[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Shinhwa - Throw My Fist, T.O.P, Your Man, Brand New at 2007 SBS Gayo Daejun (2007-12-29).avi [723.1MB]

[HQ] Shinhwa - Brand New, Hey, Come On!, Perfect Man, T.O.P at 2007 KBS Gayo Daechukje (2007-12-30) [yuha].avi [521.3MB]

Thanks for your help for keeping wackycashew CB gold!!

All recent files have been moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are looking for EXCELLENT quality without the TP (super HQ) clip which I've yet to find program that works good with, download these two clips.

I've downloaded 3-4 different versions of each shows to find the best quality and these two are the BEST quality without any problem in GOM player.

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Shinhwa - Throw My Fist, T.O.P, Your Man, Brand New at 2007 SBS Gayo Daejun (2007-12-29).avi [723.1MB]

[HQ] Shinhwa - Brand New, Hey, Come On!, Perfect Man, T.O.P at 2007 KBS Gayo Daechukje (2007-12-30) [yuha].avi [521.3MB]

Thanks for your help for keeping wackycashew CB gold!!

All recent files have been moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

Guest lingling22

thanks mommie alice for the tip...i've downloaded the super HQ it is really good but i don't know how to transfer to my ipod or burn to a dvd.. so i needed this..

anyways since we're in the topic of SBS and KBS performance, i've notice a couple of things too..

1) Hyesung's looking good and fine .. but if you watch it over and over again, you would see his face looks very tired... i hope he'll have a good rest.. bravo to him for giving A+ performance

2) Andy in both performance looks dashing.. the little pony tail suits him

3) Junjin in the KBS perf.. i like the semi wet look.. plus the hair.. he looked like SON GOKU... which is extremely hot...

4) Dongwan's wet look was great.. especially the chest part.. yummy... although minus the hair...

What program did you use to watch TP (super HQ) clip? When I tried VLC program, it look good in small screen but when I put full screen, it gave me wavy lines.

Since you mentioned Dongwan's hair, one of the thing I was wondering was HOW MUCH hair spray did they put on Dongwan's hair that eventhough his upper body is soaked, his hair looks the same where poor Minwoo's hair just collasped under water/rain! LOL!

I sound like perverted OLD LADY here but read only if you are over 21!

Did anyone try to check out what color underpants/boxers they were wearing while their white pants were soaked? LOL! I though it would show through light since they are wet but couldn't see anything! LOL! I figured since we can see their chest....we can possibily see the bottom too.... LOL!

P.S. I'm so glad no one tripped over Minwoo's jacket during the performance. Did anyone catch the full KBS show? PJY did tripped when he first started his dance right?

thanks mommie alice for the tip...i've downloaded the super HQ it is really good but i don't know how to transfer to my ipod or burn to a dvd.. so i needed this..

anyways since we're in the topic of SBS and KBS performance, i've notice a couple of things too..

1) Hyesung's looking good and fine .. but if you watch it over and over again, you would see his face looks very tired... i hope he'll have a good rest.. bravo to him for giving A+ performance

2) Andy in both performance looks dashing.. the little pony tail suits him

3) Junjin in the KBS perf.. i like the semi wet look.. plus the hair.. he looked like SON GOKU... which is extremely hot...

4) Dongwan's wet look was great.. especially the chest part.. yummy... although minus the hair...

Guest hahaheehee

Question: Has anyone "rip" (I think that the term) the sounds (songs) from the KBS and SBS shows (just Shinhwa cut)?

TOP was never my favorite before but I loved the new version they sang in KBS and SBS and I want to put the music without video in my iPOD.

If anyone has done that, can you please PM me and let me know how to do that please? I can't stop listening to them. I spent the whole day watching and re-watching them!

Thank you.

P.S. After looking at the rain scene over and over, it look like Andy didn't get that wet because he is standing little behind the rain falls ;and with others (other than Minwoo and Dongwan), they have thicker shirt and jackets so it's less noticeable. AND I think Dongwan and Minwoo knows they look SEXY wet so they probably purposely got wet more to drive us fan CRAZY! LOL!

I found a ripped audio version of the SBS performance on the Shinhwachangjo.net forums, you might want to try searching in there. :) There are individual songs (T.O.P, Throw Your Fist, Brand New and Your Man) as well as an audio file of the whole performance.

T.O.P was never my favourite too, but I really liked this version that they performed! It sounds more classy somehow. I think it sounds better than the original song!

Haha, I saw Dongwan doing a little smile/smirk thing when they walked towards the front of the stage while Eric and Andy were rapping. Maybe he was thinking about how he drove fans crazy with his sexy and partially unbuttoned white shirt! Can't rule out the possibility of them getting wet deliberately for a bit of fanservice. :D I'm definitely not complaining! LOL!

Guest lingling22

What program did you use to watch TP (super HQ) clip? When I tried VLC program, it look good in small screen but when I put full screen, it gave me wavy lines.

