[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest missy2006

I just came from the ND Entertainment website. But I'm curious why there is a link for Top Media in there, that's another entertainment company right? because I saw their site and they handle other talents, and Andy is included in their list of talents. Unless their job is just to do promotions and do marketing for ND Entertainment. To anybody who knows Korean can you pls. translate those portions where they list the talents connected with Top Media. And the company profile too...PLS.... forgive me for being too curious :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just came from the ND Entertainment website. But I'm curious why there is a link for Top Media in there, that's another entertainment company right? because I saw their site and they handle other talents, and Andy is included in their list of talents. Unless their job is just to do promotions and do marketing for ND Entertainment. To anybody who knows Korean can you pls. translate those portions where they list the talents connected with Top Media. And the company profile too...PLS.... forgive me for being too curious :sweatingbullets:

^ Hi,

The way I see it is that ND Entertainment is an artist management company...so take care of an artist's, say Andy's, everyday activites, what shows they agree to attend, managing them financially, etc..while TOP media is a 'production/distribution' entertainment company, who'll be in charge of say, recording, cd-packaging, actual marketing, copyrights, broadcasting etc since small companies like ND ent would not have the financial means or facilities (recording studios etc). You may have noticed that it was only for the 8th jib that Good Ent had there own recording studios because they are expanding. Before that, ShinHwa must have recored else. Also, take Minwoo for instance. Minwoo would be managed under his own company, M Rising, but M Rising had to sign with say, CJ Japan, for the production of his concerts in Japan. M Rising would not have the funding or the means to host something of this scale individually. And since mNet is under CJ, that's why mNet Japan has the exclusive rights to broadcast Minwoo's recent concert in osaka and japan...and perhaps future dvds. I'm not an expert on this, but I hope that clears things up. :)

Guest xmkaex

ahh i feel so bad that i haven't been in this thread recently.. :sweatingbullets: i've been in the artwork section

but im back now xD

23 May '07 Diary of Minwoo's China Translator

The 3 days being Lee Minwoo¡¯s Translator

just reading this brought a smile to my face. it really proves that minwoo's a down-to-earth kinda guy and that rumors like that aren't true. haha she's sure one lucky girl to spend three days with minwoo x__X

some of the ones that i found interesting...

junjin and shoo[hyesung's EX]

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t197/x_trabkt/10.jpg

i thought the relationship about hyesung and shoo was a rumor?

>.<" actually im not so sure...can anyone clear me up on this?

@nutzie- I know... Jinnie so left out T.T He almost sang one, but then backed out when sungie backed out.

@kriza- Have a good trip ! *crosses fingers with you* Any chance, you'll be able to stalk sungie's apartment? lolz

Okay, I finished watching the radio show...so here we go...

thanks for your wonderful translation work :D~mindy <3

"Oh~ Minwoo sshi's eye expression...the average person won't be able to escape it. Once he makes contact, no one can escape it? "

haha i know i can't

for some reason, that looks like oh seung eun to me.. *shrugs* i think i wouldn't mind dying to be in her place >_< incoherent post, but i found this que sera sera NG yesterday, and it makes me laugh everytime i watch it.. especially eric in the last part =P the thumbs up pose thingy..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KwiJ-iNWKF0

the clip at the end was funny like you said xD.

QSS is so interesting, esp after episode 9...kissing in the rain with ERIC!!..so romantic *sighs*

Thank you so much. I've been really having a "withdrawl....sad..." not seeing them for awhile...

If fact when I was in Korean market the other day, I bought Korean brand tuna in can named "Dongwon"....I had to buy it because it was so close to "Dongwan"! LOL!

Now I got something to look forward to this Sunday.

haha the little things about shinhwa that bring joy to our lives xD

one of my shinhwa joys recently:

my sister's boyfriend had an anycall phone [ i thought it was weird that the phone works because i thought anycall phones don't work in the u.s] but anyways..i immediately thought of..ERIC! lol.. i then found out that it had pre-downloaded shinhwa stuff when they bought it xD haha. i was so excited to look through it...and of course my sister and her bf made fun of me for being such a fangirl T_T ...but hey when it comes to shinhwa it doesn't matter xD

also i was looking through my piano book, and i saw a song called "Que Sera Sera"...lol and once again i thought of ERIC :P

i was looking for pictures again and came across this pic..i thought he looked real good!

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6825/18...1a19bba1ro6.jpg

and wannie's photoshoot..

