[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

KIM DONGWAN FAN MEETING

---> click link to read

dude don't feel guilty i never post anything, cause i'm very slow on shinhwa news and don't know how to get them either (: now to think of it....i kind of feel bad....but then again we are supporting shinhwa right?? ehhe thats good enough (:

thanks ^^ i feel better lol. i'll always support shinhwa. im slow at shinhwa news as well. >.< and homework pulls me even back so yeah.

omg andy looks sho hot. but for some reason i still think he dosent look good in suits. but i love him anyways ^^ <3

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x_shinae

this is page 1004. haha, it reminded of shinhwa's song 'angel', because 1004=chunsa=angel.

okay. sorry for the useless post >_<;; i just thought it was cool lol

crap. i posted on 1005. okay whatever. i own a page XD

Guest angel2nyt

23 May '07 Diary of Minwoo's China Translator

The 3 days being Lee Minwoo¡¯s Translator

Original Chinese Article Credit: LASTLOVEMIN & ÙÞʫá³ÚÌÜð@Baidu.com

Chinese Translation to English: Serena@Shinhwajj.com

Initially, I just wanted to indulge in the happiness of the 3 days with him alone, but I feel that I would like to let those who love him and those who misunderstood him to know more about him and what kind of person is he. Hence, I write and share my real experience with the mind of bringing "justice" and fairness.

April 29th is a very special day¡¦ thinking back to that day still makes my heart beats really fast¡¦

Korea/China concert¡¦. This is actually considered as quite a big scale event in YanTai¡¦. There will be lots of Korea celebrities participating in this event too. With that, our little team held a meeting. The most unbelievable thing for me is that I have to be the translator of Lee MinWoo for 3 days. April 28th, during the early morning meeting, team leader specially came to talk to me and told me among the Korean celebrities, MinWoo 1 is of the 1 that has the most strict and high expectations. Drinking water must be of a particular brand, meals must also be chosen by him, hotel room that he stays in must also be checked and approved by him. If he is not happy with me and my performance, I would have to pack my luggage and leave immediately. (Coming to think of it now, it¡¯s more like to just frighten me off!) The pressure suddenly became so big on me. Don't tell me that I dun even have a chance to unpack, I would have to get ready to go home?! (I do not stay in YanTai) Really nervous¡¦. As time passes, the time for his arrival is getting nearer. Team leader gave me a mobile phone, to aid on reaching me easily. Afternoon 2:30pm, the phone rang¡¦. He has arrived¡¦. My heart seems to be beating so fast that it¡¯s going to jump out¡¦. At that time, hotel lobby is also packed with MinWoo¡¯s fans. To be honest, I think they are much more nervous than I am¡¦ the phone rang again¡¦ 10 more minutes and MinWoo will arrive!!

Goodness, what am I going to do?! At that point, I really wish to just run away, recalling what team leader had told me made me even more nervous. Is MinWoo really that strict? Is he really that hard to get along? Lots of doubts... Just at that moment, a phone call came again. He has arrived. At that time, my mind almost went to zero thoughts, just ran straight to his direction, fans screaming, I made my way and squeezed thru to him. The 1st eye contact I had with him, I realize he did not look as stern as I imagined, he gave me the feeling of a good person instead¡¦. Together with him, we squeezed thru the fans. He still maintained his sweet smile in return for his fans. In my heart I was thinking: still alright¡¦ he doesn¡¯t seem like those that like to put up a big super star attitude. As we entered the lift, I greeted him, ¡°Nice to meet you, I would be your translator, delighted to work with you.¡± He looked at me, smilingly said, glad to work with you. Goodness!! It¡¯s totally different from what I have imagined. So friendly! Really hated my team leader, make me worried for 1 full day. When we reached his room, he asked me if there¡¯s water. Must be thirsty after all that smiling ^_^ so I went to get him his water, and he return he smiled and said thank you to me. Then he said if there¡¯s anything that needs my help, he would call for me again. Although that is said out of courtesy, but from there one can see how this person is.

At night, he was actually too tired and did not want to have dinner, but heard that fans were all waiting for him at the appointed restaurant, he still went. I guess he knew very well that if he did not go, his fans would be very disappointed. It¡¯s really hard on you ah, MinWoo. When we reach there, true enough, there were lots of fans waiting. He went to the 2nd floor to have dinner. He ate for almost one hour or so!! What dinner? I thought he ate a lot, but back at the hotel, then got to know he did not eat much at all. It¡¯s only after the event that I heard that because of the situation at the restaurant, he did not eat much. In addition, all the rest there was at the dinner were all drinking, but MinWoo do not like to drink, he did not drink any too. So¡¦ sigh¡¦ really poor thing. Back to the hotel, he happily opened up the food stuffs that fans gave him and started eating. Like a child, while eating, he went on saying this is nice, that is tasty, and this is not bad too. With that, one day ended.

