[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest miss':bella

Where is everyone?

Why is the thread being pushed back so much? ㅠㅠ

I miss everyone posting up like crazy here!! ^^

I have read in a Korean site that Dongwan Oppa is going to release some info about his first ever solo music video.

I seriously cannot wait to see it and hear his amazing voice, once again! ;)

Let's do our best to support KIM DONGWAN <3

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

andy looks so handsome...

i noticed that shinhwa is pretty close to hyebin..

i mean looking minwoo's pictures with her..

how dongwan praised her even with that kind of clothing..

i wonder if she has their cp numbers

hahaha

Guest lexine

This thread is sooo slow. :( Wish it'd jump a couple of pages. I won't mind..

VOTED FOR ANDY!

Andy is 4th with 49 votes..

Guest Jaja_Blink

^ I voted~! >.<~

--------------

srry for late posting~ i think some of you guys here already read it but for those who still haven't, here you are!

[trans] 07.01.09 Andy's Post @ NDenter website

note: the green part he posted in English ^^

Title: Andy's diary ..keke

date : 2007.06.09 / hit : 830

Now, ndenter.co.kr has been opened. I'm very happy because a lot of people visited the site. You can come here if you want to know my schedule, so as my diary entries. I'll post more pictures from my activities and my self-cam photos in the future so please stay tune, I won't let anyone down. (umm...actually I wanna post here more often ^^ I promise next time I'll make sure I won't forget to post some pics.) And...do you think my schedule is weird?, keke. I will repay everyone with lots of good works so please look forward to my cool activities. Fighting!!!!!!!!!

don't forget me..I always ~~ be touch with you.

all the time................

P.S.

I Promise, I love you forever ~!!!!!!!!!!

My pic didn't show up, looks like there're some problems..I'll post it again next time~~~~~

Credits :: NDenter + ShinhwaChina(Chinese trans) + shinhwa.biz

May take out with full credit.

Guest infinityyy

aww andy looks so cute :)

i dont like that hyebin is next to him though >.<

LMAO! that was cute ^_^

---Thank you for the caps for HajaGooooo! with andy!! :D

-----Btw, I had a question.. I might sound like a stupid Shinhwa fan right now--and I'm a pretty big one--does Shinhwa really mean 'legend'?

I mean, if you were to say the word legend in a Korean conversation, you would use the word 'shinhwa' right? Because 'shinhwa' translates to 'legend' right?

LMAO :lol: I feel stupid, but can anyone help me answer please? :P

Guest passion8

yep, shinhwa can mean legend or mythology. i prefer mythology tho', sounds more mysterious :P i think my chinese friend mention it means the same in chinese or something (similar pronunciation). Don't feel stupid for asking questions.

ahaks, i can't help posting on how adorkable kiwi prince is!!! i love that new haircut he got (i was internetless for few months, so i'm a lil outdated). Those jihwaza caps are funny. Somehow Andy and hyebin looked compatible. seems like leejung and andy were having silly moments in this episode. I wanna watch,,,,,,

i miss my oppas,,, it seems like andy is the only one active on the tv programmes. sigh,,,

Guest chopsticksandspoon

i was too tired to backtrack last night. good thing i didn't promise. haha. anyways...

all i see nowadays are news about andy and some few from the other guys. man, how i long for group activities. but it's good they're getting rest, kinda. and after seeing lots of andy stuff and continously listeing to shinhwa's winter story 2004-2005, i've been addicted to almost every song in it, annyeong, girl on the second floor, love of the new generation and met her 100m away are just few of these... so... i made a lil video clip! well, it really isn't a video clip but kinda, i just took the song and subbed it with romanized and eng trans.

and which song is it? met her 100m away!!! haha, andy's voice is just soo cute and sweet and is SO easy to listen to.. and also So easy to sing along to. so if you're interested in singing along...

i'll upload it in youtube!!! haha... well, even if you guys don't want to hear it, i'll stil upload it anyway, haha.

and if anyone has some clips with andy in it, can you guys give me the clip? maybe pm me? i'm planning on making a fanmade mv for this song since it's just too cute to resist.

thanks to loving_D for those andy pics. man, he looks so matured and yet so cute. haha, this is my number 2 fave hair on him!!! but whatever, i lov ehis hair anyway it looks. :P

joyce, you're right! they seem to be so close with her.. minwoo and hyebin starred together in a few banjun dramas and also, minu always picks her in love letter as the girl he wants to do his price with. and then there's wan's comment. and andy.. lucky girl.

