[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT FULL PROPER CREDITS.

Release of Hyesung 2nd album concurrently in both Japan and Korea & concert tour

This is Good Entertainment Japan, always thankful to you on your support to Shinhwa.

Hyesung's first solo concert tour will be coming on August 11th.

His 2nd album will be release into the market concurrently in both Japan and Korea.

Schedules for this concert tour in Seoul and four places in Japan are also released.

Please give your support to his album this time as he has spent a long time preparing it.

Looking forward to spend a great time together with all of you.

-----------------------

Shin Hye Sung First Tour in Japan

Schedule: August

23rd (Thu) Kanazawa

25th (Sat) Tokyo

27th (Mon) Osaka

29th (Wed) Nagoya

*Venue and number of performances will be revealed later

Organizer: Good Entertainment Japan

Preorder date: around July 2007

* Early preordering available for members of Shinhwa official fan club [The Legend]

-----------------------

Shin Hye Sung First Tour in Seoul

Date and time: 11th of August 2007 (Sat) 18:00 / 12th of August 2007 (Sun) 17:00 2 performance

Venue: Olympics Park, Olympics Hall

Price: R seats 77,000wont, S seats 66,000won (inclusive of tax)

Sales of tickets: 21st of June 2007 (Thurs) 21:00

Reservation order: Inter Park www.interpark.com 1544-1555

Ticket purchase: Ticket.auction.co.kr 1566-1369

Sponsor: Inn NEXT trend cooperation Ltd

Co-sponsor: GoodEMG

Inquiry number: 02-3446-3225

* All seats are reserved seats.

* Information on the subscription for overseas and Japan will be revealed later.

-----------------------

Details information on Seoul concert: www.goodenter.com

Details information on Japanese concert will be updated in www.shinhwafan.jp

Credits: hyesungstory@Soompi (english translation) + shinhwafan.jp (source)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelix

^ already read this at shinhwa.biz

i will be going ..WOOHOO!! will definitely pre-order tickets in advance hahaha!

anyways, speaking of june..would like to share with everyone my ticket :) (uhuh i will busy attending most of events that has shinhwa related in it (from june till oct) LMAO

[Real Pic] HanRyu Romantic Festival Concert Ticket

DO NOT POST ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

f_halryum_2a4e07c.jpg

^ this is one of the ticket I have since i have 4 tickets with me (2 Vips + 1 Ss + 1 A tix), and i will pass the other 3 tixs to my other friend sumtime this wk (as my gift to them ^o^),but im keeping the vip tix to myself keke ^^

2007515224646366.JPG

Those who dont know what this event is --> http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=602

Credits : angelix @ http://shinhwa.biz/forums

Guest dazzling_M

[Pics] 06/13 Junjin At Kai-aakmaan Fashion Show Launch

hmmm ... is it just me or did Junjin get a new haircut??

he looks kind fo different but nevertheless HOT!

Guest lilviet916

I just got news that minwoo releasing his album on 10/7/07!! did anyone else know?? or am i slow -_-

Junjin looks a lil hotter last time i saw him, diffrent haircut or it grew o.o

Now i wait for DW's album date...

Guest sophie_han

2222!!! everybody, Does anyone know the address of Good Entertainment, I have some presents to sent for Eric but I don't know the address. Please tell me if you know, I need it in hurry. Thank you very much

Guest loving_D

I just got news that minwoo releasing his album on 10/7/07!! did anyone else know?? or am i slow -_-

i thought it was confirmed that he would be releasing his album on 6/28/07... :huh:

oh andy, dear, when are you going to have any solo projects?

Guest infinityyy

DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT FULL PROPER CREDITS.

Release of Hyesung 2nd album concurrently in both Japan and Korea & concert tour

This is Good Entertainment Japan, always thankful to you on your support to Shinhwa.

Hyesung's first solo concert tour will be coming on August 11th.

His 2nd album will be release into the market concurrently in both Japan and Korea.

Schedules for this concert tour in Seoul and four places in Japan are also released.

Please give your support to his album this time as he has spent a long time preparing it.

Looking forward to spend a great time together with all of you.

