever after :rolleyes:

ha ha ha

^_^

do not hotlink pls...

u can steal it though

:sweatingbullets:

Guest nglkt

I'm watching the MV now....

It's pretty cool, like a movie...

it's really funny at some parts...

but i thought there would be some dance moves in RUN shown in the MV...

I like the concept of the MV, how they introduce Shinhwa one by one. When Eric was finally rescued, I was YEAH!!

The saving Eric thingy isn't as funny as it sounds. Junjin and Andy didn't pretend to get shot in the MV. Probably there will be a longer version released? Because THAT WAS FUNNY and CLASSIC.

Guest angel2nyt

wow...

you guys are so fast

yah i think there's a longer version

im at a public computer right now, and i cant watch the mv properly

makes me sad..

i have to wait a few hours

but i thought there would be some dance moves in RUN shown in the MV...

nop.. i think there wont be..

it'll be like the throw my fist mv(in that sense)

Guest kriza_09

as i was saying, it depends on what we were expecting.

lots of people were expecting something really huge, like shinhwa bombing iceland or something.

lol.

that's true.. a lot of people were expecting shinhwa to make a huge comeback with this album.. but that's not what they want... this album doesn't have songs that would make the whole korea go crazy and would win them all the daesangs or something.. like Tell Me or Lie.. but to me, 9th jib is a perfectly well-thought album dedicated for their fans... i still had more to say, but eric has answered it for me... this album is not perfect and can't satisfy everyone.. not even the members themselves..so let's save the best for the last, shall we?

At that time whatever problems we had with the company or the members all disappeared.

Honestly from the bottom of my heart,

The members, led by me and Minwoo, worked very hard together to put out Minwoo's song 'Oh.

Of course I still like 'Oh' very much now, and though I feel that it was a pity that we couldn't have had more follow-up activities for that,

I really thank Director Park Kwon Young and other GOOD colleagues who calmly explained and analysed the situation to each and every member.

i wonder what problem it was that made them not able to do more promotion for 'Oh'??

I especially want to thank Minwoo, Chang Un hyung, Bong Gu hyung who lasted until the day before the rehearsal without a change of clothes for 4 days in a row

hmm... i knew i smelled something through the whole concert... i thought it was the girl next to me..apparently it was the hot guy in front of me...lol..

JUST KIDDING.. hahah.. but... 4 DAYS!!???? ugghhh, i wouldn't want to be near him.... not even if it was minwoo... oh well, i lied... on 2nd thought, i wouldn't mind being near him even if he hasn't showered for weeks... just give me an oxygen tube... ^^

This time it's still not something I'm 100% satisfied with,

We all know there's nothing that can make the fans 100% satisfied.

But if there's a time when we can release an album that satisfies everyone 100%

That perhaps would be Shinhwa's last album.

i love this part the best, especially the last line..

i love his serious posts... they show how smart he is.. like the one where he replied the reporter who criticized shinhwa 7th jib, the one where he made public apology and the one where he announced his girlfriend... he has really good choice of words... his arguments are strong and logical, while being honest and modest at the same time... and by words, i meant words that come from his hand, not his mouth... lol.. words coming out from his mouth are pure jokes.. ^^

he's the only one that can be leader of shinhwa...

his diary post awez long but it's awez answer all our doubts...

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!

yes... like the one where he posted the recipe of how to make hyewan soup...

note: hyewan stands for hyesung and dongwan..

the recipe includes cutting hyesung into half and then frying him, and adding dongwan into the boiling water.. it's best to eat it with rice, by the way.. oh and some tips from eric, cut hyesung the last because the blood will stain your chopping board!!!! >"<

Singers become victims of MBC-SBS entertainment battle

that's so..#@#$^#$^!!!! i know this is not very mature of me, but i can't help not to slightly put the blame on SM... this issue aroused because of the conflict with them, right? but i really think they should have kept this problem to MBC-SM-SBS only... now it affects our andy!!!!! no wonder he hasn't been performing on inkigayo lately... but even with this problem they should've given our andy an exception... wasn't he their MC for more than a year???? and his fans used to prepare food for all their staffs!!!!! at least show your gratitude!!! <_<

i hope it doesn't affect shinhwa's activities.... i want to see their comebacks on all 4 music shows... wait, now that i think about it, artists usually have their comebacks on 2 music shows at most, right? like when the artist is going to make a comeback on 1 music show, then he's not allowed to make a comeback on another??? but how could shinhwa manage to have comebacks on all 4 shows for their 8th jib???

