[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest evelynphuong

It's in April, I can't go, hic hic, I still have school..... :tears:

Hopefully they will pronounce more concert as time go on.....

I'll be in Vietnam around June- August....

So hopefully there is a concert around that time, so I could go.....

As long as they have one somewhere in Asia, I definately could go...

Hic hic...

It will be more than 3 yr without ShinHwa , since everyone enlist at different time...

:tears::tears::tears:

ntlove16: are u Vietnamese? last year, Hyesung came to Vietnam on 1 July and stayed here for 3 days, it was a Korea-Vietnam friendship concert~ i hope this year they will hold another concert like that again~ and invite some Shinhwa members to attend ^^

it`s so sad that i cant go to Korean this March T__T

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ntlove16
ntlove16: are u Vietnamese? last year, Hyesung came to Vietnam on 1 July and stayed here for 3 days, it was a Korea-Vietnam friendship concert~ i hope this year they will hold another concert like that again~ and invite some Shinhwa members to attend ^^

it`s so sad that i cant go to Korean this March T__T

Yes yes, I am Vietnamese... You are too right??? I saw Hyesung, I was so close to the front...

I wasnt like madly in love with him/shinhwa .... So I didnt care much...

But now looking at the picture I just like :blink:

I got the ticket in the last minute like 5 hrs before the concert and i still get good sit....

I have a lot of connection in vietnam so it is really easy for me to get VIP tickets or best sit....

I hope they do have it again....

And Shinhwa should come....

I think Hyesung came last time cuz Kangta ask him to come... I think

Here some picture...

It's not so good cuz I was really happy that i'm that close to him...

I took it with my phone, and i didnt zoom in...

Are u going to vietnam this year???

If they have concert like this, we should meet up....

KoVina2.jpg

Minwoo's new mini album is out.

download it at z-degrees.net

Thank you for sharing this... I enjoy the music.... Cant wait to get my hand on the CD

---------------Edit-----------

I top this page... YAY!!!

Guest strawberrybunny

lol, hi guys, I'm a newbie, I just got into shinhwa.....recently lol (I know I'm really really really late) ^_^ I hope you guys would still welcome me though ^_^, please let me join the team ^_^, I've been scanning through the thread and I heard a little bit about how Eric's decision keeps Shinhwa together, out of curiosity: what kind of offer did eric's rejected? how come taking up the offer will break up the group? cause I know each member is already had their solo activity then how come this one is different from the other??? :unsure: lol, but yeah, just something I'm curious about ^_^

let's continue to support all these 6 lovely members okie ^_^

Guest robotic

Not sure if you guys have seen Shinhwa's new quasi-MV to 'I'll never let you go'

It's pretty cute and you can see the members celebrating Wansyung's b'days..

Hyesung's so dorky too ><

Watch <3 Shinhwa - 'I'll never let you go' Clip

& For those who have yet to see Jin's drama, it's out and uploaded >

Junjin's Chinese Drama - [EP1] - [EP2] - [EP3]

It seems the boys really like to keep actively working..

I didn't even know that Minwoo was releasing a mini album (I am so behind in Shinhwa news T__T)

Anyone update me with any news and happenings?

All I know is that Dongwan's preparing for his 2nd jib, Junjin's doing the same with his mini album (it's been a looong while), Andy's doing things in China, Eric has fan signings, Minwoo has his new album, Hyesung (?)..

Guest ntlove16

Robotic - Thank you for the link... The MV is so cute and funny... That's our Shinhwa... Cute and funny....There is this part where Hyesung was talking/laughing, and accidentally blow one of the candle out... Minwoo and JJ dancing... So hot ....

Guest incarnadine

Not sure if you guys have seen Shinhwa's new quasi-MV to 'I'll never let you go'

I didn't even know that Minwoo was releasing a mini album (I am so behind in Shinhwa news T__T)

All I know is that Dongwan's preparing for his 2nd jib, Junjin's doing the same with his mini album (it's been a looong while), Andy's doing things in China, Eric has fan signings, Minwoo has his new album, Hyesung (?)..

Mog robotic, you are an angel. Thanks so much for the links! Wanjun saranghae!!! :D

Guest jangneri

strawberrybunny, here are answers to your question

what kind of offer did eric's rejected? how come taking up the offer will break up the group? cause I know each member is already had their solo activity then how come this one is different from the other???

Dongwan wasn't really specific on what offer was given to Eric but it was an offer for him and him alone. I'm guessing SM Ent or another company is willing to have him as Eric, not as part of Shinhwa. The offer was before they moved into GoodEMG (which is still Good Entertainment then) but like Dongwan said, Eric gathered them up and told them he wanted to continue with them as a group. It was then that they moved to Good where they are still currently in. Their contract with GoodEMG was going to start on 2004, that was why around 2003, Minwoo made a solo album while Hyesung was with Kangta and Lee Ji Hoon and formed Group S. Dongwan started shooting for Spin Kick, Eric got a drama and Andy and Junjin were doing Nonstop. :D

robotic, thanks for the links! is anyone else having trouble with junjin's drama links? i hear the music & stuff but when the characters move their mouths to speak, i dont hear it. its weird.. =/

sorry if this shouldnt be here, but does anyone have the link to the 'chronicles of shinhwa's years'? i cant find it anymore :(

Guest evelynphuong

Yes yes, I am Vietnamese... You are too right??? I saw Hyesung, I was so close to the front...