-----------------------

Shin Hye Sung First Tour in Japan

Schedule: August

23rd (Thu) Kanazawa

25th (Sat) Tokyo

27th (Mon) Osaka

29th (Wed) Nagoya

*Venue and number of performances will be revealed later

Organizer: Good Entertainment Japan

Preorder date: around July 2007

* Early preordering available for members of Shinhwa official fan club [The Legend]

-----------------------

Shin Hye Sung First Tour in Seoul

Date and time: 11th of August 2007 (Sat) 18:00 / 12th of August 2007 (Sun) 17:00 2 performance

Venue: Olympics Park, Olympics Hall

Price: R seats 77,000wont, S seats 66,000won (inclusive of tax)

Sales of tickets: 21st of June 2007 (Thurs) 21:00

Reservation order: Inter Park www.interpark.com 1544-1555

Ticket purchase: Ticket.auction.co.kr 1566-1369

Sponsor: Inn NEXT trend cooperation Ltd

Co-sponsor: GoodEMG

Inquiry number: 02-3446-3225

* All seats are reserved seats.

* Information on the subscription for overseas and Japan will be revealed later.

-----------------------

Details information on Seoul concert: www.goodenter.com

Details information on Japanese concert will be updated in www.shinhwafan.jp

Credits: hyesungstory@Soompi (english translation) + shinhwafan.jp (source)

THANK YOU FOR THE HYESUNG INFO! I've been DYING to hear something about him!

---JunJin's gonna be HOT at that fashion show ;)

--Did I say CONGRATS to Minwoo for being specially selected to be a special guest at Christina Aguilara's concert yet? That's really an honor. I really adore her ballads<3 Go Minwooooo! I hope to see clips of him at her concert :)

[Real Pic] HanRyu Romantic Festival Concert Ticket

DO NOT POST ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

I have a question.. What is the purpose of the Romantic festival? Like.. is it a festival for romantic dramas or anything near that? :P

Thanks everyone! ^_^

--And again, I'm sorry for unknowingly spamming the thread with that Shinhwa quiz earlier.

Guest pinkmarker

i took the quiz and found the minwoo and junjin answers the sweetest~ <3

- 10 reasons to love shinhwa

watch it for yourself.. i died and rose again by the end of it =P

i love it. (#5 :P and #4 ;) )

1st post here. i loves shinhwa too! ^^

known them separately for a while now but only recently gotten into shinhwa as a whole.

minwoo :wub: is my fave for now. or eric. hmm.. i dunno.

Guest xmkaex

Shinhwa's very own Lee Minwoo has been selected as a guest performer @ Christina Aguilera's Seoul Concert on June 24th.

This is Christina Aguilera's first ever Asia Tour Concert since her first album promotion visit back in 1998.

She was seeking for Korea's most famous and talented top star to be guests at her first ever Seoul Concert.

Christina Aguilera, herself has reviewed numerous video clips sent in by various Korean stars and ultimately picked Lee Minwoo.

She will start off her Asia Tour in Japan in which Lee Minwoo will also perform alongside her.

Credits: http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/music.../v17057252.html

i couldn't believe my eyes when i read this. i actaully squealed hahah. i think this will really help minwoo when he comes out in the US because some american fans of christina will be exposed to minwoo when they see her concerts and stuff online

x-tina fan: "0o0o who is that hot asian guy"

minwoo& x-tina fan: "duh, the hottest guy in asia...LEE MINWOO!!!"

haha me and my imagination xD

sorry if it is off topic but is DW gonna participate in "Come to Play" show?

i saw this pic, the guy in yellow? is that him? coz i did not hear anything about him joing this show so ....

i hope my eyes are right LOL

http://photo6.hexun.com/p/2007/0612/103460...9339C2E467B.jpg

ah that's great news..time to clean out my computer for new shinhwa video files xD

i hope the other members will come out on more shows ^-^

[Pics] 06/13 Junjin At Kai-aakmaan Fashion Show Launch

jinnie's looking great!

i don't know if it's me or something, but junjin's hair reminds me of the 7th jib/loveletter day and stuff..haha i like it though

^ already read this at shinhwa.biz

i will be going ..WOOHOO!! will definitely pre-order tickets in advance hahaha!

woah, really? i wish i could go to any of shinhwa/[solo or not] concerts... x__X...[maybe minwoo's in the us..haha]

well come back and tells us about it xD

=========

-i was looking for one of minwoo's banjun's drama the one where he's a boxer or something. can someone point me in the right direction or give me the date when it air. i wanna make a fanmv ^-^

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

OMG!! our boys are doingso much so proud of them brings a tear to my

eye :tears:...OMG!!! Minwoo in America..aahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Junjin fashion show *DANG*

he's gonna look HOTT!!!

