[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest satisfaction!

i LOVE LOVE LOVE dongwan's album...i love scream i love handkerchief i love ALL the tracks...

ok anywayz..i uploaded a short clip i watched in the 6th fanmeeting of SHINHWA changjo..until when i watched the clip did it seriously impress upon me that shcj is indeed the most self-controlled, passionate and organized fanclub...its' amazing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22INelFrdM4

..esp when i see how well behaved they were when they were literally in VERY close proximity with shinhwa with NO BARRIERS and in LARGE OPEN SPACE...and they were SITTING down in neat rows wearing uniformed orange jackets doing a nicely coordinated bdae song with actions for Eric's bdae...they are amazing...

OMGG I KNOW I LOVED DONGWAN'S ALBUM TOOO :D<3

Wow dude, that clip of shinhwa changjo literally made me go :o . I wish I was in Korea so i can be in changjo! ahahhaha :P They really are organized and respectful to Shinhwa. It really made me touched to see so many fans loving Shinhwa more than anything XD Indeed they were amazing<3

-Jessica

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qaxlod

Please do not post up links to where people can download songs illegally.

We as SHINHWA CHANGJO fans do not support SHINHWA in that manner.

It is so unfortunate that Minwoo Oppa's 3rd album is already leaking out to p2p sites.

It's not due until the 10th! -___-;;

This gets me very angry!

Please do not post up links to where people can download songs illegally.

We as SHINHWA CHANGJO fans do not support SHINHWA in that manner.

It is so unfortunate that Minwoo Oppa's 3rd album is already leaking out to p2p sites.

It's not due until the 10th! -___-;;

This gets me very angry!

The news is on newsen today.

M's management will be taking legal action against the original distributors (p2p sites) that illegally leaked these songs.

Hopefully there is not much negative impact to his release on the 10th.

------------

edit:

Some other news..briefly....

Junjin is in China. He will be collaborating with Vicky Zhao (from the Huan Zhu Ge Ge "Princess" series fame) in a music video. Filming to be set in Shanghai end of this month. The mv is for Vicky's new album.

Jinnie (I just realized how this is so similar to my name)...anyways. Jin is also setting up his own company called JF Story Entertainment. He will be his own manager as well. (wow....now they are all their own sugar daddies except Hyesung.)

Junjin is also considering a series. The series will be a Korea-China investment. On the other hand, also considering an album targeted at Japan/China markets..

My conclusion is Junjin has set his eyes on China big time. Everything has to do with China.

p.s. just a note that I translate these unofficially from bestshinhwa or shinhwachina or other chinese sites.

hehe..so that you don't think i made these up...=D

Guest theLEGEND

MJ - OMGAHH. SHINHWATUS?! WHYYY T__T; Come back here, youu! Haha, I know right... total bankruptcy after Dongwan's, Minwoo's, & Hyesung's. I can't wait till Eric's album comes out too. >w<; I thought it was coming out soon, but I guess not? Anyway, I'm still in the hype for Dongwan. (: I miss JunJin though. It's great to see him reach out to fans in China. But I want him back. With the Shinhwa members. =___=; LOL.

Sometimes I really miss Shinhwa as a whole especially when they were on TV shows promoting their albums (especially during 7th jib) and right now they are go on their own ways which is fine since I want them to show that they are not just a boyband who only have the looks. They really show to us fans that they are very talented and at the same time, they are very HOT too. :P

I hope when they are going to release their 9th jib, they are going to bombard all the variety and music shows. LOL! Can't wait for that though. :D

M's management will be taking legal action against the original distributors (p2p sites) that illegally leaked these songs.

------------

edit:

Junjin is in China. He will be collaborating with Vicky Zhao (from the Huan Zhu Ge Ge "Princess" series fame) in a music video. Filming to be set in Shanghai end of this month. The mv is for Vicky's new album.

Jinnie (I just realized how this is so similar to my name)...anyways. Jin is also setting up his own company called JF Story Entertainment. He will be his own manager as well. (wow....now they are all their own sugar daddies except Hyesung.)

Junjin is also considering a series. The series will be a Korea-China investment. On the other hand, also considering an album targeted at Japan/China markets..

