[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lingling22

just watched the KBS performance...

i felt crying... the performance was more of permanantly placing a mark on our hearts...espeacially when they sang T.O.P.

they are so great..

as usual.. i must say ...

hyesung's vocal was really powerful and andy's rapping has gotten better .. also he's got more confidence now

SHINHWA CHANGJO

omg totally loving the performance

they boys totally rock the stage

make me missed them as a group performing together so much

and they performed perfect man.omg have been craving for that like forever

seeing how the other artistes have to perform a different rendition of other sunbae's song

WHILE shinhwa only have to perform their own song to own the entire stage make me so overjoy

V oh yeah when i watched hey come on.and minwoo took off his jacket andd threw it up

my first thought was WHAT IF IT LANDED ON HIS HEAD OR HYESUNG'S HEAD (WHO WAS RIGHT BEHIND I THINK) OR ANY OTHER SHINHWA MEMBER/DANCER'S HEAD THEN HOW?

wahaha,a silly thought

how could our minwoo not get his clothing landed nicely in the right place<3

OMG!!!

I just watched Shinhwa's performance at KBS just now and DongWan totally HOT!!

I love the TOP performance when they all wet in rain.

Dongwan was totally hot that time and I saw MinWoo took out his vest and he also looks hot as DongWan when his took out his vest.

Ok...First they performed Brand New. Then Hey Come On followed by Perfect Man!!!I missed Perfect Man perf! Finally I got to see it again.

Then last, they performed TOP. I was hoping to see they performed Angel but TOP also great especially the rain part.

GOSH! I wanna see more Shinhwa's performance.

^ ahh!! yes i was going to post the links for that whole performance with all 4 songs they performed here are the links

K Gayo Celebration Festival- Shinhwa Special

part 1 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnEJfNJIivk

part 2= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5VP2D07qBg

Thanks to crystalis for posting on youtube!!!

they are sooo hot under the pouring water!! T.O.P. was my favorite ^^

Song List

- Brand New

- Hey! Come On!

- Perfect man

- T.O.P.

you know... i just have this feeling i realy want them to perform eush eusha but i dont think thats gonna happen xP but it'd be very nice to see it :D

^ I know..I was thinking about Eusha Eusha...Will it ever be part of their concert/shows any longer? They haven't sang it for so long now.

It is difficult to pick between SBS and KBS...Which one do you like more?

The stage for KBS resemble a concert stage more than SBS's. And wow...they spent more effort on the lighting, played around with stage props like the moving stage equipped with "rain", and smoke effect when they sang to TOP. The camera person is now more focused (although the person did miss Minwoo at one point after Eric's rap in Perfect Man, oh well) but there are a lot more of group-focused shots. I love it when they had wide shots of everybody synchronized in a particular routine. The screams....whoa..I tell you the crowd was loud. LOVE IT.

The boys sang more dance (seems more energetic) songs at KBS too. The intro song was Brand New, followed by Hey Come On and Perfect Man. Whoa....Three powerful songs back to back with some tough dance routines. Eric being Eric did kind of "simplified" some moves especially the high kicks in Perfect Man. Not very obvious..whatta expert. LOL. Also, nowadays Hyesung does not have the "holding-dancer-waist-while-she-bends-backwards" move during his solo in Brand New, no? This time Hyesung kinda looked seductively or shyly (up to your interpretation) at the dancer while she makes her moves. LOL.

Did people notice that Andy was the one who swept Minwoo's jacket behind to a backup dancer and then that backup dancer swept it further into the stage? I was thinking who is going to solve Minwoo's Jacket Obstacle? Hee...Andy is the answer.

Was there a moment when Junjin was quite concerned that Dongwan wasn't at his spot after Wannie sang his intro to Perfect Man? Dongwan was at the far left corner when he needed to move to the right next to Eric...I thought Dongwan might have forgotten that he needed to move then.

Love the vocals again. They sound good live. All of these powerful songs. The crowd just got louder and louder as each song ended. TOP's mix this time was good too. I like it when they start with Eric's rap. "Watcha gonna do? Do you want to see the light, stand alone" That just sounds so good. haha... I like the raps in this version. Andy looks the least wet of all Shinhwa men. hehe...how did he do it?

Now I wish they have more performances lined up next...wonder if they will?

did anyone notice that during the TOP performance during the gayo festival eric did the intro.. The "what ya gonna do" part...but in the sbs festival he didn't. Maybe that is why he looked kinda down yesterday, because he didn't get to do the intro..so he was sitting there thinking "what im gonna do? gonna do just sitting here?" lol

I just finished watching their SBS Gayo performance, and it was great!!! Haven't watched KBS yet, but I'm pretty sure it'll be just as good. Hope to hear a full album from them soon.

I liked KBS better because to me it was less distracting. Although I liked SBS stage, there was just too much light and stage seem bigger so it was distracting.

Singing in the rain is so good although I was suprised how much wet they got especially with Dongwan and Minwoo. I never seen performance where performers actually get that wet. Aren't they usually behind the water?

