[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilviet916

Just to clear this up for me, is Minwoo releasing his 3rd album on the 23rd of June? One day b4 the concert with Cristiana, it's really paining me to know...

Oh and gratz to minwoo on being handpicked by Christiana!! ^^

Guest lenakeem

sorry if it is off topic but is DW gonna participate in "Come to Play" show?

i saw this pic, the guy in yellow? is that him? coz i did not hear anything about him joing this show so ....

i hope my eyes are right LOL

http://photo6.hexun.com/p/2007/0612/103460...9339C2E467B.jpg

its him. but i havent heard of this yet.

maybe a future episode? :o

or a old episode that im not familiar with?

mommie alice- haha ive always been here, just not consistently :P

iono where all the regulars went T.T

shinhwa picture for the day?

171tq.jpg

aww our boys are soo cute :)

editt// PAGE OWN :)

deng i havent started a page in the longest time.

i remember me and the oldies used to have contests

to see who can own the most pages -_-

Guest dazzling_M

LOL back when they weren't buff (:

but still hot as ever! seeing this makes me realize how much the boys have really grown and matured (well, not really sure about the mature part LOL they are till so funny and childish Hehehehe)

sorry if it is off topic but is DW gonna participate in "Come to Play" show?

i saw this pic, the guy in yellow? is that him? coz i did not hear anything about him joing this show so ....

i hope my eyes are right LOL

hmmm. since when did Come to Play do all these activities things. isn't it a talk show lind of thing??

anyways, can't wait to watch Dongwan in it! I noticed that Dongwan and Andy are like the only ones who don't really appear on these kind of shows except for when they come out as a group for specials

Guest infinityyy

Have any one of you soompiers tried this fun lil quiz yet? Just wanted to share 'cause it was hella funny :P

Sorry if it's been shared before! T___T

credits to: Shinhwa Biz; la vifzetta*

You can simply bold your answer :P When you reply.

1. It’s morning. You open your eyes and the first thing you see is…

a. Eric lying on his stomach beside you, still sleeping.

b. Hyesung styling his hair in front of the mirror.

c. Dongwan’s message telling you he went out for a jog.

d. Minwoo playing with your hair, his eyes gently studying your face.

e. Junjin holding you close to his chest with his long arms, still sleeping.

f. Andy sleeping peacefully beside you.

2. You’ve just taken a shower. You come out to the living room and you find…

a. Eric is not in the living room. That’s because he is still sleeping on his stomach in your room.

b. Hyesung is not in the living room. That’s because he is still styling his hair in front of the mirror.

c. Dongwan is drinking from a bottle of water. He is drenched from top to bottom having just come home from the morning jog.

d. Minwoo is not in the living room. That’s because he is in the kitchen trying to cook you breakfast and you can smell burnt toast.

e. Junjin is in his boxers, walking towards the kitchen to fetch a glass of water.

f. Andy is eating a kiwi, while watching morning cartoon.

3. You are sitting at the kitchen table eating your breakfast and…

a. Eric is sitting across from you, trying to steal your food. He is eating all the spam and eggs!

b. Hyesung is still in the bedroom, styling his hair in front of the mirror.

c. Dongwan is in the shower. He has eaten breakfast already.

d. Minwoo is sitting across from you, his eyes fixed on your morning face while he is eating.

e. Junjin is still in his boxers, while he is eating cereal beside you.

f. Andy has finished eating his kiwi and is still watching morning cartoon.

4. You have just gotten changed and is ready to go to school/work.

a. Eric is in his bum wear, baseball cap, oversized t-shirt, and gym pants, ready to drive you to school/work.

b. Hyesung is still in the bedroom, changing into his outfit for the day.

c. Dongwan is in his polo-shirt and jeans. He is holding the car keys and is ready to drive you to work/school and then do his own stuff.

d. Minwoo is checking himself out by the hallway mirror, making sure that he looks ready to go and charm everyone.

e. Junjin is buttoning up your shirt, because he thinks it’s revealing too much.

f. Andy is waiting for you to drive him to work.

