[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest lenakeem

[07.06.19] [News] Shinhwa Together To Support Kim Dongwan's Solo Album

May Take Out With Proper Full Credits

Shinhwa showed their 10 years of friendship through Kim Dongwan's solo album.

Credits : http://shinhwa.biz/forums + angelix (Kor -> Eng Trans) + Newsen (Source)

n.b Take Out With Full Proper Credits

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=806

thats not suprising :D

i mean it IS our shinhwa boys

what else do you expect?

shinhwa through thick & thin

hello,

does anybody have some Shinhwa banners i could possibly use? or direct me to the right place to find some??!!

thanks!!

Shinhwa FIGHTING

you can go to the artwork section on soompi and request one there :)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now more anxious than ever for DW's album. Hyesung, Andy, and Eric in DW's album. I can't wait!

Credits : http://shinhwa.biz/forums + angelix (Kor -> Eng Trans) + Newsen (Source)

Thank you so much for the video link. DW is just too cute begging at the end for everyone to buy just one album.

^ lolz 2 wannie 'Hwaiting' pics in a roll :D

So what happend? Did you approach him? Do tell! LOL!

omg you're not going to believe what i'm about to say...

i'm in cafe mall right now and i just saw HYESUNG!!!!!

it was kinda embarrassing.. i'll tell the details later..

right now he's in the private room... with some other people.. they're kinda loud but i can't tell who they are.. hopefully some shinhwa members.. >"<

got to go now... i can't see the private room from here.. omg i'm so excited... my face feels so hot right now... argghhhh.. >"<

but anyway.. i just wanted to tell you guys this..

if you read this and you're in korea, you've got to come to cafe mall RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Guest nutzie

oh wow.. how cute, everybody's got a part in dongwan's album.. hmm, basing on how junjin has to create a choreography out of my love, i think then, dongwan's debut song is a dance song? like most of you, i'm not digging dongwan's facial hair [heck, i can't even stand it on eric -_-" ] dongwan ah, shave it off pleaseee..

wait, after watching the mv making, i'm not so sure anymore O_o" is he playing the bad cop or the other cop? heh? i'm so confused -_-"

oink? another page?

Guest katelin_kim

i think the world have issue with JT or something ? first cahe yeon have her album entitled "My love" then now Minwoo composed a some called "My love" too?

maybe it's just me but I hate JT and moreover, if Dong wan wanna have a hit or Minwoo wants it popular he should have named that song to another more original name.

by the way, i do not dig the new image od Wannie, he was adorable back then now i found him kinda skinny and not fit his personality, i guess

the facial hair is so "Eric" but i think i'll get use to it, not for now though.

however i think DW is reach his thirty so this iamge will work for his age more than a cute image like SJ or DBSK.

i'll support him though.

woa, Wanni's album, Minwoo's album then Hyesung's, and Shinhwa's? then Andy's , and eric's after that ? i guess

i am going to have to borrow some money from my mom before my check comes.

thansk for all the news and pics

Guest angel2nyt

2007061913233795du7.jpg

2007061913233461at6.jpg

2007061913232940um5.jpg

2007061913232758ft5.jpg

2007061913144264eq6.jpg

2007061913151344mt5.jpg

2007061913154035tr1.jpg

2007061913154724in7.jpg

credits to oceans six + junjinchina

i think the world have issue with JT or something ? first cahe yeon have her album entitled "My love" then now Minwoo composed a some called "My love" too?

maybe it's just me but I hate JT and moreover, if Dong wan wanna have a hit or Minwoo wants it popular he should have named that song to another more original name.

this dear, i have to disagree with you..

why is it that when someone makes a song with 'my love' as a title it always has to do with justin timberlake

a lot of songs had the same title(but only in different languages) before jt's

and i really didnt like that song

Guest infinityyy

^

OMO; THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES!! :D

Dongwan's lookin' good ;) But that second picture of him! =O! His nose!! Was that apart of his music video making or somewhat?

Guest prizzyy

just saw the tracklist for wannie's jib! so many duets! <33

with byul and hyesungie <333

thanks malzzy for jinnie pics!

and yepp kay i removed the pics! :lol:

Guest aindy

getting more and more excited in Wannie's album..

Andy and Sungie has a participation in it~!!

thanks for all the news and pics~!!

P.S.

just edited my post.. hehe.. sorry abt that.. :D:wub:

handsome..

