[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

5/21[news]9th jib release date postponed from sept to dec, 'Shinhwa is not disbanding'

what?? december?? but i'll have to buy lots of gifts this christmas..

but just for shinhwa.. i'll really try to save lots of money!

gosh! im really gonna be poor by the end of this year.. lol.

and why are they always thinking that shinhwa will disband??

they will be always together forever!!!

I just read in Shinhwa.biz forums on Shinhwa/Hyesung albums news. Since other members single activities are with different companies, it's not listed:

Hyesung 2nd jib: August 2007

Shinhwa Re-Mix: September 2007

Hyesung Special Edition: October 2007

Shinhwa 9th jib: December 2007

Also if you are interested:

Battle Single 2nd jib: May 2007

Battle Summer Album: July 2007

Batlle Album: August 2007

Battle Special Edition: November 2007

New Female Group Single: December 2007 (I wonder if these girls are the ones from Battle Shinhwa)

Credit: only4steve + Hyesung 2nd + jenny@hyesungangel + Dreamhyesung@shinhwa biz

but i thought Hyesung's 2nd jib will release in july??

they moved the date again??

im getting impatient now.. haha..

but i guess i'll have to understand them..

they were so busy..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to ask here but since you already posted the youtube tribute clip, I have question too:

Does anyone have info on the last part of the clip with Junjin and Dongwan? Where is this from?

Thank you.

i saw this at youtube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EjJIByz6dgw

what banjun drama was this? i don't know if im seeing clearly but is that Andy being shot?

Guest prizzyy

ahh thanks for the new minbong pics malzzy! =D

haha bong still looks HOT and CUTEE as ever! but he looks kinda.. tired? =/

hehe.

and i jotted down the dates, thanks for the info! ^^

Guest serawong

Arirang Voting as of May 23rd '07 11.44pm -

Kangta: 117816(53.1%)

Minwoo: 103410(46.61%)

Brian: 188(0.32%)

PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

I was going to ask here but since you already posted the youtube tribute clip, I have question too:

Does anyone have info on the last part of the clip with Junjin and Dongwan? Where is this from?

Thank you.

Hi mommie Alice!! I posted a reply in Andy's thread for you, but in case you come over here first :D

According to one of the comments hyesungsunghye, who posted the video, made, its a 1 episode drama titled "spring parody" that featured DongWan, JunJin and Eugene.

Mal thanks for the new pics of MinWoo!!

Thank you for quick answer.

Anyone know where I can find this "spring parody"?

Hi mommie Alice!! I posted a reply in Andy's thread for you, but in case you come over here first :D

According to one of the comments hyesungsunghye, who posted the video, made, its a 1 episode drama titled "spring parody" that featured DongWan, JunJin and Eugene.

Mal thanks for the new pics of MinWoo!!

Guest Sakurasdr3am

wow, its been awhile since i've been to this thread, i've been mostly in and out of hyesung's thread, soo many things have happened. Minwoo looks great, hehe like always, OH and that story about shinhwa helping the fans against ruffians, when was that, i find that very touching, even if some say it's pretty exaggerated. wow, our shinhwa boys are the best, :lol:

The next few months should be interesting, so manythings to look forward to. Dongwan's album, Sungie's album, Minwoo albums, SHINHWA'S 9th, this year should be good :lol:

oh my names jenny by the way, hello everyone again

Guest qaxlod

I am voting for Minwoo in the Arirang Poll!

But Kangta keeps coming up whenever Minwoo takes 1st place!

The fans are going nuts?! ^^

Let's go AJA AJA <3

Guest itz Nhari

Guest vietgirl604

I just read in Shinhwa.biz forums on Shinhwa/Hyesung albums news. Since other members single activities are with different companies, it's not listed:

Hyesung 2nd jib: August 2007

Shinhwa Re-Mix: September 2007

Hyesung Special Edition: October 2007

Shinhwa 9th jib: December 2007

Hyesung's album is getting pushed to August....? Or is this different from the one that was supposed to come out in May,but is coming out in June..?

[07.05.22] (Pics) Minwoo @ DaeJongSang Movie Talk

AHH, he's soooooo hot! I love his D&G belt and his hat..and HIM..oh gosh, it's been so long since I've seen MinWoo pics!

haha...wat is minwoo doing at a movie talk..?shldnt he be in the recording studio or smth..since its not veri long till his 3rd jib release...he look lik he's bored when he looked up to the ceiling or smth..but he's so cute when doing tt~ and seriously how thin he want to get..i mean he's onli left wit bones if u minus the muscles and stuff..he's alr so skinny..y does he still wanna eat onli vege to bring dwn his weighT? i bet he weighs lik 55kg or smth..definitely lesser than 60...poor bong...

...where'd you get that he's only eating veggies...?

anyways, i found something!! eusha eusha - minwoo andy remix =P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QLs4Z_pkbKI

i swear, i never get tired of this song.. even though the lyrics are too fast for me to follow, i still love the beat.. hey come on everybody singing in the sea~~

Thanks for the link, Nat. AHHHH, MinWoo was so hot there! Andy was laughing so much that it made me laugh lmao. I love that song...MINWOO<3 lol.

[07.05.22] [Pics] Minwoo @ DaeJongSang Movie Talk Part 2

http://aycu37.webshots.com/image/16956/200...42359314_rs.jpg

Is it his jeans or did MinWoo lose so much weight that he lost his CUTE tushie (butt) ?! I love his cute, big bum! LOL and now it looks..like it's missing. Hopefully it's the jeans. BUT OH MAN, he's so hot in those pictures. Hot enough to drive me NUTS!