5. You got to school/work on time. You are bored at school/work, so you sent a message to him saying, “I am bored. Come save me.” His reply:

a. Eric: You stay!! No cutting class/work!

b. Hyesung: I will come save you, only if you help me write a long letter explaining why I was 2 hours late for work.

c. Dongwan: I will take you out to lunch. But you must stay put and be a good girl.

d. Minwoo: If you stay and pay attention for the rest of the day, I will reward you with something… `winks.

e. Junjin: Be a good girl and I will take you out partying later tonight.

f. Andy: I am bored too.

6. It’s lunchtime. You walk out of the school/office and you find…

a. Eric in his Mercedes-Benz SL500 waiting for you. There’s a bouquet of roses sitting on the passenger seat.

b. Hyesung is no where to be found. He already called to say that he is going to be 10 minutes late because of ‘traffic’.

c. Dongwan is standing by the lamppost with his hands in his pockets and a big cheerful smile on his face.

d. Minwoo sitting on his bike with two helmets in his hands. One is for him, and the other is for you.

e. Junjin in his BMW M3. Wearing his sunglasses, you can’t really see his eyes, but you can tell that his eyes were following you as you walk towards the car.

f. Andy in his Mercedes-Benz SLK230. He is smiling foolishly at you.

7. You arrived at the restaurant and you are ready to order.

a. Eric lets you order first and then he orders.

b. Hyesung orders for him first, then he orders for you.

c. Dongwan asks you what you want and then he orders for you and himself.

d. Minwoo has already planned a special lunch for you, so you don’t need to order.

e. Junjin makes some suggestions about what to eat and you agreed to the menu, and then he orders for the two of you.

f. Andy lets you decided.

8. After lunch, you go back to work/school. The remaining hours are hard to stand, but still you are able to live through it. After a long day, he comes and picks you up.

a. Eric takes you to a spa and gym, where you can enjoy relaxing time at the spa and he can workout with his friends.

b. Hyesung takes you shopping. He likes to shop with you, because he needs fashion advice. He also likes to shop for you, because he has a sensitive touch for fashion.

c. Dongwan takes you to visit his mommy. His mommy is preparing food for the two of you. You guys visit her twice a week.

d. Minwoo takes you home. He has something special planned for you already.

e. Junjin takes you out for an early dinner. There’s a party to go to afterwards.

f. Andy takes you to Lotte World.

9. Dinner is over. Because tomorrow is Saturday, you guys don’t want to turn to bed yet. The entertainment he has in mind is…

a. Eric wants to play WII sports with you. The punishment for the loser of each round is a shot of soju.

b. Hyesung wants to play computer games with Lee Jihoon and Kangta. So he leaves you to do the dishes.

c. Dongwan believes in sleeping early, so he suggests watching a movie with you. He doesn’t mind romantic comedy.

d. Minwoo fills the bathtub with bubbles and your favourite aromatic scent. He dims the light and pulls you into the bathroom.

e. Junjin takes you to the club, where the two of you gets down and dirty.

f. Andy takes you over to one of his hyung’s place, where a party is being held.

10. After the entertainment at night, you are both tired and ready to hit the sack. Before hitting the sack…

a. Eric pulls you into a hug. He is a little tipsy after the soju [hey, a girl can beat a guy in WII sports!] and he starts nibbling you at the neck. He then drags you into the bedroom…

b. Hyesung goes to take a shower. He tells you to go ahead and sleep, because it will take him a long time before he’s ready for bed.

c. Dongwan drinks a cup of water, and then scoops you up and carries you to bed. That’s because you’ve passed out while watching the movie with him. The movie you ended up watching was a classic movie that bored you to death.

d. Minwoo continues teasing you in bed.

e. Junjin carries you into the bedroom. He lays you on the bed and then he climbs over you…

f. Andy drinks a cup of hot milk and then goes to bed.