1182222970bbe7c1f8010wxas5.jpg

Guest angelix

[info] Kim Dongwan 1st Album Tracklist (Released 28/6)

Take Out With Proper Full Credits

Kim Dongwan 1st Album - (Kim Dongwan is..)

f_abm_d585a74.jpg

Label : 서울음반

Release : 2007/06/28

1. Dongwan Is (Intro)

2. 내 잘못이니까

3. 손수건

4. 삼총사 (Feat. MC몽, 허인창)

5. Scream (Feat. D.Bace, DJ Tukutz Of Epik High)

6. 사랑이 가여워

7. My Love (Feat. 에릭)

8. 여름이 좋아 (Feat. 앤디)

9. 남은 사람 (Duet with 신혜성)

10. 사랑해선 안될 사람 (Duet with 별)

11. 진담

12. Scream (Instrumental)

Label : Seoul Records

1. Dongwan Is (Intro)

2. It's My Mistake

3. Handkerchief

4. Three Musketeers (Feat. MC Mong, 허인창)

5. Scream (Feat. D.Bace, DJ Tukutz Of Epik High)

6. Love Is Miserable

7. My Love (Feat. Eric)

8. I Love Summer (Feat. Andy)

9. Person Left Behind (Duet with Hyesung)

10. Unable To Love A Person (Duet with Sung)

11. The Truth

12. Scream (Instrumental)

Credits : Oceans six + angelix (Kor -> Eng Trans) + http://shinhwa.biz/forums

n.b Take Out With Proper Full Credits

Guest miriya

May Take Out With Proper Full Credits

http://img36.picoodle.com/img/img36/8/6/18/f_qam_d0a897e.jpg

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/8/6/18...81m_a696939.jpg

http://img39.picoodle.com/img/img39/8/6/18...tom_26a19bf.jpg

Shinhwa showed their 10 years of friendship through Kim Dongwan's solo album.

For a long time, Shinhwa members finally got together and showed their support for Dongwan's solo, hence Shin Hyesung, Eric Mun, Lee Minwoo and Andy will be featured in Dongwan's solo album as a sign to show their strong 10 years of friendship. Junjin, on the other hand, has helped Kim Dongwan in his dance choreography.

Lee Minwoo has composed a song entitled 'My Love' that will be in Dongwan's solo album, and in this song, Eric contributed parts of his raps. Shin Hyesung, who is currently busy with his solo album too took the time to do a duet song with Dongwan with song entitled '남은 사람' (Person Who Stays) which was composed by famous song writer Park Chang Hyun. The other song title '여름이 좋아' (I Like Summer) will be featuring Andy as a rapper of which this song defines a fast and an upbeat song.

Also, Junjin who experienced an accident and was hurt, showed his professionalism and showed up in international concerts. Upon his return to Korea, he went to Dongwan's dance practice and created dance moves especially for 'My Love' which Lee Minwoo has composed.

This has made Kim Dongwan feeling grateful and showed his thankfulness towards the other members. He expressed "I've been working together with the group Shinhwa, thus there were a lot of pressure on working on the solo album, but since the other members showed up and helped me with most of it, it has been a great big help for me". Shinhwa will be always together forever.

Credits : http://shinhwa.biz/forums + angelix (Kor -> Eng Translations) + Newsen (Source)

Thanks for posting!

Wow, this is so cute... and I'm looking forward so much to this album! I love dongwans voice, and there will be other members, too... so great! :wub:

Ahh, I don't know what to do, when I go to Korea - I can't possibly buy all the new solo-albums and the old shinhwa-stuff I want - I mean... I don't have that much money and I need to buy food, too! XDD

But I don't like this new image of wanni T_T He looks handsome and all, but what I love about him is his cheerful, silly side... Hm, I hope it's just for the first mv - or i have to get used to this...

Guest missy2006

Somebody tell me Dongwan's album is not a Shinhwa album in disguise, :rolleyes: hehehe. But I am really impressed by how supportive they are of each others solo activities.

Guest xuann

wow.. i'm getting quite excited over wannie's album. my gosh... it's so shinhwa filled. haha..

it's got shinhwa love written all over it man.

i can't wait to get my hands on it~~

Guest susymoon

hi can someone tell me what 3 songs junjin reveling i don´t know nothing about it can someone be so kind to explain me please :blush:

shinhwa love amazes me time and again :)

dongwan said before in an interview that he's very nervous...but seeing how much love and support he's getting from shinhwa (not to mention his other friends) he has nothing to worry about

i love love his voice. it's very unique, can't wait for the album!

Need a favor:

Did any of you kept up or know exact dates of when all the members albums will be released?

Dongwan - 6/28/07?

Minwoo - ?

Hyesung - Album 8/?

Special Edition October or was it November?

If you know all the dates (if possible, date, not just month), could you list them for me? I need to mark my calendars so that I can order them.

Thanks.

Guest Krain5

Hi guys! I’m kind of new to soompi and I’ve been jumping from thread to thread, but I find myself always peeping in this one, (I’ve just been too shy to say anything). However, due to the recent rush of Shinhwa news I’ve been reading I thought it would be polite if I just said thanks. Thanks to everyone for all of their hard work on posting pictures and translating articles. Like many Shinhwa fans that are form the U.S., I don’t understand Korean, but as it’s been said before music and talent are things that surpass the language barrier. And I really appreciate those that take the time to help spread the Shinhwa love by translating and posting pics. Not to mention the wonderful members that make their random comments sharing that Shinhwa energy. This thread is awesome and I hope it continues to grow. Thanks again guys! Shinhwa fans...fighting! ^_^

- Krain5

Archived