On the morning of April 29th (2nd day) I woke him up for breakfast, but he said he will skip. He looked really tired. So I ended up having breakfast with MinWoo¡¯s boss. This boss was really nice too, different from the Korean people that I have met in the past. It came as quite surprising to me; he was quite the same as MinWoo. This made me, a nobody felt gratified. He told me quite a bit about MinWoo, said he was a good person, and often well liked too. I guess this without me saying, all of you fan out there will know too! He he

In the afternoon, on the journey to rehearsal, there was a big group of fans chasing our car. Inside the car, MinWoo kept asking me if it¡¯s ok that the fans dashed pass the red lights. Will it be dangerous? Will they be caught for it? Can really see that he really cared for everyone¡¦ this made me felt really touched¡¦ he even asked the driver to drive slower, but that driver totally ignored him and ignored our request¡¦ After which, he even tried to ask for a signature from MinWoo. When told him that we will give it to him later, he wasn¡¯t happy and grumbled why not cannot?! Really?! A behavior like that is such a disgrace to China people¡¦. so angry with him! There¡¯s also a side story, MinWoo also said that China fans are all very young. Said they were all very cute¡¦ he he¡¦ should be very happy right¡¦. Besides that, when we boarded the car, he automatically asked to be seated next to the window, just to let the fans be able to see him better I suppose. But sandwich in between him and his slightly plump boss, really is kind of too squeeze. During the journey, his boss even said that together with him, both of us should lean towards the back, so that the fans could take pictures. With that, MinWoo laughed at us~~~ after the rehearsal, on the journey back, MinWoo looked at the fans and said, ¡°They should be more tired that I am!¡± hohoho

Right as we reached back to the hotel, we received a phone call from the stadium, and said that the dancers still have eaten. He started to worry. How can the dancers not have lunch? He then asked me to buy some food back. So I went off to get some Kentucky chicken, then he felt slightly relieved. For dinner, he had Kentucky chicken too. We set off for the stadium at 7pm; he 1st asked if the dancer had eaten yet? So caring. No wonder the dancers are all willing to work hard with him¡¦ before the performance, he even asked me quite a few Chinese in order to surprise the China fans, but in the end, those that he learned from me, he did not even say a single 1. On the journey back inside the car, he guilty said: ¡°hehe.. those that you have taught me, I forgotten all of them!¡± he even blamed himself for having poor memory, said Chinese is hard to learn, and he even started to imitate the look of Chow Yun Fatt in ¡°shanghai tang¡±(an old Hong Kong movie). Although whatever he said, I could not understand a single sentence, he was still quite satisfied with himself and asked me if his imitation was good enough? I and his boss exchanged a look and both of us just shook our heads. With that, he immediately gave a cute expression and asked, really dun look like him? I thought it was not too bad¡¦ hehe¡¦ he was simply sooo cute. At night after the show, he was really hungry. He had Japanese food, ate a lot. He even pretended that he speaks good Japanese, but after not even 2 sentences, he gave up¡¦. This made everyone laughed. Off from the camera, without any fans, he is just like that. A very simple and down-to-earth kind of guy. Maybe under the eyes of many, then he would have some sort of guard, have to put up a cool cool look. But during normal times, with he manager, he will talk about this, look around at that, in actual fact, he is just like old little boy that is curious about everything, interested to give a try to everything.

On the 3rd day, which is the 30th, he has to go back already. Back to his world. This depart, not sure when will I have the chance to meet him again. But really thanks to the chance given this time. Giving me the chance to be able to understand a top star like him yet can be such a simple person. The leaving journey was a pretty rush one, exited from the back door. But he is still very polite and bowed to us and thanks us for our hard work. In actual dace, I really just wish to say thank you to you. Taken such good care of me. The 3 days was the most eventful and unforgettable day in my 20 over year. You let me know what is repayment, how to feel gratified, looking at the back leaving, me heart felt very empty. Did not expect that you seems to have affected some of my thinking. I will learn to be like you, concentrate on doing the things that I like, caring for people around me that love me. In the past, I never understand why fans can because of 1 person; take all the trouble to rush all the way to a certain place to see him. Now I truly understand why. He is really someone that is worth to be liked by everyone, worth to be idolized.