My conclusion is Junjin has set his eyes on China big time. Everything has to do with China.

p.s. just a note that I translate these unofficially from bestshinhwa or shinhwachina or other chinese sites.

hehe..so that you don't think i made these up...=D

OMG! So it was leaked? Danggg.. Who actually did that?! Grrr.. :fury:

Anyways.. Thank you so much for the news about JunJin. He really sets his eyes on China, I guess and his own company called JF? What does it stand for? I wonder if Hyesung is going to follow the step of other members. They are all CEOs now. He will be collaborating with Vicky Zhao? That's so COOL!! Can't wait! She used to be one of my favorites and I loved her so much. I really miss JunJin. I want him back together with all the Shinhwa members. Hope he'll have a great time in China and wishing for the best. I guess his chinese is improving too huh? :)

Guest ultaeja

^ Yeah, it got leaked TT_TT and I'm hoping that fans will surely buy Minwoo oppa's album even if they downloaded it. I hope Minwoo oppa feels better since he worked so hard on this album! I wish our Minwoo oppa success along with the other SHINHWA members too (Dongwan+Hyesung's solo album)!!

Junjin is going to be in Vicki Zhao Wei's mv? YAY :P !!!! I liked her a lot in the Huan zhu ge ge series :P

OMG I HAVE TO SAY THISS!!! someone uplaoded dongwan clips with subs on youtube in YSMM!!! go watch!!! he is sooo freakin cute and hot!!! link is this ... http://youtube.com/watch?v=noSBwUe9Xms

junjin really?! he gonna be with Vicky? boy i used to love Vicky so muucchh and i still love him but not as much as shinhwa ^^ cuz they are always #1 lol. junjin doing a lot of chinese work huh? man those chinese fans are gonna faint quite often this month lol

dongwan ggeez i love this guy sooo much i am in a dongwan mode 100%!!!!! ^^ aish i wanna go thereandstalkhimifican o.o

andy where has this guy gone to?! i miss him sooo much i miss his cuteness!!! does anyone kno what he's up to?

Naomi,

Don't forget Andy was in Happy Together yesterday. I downloaded but didn't have time to watch it yet so if you are missing Andy, download Happy Together. :)

EDIT: So happy! Got e-mail from annyoung.com that DW's CD has been shipped! I'll either get it tomorrow or Monday since I'm so close by them! Can't wait!

andy where has this guy gone to?! i miss him sooo much i miss his cuteness!!! does anyone kno what he's up to?

Guest sunnydays.

Haha...I was just speculating because some of the steps looked so jinnie-ish :sweatingbullets:

I know where I saw some of the choreography before...not really the same, but similar.

Remember how I said the song was so familiar? So I went and checked through my j-pop/rock files and it's a remake of Glay x Exile's Scream single last last year, or was it last, last, last year ?? Anyhow, I always thought it was one of the awesomest, but odd collabs lolz Now I want to see wannie perform it with a live band ^^ Dongwan's vocals are more brooding than teru and atsushi's, so his remake is a bit more 'mezmerizing' and 'hypnotizing'? Are those the right words? lolz Anyhow, it just squeezes at you. While the Japanese original kinda makes you a bit high and ready to jump around. No doubt Wannie's perf has better dancing :blush: He's most definitely doing the song major justice!

If you guys watch the fancams of his Scream perf, you'll see that, other than the chorus, a lot of it is live :) The intro and the bridge for sure.

Oh, it's a remake? That's interesting. (: Thanks for that. I never really was into Jrock, more into Jpop. :P But "Scream" is definately a great song, although it's not my genre of preference. I actually don't think of it as "rock"; although it technically is, Dongwan's voice makes it sound like pop too. Haha, yes, mezmerizing & hypnotizing. Jrock suits Dongwan well. =D That's great to know that a lot of it was live... keke. Our Shinhwa boys are so good with that. D: Dancing & singing well live. Wonderful~<3

ok anywayz..i uploaded a short clip i watched in the 6th fanmeeting of SHINHWA changjo..until when i watched the clip did it seriously impress upon me that shcj is indeed the most self-controlled, passionate and organized fanclub...its' amazing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22INelFrdM4

They're AMAZING. (: The wave was simply awesome, & the singing at the end was way too cute. That makes me so happy & proud. (: Shinhwa Changjo is great, seriously the best! >;]

i respect them for being so considerate.. if it was me, i would've lunged forward and stolen eric out of sight..

riz - hahahah we are not only the original clan of eric lovers, we're also the eusha eusha buddy~ hahahah come to think about it, they really look like ducks =X

HHAHA Nat. XD; We're bad fans... u__U Thinking of kidnapping, tsk tsk... but yea, they're so well-behaved & very thoughtful. (:

Yay, Eusha Eusha buddy!<3 LOL. I tell you, ducks. XD;

Junjin is in China.