and with that being said, i still have HIGH hopes that shinhwa will do promotional activities for this new album... i mean, for their 8th jib, they didn't do comebacks until 2-3 weeks after their album was released, right??? i mean, come on, which artist doesn't promote his/her own album???? if *knocks on wood* they really don't :tears: then wow, shinhwa is really something...

ps: was quite disappointed at the MV... they cut off the best part!!!! but then it leaves a possibility that they'll release the long version of the MV with the whole story!!!! i hope so... or else we just have to wait until the DVD comes out... boo..

somehow i got a feeling that a longer version of the mv

will be out later

along with the normal jib maybe...

or maybe with the concert dvd...

it will turn out somehwere rite?

ha ha ha

er... hyewan soup?

sound yummy...

ha ha ha

aish eric...

:sweatingbullets:

^^OHMY you're fast. ahahs i was planning to make some too, its just too hot

i love the flames with their name. amazing <3 and thanks for the link ot youtube <3

hah

i was bored

i actually like the way the bullet cases come

in slow motion when they fire the gun

i pay close attention to that actually

^_^

@kriza_09- Hey kriza, I'm also a little disappointed in the MV...not in the sense that it was a bad MV, but because I saw the version you posted from the concert and it's so darn cute :D AND longer! Really hope it wasn't just for the concert and they'll release it later...but there seems to be no news.

I really hope they at least do some comeback stages...I can still cope without shows (they can do those during solo acts if they must), but the comeback stages are a must since it requires ALL 6 of them no matter what. Once again, I really wish Good would update us on their schedule... I like how minwansyung planned in a way that they had sufficient time for solo promotions, and now even have time for a second round of activities, since the other 3 are just starting theirs :sweatingbullets:

As for the station battle thing, it can't really be blamed on SM. IMO, it's just MBC being difficult...felt sorry for Kangin. At any rate, I hope it won't affect Shinhwa's comeback stages as a whole, since it's Andy's who's appearing on the show and not Shinhwa. Technically Andy (solo) and Andy (Shinhwa) are different artists, in every sense, but a physical one.

Guest jean_kkp

hey, i saw that u guys have been talking abt eric and his amusing diary posts. i remember reading a few long ago, but ive this newfound love for eric recently since this 9th jib and 10th anniv promos. is there anyway i can access the translated entries now?

please reply or pm me! im grateful, thanks! ^^

love eric the ET<333

edit: I JUST WATCHED THE MV AND IM SO EXCITED!!!

a bit sad that there's no dance routine, BUT i think its cool that way too. i LOVE THE INTRO PART where they played DHBM it had this old school feeling, kinda reminds me of the long shinhwa journey of 10 yrs. im proud to be a shinhwa fan! its like, the most different mv of theirs ive seen, and its fresh and cool =) i like it! love erics interlude and minwoo's cool expression when he saves eric.

Guest angel2nyt

Singers become victims of MBC-SBS entertainment battle

MBC and SBS sparked off a controversy when they recently announced that singers who appear on other stations' Sunday variety programs will not be allowed to appear on their station's music programs. The management of the singers have been notified of the new rule, which has been implemented with immediate effect, starting with the programs in early April.

Thus this means that singers who appear on MBC's Sunday Sunday Night and SBS' Good Sunday will not be able to appear on SBS' Inkigayo and MBC's Show! Music Core. With the new restriction, the real victims are not only the singers, but the audience as well.

A spokesperson from one management company said, "Although singers appear on variety shows in the hope of getting a spot on the music programs, even this will be difficult now. Singers, being at the losing end of the bargain, can't do much but do the bidding of the stations. The fans are likely to form organized protests against this, and singers themselves are also nervous about this situation."

Singers' appearances on music programs are often a result of their appearances on the stations' variety shows, and it has always been the norm. These appearances also give them a chance to air their MV clips after popular programs.

However, the two stations' move of banning singers comes across as somewhat impulsive and extreme. It's clear that the rivalry between both stations have reached a boiling point.

An industry insider said, "Both stations have been at odds since the end of last year, when MBC refused to allow singers from their artiste management company appear on Exploration of the Human Body on SBS' Good Sunday. The response to We're Married on MBC's Sunday Sunday Night has also been very good. Doesn't this move seem like a reactive measure then?"