Thinking back to what my team leader had said to me, I slowly felt that Lee MinWoo should not be affected by those untrue reports and get misunderstood by people. What the saying of not a particular brand of water he will not drink; I bought Kentucky chicken, he just ate that too. Though he has the reserve with it, caring for his weight, hamburger, he only ate the top and the bottom piece of bread. But he did not at any point complain about anything at all; the room he did not picked on anything too; to me, he was very polite. I think for those who really got to meet him will know, will also feel that such negative things about him should not be said. He is just like a big brother, regardless tired, as long as its matters concerning to his fans, he will stand up for it. No matter if there are a lot of obstacles; he will still give his best to try to do it. When he is resting, he seldom smile. But as long as he sees his fans, he will give his smile to everyone. He said his fans are all great, he is afraid to disappoint them, no matter if he is really very very very tired. This is probably the quality that a real star should have. As well, I have heard rumors that he loves to drink. But actually he doesn¡¯t like to drink at all. He said drinking will put on weight, will have fats, so he hates to drink. Me, writing all these, is just to let everyone knows that he really cared for his fans. He is a person worthy of your love, your care and your protection. Maybe my team leader has heard of some rumors, hence the warnings that were told to me, but these few days with him, I felt he is really a very friendly person. He is already very tired; everyone should give him your care and love. Let him feel that his fans care a lot for him too, let him feel that all that he had given, he had worked hard for, are all not waste of effort... Work hard together, cheer for him¡¦. For his big warm smile and a truly friendly lovable person.

Guest Minbongie

woa, he is such a caring man. I love him for a long time but i never knew he is that great. He deserves everything he has right now. I wish i can meet him for once in life to tell him how much i adore him. I won't say love because my passion for him is beyond that. I won't wish to be his GF or be close friend or kiss him or anything, i just wanna meet him and tell him i am always there for him, support him 100%. To me he is not god but someone i look up to when i was upset, failed in my life. He is not my hero, once again he is just someone for me to miss, to look up to, and someone gives me happiness.

thanks for translating.

Guest samshiku

Original Chinese Article Credit: LASTLOVEMIN & ÙÞʫá³ÚÌÜð@Baidu.com

Chinese Translation to English: Serena@Shinhwajj.com

AWW man i really love this guy..but he should really learn to eat KFC chicken :(

I'm really happy that he's stopped drinking..hopefully smoking too??

btw, i read the original version and actually the lucky translator stayed NEXT DOOR to minwoo's room and their rooms were CONJOINED..but of cos, the doors were locked hehe

^ Hehe...I read the part about the translator staying next door too...I was like OMGawd puahahaha....wonder if she got any sleep. Is this translator the same one we see following him around in China during the sina interviews? Cuz I like her :)

I don't really understand your KFC comment though :sweatingbullets:

Also, the chinese fan account about shinhwa protecting their fans from ruffians. Sounds so sweet~ Agreed it's probably a little exaggerated since I don't remember it being on the media. It's a sweet story to tell about our boys :) It was heart-warming for me to read neways ^^

--------------

Thank you so much for translating for us serena. *sends cookies* I dunno where the rumours about Minwoo being difficult and high-handed came from because I've NEVER heard things like that about him before (Must be the team's leader's own imagination about what a big star should be like :) )...though some people seem to think our minu is show-offy and arrogant (even some shinhwa fans) TT.TT *NOooooo, it's all a misunderstanding!* See, see! *points at article* Minbong's such a sweety. Though, the translator seems to be implying that off camera he 'seems' different, but I think, as fans, we kinda know he's like that already and really isn't that different off camera...just depends on his mood. Anyhow, the fact is, he lives for the stage ^^

I voted with all my arirangtv ids, but minbong stayed second T.T

-------------

Reading this kinda makes me reminiscent old shinhwa interviews. Here's a site I revisit once in awhile:

http://board5.cgiworld.dreamwiz.com/view.c...2&tmp_no=74 (Actual listing is http://board5.cgiworld.paran.com/list.cgi?id=Fioh, but I browse through that section b/c of the focus on ShinHwa during that time).