Dongwan is so sexy with WET STICKY white shirt with few buttons down and Minwoo with his new permed curly wet hair...WOW!

TOP from SBS is going to be my ultimate favorite for a looooong time! LOL! Now we know how they look like in the shower...with clothes of course! LOL!

P.S. I hope someone posts lots of clear HQ screen caps from both shows so that I can put it as my screensaver at my work computer. Thank you.

Guest angel2nyt

i like the kbs one more..

because the stage wasnt that huge..and they performed perfect man(complete biasness :rolleyes: )

although as a whole i loved the sbs gayo daejun more than the kbs one..

there was so much more energy in their kbs perf than the sbs one.. i'm replaying hey come on over and over again

andy looked really, really happy during the hey come on part.. hahaha

junjin's expressions are priceless.. hahaha

i wished they have better spacing during the perfect man part.. and wannie almost forgot where to go..hurray for junjin

and i just noticed they lipsync some parts of the chorus ..and wow.. we almost didnt see minwoo's part because the director didnt cue the cameraman

oh my goodness.. have you seen the fancams in oceans six.. for crying out loud.. the audience were SOOOOOOOO loud.. someone was constantly shouting, there wasnt a second that someone wasnt shouting.. i think my ears gone deaf for a minute

by the way.. i watched three versions..

the youtube version, the fancam version(in oceans six.. which was the best, you would think you were a part of the audience) and the bestiz HQ one

and yah.. i just had to say this, most of our 'grievances' isnt really caused by the cameraman.. the cameramen are there, however its the director who is in charge of putting the clip every cameraman gets, to us.. the director is the one who picks the image that gets to our screen.. so he wasnt that attentive during the parts that this and that was supposed to be the focus

Guest jerrybabie26

o wow o wow o wow...

sbs and kbs...

i went absolute bonkers watching their perf last night at KBS... loves wet look shinhwa hahahaha... and it kinda looked like Minu wanted to really strip LOL

although when he took off his jacket during perfect man? i was a little worried someone would trip... worst yet minu might trip... but of course it didn't happen... thank goodness... and wannie looked like he liked getting wet....

during the KBS perf i was almost disappointed that there were only 3 songs but after like a few seconds they plated TOP... so loved that modified version....

just when i was thinking i was experiencing a shinhwa burnout they come appearing on stage and i was so happily gaga over them ^^ i think i kept jumping up and down... all giggly :rolleyes:

although i can't really decide which stage i liked better... they didn't sing all the same songs... which i think was great... variety is always nice ^^

but during the sbs perf when they were singing throw my fist when it was sungie's turn to sing the stupid door almost didn't come down lol

but i love it love it :wub:

Guest evelynphuong

i think i love both KBS and SBS

in SBS, i love how Eric was raised up and did his rap in Throw my fist! it made me extremely panic

but in KBS they sang Perfect man (goshh this is soundtrack of my life, and coz of this song i gotta know Shinhwa and love them till deadth this way ^o^)

when they sang T.O.P under the water, i did worry about Sungie, he doesnt feel good in side, and water may make it worse, but i must admit that Wannie and Minwoo in wet absolutely hot *melt* with stick WHITE clothes, vests off and everything

i couldnt imagine that the tied hair of Jinnie would make him so so so so handsome that way, everytime it came to Jinnie`s part, i just kept "wow, Jinnie looks so handsome, his hairstyle is so wonderful"

And Eric, he looked so gorgeous with the long coat, he`s tall so it made him ... gorgeous ^o^ and i have a feeling of a super gorgeous gangster Samurai in him puhahahaha

Sungies`s vocal is always the best. even though he`s sick, i love him so much... all the high notes, his dancing with members, he did all that well *praises for Hyesung*

Andy, he surprised me with his confidence, u know in my mind Andy is a *SHY GUY* (he said it himself)... but when he was raised up in Throw my fist and rapping, goshhhh look at him, he was super confident, his expression and the way he was dancing , all showed his confidence, no doubt that the musical transformed him this way, URI ANDY *love*

Dongwannie, he didnt smile his typical Dongwannie`s smile, but he did his vocal and dancing powerfully, he always said he`s a bad dancer, being bad but doing such a great job, is he so talented!!!

and Minwoo, he`s always the attraction, with the dancing and vocal and all other thingies he often does on stage, he did a heart sign in T.O.P perf, rite? but so bad they didnt capture it. goshh and he just kept grinning,and smiling that way, doesnt he know that he often melts my heart with that way of smiling!!! and this time is not an exception!!!!

these 2 performances are the best gift for New year!!! i was so lucky that i could watch all of the online, orelse i would burst into tears, like the last time of Golden disc ^^

btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone ^^

As I'm watching TOP from KBS over and over and I'm thinking....

DO you think boys purposely got wet? I can't imagine any show having their guest purposely get wet. I don't normally watch music show unless Shinhwa/members are on. Has anyone seen any other artists that got that wet during performance?

AND

Did they lip-sync in TOP? The more I watch them, it doesn't sound live. And I can't imagine them using live microphone in rain/water. Isn't that dangerous?

Archived