I wasnt like madly in love with him/shinhwa .... So I didnt care much...

But now looking at the picture I just like :blink:

I got the ticket in the last minute like 5 hrs before the concert and i still get good sit....

I have a lot of connection in vietnam so it is really easy for me to get VIP tickets or best sit....

I hope they do have it again....

And Shinhwa should come....

I think Hyesung came last time cuz Kangta ask him to come... I think

Here some picture...

It's not so good cuz I was really happy that i'm that close to him...

I took it with my phone, and i didnt zoom in...

Are u going to vietnam this year???

If they have concert like this, we should meet up....

oh yes of course i`m vietnamese, and i`m living here in Vn

well as u went to the Kovina concert~ i think u noticed that our fans were there and shouted the loudest when Hyesung came out to sing

such a great memory~

nothing is better ^^

if u`re in Vn this summer, we can meet up sometime esp if there`s another Kovina concert~ ^^ and there`re some Shinhwa members ^^

Guest incarnadine

robotic, thanks for the links! is anyone else having trouble with junjin's drama links? i hear the music & stuff but when the characters move their mouths to speak, i dont hear it. its weird.. =/

sorry if this shouldnt be here, but does anyone have the link to the 'chronicles of shinhwa's years'? i cant find it anymore :(

Here it is!

Chronicles of an Everlasting Friendship

This thread makes me cry and laugh, everytime. I love it :)

Lol yeah... Sungie kicked Jinnie so hard in the "I'll Never Let You Go" MV :lol:

Thanks for the link!!

The boys never stop fooling around. :D

Guest winksassy

Hi TO ALL SHINHWA FAN! :D

I MADE A 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRIBUTE TO THE "LEGEND" SHINHWA IN KOREAN CELEB PHOTOS AND I WAS PLANNING TO ASK IF ANYONE OF YOU CAN HELP ME AND LOVE SHINHWA KNOW HOW TO PHOTOSHOP PICTURES FOR THEIR ANNIVERSARY, I WILL MAKE IT AS AN OFFICIAL POSTER FOR THERE 10TH ANNIVERSARY and maybe if it is successful we can have a contest for there poster if you want? we are gonna vote who wins...^__^

what do you think??...

LINK----- http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=0#entry8543254

i got a tingly warm feeling watching the mv, despite the snow that's been piling up outside.. i personally prefer MVs like this, over say, the more common MVs of the singers dancing and singing to the songs.. well those are nice too, but MVs like this make me feel closer to the artists by getting sneak peeks of what they're doing behind closed doors..

it's very touching to see that behind the maturing facade of the members, they're still the same old kiddie members we once saw dancing to TOP and eusha eusha.. they just never grew up, despite their ages, did they? the only thing that changed is the friendship amongst the members, and the increasing numbers of fans around the world.. it makes me feel blissful and happy~ [i know i haven't mentioned the A word, but that makes me sad ^^"]

oh as an early reminder [even though i don't see anyone breaking this rule yet] please don't spam in the thread about eric's birthday [and especially, just to wish him happy birthday and no other constructive comments in your posts] i believe there's a thread specially dedicated to his birthday in the k-photo section, so head over there and scream all you wish.. thank you~

Guest apricot

The MV makes me feel warm inside too. I could go on and on about their friendship..it's so beautiful. They are fated to be together, they really are. I'm REALLY glad that Eric pulled the whole group together even though he's offered another huge contract. If he didn't do that, I think Shinhwa would have broke up..I respect him even more as a leader, no wonder the rest looks up to him so much. He didn't let greed lead him away, he really treasure the friendship he had with the rest of the members..He may be ET sometimes but inside, he's really a great guy..haha, I think I'm ranting about how good he is..The clip made me in an Eric-mode..

Just a quick shout-out to him!!! Happy Birthday to this wonderful guy!

Guest love!melody

robotic thank you for the 'i'll never let you go' clip <3 though i love regular music videos with a plotline and all, for shinhwa, i happen to like these kind of mvs (: like 'snowy night', 'pretty', and ones like these LOL i love seeing shinhwa's playful side and their natural daily activities ^^

anyways, today i was watching yt videos and i noticed that there are 2 new pormotional videos for shinhwa's 10th anniversary (: credit to fafafawah for the videos:

Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Promotional Video 03

Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Promotional Video 04

out of the two, i like the 4th one LOL though it's short it has really nice transition of videos and i like the beginning where they introduce each of the members LOL ^^

and while i'm at it, some ricdy moment LOL

Eric CF Film Site © Suesyca

hehehe! they are so cute! haha! i loved it when andy was yelling at eric to smile LMAO and eric was giving him the death glare ><;; LOL they are so adroable! and when eric was saying that they had a good relationship during their 1st jib [the picture was taken during their first jib] but now andy is starting to forget that he is older than him LMAO and then andy argues that though he is 30, is mentality is only a 18 year old LMAO and he also adds that sometimes, he mistakens himself as being older than eric LOL and also it was funny when andy placed the 1000 won bill on the floor and left LMAO and than later came back to get it (:

and ...

happy birthday

mun jung hyuk / eric

Archived