---------------

Oh, coincidentally, speaking of clips and such, I have a question for you guys. Do any of you know which of the performances that Andy just totally did a mini strip tease? I can't place it at all. Thanks in advance!! Heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSf6qmRrK20

^ Hi, I 'm pretty *^^* sure it was Andy's solo during one of ShinHwa's official concerts. Just can't remember if it was during the mythology or the winter concert in 2004. I'll have to check up on that.

----------------

oh yes and those pictures of minwoo are soo hot!!!!! goodnesss if he was just a little bit taller i would be sooo all over him!!! like with question!! but because he is on the shorter side uggg. but at least he has charisma to make it up (:

it looks like he has yellow hair, hmmm looks okay. why does it seem like everyone is getting yellow hari after jeajoong got one. like sungmin, then hwichan got it recently.

^ lolz...for me, the bleached hair makes me feel kinda like minu's come home (or sumthing like that). As far as I can remember, Minu's been blondish for most of his career ^^ It's been blue, purple, red, orange, brown, but for the most part I kinda relate blond to minwoo lolz As for natural black hair...only part of the time during 7th jib, then his second album and shinhwa's 8th.

----------------

APPEAL

Despite popular opinion that Eric's rap lyrics doesn't make sense, I'd like to petition that they actually make sense because for some reason they makes sense to me :sweatingbullets: I'll post my reasoning in a bit.

What is your verdict?

Guest aindy

[Caps] 24/5 Andy - Star Brand Shop Auction Event

No Hotlinking Allowed & Properly Credit

mal... you are obviously trying to kill me.. :lol:

thank you so much for these pics..

are you bidding too??

Oh, coincidentally, speaking of clips and such, I have a question for you guys. Do any of you know which of the performances that Andy just totally did a mini strip tease? I can't place it at all. Thanks in advance!! Heres the link:

that part was from their 2nd Mythology concert..

you haven't seen it? lemme find that one for you..

EDIT --

shocks.. i can't find it ANDYmore.. was it removed?

he is totally sexy in that one.. dancing in a janet jackson song..

Guest samshiku

^ Hehe...I read the part about the translator staying next door too...I was like OMGawd puahahaha....wonder if she got any sleep. Is this translator the same one we see following him around in China during the sina interviews? Cuz I like her :)

I don't really understand your KFC comment though :sweatingbullets:

oh lol bcos he didn't eat the chicken pattie in the burger...he only ate the two bread parts of the KFC burger cos he wanted to watch his weight

GREAT NEWS!

Mrising.co.kr[official company website] has a nice flashing bulletin that says M 3rd jib album, Coming soon, June 28th.

^^ i'm happy

^ Hi, I 'm pretty *^^* sure it was Andy's solo during one of ShinHwa's official concerts. Just can't remember if it was during the mythology or the winter concert in 2004. I'll have to check up on

mal... you are obviously trying to kill me.. :lol:

thank you so much for these pics..

are you bidding too??

that part was from their 2nd Mythology concert..

you haven't seen it? lemme find that one for you..

EDIT --

shocks.. i can't find it ANDYmore.. was it removed?

he is totally sexy in that one.. dancing in a janet jackson song..

Ai and crystalis I found it on this random chinese site after I googled it...I wish I could have a hardcopy saved though...oh, at least I found it! Heres the link for everyone to enjoy!!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/B3bRL-rskNU/

Guest anneistee

thanx for the link! haha that vid totally sent me to heaven! i havent watched most of the clips in this vid until just now. there r still lots of shinhwa's old clips and perfs that i wanna watch n havent watch. too bad i can only watch it from utube. i wish i can have all those clips in hq. yeah, i'm greedy but this is SHINHWA I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!

okay ignore me =p

by the way, i'm anne and this is probably my first or second post in the shinhwa thread. i get lazy to post anything since im always left behind regarding shinhwa news and all but i come here quite often to catch up on all those. gah, im such a lazy richard simmons. but i love shinhwa so dats okay rite? :phew: by the way, im still a new fan, i think it had been a year since i started listening to shinhwa songs^^

hehe minwoo ish shooo cute, im not surprised<3

[Caps] 24/5 Andy - Star Brand Shop Auction Event

i think andy looks very handsome there<3 is it just me or that andy had been working out lately? when i watched the 1st ep. of season 3 loveletter, there was andy rite? and i thot "wow! is that andy? why does he look so handsome" like, very manly? oyea, talkin bout andy, i really like his perf in one of new xman's earlier episodes in the battle ox segment. the choreograph was really nice, where he danced in blackshirt and striped necktie, with backup dancers. and junjin who was aside watched seriously and then nodded in approval

and there will b lots of new albums from shinhwa this year :lol: i cant wait for dongwan's solo and his mv. god, dongwan's mv..... an mv full of dongwan.... more dongwan vids to oogle at..... HAHAHAHA why am i so happy tonite?! sorry dear fellow shinhwa fans for causing a ruckus here. oh yeah, a little bonus for shinhwa fan^^

