[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest apricot

YES, I'm proud of our Andy baby too!!!! He's SUPER confident now!!! Ginnie: So it's Andy and the back dancers who helped solve Minu's clothes on the floor. I was afraid that they will trip because of that..and was wondering where the hell the clothes go. So the mystery's solved..haha.

I loved the KBS perf more. They danced more energetic here and they performed more of my favourite songs..those older songs in particular.

Andy just avoided the water coming down, I think..He don't want to get wet and falling sick later on. He's very smart and practical. Leave the sexiness to Minu and the rest of the guys. I just want to stay un-wet. Haha..he's so cute.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOSH! i missed the fun already!

hoho! im so into hyper mode right now..

i've been out of town this week, and look what i've missed!

they just performed on SBS and KBS..

wow! wow! wow! i'm really excited to watch their performances..

hohoho! and looking forward to watch TOP perf..

i just love that song.. it brings back a lot of memories..

Guest jerrybabie26
Did they lip-sync in TOP? The more I watch them, it doesn't sound live. And I can't imagine them using live microphone in rain/water. Isn't that dangerous?

i was wondering that too... battery or corded mike... wounld't that ground? and it was quite a long while under water... i saw one perf in kbs before too of chae yeon dancing and singing under water with a lapel mike... although i'm not entirely sure if that was live... but still... O_O well... they're okay... so no one got grounded LOL

i was actually surprised eric still had his samurai hair heheheh i kinda thought he reserves such hairstyles for their concerts "p

and its funny how everyone's hair are tied up or at least everyone of them this year had experienced tying their hair lol... except for wannie i think... JINNIE i blame you hahahaha although it looks good on hye sung... you hardly notice andy's... and jinnie's hair is funny... it looks like a fishes tail hahahaha

mbc's is today right? wonder what line up they have for that... and its nice... they're like extending their concert formats to these shows ^^

and why is it that they never perform their winter albums for such performances?... it'd be nice if they performed their new songs...

man.... what a way to end a year... so many shinhwa performances ^^

^ they aren't performing for MBC programme, you know, just so you wouldn't wait for nothing =P

i can't decide which one i like better between KBS and SBS.. but i do know my favorite song, out of both performances, would have to be TOP.. i love the remix, it sounds so sad and emotional.. it was a pretty pleasant surprise, especially during the SBS one, because just a minute before they were all smiling and greeting the audience, and suddenly, minwoo was singing so sadly he was almost crying.. and it was a nice break for them too, cos the other three songs are fast dance songs.. while in the case of KBS, they sang TOP last, so they were pretty much almost dying during the first 3 songs [like dongwan during one of the shots during perfect man was it?] but the water curtain is a really nice touch.. it creates a suitable atmosphere for the song.. my favorite part though, has got to be dongwan's long notes during his parts.. in both performances, very strong and steady.. it gives me goosebumps.. in a nice way of course..

umm, mommie alice, i think i've watched some other artists having a stage with the water curtain thing.. well, i'm just glad none of them were electrocuted and nobody fell either.. so that's a good thing..

Guest angel2nyt
As I'm watching TOP from KBS over and over and I'm thinking....

DO you think boys purposely got wet? I can't imagine any show having their guest purposely get wet. I don't normally watch music show unless Shinhwa/members are on. Has anyone seen any other artists that got that wet during performance?

AND

Did they lip-sync in TOP? The more I watch them, it doesn't sound live. And I can't imagine them using live microphone in rain/water. Isn't that dangerous?

actually this ISNT the first time KBS did this..

remember that special stage where chae yeon and seo in young got wet.. and they had to do it twice

and it was live..

so there is a great possibility that it was live and it was on purpose

plus because i got to watch the fancams also..

KBS really does some sound editing, to make the performances sound better when you watch it on tv

shinhwa isnt doing the mbc one.. i ACTUALLY would be more surprised if they guested there

Guest nvr2clich3

^^ why is it a surprise? o.O

Omg they totally have to put T.O.P remix into an album or something!!

I AM SO IN LOVE!!

And the whole setting for T.O.P kbs perf is just...wonderful.

You get the whole paradise feel.

I'm so glad they are singing all their classics again T-T

i would choose the kbs stage

as everyone had stated.the reasons

1) the songs.all the classic.perfect man,omg i think i mention before but i was waiting for this for so so so long.i still remember when this song was so hot and everyone(okk maybe only my friends) say "oh,isnt that the korea's national anthemn" whenever we hear it.<3

2) stage wise.the members were more focus together.sbs's one was far too big and the boys run here and there and i catch none -_-"

3) the man,whoever he was who put together the images from the cameraman was SLIGHTLY better than sbs's one.the sbs director totally irritating. but as i say its ONLY SLIGHTLY BETTER because he misses some parts.like minwoo's solo in perfect man.and alot of times it will be better to zoom in but he/she chooses to zoom out.and vice versa.ugh.i wish i was the director. will put together the best images

4) ANDY.hahahha,i dont know why but in the kbs stage andy is so "idk how to describe but simply fantastic"loving his solo dance in brand new.omg he literally jump.andd of course i still dont get how he can get so dry while the rest were like water dripping down and DONGWAN OMG HIS BODY.andy must have chosen a good spot to avoid being wet.

overall the 2 stages were fantastic.whatever that has shinhwa,all 6 members were good.i wish they will appear on mbc today too.

but we shouldnt be so greedy.good things are in minimum amount.

shinhwa zzang.!!!

just two shows for them....

gah i want more but i understand that they need to take a rest too...

hopefully they will have a good rest and celebrate the new year eve with each other and also their love one with them...

i prefer KBS one, maybe because i actually watch it on tv instead of hunting the vid down in youtube like what i did with SBS gayo festival...

so maybe i'm bias

(but one thing for sure i love the KBS cameramen more right now)

i love the stage in KBS, simple and attractive...

i like it...

shinhwa come to us like six white angel, to serenade u...

their vocal is amazing. the perf is simple yet full of energy and power...

and TOP is the best of all...

and six men in white getting drench is the best of all...

