[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, i was watching some old stuff of Shinhwa and I come upon this video on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl-MccHOxfw

It's really funny ^^ but not subbed, i was wondering what that show was called and if someone might know where i could watch it. I don't know if this has been posted before, too many pages on this thread lol.

thanks very much ^^

Hey giohae_saranghae, I found a subbed version of this video.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFyZAaVD7I

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9287NnbKm8

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4P8T1NWwYQ

Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el5gupCX3AY

Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWG0Cpmzk74

credit to minsquare91x

-------------

edit: I was too slow...peachy112girl you got the link first...

Guest jerrybabie26

speaking of wet look x-rated T.O.P perf...

at least they were wearing one LOL i was wondering if they might have been wearing g-strings hahahaha

yeah... i think they're real teasers... displaying an uber HOT show and then going quiet again...

but then again... hopefully they're getting plenty of rest now before they go on super work mode again for the 9th album and their other solo activites ^^

Guest picklypickly

Ok, this is kinda old so some of you might have already seen it, but it's my first time and it was too cute to not share.

Fancam of "

from the China concert. This is the cutest fancam in the history of fancams! lol.

Seriously, this is my favorite Shinhwa. Y'kno how sometimes you get the "serious-stage-persona-shinhwa", or the "sexy-rain-drenched-shinhwa", or the "goofy-witty-variety-show-shinhwa"? Well, my favorite is the "happy-go-lucky-on-stage-together-shinhwa." haha. you can just tell that they have so much fun together and that they love every second of it: of performing, of being on stage, of singing for their fans, and most importantly getting to do it with five of their best friends.

Some more fancams. Pretty good quality and sound except for the last one, but you can still hear them alrite.

When I think about it, it's crazy how much they've been thru together these past ten years. Especially after watching clips like this (DW talking about when they first started out and people were asking them where they'd be in 10 years, HS talking about listening to their old albums again) or this (where minwoo talks about hostel life and missing it on YSMM). Just the way they talk about it, the look on their faces, the intonation in their voices... it makes me think they've all been reminiscing a lot lately. With the 10 year anniversary coming up, they're probably all thinking back on old times, and why wouldn't they? They've been thru so much. (Just as an aside, the boys must've had a lot of ketchup back then to play with. Remember DW talking about Eric spraying him with ketchup on Brain Survivor?) lol.

And how bout these two clips? Shinhwa in Japan 2007 vs http://youtube.com/watch?v=MmfRSCkvrXA. Exactly the same. Dongwan giddy over gifts and taking pictures. The boys eating candy and fooling around. I love it.

Thank you so much for the link. I usually don't search Youtube because I try to download onto my harddrive. Quality of sound is very good and I love the way they fool around! So cute! LOL!

P.S. Good thing I was able to download HQ of SBS and KBS shows from my CB this past weekend and it wasn't during this week because I will be going crazy right not....my CB is not uploading to people CB pages!

Am I the only one who's been having problem with getting into people's CB pages? If you are having same problem, could you please PM me to let me know? I can't survive without my CB working....I need to download more of my boys! Thanks.

Ok, this is kinda old so some of you might have already seen it, but it's my first time and it was too cute to not share.

Fancam of "

from the China concert. This is the cutest fancam in the history of fancams! lol.

Guest sine81

Fancam of "

Thanks for the link.. Yeah this is the cutest fancam I've seen so far. I can seriously feel the strong, good vibe between them. I think Shinhwa will be the group to make it and will continue performing together till the very end. When they are together on stage they look so happy and carefree. When they are by themselves like for solo activities and performing.. they are so serious and they look like they are missing a part of something. After the army thing is over... I definately think Shinhwa will be back with full force.

sorry for the delay... i wasn't online at home for the past week. >.< smaller size cut...

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take this cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Shinhwa - Brand New, Hey, Come On!, Perfect Man, T.O.P at 2007 KBS Gayo Daechukje (2007-12-30) [cashewmania].avi [141.2MB]

Thanks for your help for keeping wackycashew CB gold!!

All recent files have been moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

Guest lucky_moon

sorry for the delay... i wasn't online at home for the past week. >.< smaller size cut...

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take this cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Shinhwa - Brand New, Hey, Come On!, Perfect Man, T.O.P at 2007 KBS Gayo Daechukje (2007-12-30) [cashewmania].avi [141.2MB]

Thanks for your help for keeping wackycashew CB gold!!

All recent files have been moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

I've been trying to download the file now since an hour & it'll not move from 0%.. I want to know if u upload it to shinhwa daily with DDL..