COME_Shinhwa_by_K_Elle.jpg

i made it myself. i'll be uploading the wallpaper version at my deviantart account too. if ur interested/ want to dlod it, u can pm me for the link^^ i wanted to arrange the pics by their age but when it comes to hyesung, dongwan and minwo, i forgot which one is first :ph34r:

Guest nutzie

^ ah! i remember that xman episode =P i agree andy looks smex in there, despite of the score.. he was dancing to JT's "my love" right? i watched it long after it was broadcasted [cos i was waiting for the subbed version] and i didn't know andy was performing there.. so when i saw it i just went O_O although, his serious face did make me laugh =P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7JXr624g8rw <-- it's in there somewhere.. after kang eun bi's performance.. after andy's is junjin =D

oh about their age.. the order is eric minwoo dongwan hyesung junjin andy..

Guest qaxlod

Where is everyone these days? ^^;;

Everyone busy studying or something? Hee Hee xD

We are on 1005th page! Wow! How awesome is that?

Let's do our best! FIGHTING-

Guest ADORE.you

ahh angel2nyt thanks for sharing that journal diary entry =) ahaha it just proves that what WE think of Minwoo is true.. he really is a down-to-earth guy, and has a lot of professionalism to be the total opposite of what people think or assume about him. Glad to know that the Minwoo i believe exists is real.

& as for Eric's rap, i actually remember hearing a song by Foxy Brown - a female artist. She sang the same rap, however it made more sense, i'm guessing that for eric's inspiration he got it from that rap, and derived it into the song, Wedding.

Verse One:

Hold up, let's take it from the top, I Fox

Gets my swerve on, floss pure rocks

In the six drop boo and it don't stop

See money lookin alright, yeah what up Pop

'Cross the room throwin signals I'm throwin em back

Flirt-in cause I, digs you like that

Peep baby boy style, hopin we match

You sent me Crown Royale with a note attached

It said, "You look like the type that, know what you like"

I could tell by the je-wels you go for the ice

Plus you wear the shoes well, the suits flows nice

I don't like the notes too well, let's be more precise

Meet me by the VIP let's pow-pow

Whisper in my ear like, "Boo let's bounce now"

I'm 'bout to say peace to my mans for you

When it's all said and done I got plans for you

He said (gotta get you home tonight)

-- Foxy Brown feat. Blackstreet; Get me home

Guest samshiku

just got this off the china fanforum who got this off from oceans...

if its credible at all..but i'm happy to have at least a vague date

september- Shinhwa remix album

- MV collection DVD

Dec - 9th jib

Jan 08' - China concert

Feb 08' - Japan concert

Mar 08' - Korea concert cum 10th anniversary celebration[!!!!!!!!]

Guest hazelnutz24

can someone help me find the link that able to download song from xman special in germany..the world cup where shinhwa guests.i been trying to find it.i like thwe song which minwoon..hyesung..junjin dance to it..and minwoo accidentally fall ..

Guest nutzie

can someone help me find the link that able to download song from xman special in germany..the world cup where shinhwa guests.i been trying to find it.i like thwe song which minwoon..hyesung..junjin dance to it..and minwoo accidentally fall ..

you might want to try checking the xman thread, in korean movie topic.. cos we're not allowed to share any downloadable links in this thread..

just got this off the china fanforum who got this off from oceans...

if its credible at all..but i'm happy to have at least a vague date

september- Shinhwa remix album

- MV collection DVD

Dec - 9th jib

Jan 08' - China concert

Feb 08' - Japan concert

Mar 08' - Korea concert cum 10th anniversary celebration[!!!!!!!!]

Think Oceans is pretty credible, no?

But it might be the plan now but who knows what are the changes to come....

We still don't have that Sneakers' Party..it was delayed from May 13th till June 23rd?

Who knows what they are planning to do ....Changes oh changes...that's Shinhwa' style now.

Oh well....

How is Eric going to be apart of the concerts especially the one in March if he is going to the army? Or is he not gonna yet?

Archived