Since you mentioned Dongwan's hair, one of the thing I was wondering was HOW MUCH hair spray did they put on Dongwan's hair that eventhough his upper body is soaked, his hair looks the same where poor Minwoo's hair just collasped under water/rain! LOL!

I sound like perverted OLD LADY here but read only if you are over 21!

Did anyone try to check out what color underpants/boxers they were wearing while their white pants were soaked? LOL! I though it would show through light since they are wet but couldn't see anything! LOL! I figured since we can see their chest....we can possibily see the bottom too.... LOL!

mommie alice .. i used my windows player or the DIVX player .. it was really crystal clear...

i'm just really having a hard time transferring to dVD... coz nothing works to convert it...

hehehe... this comment is for over 21 only ..

mommie alice... my fave scene in the KBS performance is the final scene where they open their arms wide open... i was kinda pervie thinking there would be bumps... hehehe..esp junjin's.... to answer you're question... i could only see hyesung's underpants .. which is black...minwoo's, wannie's and junjin's was covered by the white pant's pockets... eric's too covered....and andy wasn't that wet so.. no light there...

:rolleyes:

anyways ... shinhwa rocks....

Guest apricot

Haha, I was thinking the same thing too..

How come their underpants doesn't show?? I tried really focusing on Hyesungie's but I see nothing except probably white stuff which are I think his pockets? Oh yes, black too..his underpants is black. Minwoo's, I can't see anything. Not to mention the rest of the guys. They are TOO protected.

Hahaa..

this site become pervet but i'm enjoy reading it... i'm also become pervert... so many time i replay shinhwa performance in KBS singing TOP... B) i saw

hyesung underpants, it is black

Guest lingling22

... hehehe.. since we are under the topic of underpants .. i tried using a digital video editor that shows hidden colors in the subject...(meaning light prisms) anyway to technical to discuss... and i was able to see M's and dongwan's underpants...it's black too...

.. which is actually a tV fashion 101... if you are wearing white ... make sure you're inside wardrobe is black

LOL! I'm glad I wasn't the only "perverted" one! LOL!

Do you guys all have x-ray eyes? I couldn't tell at all no matter how close I've looked! (And believe me I tried many times!) LOL!

Why are Shinhwa so quiet again? They give us 2 days of present and disappear again.

Thank God March is less than 3 months away! I'm hoping they'll show up for the Chinese New Year in their hanbok and go to lot of variety shows since Chinese New Year is bigger event in Korea than January 1st.

P.S. Anyone find audio rip for KBS show yet? Saw the SBS one but didn't see KBS yet.

Guest lovegoodfood

lol...i am also staring intently on my screen....i cant see

Dongwan's chest hair

while some of you gals talked about!! I so envious to those who can see his

chest hair!!!

I think the boys could be wearing

swimming trunks

so we

cant really see anything accept the color of the swim wear!!

SIGH!!!!!!!

Guest Despoina

lol...i am also staring intently on my screen....i cant see

Dongwan's chest hair

while some of you gals talked about!! I so envious to those who can see his

chest hair!!!

I think the boys could be wearing

swimming trunks

so we

cant really see anything accept the color of the swim wear!!

SIGH!!!!!!!

LOL we might as well tell them to perform wet

drools*

not that I would mind at all though their might be some crazed mob scene with a mad dash on stage :lol:

1000 post~ shinhwa! :D ahems* sorry

Guest jiabidan

kim dongwan is love. he is great beautifull, fuuny, a great singer and i think he has a nice character. is a realy kingka

LOL..

reading all your comments make me 'One' too.. hahha..

if everyone love that part of their TOP song being wet,

i wouldn't be surprised if they will have that part as well in their March concert, don't you think so girls??

*sigh* *drools*

Guest lovegoodfood

i think we are very hum sup.... but we really enjoy seeing the boys flashes

their bare top and show their bottoms

!!!! I cant get enough at all!!!! LOL

Guest rahayumumaz

lol this thread has become x rated lately

ha ha ha

gah i really wish they sings all their song in the march concert...

i dont know why but i really wanna see them perform eusha eusha...

i wanna see those goffy dance...

hopefully they will...

eusha eusha... aww... really wish to see them perform that song live rite now

i once saw them dance that song together in heroin 5 and then watching their eusha-eusha mv

and my feeling was like, ouch... these boys had grown up... one moment they were skinny young boys making their debut

another moment they are all grown up man, hot and refined!!!!

and that was few years back

wonder how it would feel seeing them performing eusha eusha now...

Guest giohae_saranghae

hey, i was watching some old stuff of Shinhwa and I come upon this video on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl-MccHOxfw

It's really funny ^^ but not subbed, i was wondering what that show was called and if someone might know where i could watch it. I don't know if this has been posted before, too many pages on this thread lol.

thanks very much ^^

Archived