[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

NEWS FLASH!!~~

Sungie's 2nd jib will be released simultaneously in Japan AND Korea with a picturebook[i think]

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A concrete date!! I'm so excited and what a perfect early b-day present for me!! :lol:

oh my the news just keeps coming^^

NEWS FLASH #2

M birthday Fanmeeting!

from H.I.S.&minwoo.com

28/7(Saturday): M Birthday Fanmeeting

LOTTE HOTEL WORLD

17:30~21:00

Got all these news of shinhwachina^^

Oh, funness!! Hope MinWoo will take some time for himself also and celebrate with his family and close friends...and hoping the rest of the members will take some time out and come also!! Thanks for both of the news flashes samshiku!

OMG, I can't wait to see Andy on Jihwaza!! :lol: :lol: :w00t:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuperMan6

i jus posted tis pic in the wannie thread~~but i think i shld share wit every1..hahaha..share the Wannie love...i was scrollin thru the korean celeb thread..and look wat i found~~ a recent pic of Waniie~~~

1180963882_1164443351_DSC_0382.jpg

Credits : miss bella + on pic

He's lookin smokin' aint he...i heard tt he's filming his MV currently..not sure if its true but i guess it shld be time he wrk on his MV since his album's gonna be released soon~~~Support Dongwan's solo album --> http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...showtopic=14860 (kill me if im not allowed to do tt) Dongwan Fightin!

Guest lexine

oh my the news just keeps coming^^

NEWS FLASH #2

M birthday Fanmeeting!

from H.I.S.&minwoo.com

28/7(Saturday): M Birthday Fanmeeting

LOTTE HOTEL WORLD

17:30~21:00

Got all these news of shinhwachina^^

Thanks for sharing! These news aren't on shcj even!

I hope the rest would pop by and get plenty of their pictures taken! They should right...? I hope so.

On June 19, 2007, Yekaroo.com will be holding a live on air interview with Miss Emyli, who has done numerous collobarations with M-Flo & Shinhwa (Highway Star) , and is currently studying with Crystal Kay and Beni Arashio, she will be interviewed and take phone calls , so heres your chance to ask her what her experience was like working with them :)

go to http://yekaroo.com/forum for more information on the subject.

This event will be hosted by DJ Onichi & DJ Kymchy. On June 19 @ 9 PM Est / 8 PM Central / 6 PM PST aka June 20th at 10 AM Japan Time.

Guest nutzie

loving_D - yayay thank you~ ah i realized you were the one who informed the jihwaza thread about andy's appearance.. and i misinterpreted your message.. but andy's still coming out yayy~~ thanks for confirming it, i'll stay up to watch it tomorrow =D

ah i just remembered! i dreamed about meeting shinhwa last night.. i was watching their performance or something, and then i went backstage.. for some reason, my cousin was taking pictures in the photobooth and i was standing nearby.. and then 2 members went into the photobooth to hide and everybody barged into the photobooth.. it was andy and another member [whom i didn't see, cos everybody was charging towards him] and andy was stuck in the corner.. so i asked for his autograph and he was so nice.. for some reason i got dongwan's too and he was very nice as well.. and guess what? i followed eric around and he totally ignored me ^^" when i woke up, i was half glad and half disappointed that it was a dream -_-"

Guest Aasya

Shinhwa are the silliest dorks ever. (Never failing to make you crack up. :3) And no matter what they'll always be the legends of K-Pop music, literately.

-nods-

<3 JunJin, Dongwannie C:

Guest cass

Hi everyone, this is my first post ever in soompi forum and I want to dedicate it to the SHINHWA thread. I was always aware that Shinhwa existed but I never really cared since I wasn't into Kpop anyway. I started to listen to Kpop after watching Full House and loved Bi in there. About two weeks ago, in my boredom on Memorial weekend, I was searching on Youtube for Kpop mv and stumbled on one of Shinhwa's "Brand New" mv. I really like the song and their dance. I was looking through some of their variety game shows and they were hilarious. It was hard at first to keep them straight, all I know is Eric due to his Super Rookie drama. Then I slowly recognized Minwoo because he always stand in the middle whenever they take group pictures, so it was very easy to spot him. Then my obsession with Shinhwa turned really bad when one of a particular member stood out the most. I am in love with his dorkiness, his humor, his smile, his charm, his stage presence, his voice, and his great personality. It's no other than Mr. Kim Dongwan :) . He is not afraid to make fun of himself and have others laugh at him. I don't know when I start to love him but I do, and it is because of him that entices me to find out more about this group. I love watching him with other members together which make me to like all the members as well. Whenever I watch them together, I couldn't help but smile. I admired them for everything they went through and still able to be together. There is no jealousy of who is more famous than who, but everyone is genuinely happy for the accomplishments of the others and willing to be there to give a helping hand. They are the epitome of true friendships and all of us should learn something from them. I have nothing but utmost respect for each and every man in Shinhwa. How I wish to tell them this in person that everyone of them inspires me to become a better person. Keep working hard and we'll be with you until the end.

A silent supporter.

Guest sunnydays.

HI XHHH! (: Yeah, it's so weird not coming here that often. x__x; I hate it. It's decreased my interest in Shinhwa. but now that school is ending for summer vacation, i'll be able to come more often. :D & your contributions are definately wonderful! I can't say thank you enough. haha.

I think that's extremely deep hibernation. I also agree that this thread is still pretty productive considering there are non-existent Shinhwa activities this year except for fanmeetings and multiple Japan performances. I hope they'll come back better and stronger with combined synergies from their individual activities in 2007.

Some random pictures...

credit bestshinhwa and on the pics

Round Gazillion FIGHT!

The older pictures are so hilarious...

USHA USHA!!!

Hey Ginnie. :D Long time no talk. (: Anyway, thanks for the pictures. I agree, the old pictures are the best. They're SOOO adorable, it's hard to explain in words. & it's so hilarious, especially their clothes & their hairstyle. Haha... oh deaaar. (: Anyway, I still have yet to start watching Que Sera Sera. x_x I know, i'm so late, but school has been a pain in the butt for the couple of months. I'm looking forward to watching it RIGHT when school ends. >;] Or maybe i'll start now. even if i still have finals to get through. LOL.

hey shinhwa fans! :)

i just finished subbing a pretty recent video of minwoo's brief appearance on chae yeon's star scope show

chae yeon met minwoo randomly at the gym ^^ the two are good friends, and minwoo jokes around a bit with chae yeon. he's very cute in this video!

with english subs, hopefully everyone can better enjoy minwoo's dorkiness :D

i've uploaded the video onto youtube, feel free to check it out here:

Thanks so much for the video. (: Minbong is SO adorable! Makes fun of her, but then starts praising her. Haha, Chae Yeon, getting all flustered. LOL... swishing her hair. XD; sooo funny. Mangg, I wouldn't mind running into him while in the gym.. (;

[Caps] 06/05 Andy Official Homepage At New Dream Website

[Pics] Andy - ND Entertainment Official Site Pics

ANDYYYYYYYY

OMGAAH :D HE LOOKS AMAZING<3 Hott. (; Wow... he's grown up. LOL. Omg, I love those pictures. (: He looks so sophisticated! & so grown up. :P well ofcourse, if he's gonna be running his own company now... haha. But I'll miss the cute, shy guy Andy. siiigh. Thanks for the pictures. Andy looks great. (;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KJVP1_HzjFI

i seem to have a weakness for eusha eusha performances, no matter bad they are quality wise.. looks like hyesung slipped =p [he disappeared from the frame for a milisecond] they looked so free and innocent, even though they're around my age [now] at that time.. ah i'm envious..

HAHAHA. Nat. (: OMGG I totally agree with you. I LOOVE Eusha Euha, & their dancing is so adorable. (: LOL. Yeahh, those were the days. I really miss that... their dancing was really PERFECT, perfect timing, perfect strength, everything. I miss that 110% effort put into Shinhwa. x__x; Anyway, thanks for the video. (: Grawwrrghh I <3 that song!

