[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest xmkaex

it leaked already?...man i was hoping it wouldn't, but i guess shinhwa is just too irresistible :rolleyes: ... :lol:

i wonder how it gets leaked, like from what person... -hunts down person for ruining the suspense- :ph34r:

does anyone know the actual release date for the normal album?

the black eyeliner really brought out their eyes xD..i kinda think its look smexyy.. :lol:

To clarify:

to end off with something before i sleep... presenting AQUA@ocean six

http://pds9.egloos.com/pds/200803/29/09/e0...eddb5269453.jpg

Guess who is who???

woah, that's really good fan art xD i couldn't figure out who was who...but was the short one minwoo?...lol

Kriza posted a continuation of the mv!!! Its sooo good! Thank you kriza!!!!!!!!!!!

this made me tear up esp near the end. they were all fighting for eric and risking their lives for him in the mv, and then i realized that it was eric who saved shinhwa back then. i love how even though they were in a tough situation, they were still their silly selves. for some reason eric always looked like he was laughing/smiling when he was screaming. my fav part was junjin pretended to get shot. xD

that outfit remind me of dongwan's outfit in their YO performance back in the day where dongwan has all this black and white make up on.

haha i love watching their YO performances..so much POWER xD maybe i just like minwoo's rapping

thanks for the wonderful press conference photos :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

it leaked already?...man i was hoping it wouldn't, but i guess shinhwa is just too irresistible :rolleyes: ... :lol:

i wonder how it gets leaked, like from what person... -hunts down person for ruining the suspense- :ph34r:

no.. it didnt get leaked (that's what i thought at first too)

it was officially posted in all the legal d/l sites in korea( like melon, mnet,jukeon bla)

06. 2 Ma Luv

Composed by Jang Joon Ho

Written by: Jang Joon Ho and Park Jang Geun

credits to oceans six for the lyrics

and yes please do not take all of my romanized lyrics out of soompi

A: Hey, i don't need no one else but you

jinjanghan sarangeul gaeul garue cheojun hamkke isseul ddaen you make me feel brand new

keudaewa kati together bonaego shipeun geon forever nae ban jjeuke better

the only one i'm thinking of this song is going out to my love

E: uri cheot mannam na neun jayeonsuere uyeoneul gajanghaeseo joshimsuere dagagaseo

mannan kueneu naege euseojune haetnimdo miso jitne

neomodo gomawo guenyeoga akkawo neomuna bujokhatdeon naye bihae

ijeneun complex gueman banghang ije gueman i'll be your perfect man

M: oraen shikansoge mudeowasseotdeon

gaseum gadeukhan gue mal neol saranghae

H: al su eobtneun miraewa sangcheo sokeseo kidaryeo jun nege

Thanks for my love

sumeulswineun geon naega salaganeun geonits all because of you

D: modu neol wihan geoya Oh

kkumeul kkuneun gul naege sarangiran geol arryeojun keudae

H: nae moduen geol da julke to my love

J:yeah.. neol wihae jeonhaejugo shipeun naui maengse itji marajwo naegen amudo eobtdaneun geol

i sesangeun ojik guedae hanabakke L-u-v, l-o-v-e eotoke malhadeon sarang handaneun keoseun jinshim

neol mannan geoseun naede hangebok ieosseo maeumeul haeseokjaeseo igeon neoege batchineun love song

D: neowa meomuleotdeon jakeun uijae(i'll be there for you) nalkeun sajinsoke neon utgo itji

H: nunbushige bitnaneun haetsalgwa dalmeun dda ddeuthadeon nege

thanks for my love

sumeulswineun geon naega salaganeun geon

its all because of you

M: modu neol wihan geoya Oh

H: nae moduen geol da julke to my love

M: say my love

nuneul kamgo neukkyeobwa naui gaseumeul(you're my girl)

yaksokhalke never say goodbye

saranghaneun mam neoruel saranghandan mal

It's all because of you

(Everything I do Anything I say You know it's all Because of you)

sumi meotneun nal sesang kkeulnaneun gue nalkkaji hankehal

(Everything I do Anything I say You know it's all Because of you)

D: I promise you forever say

sumeulswineun geon naega salaganeun geon its all because of you

M: modu neol wihan geoya Oh

H:nae modeun geol da julke to my love

to my love

i HATE writing like this: 2 ma luv.. that's why i wrote it as to my love(except for the title)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

HEYA EVERYBODY!

downloaded. will get my album maybe april 19 :) still haven't paid it in full though.

okies. totally love all the tracks to bits.