Ahhh. =\ Leak... but then again, it shows you how popular Minwoo is, huh? But yeah, that should not be out for download - we gotta support all the way. BUY ALBUMS EVEN THOUGH IT MAKES US BROKE! >;]

Thanks for the news on Jinnie, Ginnie. (keke you guys sound the same!) That's so great that JunJin is doing well in China, & I hope his success is even greater. Ooh, his own company, huh? Wow. Shinhwa boys are big time CEO's. I wonder if Hyesung is going to do the same thing? But then again, we know that he's not one to jump on the bandwagon. I hope all their companies will do well. =D I miss JunJin though. Gahh, lucky Chinese fans... (:

Thanks so much. (: <3 I will be watching it soon!

I'm not sure about Andy, but like what Mommy Alice mentioned, I guess he's been on TV shows & such. Wahh, come to think of it, I really miss watching Andy on Xman & Love Letter. =\ I hope to see him soon, too.

Guest xmkaex

nurkeyandie- hey! it's andie right? well i got into shinhwa by reading a shinhwa fanfic. haha and then somehow i found my self watching season 1 of loveletter with shinhwa[if you haven't watched them yet you should, it's very funny]. from there it was just plain shinhwa love. if i had read the same comment you did a few years back, i don't think it would of offended me. but now, when i read any bad comment about shinhwa i get really offended, because i know those things aren't true. haha i guess that's what fangirling is: standing up for your group, in our case SHINHWA!. shinhwa has helped me too. i've recently been working out at the gym and i use minwoo's album to get me pump..keke i need to add other shinhwa songs too. oh yeah, and about the tv thing, if you have direct tv sbs is on channel 2080 and mbc is on 2081 [sadly you have to pay for those channels] once i fliped through the schedule and i saw eric's drama que sera sera on and i wanted to watch it so badly, i couldn't..-tears-

samshiku- thanks for the clip. i love how they turn from green to orange. it was amazing how coordinate the are together. shinwha fans are the best~

ginnie- i knew there was something fishy about minwoo's ablum coming out before the release date. ..hehe your name does remind me of junjin. it's good to see junjin doing stuff again. i wish he would do a drama~ but this time as funny character. =\

----

my 1500 post in the shinhwa thread xD

Guest nutzie

guess what?? dongwan was on mc mong's radio show [yesterday korean time] and look what i found!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-OE_4mFRjKQ

and naomi, the link doesn't work for me =( just in case that happens to some of you too, here goes.. dongwan's clips in ya shim man man.. that guy is seriously too funny..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=noSBwUe9Xms - part 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0dRHSico2E4 - part 2

Guest serawong

MAY TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDIT!!

"Lee MinWoo Shall Take Legal Action for Illegal Leak of his Solo 3rd Jib before Offical Release"

CREDIT FROMNEWSEN (source)

Translation to Chinese东升西落@BestShinhwa

Translation to English : Serena@Shinhwajj.com

Lee MinWoo's Solo 3rd Jib, before official release date, was leaked out illegally. He is very troubled with that.

Scheduled release of 3rd album in the market "ExploreM" has been ripped out illegally and uploaded on the 6th afternoon at P2P website for illegal downloading, and the news was spread out fast.

Although "Explore M" has been initially scheduled to be released during end of June, but to improve the album to even more perfection, with no choice it was postponed to a later date to be release. But with the illegal downloading srouce, made Lee MinWoo and his production team, whom have been all working hard to prepare for the album, felt let down and disappointed.

Regarding the album being released to the market thru this illegal downloading, Lee MinWoo's spokeperson has expressed: "will investigate the person who provided the illegal download, as this is a serious matter, they are preparing to take actions to these related illegal downloading sites."