Hi everyone, this is my first post ever in soompi forum and I want to dedicate it to the SHINHWA thread. I was always aware that Shinhwa existed but I never really cared since I wasn't into Kpop anyway. I started to listen to Kpop after watching Full House and loved Bi in there. About two weeks ago, in my boredom on Memorial weekend, I was searching on Youtube for Kpop mv and stumbled on one of Shinhwa's "Brand New" mv. I really like the song and their dance. I was looking through some of their variety game shows and they were hilarious. It was hard at first to keep them straight, all I know is Eric due to his Super Rookie drama. Then I slowly recognized Minwoo because he always stand in the middle whenever they take group pictures, so it was very easy to spot him. Then my obsession with Shinhwa turned really bad when one of a particular member stood out the most. I am in love with his dorkiness, his humor, his smile, his charm, his stage presence, his voice, and his great personality. It's no other than Mr. Kim Dongwan :) . He is not afraid to make fun of himself and have others laugh at him. I don't know when I start to love him but I do, and it is because of him that entices me to find out more about this group. I love watching him with other members together which make me to like all the members as well. Whenever I watch them together, I couldn't help but smile. I admired them for everything they went through and still able to be together. There is no jealousy of who is more famous than who, but everyone is genuinely happy for the accomplishments of the others and willing to be there to give a helping hand. They are the epitome of true friendships and all of us should learn something from them. I have nothing but utmost respect for each and every man in Shinhwa. How I wish to tell them this in person that everyone of them inspires me to become a better person. Keep working hard and we'll be with you until the end.

A silent supporter.

Hi. welcome to our Soompi Shinhwa thread. (: Haha, your post made me smile, because it made me think back when I first started getting interested in Shinhwa and how my love for them developed so naturally. :D Thank you for reminding me about that. Haha, anyway, seriously, you're right -- they're just an AMAZING group. & I've never thought about one of the points you talked about, how neither one of them gets jealous or feels superior over the other members, especially during their individual activities. They do all cheer for each other and continuiously support one another, it's amazing. Their friendship is ultimate, I agree with you there. (: They are true inspirations<3

Haha, & DONGWAN! Ofcourse. >;] Our lovely Dongwan has the voice of an angel. <3 I was the same as you -- the first time I ever started listening and looking at Shinhwa songs/vids, I couldn't tell them apart, except for Eric & Minbong because I knew them separately from other things. But then Dongwan started really getting to me because his voice is so deep & I love his voice. The tone, how he carries it, his amazing runs, everything. (: haha~

Rawwr. okay, enough. XD; for now. I wanna watch some Shinhwa things. (: I miss it. Okay. Goodnight everyone<3

Guest malgretout

ooooof, haven't been here in a while! but the most recent replies prompted me to put in my 2 cents worth of comments too hehe sharing is caring right? lol

totally went through the same experience when first getting into shinhwa. always knew that there was a kpop group shinhwa around but never actually obsessed over them (ummm like i do nowadays hehehe xD) couldn't tell them apart but was able to point out who eric was b/c i watched him on an xman clip where he had that 'caramel scandal' with yoon eun hye! then in some shots, there was this guy wearing orange(?) who kept smiling so much and looked so silly and happy! then after many more shinhwa searches, found out it was indeed the lovely adorkable dongwan! BAM! fell in love! haha even better when i started following their music and became a crazed fan girl because DW has such a beautiful voice too to match that smile (and hot looks haha). so yes, that was my similar story to share! i'm pretty sure i've mentioned it somewhere before but not sure if here but might as well! hope i make more efforts to visit soompi more often (b/c i <3 this thread and all the lovely shinhwa fans in here who make this thread so awesome) so i can visit here more (if work doesn't get in the way, that is -____-). good night everyone!!!