ENGLISH TRANS OF ALL THE SONGS

except the talk track.

with romanizations :)

am totally in love with the songs. as in i love it to bits.

SONGS

LAST TRAIN HOME and VOYAGE

like what amy has said, the titles of these two songs are just plain smart.

i love how instead of wannie singing the usual low parts after minu's smooth start, it has sungie's voice instead which is a refreshing start.

JUST ONE MORE TIME

haven't we talked about how wonderful their voices just blends here? and how minu and sungie's voice just rises. how we can totally feel the emotions.

still can't get over sungie's "meil meil" part.

FREESTYLE #1

love eric's rap and how his voice sounds so confident and 'arrogant' like, "what the hell. people, wake up! we're shinhwa, for crying out loud!"

brilliant eric. just effing brilliant:

Too many wannabes tryin' to be us but no access

Ten years in the biz still keepin' it strong

Even so you know we got the top spot

We keep it real like we're s'posed to

It changes every week but who got the trophy

In this evil circle we make it profit, ten years, twenty years we're goin' dry

and then i love how he says: yo M? what's your name?

RUN

and then minu says "SHINHWA!"

totally can feel BUMP! STOMP! JUMP!

totally minu! love the sound. love it as it really sticks to you like magnet. i love how minu says "we are shinhwa!!!" this song just really makes you dance.

2 MA LUV

i like it how eric wrote the rap parts for the start. it mentioned perfect man, only one and brand new. old songs that we all love.

i love how it sounds so easy. like you just can sway to it. i can really see minu dancing to this in a flowy and fluid way...

WE CAN GET IT ON

okay, this song is going down in my fave shinhwa songs.

SO IN LOVE

am addicted to the chorus. who else is?

DO YOU REMEMBER?

i love how we can hear them laughing in this talk track.

like they don't want us to feel sad. like they just want us to remember all the the things that have past and laugh at all of them. enjoy thinking of what has happened and look forward to when they will be together again.

their laugh is just infectious. this is totally a gem.

THE STORIES WE HAVEN'T TOLD

if you guys read the lyrics. you will cry. then die.

The Stories We Haven't Told

Although we have nothing, I keep thinking of the time we first met

We were happy because we had the same dream, we were still young then

During the time we used our little songs to change the world

Unknowingly we have already been dreaming the same dream for so long

Although we'll be separated for now, but please believe that there will be a day when we're back together

When that day comes I will definitely listen to the stories you haven't told

It feels like it was only yesterday I still remember our first stage we had for everyone

Unknowingly time has passed but the memories we'll never forget

The moments that we share always give me strength, as though you're just by my side

Please believe that we're determined to keep this in our hearts forever, it's not the end now

There were many tough times, times when we cried and laughed as we worked towards our dream

Please believe that you're the strength that kept me going on

Because there are still many dreams we haven't shared, so we will wait

I just want to spend the night sharing the stories we haven't told

We walk the same path We jump around We rock a music on a same stage

Unknowingly we've opened the 10th year on the same page

Thinking hard about it the whole night, we happily spent our 20s thinking of how to give everyone a new stage

Unknowingly time has passed, and in order to spend our 30s with you happily

Sorry, I'm sorry, I'll have to leave for a while, to prepare for a lifetime ahead together with you

Although I've already grown up unknowingly

But the passion in my heart has grown even more

Although we'll be separated for now, but please believe that there will be a day when we're back together

Chi trans: 森之宇 & 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

VOICES

for some reason, their voices has all turned into angelic sounds. well, for me. i don't know for others but i just love their voices in this album.

their voices have trully matured. all men.