M Lee MinWoo's management company, today, Open World Entertainment spokeperson had expressed their firm stand: " We already have the information of the site of illegal downloading and all the related people for the illegal act". "to the people who has spreaded and released the link onto P2P website, we will take legal action against them."

"李珉宇SOLO 3辑发售前音源不法泄露将采取法律措施

即将发表SOLO 3辑的神话李珉宇M在专辑发表前音源遭不法泄露为此很是苦恼。

预定本月10日上市的3辑Explore M中收录歌于6日下午在P2P网站上有了不法下载并快速地传播。

Explore M虽然开始是预定于6月末发表但为了专辑更加完善不得已才将专辑发售日延后。但是不法音源的流通使一直认真准备专辑的当事者李珉宇和相关者们无法掩饰虚脱的表情。

对于专辑发表前4日的音源泄密事故李珉宇相关方面表示会调查不法下载的提供者对于事态严重的网站也在准备采取法律措施。

M李珉宇的经纪公司Open World Entertainment的相关者今日也表示了强硬的立场我们已经掌握了泄露音源的网站和相关者对于最初散播者和公开音源的P2P网站我们将让其负相关民、刑事责任。

*** AHHH i just knew it!!! he willl be definitely upset and heart broken!!! all his effort! >_<

that's why i have been emphasing the whole day... *sad*

Guest lexine

^^

oh my, that is horrible! I bet he must be really upset. oh no! I'm glad legal actions are gonna be taken against the person who leaked the songs out.

I hope it won't happen again to any of the shinhwa members! especially since their 9th jib is coming out this year!

and not to hyesungggg too! :(

but, thanks for sharing.

Guest xmkaex

^ dfajke;dfnkla i wonder who leaked it.

nat- thanks for the ysmm link haha watching that made me laugh so much. and i love the perf with mc mong :D

on the day of dongwan first solo performance i tried to dl tv-ants. i couldn't firgure out what channel he was going to be on, and for some reason i thought he was gonna be on inkigayo x_x. do you know when he'll be performing again and what channel it'll be on?

i also watched the eusha eusha clip you post. haha i think hyesung really did trip.. and their raincoat outfits -rofl-

my favorite part of eushaeusha is that handmotion minwoo does in the middle of the song. [im not sure if he does it with eric or dongwan] but it's like a paper scissors rock motion kinda thing. ^_^

Guest nurkeyandie

hi, everyone! :)

thanks, nat, riz, jerrybabie26, and xmkaex for sharing how you became shinhwa fans. it's really nice to know how people discovered and came to love shinhwa.

nat, it's funny when you said you and your cousin tried to sing angel even if you didn't know the words coz when i listen to angel, i always find myself compelled to rap with junjin but i'm always frustrated coz i can only say the first two words (and i'm not even sure if i'm saying them right) and then i trail off, haha ("nol saranghae"~~~~)! i find that part so sweet, how junjin tries to make his voice all soft and sexy :blush: ...but i find hyesung's part (right before junjin's rap) even sweeter coz he's actually saying, "I see my reflection in your eyes and I look so happy..." (at least that's what I read in the song's translation)... :tears:

anyway, before i get all emo again, thanks for the eusha, eusha raincoat clip. :D i particularly loved the cute jinsyung dance at around 3:08-3:10...and nope, hyesung didn't slip (or i refuse to acknowledge that he slipped!)...hahahaha! :P

thanks for the info about tvants too!

and that dongwan and mc mong clip, ahahaha! it's so funny coz dongwan's clothes (and his image now) are so sophisticated, and yet his dance moves are still...er...cute? edit: see xmkaex's gifs below - hahahaha!

riz, i also like crazy, especially andy's part! "tick tock goes the clock, can't stop, no matter how hard i try..." aaaccckkk, love, love, love that part and andy's voice! :blush:

xh, (samshiku - i hope i'm right, it's xinhui, right?) thanks for the shinhwa changjo clip. they are amazing. :) nat, if we were both there, i would've helped you kidnap eric, if you helped me grab hyesung. :lol:

ginnie, thanks for the info about junjin. congratulations to junjin for his new company and for all his solo activities! but i imagine him feeling homesick too...