-----

My sungieee! I know you're not that oblivious to your girl~<3

Sorry; didnt want to spam the thread, but this really is Shinhwa related. But I guess it's ok if you still have something meaningful that includes Shinhwa?

It was just something for Shinhwa fans to laugh at :)

Sorry again and for people who wanted to try it out, you can just look and reply to yourself instead of posting your choices ^_^.

(Btw, the ones who did try it, the point was to let you (without trying to be biased) appreciate the other members a bit more--sorta, by seeing how they react to certain situations. The choices are really similar to how Shinhwa member's personalities really are--maybe except Hyesung though? LMAO. The quiz makes him sound so mean! Most of my results came out as Eric/Dongwan/Hyesung. You might find out something you may haven't had known. For example, Eric really IS that nice. After the results of the quiz, I went on different sites and found all these interviews from different stars that describe him really similar to that. And I found out.. Hyesung REALLY likes to do his hair--err, fix it up and just won't leave it alone unless he likes it. LMAO. There was this one tv show with him, andy, and this other guy discussing Hyesung's hair habits and stuff.. and yeah the usual on how Hyesung takes forever to get out cause he's doing his hair. LOL.

My sweet, sweet hyesung<3 )

Guest jerrybabie26

i'm so excited for minu... its a great boost to him... maybe next time he'd be able to collaborate with Christina, in an album and more, afterall, that's what he wants. to be able to exchange ideas and be able to produce stuff in the american market...

how i wish he were tagging along for the whole asian tour of christina... i'd definitely go to her concert just for him lol

Guest lenakeem

a. Eric is not in the living room. That’s because he is still sleeping on his stomach in your room.

b. Hyesung is not in the living room. That’s because he is still styling his hair in front of the mirror.

c. Dongwan is drinking from a bottle of water. He is drenched from top to bottom having just come home from the morning jog.

d. Minwoo is not in the living room. That’s because he is in the kitchen trying to cook you breakfast and you can smell burnt toast.

e. Junjin is in his boxers, walking towards the kitchen to fetch a glass of water.

a. Eric is sitting across from you, trying to steal your food. He is eating all the spam and eggs!

d. Minwoo is sitting across from you, his eyes fixed on your morning face while he is eating.

a. Eric is in his bum wear, baseball cap, oversized t-shirt, and gym pants, ready to drive you to school/work.

c. Dongwan is in his polo-shirt and jeans. He is holding the car keys and is ready to drive you to work/school and then do his own stuff.

d. Minwoo is checking himself out by the hallway mirror, making sure that he looks ready to go and charm everyone.

e. Junjin is buttoning up your shirt, because he thinks it’s revealing too much.

5. You got to school/work on time. You are bored at school/work, so you sent a message to him saying, “I am bored. Come save me.” His reply:

b. Hyesung: I will come save you, only if you help me write a long letter explaining why I was 2 hours late for work.

c. Dongwan: I will take you out to lunch. But you must stay put and be a good girl.

d. Minwoo: If you stay and pay attention for the rest of the day, I will reward you with something… `winks.

a. Eric in his Mercedes-Benz SL500 waiting for you. There’s a bouquet of roses sitting on the passenger seat.

b. Hyesung is no where to be found. He already called to say that he is going to be 10 minutes late because of ‘traffic’.

c. Dongwan is standing by the lamppost with his hands in his pockets and a big cheerful smile on his face.

d. Minwoo sitting on his bike with two helmets in his hands. One is for him, and the other is for you.

e. Junjin in his BMW M3. Wearing his sunglasses, you can’t really see his eyes, but you can tell that his eyes were following you as you walk towards the car.

c. Dongwan asks you what you want and then he orders for you and himself.d. Minwoo has already planned a special lunch for you, so you don’t need to order.

e. Junjin makes some suggestions about what to eat and you agreed to the menu, and then he orders for the two of you.