COVER PIC

totally hot.

i'll stare some more at whose back is whose. since i think every pic has a different pair. but i am sure the middle pic at the bottom i9s RICSYUNGGGGG!

Guest angel2nyt

come on kriza, youre taking TOO long, but because you posted the english translations i can wait hahahaha

Sorry, I'm sorry, I'll have to leave for a while, to prepare for a lifetime ahead together with you

yes and now i'm in heaven.. :tears:

im falling more and more for this song..

the lyrics are love

im crying right now..

shinhwa is like the only singer/group to make me cry..

and now i am confident that i'll really wait for them..

i think krizza you're going to graduate by the time all the members would finish their army duties, that's why WE NEED TO BE IN KOREA for their first concert after the army

its so weird that the most emotional song in the album isnt written by any of the members, i think they did have a part on the writing process or the writer is a shinhwa fan

in a way its not really them talking to us, its them talking to each other, as if assuring each other that theyre still there, they will still be there

listening to "the stories we haven't told" is like listening to them in a serious, intimate conversation

Guest chopsticksandspoon

PUAHAHAH! i was taking forever to edit?

i was being distracted by all the X-rated talk about MINU in shinhwa.biz teehee~

to which i have nothing to do with! i didn't start it, i swear!!!! *is guilty*

I LOVE WAN!!!!

anyways, i told you you'd cry then die!

at least you died happy, right?

i died too. but then i went past the state of being dead and was alive again.

SHINHWA can make you be like that. dead one second. then alive the next.

cry then laugh.

it's a song that we will all cherish. you remember 2gether 4ever in 7th jib?

6 years.... it's been a long time.

now, it's more than that.

I LOVE THAT LINE TOO!

it's saying how they will be leaving but please wait. because when they return, it will be together 'till infinity already.

yes, finished by that time.

i promised myself that i will go to korea then. i will attend that very first concert. i will not ask money from my parents. i will work hard to earn money and go to korea.

it's funny how SHINHWA has changed a lot of girls' directions.

they changed mine.

a long time ago, i was just, okay, i will study, work hard, marry, have children, be happy. die.

but now.

it's more of, i will enjoy this life.

i will enjoy it with my family. with my friends. the friends they have given me.

i will enjoy it by listening to their songs. by fangirling over them.

by being inspired by their friendship.

i don't know. it's hard to explain.

SHINHWA gives me black-outs.

will definitely wait for them.

WILL NEVER LOOK AT ANY OTHER.

10 years have already passed.

3 years is nothing.

Guest aindy

[Pics] 080402 - Shinhwa 9th Album Pics

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

photo01jg4.jpg

photo02xg8.jpg

photo03vc7.jpg

photo06xg5.jpg

photo07vs3.jpg

photo04bu7.jpg

photo05hn5.jpg

aae2eb1f405d321b304e15cha9.jpg

credits:

Ocean's six + Shinhwa.biz/forums

the song was reuploaded at z-degrees now in correct format.. :D

these pics are hot!!

can't wait for mine..

Guest apricot

So I was right!!!! It's Ricsyung!!!! Haha, finally they get to take a photo together!

Man are they promoting the Ricysung relationship? There seems to be so much of that going on in the concert and now the album cover! Haha, but I'm not complaining!!! The more the better!!! LOL!