*stares* he looks really good there..

is that photoshoot recent? and what was it for?

hey shinhwa fans! :)

i just finished subbing a pretty recent video of minwoo's brief appearance on chae yeon's star scope show

chae yeon met minwoo randomly at the gym ^^ the two are good friends, and minwoo jokes around a bit with chae yeon. he's very cute in this video!

with english subs, hopefully everyone can better enjoy minwoo's dorkiness :D

i've uploaded the video onto youtube, feel free to check it out here:

bscap0000.jpg

credit: oceans-six + shinhwa.biz + minwooforum.com

chinese translation thanks to leeminwoo.cn

i love how minwoo is such a jokester..lol

actually you can leave a msg on Andy's site

http://www.ndenter.co.kr/andy/guest.asp

this is for overseas fans^^ no loggin in required..pls don't spam and try to sound un-stalkerish lol...

haha i'm glad he has this on his site. actually i don't even know what i would say :sweatingbullets:

lol i like your term..."un-stalkerish"

--------

also..

i was youtubing and i saw this clip..

can anyone translate it for me? i would be very grateful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgNqtdLVVM8

page 1012 wooh~

I love the new ND Entertainment official site!

The creator has some sense in his brain ^^;;

The color is mostly orange and the ballooons <3333

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

haha.. Actually I wonder if they realized the site looks like a Party store...more like Halloween Party with the orange and black background.

Guest dazzling_M

^ umm.. i think you have to request those in the lyrics section or the performer section? i'm not sure which one, but it's worth giving them a try.. can't help you anymore than that.. sorry ^^"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LZ9Cs_-hdZc

holy crap *speechless* what the hell?? he.. broke the belt ._.

LOL I just saw the whole episode! Andy is so strong and adorable and handsome! Gahhhh! So perfecto! (:

He was so cute! Especially when they were playing that football game LOL! Can't wait to watch next week's episode with him as well!

+ Eunyoung

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

boo whoo!!! :tears: ........man the you tube link won't load 4 me that stinks!!!......I wanna see him break the belt

Guest devylann

i wonder if you have seen these before?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://photo6.yupoo.com/20070602/073541_1476742139_cnldtycm.jpg[

%7Boption%7Dhttp://photo7.yupoo.com/20070602/073914_308918656_afyfxenj.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://photo8.yupoo.com/20070602/073539_296284794_hsbsnlto.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://photo6.yupoo.com/20070602/073540_742929864_jnidntxy.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://photo8.yupoo.com/20070602/073541_573441424_urvfucow.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://photo6.yupoo.com/20070602/073540_42075865_bftncwzc.jpg

how cute <333 with signatures too! <333

oh, the thread is hyper quiet..

okie i know i aint suppose to reply to pics...but i had to make sure that this is the rite pics...so...anyone know where i can see their hand prints in korea?? are they like in hollywood where the entertainers have stars with their hand prints on them and everyone can see them???

Guest nutzie

devylann - it's not that you're not supposed to reply to pics, what you're not supposed to do is quote pics.. please take off the img tags from your post.. just leave the links there so people can still see the pics [it'll just be in the form of links]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KJVP1_HzjFI

i seem to have a weakness for eusha eusha performances, no matter bad they are quality wise.. looks like hyesung slipped =p [he disappeared from the frame for a milisecond] they looked so free and innocent, even though they're around my age [now] at that time.. ah i'm envious..

Guest prizzyy

okie i know i aint suppose to reply to pics...but i had to make sure that this is the rite pics...so...anyone know where i can see their hand prints in korea?? are they like in hollywood where the entertainers have stars with their hand prints on them and everyone can see them???

according to a magazine i have.. it says its the Korean Entertainment Hall of Fame.. located at the basement of the KNTO Building..

Going there: Exit 2 of Euljiro 1 Station.

i wonder if the info is still accurate.. the mag is MAY 2005! :lol:

Guest samshiku

NEWS FLASH!!~~

Sungie's 2nd jib will be released simultaneously in Japan AND Korea with a picturebook[i think] on 8 AUGUST - 8/8/2007

AND...

there's currently an advertorial going around in korea for "It's Skin" [a cosmetic product brand like Skin Food etc] in search for the next 'It Girl'.

ERIC is their new face and the "It Girl" will have the chance to meet Eric and fulfil her dreams of becoming a model.[her face would be next to Eric's on the It's Skin poster]

Btw...eric's endorsement deal with It's Skin is, again, reportedly the most expensive advertising contract in korea. Rich eric...they said that he was the PERFECT choice cos eric has the natural class and i quote, "perfectly sculpted features" that they were looking for..i agree^^

more abt the product... i think it looks expensive and really cute^^

tprdtnew5c2007055cbdc5cqw6.jpg

credits: itsskin.com

Guest lexine

^^

OMG! THANKS FOR SHARING THE NEWS! IS THAT FOR SURE? 8TH AUGUST? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM?