Affected artistes

Jewelry, Clazziquai, Crown J, Typhoon, Andy - banned from SBS Inkigayo

Super Junior, Lee Hyori, Han Young - banned from MBC Show! Music Core

Lee Seung Gi - no comeback stages on both MBC and SBS

Source: Hankook Ilbo

Chi trans:韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

what andy is banned from sbs inkigayo as a solo?!?

this is like the same person that was hosted the show for like a year

this is beginning to be so unprofesional of both stations..

i hope a broadcasters' committee in korea would do something

well, we're married is quite worth it though, the show is pretty popular

oh by the way,

according to some people lee seung ki isn't having comeback stages not because his banned but because he has an injury

@ kriza: yah.. can't seriously wait for the longer version

Guest superficialme

what can we say, in definition what shinhwa means is legend, but really what makes them a real legend is their uniqueness! they dont try to be the 'in' thing, for the reason that younger bands are looking up to them for inspiration (im not sure if that's the right word to use)

overall shinhwa is unique as they create their own music style, their dance style's are something that you can't easily dance to, but when they dance it together its just perfect, totally suitable only for the 6 of them. i mean who else can dance their songs other than shinhwa themselves!! and in addition to that, put them all together and they are all crazy weird! (not that im complaining, one of the reason why i love them VERY much)

i think ive blabbed to much but the new mv and eric's note just sparked a nerve in me to think about shinhwa and their friendship and how undeniable they are.

shinhwa will always forever be loved!! so i dont think that they really need to worry about making us wait about 3 years for them to come back. even if it takes them 5-6 years(which i hope wont happen) they will always be supported and loved, 10 years of friendship can't be tarnished and replaced that easily even in the hearts of fans who've only known them for as short as 2-1 year.

gosh i guess im just too happy about the mv and all the things releasing one after the other, they sure do know how to keep us on our toes and keep us thinking!! the more our hearts are melting for them!!!

Guest jkchen88

i just watched their mv (i thot it was gonna come out around when the special ed. comes out...i can't believe a wk feels this long!)

but i was a bit disappointed. there was no storyline! it was really just a bunch of guys shooting guns @ each other. and although it's suppose to show their friendship for each other, unless you actually read that explanation, it's hard to sense that notion in the mv, other than the ending, but it cud hv easily been mistaken for merely celebrating winning their gun battle against ppl wielding machine guns who can't aim. so yea..lack of storyline and the central friendship theme not adequately explored. anyway, hopefully a longer version will come out to will address these issues.

what do i feel about the mv?

for those who didnt watch the one from the concert that kriza 09 posted

the longer version...

the funny version...

u will feel that it is lacking of substance

but for those who have watch it

i do understand the storyline

this is the cut version of the long mv

they are making nonsense with the mv (tell me about it)

started with eric in bondage (ie eric is the hostage...)

with bunch of strangers

then come the others trying to save him

so far it is easy to understand

if u watch then u can understand

the fight

then minu saves eric and eric shoot at a big case og gasolin i think

and kaboom

still not hard to understand

eric was held hostage

the others come to save him

at the end all are heroes...

simple as that...

the message....

when someone in the group is in trouble

one of them is in trouble or with problem

others will come running to save them

regardless of their safety

simple as that

for others they are willing to sacrifice their life and future

i guess to understand u must know shinhwa

know what have they been through for the past 10 years...

understand their journey to know the meaning of the mv

or it is just me rambling non stop :sweatingbullets:

but that's how i see the mv

and i didnt read the explanation of the mv

mind u

^_^

i am waiting for longer version

but if i need to choose

between this and a normal mv with random dancing and jumping around

in a dark places

i like this mv more..

Guest evelynphuong

I'm also a little disappointed in the MV...not in the sense that it was a bad MV, but because I saw the version you posted from the concert and it's so darn cute :D AND longer! Really hope it wasn't just for the concert and they'll release it later...but there seems to be no news.

yes, me too i love the part when Jinnie asked Eric whether he missed them or not~ super cute :blush:

and when the part of Eric`s shooting i was like "AHHH.... see we cant miss Eric here~ that`s our leader" :blush:

i really hope if they release a longer version~

gahhhhhhhhh

Archived