naomi, thanks for the ysmm links. dongwan is sooo funny..."no one asked." :lol:

xmaekx, i've watched some season 1 love letter eps (at least those that are subbed) and i loved shinwha in all those eps! thanks for the info about the channels.

and about minwoo, i just hope he feels better soon. :(

anyway, thanks again to everyone for all the wonderful stuff that you share...keep 'em coming, please!

btw, i saw a clip of shinhwa being interviewed in japan...in the clip, i'm sure they were talking about each other, only i don't understand what they were saying, of course...i'd give an arm and a leg (ouch!) to know what they were saying... :blush: if anyone knows where i can find the translation or at least the gist of what they were saying about each other, please pm me or something...thanks! :blush:

Guest xmkaex

i wonder what junjin's company's stands for.

JF...

---edit:

haha i was partially bored when i made these:

dongwan-dance.gifdongwan-dance1.gifmcmongwan.gif

Guest sunnydays.

Minwoo's 3rd jib - OMGAAAH. They're postponing it. T_________T; THAT STUPID GUY, grrrr, makes me mad. Siigh. He ruined it for everyone. I hope he gets caught & shoved down a toilet. u__U Haha, i'm kidding. But man, that IS very disappointing. Well, I hope Minwoo doesn't get too discouraged. He doesn't deserve this. =X Still looking forward to his album, though. Hwaiting, Minwoo!

Andie - that's my favorite part too! (: Whenever I'm in a Shinhwa mode (which is almost all the time :P), that's the lyrics I always put in my AIM away message. ^^; & I wish I can help you with that clip, but unfortunately, I cannot translate any of it. =\ That's actually the first time i've seen that full . I've only seen the Eric part of it before, though. I remember seeing a translation of it somewhere, they said something about how Eric is a good leader. Darn, I wish I can remember where I got the translation from. x__x; I'm hoping to see what they talk about, too. Thanks for sharing the video! (:

Nat - thanks for the link! keke... Dongwan. >;] Rawwrr, I still have yet to watch it. x__X

---

So... for the past couple of hours, I've been doing nothing but watch Shinhwa performances. (: Goodness, their performances blow me away EACH & every single time! Seriously. They sound SO amazing live... it's extremely addicting, & you never get tired of it. Plus, with the fans cheering like crazy & singing along, that also gets me hyped up! I don't think I have a favorite performance. They're all my favorite. :D They're all really good, & they perform each song multiple ways, so it's hard. =P (Maybe Eusha Eusha might be one of my FAVORITE favorites... keke)

^ I LOVE "Liar", from their 7th jib. I gotta say, that's one of my all-time favorite Shinhwa songs. Dongwan's voice is so powerful, & Eric's rap is just so... I don't know. Both of them fit the song, & it's PERFECT. Extremely perfect. I can't describe it - to me, it's that good. It's indescribable. =P I melt everytime I hear this song.<3 Anyway, I was watching the Liar performance, and I was looking through the comments. Eric wrote this when he broke up with Kim Hee Sun? That's so sweet & sad. =\ Siigh... oh Eric.<3 But man, I didnt' even know he went out with her & ALMOST GOT ENGAGED. O__o Is this really true? LOL. Cuz this is the first time i've heard about it.

Oh, and another thing -- is there a LIVE version of Wild Eyes? Cuz all of the Wild Eyes performances I searched in youtube are of them lipsyncing it. I have no problem with them lipsyncing, & I understand why they would do it - after all, the Wild Eyes choreography demands full attention. But I DO want to hear them sing it live. (:

edit--

SHINHWA VIDEO!

They're in the pool. (:

This was a long time ago... during their 2nd jib? I LOVE Eric's look. So hot. >;] haha but yeah, it's with Baby VOX. They're playing games. Haha, look at their skinny bodies. :D So cute.<3 That'd be so fun to play with them in the pool. =P

Guest nutzie

okay, i'll be back later to reply in more detail, but i'm in a hurry, so i'll just say 1 thing [to reply to marian]

dongwan's performing on inkigayo [sbs channel] on sunday at 3.30 pm korean time

EST -13 hrs [2.30 am]

PST -16 hrs

Archived