Guest slypatt

'We were happy because we had the same dream, we were still young then'

from the day i've become a shinhwa fan, i know i'll live the rest of my life remembering them, all the memories of patiently downloading their videos from the dial-up times to the broadband times to the mobile internet times.. and what more precious memories of watching the videos over and over again and could still laugh or cry or die in excitement over and over again.. and thanks to them, i've made friends with a few good friends whom i met through our love for the lovely 6 princes we all adore here.. soompi, shinhwa-sarang, the old solid07 being the place where we are united.

so many years have passed but the 18yrs old shinhwa singing hae-gyul-sah, the 19 yrs old shinhwa with those weird hairstyle, the hardworking 20yrs old shinhwa, the 21yrs old shinhwa babysitting some lucky kids in a tv show, the 22yrs old shinhwa playing the passing-around-the-card game at some pojangmacha while promoting perfect man, the 23rs old shinhwa dancing to wedding, the 24yrs old shinhwa winning daesang, the 25yrs old shinhwa all going solo, the 26yrs old shinhwa watching the world cup in germany, the 27yrs old shinhwa doing the 'tell me' dance, and the mexican mobster wannabe 28yrs old shinhwa will always be with me. it's kinda weird how shinhwa in different stage of their life could exist at the same time and feel so real in my head..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

if they are promoting it, good for them!!!!!!!

thanks for the pics, ate ai!

okies:

GROUP PIC:

just can't help but reply to this again.

i just love how minu and wan are so close next to each other. woodong!

and how ricsyung is next to each other.

but why no jindy?

oh well, can't all have em!

WAN

delicious was the first word that came to mind

ANDY

breath taking

MINU

effing gorgeous (never purse your lip like that or you'll get kidnapped by some crazy fangirl)

JIN

wow awesome (love the pose)

ERIC

hot (his stare...)

SUNGIE

handsome (sungie realy looks handsome this jib)

COUPLE PIC

1st MINDY

2nd RICJIN

3rd WANSYUNG

4th WANDY

5th RICSYUNG (compare this pic to the others and look at how close eric leaned in on sungie and how sungie has a light smirk on his face)

6th MINJIN

sure of this. not anymore V.V"

slypatt, AMEN.

Guest nglkt

OMGGGG I'm listening to it now!!!

RUN's super catchy and can't wait for it to be performed live. The song will have such great dance moves!!

DUH, It's Minwoo's!

I like freestyle #1's background music!

I LOVE RUN!!

The pics are super HOTTT <3 can't believe i ordered the SE!

But...

To listen to this album, reminds me of M's explore M. It's too M, it's M style. It isn't SHINHWA anymore.

But how do we define M from SHINHWA? He's SHINHWA. I have 100% faith in M's music because he has shown the fans that we can trust him completely. But the other songs are just listenable. I expected more songs in their 9th album but there are only less than 10 songs. I don't know.

I wished and desired for more of their ballads because I really love it! Ballads show their AWESOME vocals~! SOTA's ballads were REALLY outstanding. This album has little ballads because there are just TOO LITTLE songs. There are faster tracks. AND RUN's SUPER GOOD FOR A TITLE TRACK. But the rest of the album is just listenable. The lyrics are really really nice though.

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^ the reason behind the 10 track thing is because of their 10 years in the biz.

i think that the reason why they didn't have much ballads this time is because

a) they don't want to leave us with sad melodies but with melodies that will remind us of who they are. fast energetic guys who are so hyper.

B) their earlier albums almost don't have ballads too. this is like that. back to old-school shinhwa.

i think that the fact that the songs sounds M-ish is a great thing. now we can tell that this sound is definitely M. it's distinct.

M is SHINHWA.

didn't you hear? :) eric asked him in FREESTYLE #1: "yo, M! what's your name?" to which he answered in RUN: "SHINHWA!~"

pure shinhwa love.

1. LAST TRAIN HOME

2. VOYAGE

3. JUST ONE MORE TIME

4. FREESTYLE #1

5. RUN

6. 2 MA LUV

7. WE CAN GET IT ON

8. SO IN LOVE

9. DO YOU REMEMBER?

10. THE STORIES WE HAVEN'T TOLD

Guest thenylonkid

I thought the couple pics went like this

Minwoo and Junjin (that guy has a necklace like JunJin and Minwoo and it can't be Minbong lol)