8. After lunch, you go back to work/school. The remaining hours are hard to stand, but still you are able to live through it. After a long day, he comes and picks you up.

a. Eric takes you to a spa and gym, where you can enjoy relaxing time at the spa and he can workout with his friends.

b. Hyesung takes you shopping. He likes to shop with you, because he needs fashion advice. He also likes to shop for you, because he has a sensitive touch for fashion.

c. Dongwan takes you to visit his mommy. His mommy is preparing food for the two of you. You guys visit her twice a week.

e. Junjin takes you out for an early dinner. There’s a party to go to afterwards.

9. Dinner is over. Because tomorrow is Saturday, you guys don’t want to turn to bed yet. The entertainment he has in mind is…

a. Eric wants to play WII sports with you. The punishment for the loser of each round is a shot of soju.

b. Hyesung wants to play computer games with Lee Jihoon and Kangta. So he leaves you to do the dishes.

c. Dongwan believes in sleeping early, so he suggests watching a movie with you. He doesn’t mind romantic comedy.

d. Minwoo fills the bathtub with bubbles and your favourite aromatic scent. He dims the light and pulls you into the bathroom.

f. Andy takes you over to one of his hyung’s place, where a party is being held.

10. After the entertainment at night, you are both tired and ready to hit the sack. Before hitting the sack…

a. Eric pulls you into a hug. He is a little tipsy after the soju [hey, a girl can beat a guy in WII sports!] and he starts nibbling you at the neck. He then drags you into the bedroom…

b. Hyesung goes to take a shower. He tells you to go ahead and sleep, because it will take him a long time before he’s ready for bed.

c. Dongwan drinks a cup of water, and then scoops you up and carries you to bed. That’s because you’ve passed out while watching the movie with him. The movie you ended up watching was a classic movie that bored you to death.

e. Junjin carries you into the bedroom. He lays you on the bed and then he climbs over you…

WHY ARE DONGWANS ACTIVITIES ALL BORING?!?!

none the less i picked him in every single one cause i love

him that much :)

erics choices were hilarious hahaa.

Guest nutzie

hahahaa oh my God, that quiz is so hilarious.. well duh, due to me being very biased, i picked the ones with my colorful brat.. hahaha.. helena, i agree with you though, the ones with eric are funny.. but oh well.. i love my little brat.. *imagines him sleeping on his tummy*

ps. just to anticipate, guys, don't spam the thread with this quiz.. just do it in your heart [you can amuse yourself that way =P] but if everyone copy pastes it again and again, it might get out of hand, and we might end up being warned by mods..

Guest kfosho

andy looks so handsome...

i noticed that shinhwa is pretty close to hyebin..

i mean looking minwoo's pictures with her..

how dongwan praised her even with that kind of clothing..

i wonder if she has their cp numbers

hahaha

i don't mind her anymore. as long as friends don't turn into something more with shinhwa then its all fine (;

This thread is sooo slow. :( Wish it'd jump a couple of pages. I won't mind..

VOTED FOR ANDY!

Andy is 4th with 49 votes..

hmm i hope he wins!!

My friend in Korea is thinking about going to Christina Aguilera's concert on the 24th to support Minwoo.

However, she is distraught by the price of the tickets. There are still tickets available.

She really wants to go and cheer/scream her lungs out for Minwoo Oppa.

I think she she go because it won't be a waste.

However, he will probably only perform 2 songs since he is the opening act for her.