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!

FINALLY A CONFIRMED DATE!

AND LUCKY GIRL, WHOEVER THAT MIGHT BE TO BE ABLE TO TAKE PICS WITH ERIC! WHATS MORE, HER FACE RIGHT NEXT TO ERIC! Lucky lucky girl. I'm sure plenty of shinhwachangjo princesses will try! haha.

Guest samshiku

oh my the news just keeps coming^^

NEWS FLASH #2

M birthday Fanmeeting!

from H.I.S.&minwoo.com

28/7(Saturday): M Birthday Fanmeeting

LOTTE HOTEL WORLD

17:30~21:00

Got all these news of shinhwachina^^

Guest prizzyy

^ haha oh yes bongeh's birthdayy! =D

they've already started preparing for it! super fast!

i was thinking.. minwoo will spend his birthday just like that on a fanmeeting?

what about with his family.. or with the members, or with his good friends? LOL!

:lol:

Guest loving_D

^^hope the members will stop by. don't we all? :sweatingbullets:

i want to hear sungie's 2nd jib so badly. august... :wacko:

on the other hand, wannie and minbong's new albums coming out soon! can't wait! :w00t:

oh and andy will be on jiwhaza on 6/16

Guest nutzie

loving_D - i thought andy's gonna be on jihwaza this week O_o" well somebody said something about that in the jihwaza thread.. but whatever.. heheh~ looking forward to andy's falling on water [i hope he doesn't though.. but it'll be cute if he does =P]

fortuneteller - becoming a member.. probably something like a forum member or something? maybe you'll get updates of the artists' activities and stuff? im not that sure either..

pris - maybe the members will have a surprise appearance? i do hope so.. it'll be cute if they spring out of nowhere to wish him happy birthday during the fanmeeting =D

xh - gahhh!!! i so want to be that girl >_<" except, i have bad skin, am ugly, short and disgusting.. there goes my chance.. damn, eric IS rich.. no wonder andy always says that he wants to be eric's "girlfriend".. me too!!!

Guest kfosho

NEWS FLASH!!~~

Sungie's 2nd jib will be released simultaneously in Japan AND Korea with a picturebook[i think] on 8 AUGUST - 8/8/2007

AND...

there's currently an advertorial going around in korea for "It's Skin" [a cosmetic product brand like Skin Food etc] in search for the next 'It Girl'.

ERIC is their new face and the "It Girl" will have the chance to meet Eric and fulfil her dreams of becoming a model.[her face would be next to Eric's on the It's Skin poster]

Btw...eric's endorsement deal with It's Skin is, again, reportedly the most expensive advertising contract in korea. Rich eric...they said that he was the PERFECT choice cos eric has the natural class and i quote, "perfectly sculpted features" that they were looking for..i agree^^

more abt the product... i think it looks expensive and really cute^^

credits: itsskin.com

omgosh i wanna take a picture with eric, or at least have my face next to his (:

wow eric is getting soo expensive these days!!! yay for him!!! he really does have a sculpted face, like with really nice features (: he looks like a man!!

Guest miriya

oh my the news just keeps coming^^

NEWS FLASH #2

M birthday Fanmeeting!

from H.I.S.&minwoo.com

28/7(Saturday): M Birthday Fanmeeting

LOTTE HOTEL WORLD

17:30~21:00

Got all these news of shinhwachina^^

Oh my... I will be in Korea then. Is everyone allowed to go to these fanmeetings or do you need to do anything before that? Like purchasing something? I've never been to a fanmeeting, so I don't know anything at all... (Sorry for my probably bad english and stupid question, I'm really excited right now.)

And all the other news are great, too! I agree on the part with erics face~

Guest loving_D

loving_D - i thought andy's gonna be on jihwaza this week O_o" well somebody said something about that in the jihwaza thread.. but whatever.. heheh~ looking forward to andy's falling on water [i hope he doesn't though.. but it'll be cute if he does =P]

well he filmed for the episode yesterday and they're completing part two of last week this week so part one of andy's episode will be next saturday. i hope they give him a decent amount of airtime :sweatingbullets:

edit--

my bad, nutzie the jiwhaza episode andy filmed yesterday will be airing this saturday on 6/9 (just at the last half of the episode though...because the first half is the continuation from last week. that's why i was confused. but luckily, the schedule on andy's site cleared it up. :))

Archived