Jaja_Blink, thanks for the trans of andy's diary message.

haha!!! andy is such a dork in it. he seems like a kid that is so excited to please his elders and his friends and at the same time sheepish for having forgotten to do some necessary things that they expect from him... makes me wanna hug him..!!! tight like a teddy bear!!! haha, we'll never forget you andy!~

about the voting thingy, i'll go and vote!! if there is one prince here, it's andy, lol. little prince. sounds so innocent.. :P sounds a lot like andy. he's been really busy so yes... let's go and vote!!!

also, since i changed computers, this new one has NOTHING in it except shinhwa songs and mvs.. so if anyone has some new clips and such... :P i don't even have pictures!!!! might as well go to xh's thread, eh? now i need to go and start building my collection again since the old drive was totally destroyed.. gr.

^krizza- my gosh...that's happened to me before too :tears: Lost a whole much of old ShinHwa HQ goodies that I didn't transfer to disc yet...

-----Btw, I had a question.. I might sound like a stupid Shinhwa fan right now--and I'm a pretty big one--does Shinhwa really mean 'legend'?

I mean, if you were to say the word legend in a Korean conversation, you would use the word 'shinhwa' right? Because 'shinhwa' translates to 'legend' right?

^ hi,

Yes, like passion8 said, ShinHwa does mean 'legend' or 'myth'....but both can be used interchangeably since myth is really a sub-entity of legend ^^ You see ShinHwa's name written as either 신화 (hangul) or Hanja (神話). From my current understanding of the korean language, written korean does not seem to be a very stable system nor has it existed for very long (in terms of grammar etc). Hanja is the term used by koreans to refer to chinese characters...I'm guessing the 'Han' refers to the reign of the 'Han' dynasty and 'ja' is just words. ShinHwa is actually borrowed directly from chinese characters, 神話 (shen hua)... as is, directly or indirectly, a little more than half of the Korean language. You'll probably notice they sound very similar :) And 'shen hua' does mean 'myth or legend' in Chinese.

Guest chopsticksandspoon

yes, as passion8 and amy has said, Shinhwa really does mean Legend in Korean. and there are quite a few songs that has the word "shinhwa" in their lyrics but it doesn't mean "Shinhwa" as in the group but as in "shinhwa" as in legend in their language.

for example, you may notice this with the new group BATTLE, which they call the "Second shinhwa" and others get upset because they think "the second shinhwa" means "the second group which will replace or be like Shinhwa (the group)" but actually, what it does mean is that "the second legends". as in BATTLE will be considered "the second legends in korean music" just like Shinhwa (the group) is considered "a legend" in korean music.

^krizza- my gosh...that's happened to me before too :tears: Lost a whole much of old ShinHwa HQ goodies that I didn't transfer to disc yet...

i know!!!! and it made me want to CRY!!!! i have a bunch of fanvids and interviews and news clips too in there which i'm pretty sure i won't find uploaded anywhere else anymore since i downloaded them right when they became available... :tears::tears:

the horror...!!

Guest poloblue

yep, shinhwa can mean legend or mythology. i prefer mythology tho', sounds more mysterious :P i think my chinese friend mention it means the same in chinese or something (similar pronunciation). Don't feel stupid for asking questions.

yep, shinhwa's chinese name is Shen Hua. i asked my chinese friends if they knew Shinhwa and they all shook their heads, and then i said '6 boys, korean, singers' and they were all like 'oh, Shen Hua!!'

Shen Hua has the same meaning as Shinhwa. its hard to describe how it sounds. and in Cantonese, Shinhwa is San Wa.

Archived