Eric and Hyesung

Dongwan and Andy

Andy and Dongwan

Hyesung and Eric

JunJin and Minwoo

cus of the necklaces esp Eric's ^^

but I could be very wrong lol

thanks for the pics btw!

edit all i can say is that the bottom row is def dongwan, eric and minwoo's backs...not certain about the top row :/

uh thanks for all the romani and also translation of the songs in shinwha new album

i luv it...

i havent read yet the 'stories we havent told'

cause u guys are keep on saying u will cry if u read it

aish this week i cry lot more than i did for the last few month

ha ha ha

so i need to stop crying for a while before my family thinks

i have an emotional problems

aish people keep on saying run is like M's song

is it really?

is it any good?

but since minu is shinhwa first before M

so no big deal rite?

as i said before

10 is good enough for me

10 marks the 10 year anni

let's wait for the 20th anni

then we can have 20 songs

^_^

not much ballad?

i guess we have to cry with their remember and story we never told only

and be in melanchol mood with their just one more time

^_^

gawd, wheh will my cd comes...

aish

:P

Welcome back kriza. Sorry to hear that you got sick bt it was worth it right? So you went both concerts?

My husband was saying last night that once my youngest son is grown, we should go to Korea (it's been over 35 years since I left) and I'm thinking to myself, in about 4 years, Shinhwa should have comeback concert so DEFINATELY I want to go to Korea. LOL!

I couldn't wait so I downloaded the album...it'll be another 2-3 weeks I think before I get my CD from CHCJ. I haven't had chance to listen to full album but did get little taste of each song and so far Track 10 is my favorite. It's really rare for me to like song right away....it usually takes me little time after listening to song over and over before I like it but track 10 was special.....loved it the moment it started!

In fact, the whole album was surprise for me. I don't know what I was expecting but it's so DIFFERENT from other Shinhwa albums. Definately track 5 is "Minwoo". Although I'm not crazy about rap, I liked Eric's rap.

I tried to listen to Track 9 where they are talking but they are so loud and excited and talking over each other it's really hard to hear what they are saying. Hopefully their booklet has words as to what they are saying. Like someone mentioned, they talked about Guerella Concert like who cried, who got hurt and how they got hurt, and they were laughing over the fact they have mustache where when they were young, they didn't have any. Too cute!

kriza, did you hear anything of them promoting their album? Anxiously waiting for any TV shows they might be on....

hi.. this is kriza, back in berkeley right now..

i'm sorry i can't keep my promise of posting the concert details as soon as i get back..

i actually got sick the day after the concert and then i missed my flight!!! so i had to take the next day's flight.. >"<

and because i was sick, i just slept on the plane..

but right now i'm working hard organizing all the pics and trying to remember what happened during the concert..

edit: is there really no title for this album???

i'm downloading the album right now, can't wait for my copy from shcj and YA to arrived though..

downloaded!YEAY!!!!

but it doesnt work with WMP, thanks to superO, i reformatted all the songs, but still something wrong somewhere..

(ah yes, original copy is always the best. cant wait... ^^)

ah, i love how they made last train home and voyage continuous because i super love these songs.

and yeah, almost everyone here have listened and love just one more time, what's left to be said... ^^

and i love too how eric asks in freestyle, "hey yo M, what's yer name man?

and minwoo answers in "shinhwa..." in Run...

So, club banger have been changed to we can get it on i assumed??

don't you guys feel like get into the beat when listening to So in Love, feel like dancing...

hahaha... i hope they will choreograph this..

hahaha... listening to these coolest six giggling, laughing and chatting, i was smiling (even though i only understand some words ><) and my roommate was like, "hey, are you crazy, smiling for a song?????"

this is not just a track, this is them.

ugh, hope the translation will be out soon..

and the stories we haven't told is just great. great.

so my fave tracks are 1,2,3,4,5,9 n 10.

but keep repeating the whole album though..

ah, how i love these men...

i know i'll wait for them. like some said, 3 years is nothing..

hoho

*gulp*

pls forgive me.

but andy's pic with dongwan's back,,,

i mean dongwan's back is.... :rolleyes:

irresistible...