Guest giohae_saranghae

THANK YOU, peachy112girl and grrly !!!!!

love theses guys ^^ i'm re-watching many of their shows, haha they're so cute ^^

thanks again ^^

Here's some old clips I've never seen and thought I should share.

[shinhwa] 1998 Entertainment News - Shinhwa Introduction

[shinhwa] 1998 KMTV ShowTank - Shinhwa MC

credit: sophiajs@YT

The mc cuts were so cute, lol. And the introduction was funny, with Eric turning right away to talk. =P

Well since my post is still here, I'll edit with more videos~

SHINHWA- Brain Survivor Singers' Special 1/8 [sUBBED]

SHINHWA- Brain Survivor Singers' Special 2/8 [sUBBED]

SHINHWA- Brain Survivor Singers' Special 3/8 [sUBBED]

SHINHWA- Brain Survivor Singers' Special 4/8 [sUBBED]

credit: minsquare91x@YT

The other 4 aren't released yet. Enjoy!

the part 5 of brain survivor is already out...

i have watch it...

^_^

gawd i miss shinhwa...

i keep on playing their perf during kbs and sbs music fesitival over and over again

and dang i still cant get enough of them...

^_^

it's true...

of all

i love the ever so happy and playful shinhwa...

the one that can always make me smile no matter what...

the one that is always goofing around and teasing each other

that is the best of shinhwa i could ever wish for....

Guest maricris

the part 5 of brain survivor is already out...

i have watch it...

^_^

gawd i miss shinhwa...

i keep on playing their perf during kbs and sbs music fesitival over and over again

and dang i still cant get enough of them...

^_^

it's true...

of all

i love the ever so happy and playful shinhwa...

the one that can always make me smile no matter what...

the one that is always goofing around and teasing each other

that is the best of shinhwa i could ever wish for....

yeah me too, cant get enuf of them, i've been playing it over and over again, my brother said, ohhhhh noooooo, AGAIN? dont you ever get tired of them? :huh: Me? Me? Youre asking ME? WELL My Dear BRother--- HECK NO! SHINHWA 4ver! :w00t:

Guest robotic

Watch Shinhwa's Snowy Night MV (eng subs) on youtube!!! ^^

Shinhwa's Snowy night MV (eng subs) is available at Xiaojunnie's clubbox~

Shinhwa The Snowy Night MV (ENG SUBS)

CB DOWNLOAD LINK

Thanks for sharing the MV with subs.

Ah gosh - the lyrics are too cute and sweet.

Awwwwwwww... at 1:30,

"fatty friend.. skinny friend.. tall friend.. little friend.. model student friend.. drunkard friend.. we all look like a bunch of playful and noisy kids"

The Shinhwa guys are exactly that.. kids at heart.

Guest fatty cat

hi,

does anyone have THROW MY FIST mp3? is it alright to send it to me? i've been searching for it online, but still can't find it... :(

thanks a lot! :)

Thanks for sharing the MV with subs.

Ah gosh - the lyrics are too cute and sweet.

Awwwwwwww... at 1:30,

"fatty friend.. skinny friend.. tall friend.. little friend.. model student friend.. drunkard friend.. we all look like a bunch of playful and noisy kids"

The Shinhwa guys are exactly that.. kids at heart.

LOL yup! the lyrics of the song are just adorable! just like shinhwa LOL anyways, i just noticed that their are 6 friends >< hahaha, i know im so slow! the magical number of 6! hmmmm ... LOL

anyways, i was wonder if each friend resembled someone in the group LOL in my opinion:

skinny friend = hmmm ... all of them can go in this category i think

tall friend = Eric, Hyesung, or Junjin

little friend = Minwoo LOL or Dongwan or Andy

model student friend = hmmm ... Hyesung or Andy (i don't know why but whenever i see them, they seem so smart and yea LOL well Hyesung won the star golden bell last time i think and Andy played as a model student in Nonstop 4)

drunkard friend = Junjin LMAO (after hearing all those stories about how he has no drinking limit)

Guest picklypickly

thebirdspw1.jpg

Don't they look smokin'?? Haha. model status. Credit to Bestiz. The article is something about Hyesung branching into the China market with a clothing line?

Guest shinhwa_xoxo1003

hi,

does anyone have THROW MY FIST mp3? is it alright to send it to me? i've been searching for it online, but still can't find it... :(

thanks a lot! :)

you can search that song in LIME WIRe or BEAR SHARE. they have bunch of SHINHWA's song that you can download as many as you can :rolleyes::lol:

P.S: i have it, but sorry... i dunno how to send it to you!lol :blush:

Archived