* I hope Minwoo Oppa takes lots of pictures with Christina!! ^^ *

ahah aren't they both kind of short...they could make a good couple (; jk nahh won't look that great.

credits to: Shinhwa Biz; la vifzetta*

You can simply bold your answer :P When you reply.

d. Minwoo has already planned a special lunch for you, so you don’t need to order.

c. Dongwan believes in sleeping early, so he suggests watching a movie with you. He doesn’t mind romantic comedy. d. Minwoo fills the bathtub with bubbles and your favourite aromatic scent. He dims the light and pulls you into the bathroom.

f. Andy drinks a cup of hot milk and then goes to bed.-----

My sungieee! I know you're not that oblivious to your girl~<3

ahahha all of andy's was sooo cute (:

don't get the point of the quiz, but it was funny.

it all really matched them perfectly!!

thanks

LMAO, this quiz was so HILARIOUS! The Andy parts were sooo cute, I had to laugh out loud so many times! Erugh, it was so hard to choose, I wanted to choose all of it, because imagining each of them is so much fun, I hate to choose one! hehe! Somehow I was so pulled toward Junjin's, it sounds so sexy and so Junjin. <3 Aww Andy and his kiwi, that was the cutest thing ever, imagining him eating his kiwi and watching cartoons, maybe laughing at silly things! lol! I could imagine his future kids there, watching along as well, with a kiwi in hand..

That's cool that Minwoo will be a guest @ C.A.'s concert -- hope there will be pictures!! hehe! I'd go support Min, but I'd rather just attend that section of when he comes out. No offense to C.A. fans, If I'm in Korea I'd rather go Korea-nize myself. I'm in the U.S. so it's not big of a deal. haha.

I've been listening to Shinhwa's "Only You" album. It's so old school pop, LOL. But I love it anyway, esp. "Cyber love." hehe It's so -- I just extra love the chorus! I'm always bobbing my head to it, it's so addicting to NOT to bob. I feel like a dork doing that, rofl.

edit opps, I didn't see that we shouldn't of all done the quiz. EEK, hopefully it's okay. It's not really spamming from moi though, cause I am writing these things under. right? I feel like I'm wrong. lol.

Guest genie828

This is a really cute quiz.

Guest prizzyy

ahhh i did the quiz in my heart!

people! dont repost the quiz! its like super boring reposting the same stuff (although the answers are different for everyone) but it may be considered spamming~!

my answers were of course, hyesungie darling, and lOL! i cant believe he'll ditch me to do the dishes myself and runs off to play games with jihoon and kangta! <33

plus i guess he wont be so ungentlemanly to order food for himself first.. =/

- - - -

okay, news about MINBONG

M3辑7月10发售

6月23日-SBS韩流特辑(日本sayita公演场))

6月24日-克里斯汀娜演唱会开场秀

6月25日~6月26日 专辑封面拍摄

6月28日~6月30日 M/V拍摄

credit: M-rising+minwoo.com

翻译:mynld@神话中国

M3 release on 10/7/07

23/6 - SBS kpop special show (japan sayita public perf)

24/6 - showcase or something?

25/6 to 26/6 - photoshoot for album cover! :lol:

28/6 to 30/6 - filming of MV!

credits// Mrising + minwoo.com + mynld@shinhwachina + lalarips@soompi

For those who ask if Dongwan is appearing on Come to play, yes he is.

i forget they went to which hotel to flim the show but when fans know they are fliming in that hotel, it cause a big chaos or something like that..the show will be shown on either this or next weekend but i think is the 23rd June.

haha, i just wrtoe what i remember from the article i read..so i hope it helps ^^

-michelle-

Thank you for the great news! FINALLY, we are getting some sightings....

I really hope DW continue coming out since he has to promote his album.

For those who ask if Dongwan is appearing on Come to play, yes he is.

i forget they went to which hotel to flim the show but when fans know they are fliming in that hotel, it cause a big chaos or something like that..the show will be shown on either this or next weekend but i think is the 23rd June.

haha, i just wrtoe what i remember from the article i read..so i hope it helps ^^

-michelle-

Guest lingling22

jinnie sighting!!!! i miss him soooooooooo much ... and he wears something from melrose shops....near me....

thank you angelix for posting!!

Archived