^_^

they sing all the song life right?

cause i am pretty sure they did...

ha ha ha

oh my gosh! i just watched both performances.. and i must say it was fantastic! i am so really into hyper mode while watching.. and TOP perf was my favorite among their perfs..

and i noticed that andy was more confident in his singing.. wannie's voice improved a lot.. i love hyesung, andy and jinnie's hair ponytailed.. and oohhh.. they were soooo HOT performing while they were wet.. omo!! just look at wannie's body?! hohoho! and i like it when shinhwa fans scream like 'SHINHWA TOGETHER FOREVER'.. i really enjoy watching the six of them perform together.. ^^,

It took me all night to download TP (Super HQ) version of the KBS performance and I need advice on which program is best to watch it.

I tried GOMplayer and sound is terrible (it breaks so much I can't hear anything) and VLC Media Player the screen gets wavy it's hard to watch it but the sound is good.

If you know any program that works good with TP clips, could you please PM me?

Any help is much appreciated.

I REALLY REALLY want to watch TOP rain clip in Super HQ! LOL!

Thank you.

From the feedback, it looks like KBS wins hands down!

I even love their KBS Drama Awards Show winners list better. Overall, KBS is a winning station for me right now. LOL. Now if Eric gets his butt into a good script by KBS, it will be fantastic! Oh whatever channel as long as he acts.

About singing live in the rain, Shinhwa has done it before. One that I remember vividly was the Summer 2004 Concert where they practically sang in the rain throughout the concert. Some of them used hand towels to hold their microphone but I think it was more to prevent the microphone from slipping off their hands and wiping rain/sweat.

Guest preetharaghu

I absolutely LOVED both their performances!

But wannie has gotten sooo much better! He makes me melt!

But does anyone else think that he is not himself lately? He is smiling a lot less.....and this is a guy who always is smiling and making everyone happy

Guest Despoina

so I was watching some festival show and all of a sudden I heard "Shin hwa" and I almost freaked.. turned out it was a play of sound it was something entirely different. of course, this made me think of how much I'll miss them once they head to the army. Does anyone know the date or has it not been announced yet?

yes yes everyone expressed the same ways i love the KBS performance ^^ so does anyone kno what their next plans are? (maybe im being biased but KBS was more lively than SBS for me o__o)

haha as for andy pushing back minnie's jacket back i had to replay it to see that happen haha!! u guys hehe xD i love u all haha so detailed in looking at their perfs XD

Guest rzmd56

just stopping by,

watched both performances..and well..i like the kbs performance..they did great! ahha

Now i m rotating my favourite shinhwa song to brand new hehe

LOL! It's amazaing all the different things people pick up and if you watch it over and over, you notice all the "little" things! LOL!

Ex. During intro at SBS when Minwoo was talking, Andy was looking around and when he saw the "orange" section, he had the cutest smile!

Ex. In SBS during Brand New performance, one of the girl dancer is wearing white heels instead of dark heels like the rest. LOL!

Now that the excitement of seeing them is over, anyone heard of any news what is going to happend next? Anything to look forward to?

yes yes everyone expressed the same ways i love the KBS performance ^^ so does anyone kno what their next plans are? (maybe im being biased but KBS was more lively than SBS for me o__o)

haha as for andy pushing back minnie's jacket back i had to replay it to see that happen haha!! u guys hehe xD i love u all haha so detailed in looking at their perfs XD

Wow, you guys are good. I've watched each performance twice now, and I only picked up on those things after they're being mentioned here. Haha, eye for details. It's the last day of 2007 (still 31st here), and instead of going out and getting wasted I'd rather watch Shinhwa videos, lol.

It's our family tradition that we stay up until mid-night and once it's New Year, we wish each other Happy New Year and then go to sleep.

I'm glad this year I'll be "waiting up" with Shinhwa, re-watching KBS and SBS show plus all my other favorite shows!

It's the last day of 2007 (still 31st here), and instead of going out and getting wasted I'd rather watch Shinhwa videos, lol.

Guest Lee Da Bin

hehehe same for me, it's almost New Year and I'm spending my day on the computer, Soompi-ing and watching videos >_<. I can't wait to see Shinhwa's new album, I want to see them together again >__< does anyone think when they'll come back from military service, they'll continue to sing? o.O Shinhwa will probably look short and muscular coming back hehehe ^^

Guest miaka0210
o wow o wow o wow...

sbs and kbs...

i went absolute bonkers watching their perf last night at KBS... loves wet look shinhwa hahahaha... and it kinda looked like Minu wanted to really strip LOL

although when he took off his jacket during perfect man? i was a little worried someone would trip... worst yet minu might trip... but of course it didn't happen... thank goodness... and wannie looked like he liked getting wet....

during the KBS perf i was almost disappointed that there were only 3 songs but after like a few seconds they plated TOP... so loved that modified version....

just when i was thinking i was experiencing a shinhwa burnout they come appearing on stage and i was so happily gaga over them ^^ i think i kept jumping up and down... all giggly :rolleyes:

although i can't really decide which stage i liked better... they didn't sing all the same songs... which i think was great... variety is always nice ^^

but during the sbs perf when they were singing throw my fist when it was sungie's turn to sing the stupid door almost didn't come down lol

but i love it love it :wub:

i saw that too with the door. i was like "what the heck was happening? Where's Hyesung?". but still it was a great performance!

Archived