Guest angel2nyt

^ Hi,

The way I see it is that ND Entertainment is an artist management company...so take care of an artist's, say Andy's, everyday activites, what shows they agree to attend, managing them financially, etc..while TOP media is a 'production/distribution' entertainment company, who'll be in charge of say, recording, cd-packaging, actual marketing, copyrights, broadcasting etc since small companies like ND ent would not have the financial means or facilities (recording studios etc). You may have noticed that it was only for the 8th jib that Good Ent had there own recording studios because they are expanding. Before that, ShinHwa must have recored else. Also, take Minwoo for instance. Minwoo would be managed under his own company, M Rising, but M Rising had to sign with say, CJ Japan, for the production of his concerts in Japan. M Rising would not have the funding or the means to host something of this scale individually. And since mNet is under CJ, that's why mNet Japan has the exclusive rights to broadcast Minwoo's recent concert in osaka and japan...and perhaps future dvds. I'm not an expert on this, but I hope that clears things up. :)

i also have more input on this.

actually all management companies have their own distribution partner..not just small ones

management companies do a lot of things -managing of artists from concerts, shows, road shows,plan schedules, give assistants, trainings etc that's why they need to work with other companies to lessen the burden, the cost, the time

one of those companies that they work with is the distribution partner

they will be the one who will mass produce the cds, therefore giving them the exclusive rights to distribute the cds, manage royalties

they actually 'buy' your products and your services through the management company..

a distribution company and a management company can be longtime partners or just be partners for one album(like CJ and Good for SOTA)

right now..

im really, really happy that there are no shinhwa activities because im so busy with school registration and anything to do with school

sorry everyone

hahaha

and also happy that they are having plenty of much-needed rest..

Guest nutzie

xh - thank you for the pictures.. hahaha vandalized photos.. they're the weirdest bunch of hot guys around -_-"

by the way, did anybody watch jihwaza yesterday? andy came out~~

he was in kim team, together with hyebin.. and hyebin said something about the announcer [rozzy told me that she said the announcer is cute/she likes the announcer, something along those lines] and andy commented on it.. and then andy got beaten up by hyebin.. hahaha.. how cute~ i love how they showed andy at random shots [lots of andy laugh shots =P] shin jung hwan's miracle escape!! really, amazing.. and andy fell into the water!!! and he played the pulling game thingy.. hilarious!! my throat was hurting at the end of the episode

-_-"

ah rozzy also said he was making friends with binwoo =P can anyone confirm this though? i told rozzy that binwoo was the one who acted as the main character's sister in firebird.. the one that flirted with eric a lot, wasn't it?

okie that's the end of my report for jihwaza..

i think andy's also on haja go tonight, am i right? the summer special one.. i don't know if i can stay up and watch it.. i'll try though.. but definitely gonna tune in for jihwaza again next week =D

ah i found it!! meiyeechan had kindly uploaded it into veoh [no download needed~] and this is the 2nd part of the show, the part where andy came out.. have fun watching~~

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v602955DpS43Gd7

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

Hey!!! Cass Welcome to the thread I read your message up their about Shinhwa....it was cute...hehe...just thinking back when I first got into Shinhwa I really loved their dancing too especially Minwoo and now I'm basically in love with all of them....XD....but they inspire me too

They have such a strong bond ya know and they have this song called "Once in a Lifetime" that always inspires me too do greatness....but I think they inspire

and are loved by alot of people I mean come on the thread is up to thousand and somethin pages thats crazy....hehe....anyways post tons about your

love for Shinhwa and we'll try to keep u updated ~toodles~

Oooooh Andy was Jihwaza? I watched the link you uploaded on veoh, I couldn't understand what they were saying but it was cute and funny how Hye Bin beat up Andy for making comments. Looks funny that ep. w/ Andy. Gotta watch it if anyone subs. Andy cut his hair short? I'm so slow with updates of Shinhwa. Tell us about Andy on Haja Go. Andy's such a cutie. I miss seeing Shinhwa.

Oooooh Andy was Jihwaza? I watched the link you uploaded on veoh, I couldn't understand what they were saying but it was cute and funny how Hye Bin beat up Andy for making comments. Looks funny that ep. w/ Andy. Gotta watch it if anyone subs. Andy cut his hair short? I'm so slow with updates of Shinhwa. Andy's on Haja Go? Can't wait to watch him, Andy's such a cutie. I miss seeing Shinhwa though.