This is the same album (2nd jib) that was supposed to be released in May, then postponed to June, postponed to Junly, and NOW it's postponed until August.

Hyesung's album is getting pushed to August....? Or is this different from the one that was supposed to come out in May,but is coming out in June..?

Guest kfosho

^^

I think hyesung's album has been postponed to august now. :(

Got it from hyesung's thread. :(

Cutiepad,

ERIC'S HOLIDAYING? HAHAHA. so cute! Maybe he's helping the other members.. giving them support and all. Hope he's visiting hyesung! RICSYUNG! :D

I miss all of them being together! I love how they have endless fun together. Everything's so natural, not as though they pretending to be close just for the sake of being popular.

again!!! dude hyesung i wanna hear your songs now!! whatever maybe he is trying to make it real good for us fans out there (:

eric holidaying<<he should soo come to the US to holiday.

To me, QSS is more than Eric's handsome face. It does not justify the series to dismiss this as another pretty-face fanfare. It certainly does not dissapoint those that fell in love with this series. I watch it for Eric initially but I fell in love with the quirkiness of the plot, the incredible soundtrack that fits the storyline immensely, brilliant ensemble for the directing, acting, editing, wardrobe and writing. It is really a team that makes this work..

Word of caution though..QSS is not for everybody. You either like it or you don't. It does not try to please anybody at all. That's what I absolutely adore about it ..it is bold. It will remain a classic to me.

This is Eric's best acting job to date, in my opinion. =)

i watched the first couple of episodes, it seems more of a adult drama, instead of the funny ones like my name is kim samsoon. you know? but yah the story is okay.

yah my mom said that the drama was very bold<<well she didn't use that word, but you get the point. she said that this drama wasn't like other dramas where they talk about love and make these weird metaphors and make it osund all poetic and stuff. she said that que sera sera there lines are very realistic and to the point. which makes teh drama soo much easier to understand in my opinion (:

omg december? they keep pushing their dates back.. the guys are so busy and working so hard :tears: so i can't blame them and the company for pushing back the date but i am still depressed. i waited until now and thought there was some hope. but isnt some of the shinhwa guys leaving next year? so they wont have time to promote? and of course shinhwa WILL NEVER DISBAND/BREAKUP!! they have been together for the longest time any other koren band has been together. i know they will never break up. but that just gave me a shock that the date is pushed back

EDIT

wow... i keep making the first posts and i feel guilty for not doing anything special >.<

i don't care if it doesn't come out until next year, as long as it comes out!!! 9th jib!!! yayyyyy!!! shinhwa yes will never ever breakup...as long as i live hopefully!!!

dude don't feel guilty i never post anything, cause i'm very slow on shinhwa news and don't know how to get them either (: now to think of it....i kind of feel bad....but then again we are supporting shinhwa right?? ehhe thats good enough (:

I am voting for Minwoo in the Arirang Poll!

But Kangta keeps coming up whenever Minwoo takes 1st place!

The fans are going nuts?! ^^

Let's go AJA AJA <3

ahah funny the phrase "going nuts" ahah minwoo will win...hopefully (:

oh yes and those pictures of minwoo are soo hot!!!!! goodnesss if he was just a little bit taller i would be sooo all over him!!! like with question!! but because he is on the shorter side uggg. but at least he has charisma to make it up (:

it looks like he has yellow hair, hmmm looks okay. why does it seem like everyone is getting yellow hari after jeajoong got one. like sungmin, then hwichan got it recently.

Guest prizzyy

^ woo! andy wearing like SO MANY styles of clothings!

and i see malzzy in the thread too! haha.

anyway! andy wearing a suit is very very very handsome! ^_^

although he's my least fav shinhwa member haha, but i love him all the same!

ah.. i wonder when will there be new pics of hyesungie! havent seen him for so long.

I was just at the Pictures Section and loads of Shinhwa pictures uploaded!

Please support by leaving lots of replies! ^^

Everyone GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <3

PICTURES!!!! Thanks for the links itz Nhari!! I'll head over there on my next coffee break and check them out!! (yep..I'm at work)

check shinhwa.biz tomorrow and you should be lucky :D

It exists!! saharial, thanks for the tip! I'll run over there later ^^

Oh, coincidentally, speaking of clips and such, I have a question for you guys. Do any of you know which of the performances that Andy just totally did a mini strip tease? I can't place it at all. Thanks in advance!! Heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSf6qmRrK20

Mal, Thanks for the new pics of Andy!!! I want to go bid at the auction :lol:

Guest serawong

PLEASE HELP!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

Dear Gals, please help to vote at Arirang - Stars who have established themselves as solo artists after being part of a group! Who was the most successful?

Link - http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Pops_Choice.as...mp;sys_lang=Eng

each IP address, you can register up to 5 ID to cast your vote. Emails and all actually you can just fill in any =P

If any of you have the time, you can disconnect yr internet and get a new IP, then you can register for another 5 IDs to cast your vost. Please help!!

As of 24th May '07 11:36pm:

Kangta: 141938(53.93%)

Minwoo: 120299(45.71%)

Brian: 448(0.17%)

Minwoo is in 2nd place again and back by quite numbers of vote. =(

Archived