this is kriza reporting from korea after the concert..

waaaa.. kriza! im sorry i forgot to logout of soompi from your notebook @_@

well, at least i didnt need to give any more report while we were in Korea, though..hehehe.. :P *j/k*

hi.. this is kriza, back in berkeley right now..

i'm sorry i can't keep my promise of posting the concert details as soon as i get back..

i actually got sick the day after the concert and then i missed my flight!!! so i had to take the next day's flight.. >"<

and because i was sick, i just slept on the plane..

but right now i'm working hard organizing all the pics and trying to remember what happened during the concert..

oh thanks God, finally you've back to Berkeley, i thought you missed your flight again!!!...hahaha.... lol

i hope you'd better now, dear ^^

you know i was soooo sick after the concert...but i felt very happy ^^.. yet so sad T_T.. that night... ^_#%*@

every time i remember the boys were crying, i wanna cry too..T_T

from all shinhwa's concert that iv attended, 10th anni concert wd b the unforgettable concert in my life... :tears:

THE STORIES WE HAVEN'T TOLD

The Stories We Haven't Told

Although we have nothing, I keep thinking of the time we first met

We were happy because we had the same dream, we were still young then

During the time we used our little songs to change the world

Unknowingly we have already been dreaming the same dream for so long

It feels like it was only yesterday I still remember our first stage we had for everyone

Unknowingly time has passed but the memories we'll never forget

The moments that we share always give me strength, as though you're just by my side

Please believe that we're determined to keep this in our hearts forever, it's not the end now

There were many tough times, times when we cried and laughed as we worked towards our dream

Please believe that you're the strength that kept me going on

We walk the same path We jump around We rock a music on a same stage

Unknowingly we've opened the 10th year on the same page

Thinking hard about it the whole night, we happily spent our 20s thinking of how to give everyone a new stage

Unknowingly time has passed, and in order to spend our 30s with you happily

Although I've already grown up unknowingly

But the passion in my heart has grown even more

Chi trans: 森之宇 & 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

huhuhuhu.... i cant think now!... ..*cry loud* :tears:

i still remember while Minwoo said, if they leaving for 3 years, he wished all fans to work hard and they will come back again to pay their owe to fans.

oh.. i did cried... 3 years r sooo long for me...!! :tears:

Guest CornFlake1430262937

the whole alubum is totally AWESOME!

i could feel 'Shinhwa' in there! arhhh .. my dear shinhwa ..

just listened to it and LOVE this album already

some songs sound really touching though i didnt look at the lyrics

woooo~ just can't wait to have my own one

and yehh .. like some others

i felt a bit disappointed with track numbers

Only 10 for 10th? and there're 3 of them

The Story we haven't told is just sooooo sweet and sad

i can't help .. but cried

im trying hard to hold back the tears these day but never sucess ==;

for me, 9th album was WOW! it's really emotional and farewell-ful *sobs*

and here's the Yoenin.net Fancam of the BEST moment in 30th

thx to Sima @ yoenin♥♥

don't cry much like me

enjoy your day! =]

Guest koizumi86218

i love this album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agree with everyone else... it's really dedicated to their fans xP hehehe~

shinhwa's 10th, 20th, 30th anniversary....fans will all spent it with them!!!!

It's not the end, just the next step to the next 10 more years! ^_^

thanks for the lyrics labingtatlo...i really want to cry now...

it reminded me of last weekend when I was at the concert...

I wish I can relive it all over again... it was just sooo amazing~

Shinhwa oppas were all so close to me...and I was surrounded by people with the same dream and love~

ps. almost touched minwoo's hand (only 1 ft. away...man why can't my arm be longer >.<)

Is it just me, but is Wanjindy absent from We Can't Get It On? I could only hear Ricminsyung and David Kim... hmmm. The intro So In Love sounds really similar to something...can't quite place my figures on it.

Edit: haha~ nevermind, I figured out what it sounds like

Archived