Guest nutzie

hahaha.. yeah, i didn't understand it either.. there's a subbing team for jihwaza now though, so maybe we get to see that subbed soon? hopefully =D rozzy and i came to a conclusion that he did cut his hair.. his hair looks funny when he fell into water.. hahaha.. don't know if i can watch haja go tonight, cos i have to wake up early tomorrow.. if i can find uploaded videos, i'll post it here though..

edit - ack, sorry!! andy's not on haja go tonight >_<"

Guest genie828

So Shin Hye Sung is coming out with his CD August 8? When is Minwoo coming out with his CD? When is Dongwan coming out with his CD? Also I heard something about Eric coming out with a CD. Is that true?

Guest kassuma

After not being here for a long time im making reply's to some things.. lol hope u guys have a happy day today unlike me busy with hw and studying cuz theres only 2 weeks of school!!!!!!! wish everyone good luck on their tests and exams

angeldreams thanks for the video! hehe without watching the clip i can already feel his dorkiness xD

angelix thanks for the andy pictures!! i can only describe him in one word right now and that is "hot" youve proved me wrong in other pictrues where andy is wearing a suit i felt like he didnt look good in them. but now he does!!! haha his pictures are so special ^^

somdary awww i love the collage!! its so awesome. i <3 it ^^ thanks for sharing

nutzie O.O snapples how did andy do that. andy is so strong! thats why they call him super man ^^ but wow even i cant do that. andy hiding some muscles from us isnt he *suspicious* lol xD

ginnie awww i love the picture!! do u know anymore places where u can find shinhwa in anime form? ive always wondered but never found.

A silent supporter.

thanks for making ur 1st post in the we loves shinhwa thread. yes as a shinhwa fan i did have my first post in here as well. and i am now a proudly shinhwa supporter. the first song i heard from them was once in a lifetime cuz when i started liking them their new album 8th state of art came out and they did promotions. but for their 9th album they will have their album around december? im not sure. but after that some guys are going to army. but thats okay cuz they will come back ^^ yes lol dongwan is great in being comedic he always lighten's up the mood ^^

Guest chopsticksandspoon

ignore my last post about coming back here last last week or soemthing. <_< that was a spur of the moment post after finding out that my dad bought us a new computer and finally i can access the net again.

anyways, i've been out from the scene far too long but i'm glad that shinhwa is stil receiving lots of support from you guys here at soompi, also, i'm very glad to see familiar faces *waves to everyone*

i'll read back a couple of pages and comment on some stuff but from now on, i won't promise (even to myself) that i will post regularly. i don't want to break anymore promises. because i don't know when i'll fall sick or when i'll start getting busy especially now that school registration is being a BIG pain in the richard simmons (i don't even know yet if i'll continue with my enrollment this sem due to me being too sickly but that just simply means more shinhwa stuff before i go back to school in 5 months so yeah...)

but before i backtrack, let me first tell you guys how a shinhwa fan feels when she's cut-off from the shinhwa world for too long...

she starts being all sad and gloomy cause she can't spazz on anything new. she can't talk to anyone about shinhwa (since suddenly my 2 sisters are inlove with japanese guys <_<) and it is slowly killing her. she can't watch her shinhwa stuff

whenever she wants because said sisters are watching said japanese guys' dramas.

what does she do to stay sane?

she stares at her shinhwa poster on the wall opposite her bed and at the other one which she stapled above her ceiling while lying down (very convinient). she also listens to their song on her player for hours on end. then sneek in at night to watch shinhwa videos and her shinhwa dvds while everyone is asleep. (puahahahha!!!)

anyways...

let me go and backtrack already.

Guest lexine

KRIZZA! WELCOME BACK!

I MISSED YOU! AND ALL YOUR RICSYUNG SPAMS! Hope to see you around more oftenn! Don't disappear! Without shinhwa for just 2 days kills me, so, come backkk!

CASS!

Welcome to the shinhwa thread! My first post was in the shinhwa thread too I believe. I was a silent reader for the longest time till one day, I couldn't take it any longer and I started posting! I love shinhwa plenty for their friendship too! I admire how close they all are to each other and how they promise never to disband! I promise to be their fan foreverrr too!

samshiku!

thanks for sharing the pics! I love how hyesung and M looks in there! HOT STUFF.

ps. MY 200TH POST KEPT SPECIALLY FOR SHINHWA'S THREAD! I'll always support them! :D

Archived