Guest passion8

ah.. hot stuff i found over at shinhwachina forums

http://club.nate.com/cindex6/584/shin123/1...nandtony_35.jpg

look at our under developed muscles oppas!!!! They have come a long way from those days, specially minbong.

i've read that piece of news about our minbong for xtina's concert!!! and she's bringing him to japan with her too!!! I'm sure he's going to perform some of his funky dance number, and maybe some new materials from his upcoming jib. i'll die if he sing with xtina on the merry-go-round (she had one of those in the US tour) Go minbong, go minbong,,,

FINALLY, something confirmed about sungie's 2nd jib!!!! I hope GOOD will not delay it again *grumbles* aih,,,, I bet all of my friends in seoul are going to his tour and plenty of Japanese ajumma will be there too :P

it's good to see the men are getting more screen time. My hard disk is deprived of some Shinwha sarang~~~~ need fresh stocks`~~~~

Arghhh,,, is it just me when I feel that Korean fans are being deprived of their biggest gasoos in favour of Japanese market????

Guest prizzyy

[14/6/07] Shin Hyesung, Kim Dongwan, starting SOLO challenge

2007614102002.JPG

Two members of popular group Shinhwa, Shin Hyesung and Kim Dongwan, will be starting a SOLO challenge

Kim Dongwan will be releasing his first solo jib in july, Shin Hyesung will be releasing his 2nd solo jib in August. The schedules of both of them have met. When the two of them were recording, they had been encouraging each other, watching each other record, showing their 9year deep friendship.

One of Shin Hyesung's helpers expressed "both of them have been close and friendly to each other from their group activities. it will be meaningful if both of them could go on variety shows, thus we are planning to have them appear on the same show soon. this will be a friendly match."

Kim Dongwan has recently finished his MV filming, and his album is also in its last stages of completion. Shin Hyesung will have a showcase on 11 and 12 Aug, also going to four cities for a tour.

- - - -

[14/6/07]Melon's "Albums coming soon" - Dongwan jib spotted!

1111.jpg

although it says that the release date is 21/6, but below it says that date is tentative according to company.

credits// oceans6 + jojoyu7@shinhwachina + lalarips@soompi

Guest angelix

[07.06.14] [News] Eric To Feature In Minwoo's & Dongwan's Solo Albums

May Take Out With Full Proper Credits

20070614174909.985.0.jpg

Eric will be featured in Lee Minwoo's 3rd album.

Eric recorded his raps featuring in Seoul for a song in Lee Minwoo's 3rd album titled 'M Style' on the 13th.

Eric's company Top Class Entertainment has revealed that "after listening to the songs which will be in Lee Minwoo's third album, it was decided that 'M Style' would go well with Eric's voice and it was decided that he would participate'

Eric is now resting and looking for his next drama after finishing filming 'Que Sera Sera'

Lee Minwoo's 3rd album will be released on July 10th, 10 days after the first release schedule

Credits : http://shinhwa.biz/forums + angelix (Kor -> Eng Translations) + Oceans six & mydaily (source)

n.b Take out with full proper credits

Taken from this thread --> http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=749

Eric Mun pwns everybody.

I bet he could destroy everybody with just a blink of one of his eyes.

Can you imagine the damage he does when he blinks with both of his eyes!!!!

Well CAN YOU??!!!

Guest systynolove

i love shinhwa~~!!!

just love everyone of them~!!!!

;)

eric, hye sung, jun jin, andy, min woo, dong wan.....

without anyone also cannot~~!!

Guest poloblue

- 10 reasons to love shinhwa

watch it for yourself.. i died and rose again by the end of it =P

HI EVERYONE!! i was watching this video and was wondering two things:

1. there was a scene in this vid where dongwan is a poolboy. what video clip is that from???

2. there was a scene of minwoo singing, performing, and he was wearing a red silk shirt. what song is he performing when he wears this, and when was this performance.

does n e one know??

thanks!!!

Archived