[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest samshiku

xh - wait, i don't get it.. the album is released in december, and eric's going to the army in the same month.. how's that gonna work? he's not gonna take part in the promo activities? and it means they don't qualify for this year's daesang? what the hell is happening? but i don't get it.. everytime the members follow their solo activities, they're always rumored to disband.. don't you get tired of speculating really? they've gone on for 9 years, and they keep saying that they won't disband.. why do they have to keep saying that? -_-" dumbos..

hmm i heard that eric's enlistment is postponed to next yr bcos he's getting his 'Masters'...and yes its rather irritating..all the disbanding news

i read smth on the china fansite..its reallly sweet but i dunno how credible is it..but its suppose to be a true story..

they read it from the goodcyworld, in the shinhwa fan forum or smth it happened in 2006

A Shinhwa & Shinhwa changjo story

"it's customary for the fans to wait outside the tv station for

Shinhwa to finish recording their 'live shows'

and so there was this particular night where 200 fans were waiting outside for the boys to finish recording their SBS inkigayo live show.

There was a whole group of ruffians around the area[the kind that travel around at night on their motorbikes and cause trouble]

They started disturbing the fans by littering 'smoke-bombs' around

causing some of the fans to cough and even vomit

Somehow, Shinhwa got wind of the matter

and the 6 of them immediately stopped rehearsal and ran out

Dongwan sourced out about 40-50 taxi-drivers in the area

gave them money to ask them to circle around the tv station

to form a protective circle around the orange princesses

And when it was near dawn he called his friends from the motorbike house to come down.

Minwoo and Andy went out to the kim-bap store near the station

and just stood there for some time observing the situation

Junjin, Eric and Hyesung became part of the secuity force

driving around the tv station in their cars

and they left their car lights on so that the fans

can take comfort from the light [cos it was in the middle of the night]

Lastly, the members sat in a car

using a loud-speaker, they entertained the fans with funny stories

furthermore, the boys had to rush down to Japan

after inkigayo recording...but they chose not rest but to accompany the fans... "

I think the story was exaggerated from the fan's perspective but i do believe that it must have happened to some extent...

cos if all of it was true i'm sure we would've read a report on it esp the part where dong got 40-50 cab drivers to patrol the area..lol probably it was just 10 cab drivers...

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok...I'm having a brain overload from trying to process all this new info. If there is something missing/incorrect in this list could someone please correct me?

- So Sungie's album is delayed yet again till July or August...well, if it comes out in August, then it will be a nice birthday present for myself :lol:.

- DongWan is holding a fanmeeting for his album's preview which is still coming out in June

- MinWoo's album is also coming out in June

- Eric's cd has no date of release yet (or has there been a tentative date that I missed?)

- Shinhwa's 9th jib has now been delayed to Dec.

- Eric was supposed to go into the military at the end of the year....but now he's postponed it again to finish his Masters? and mostly likely tour with Shinhwa in the beginning of 2008? - I was wondering about this when I heard the 9th jib was postponed till Dec.

- I heard something about a Shinhwa remix cd coming out in Sept (I can't remember which article exactly :sweatingbullets: ) Is this true?

- JunJin is somewhere promoting away in China

- Andy is working on his vocal and acting skills and appears every once in a while to whet our appetites before going MIA again

Am I missing anything here? :unsure:

Well, delays or not, I'll be waiting patiently (or at least trying valiantly to wait patiently) for all the albums. Better that they are taking so much care to make their work really really good than to rush it. Everything they do, all their solo activities are for Shinhwa - THEY WILL NEVER DISBAND!!! My poor Wannie is probably stressing about this latest rumor :tears:

5/21[news]9th jib release date postponed from sept to dec, 'Shinhwa is not disbanding'

omg december? they keep pushing their dates back.. the guys are so busy and working so hard :tears: so i can't blame them and the company for pushing back the date but i am still depressed. i waited until now and thought there was some hope. but isnt some of the shinhwa guys leaving next year? so they wont have time to promote? and of course shinhwa WILL NEVER DISBAND/BREAKUP!! they have been together for the longest time any other koren band has been together. i know they will never break up. but that just gave me a shock that the date is pushed back

EDIT

wow... i keep making the first posts and i feel guilty for not doing anything special >.<

Guest vietgirl604

yes everyone vote!!! minwoo is losing right now to kangta!!!

i don't know if minwoo deserves it, but he is sure a hot stud compared to the other people in the category.

so yah i guess i'm choosing it for looks (: talent wise that would be hard, cause brian joo is in there too soo very hard poll (:

but overall i want our minwooo to win. i want to win everything man!!

MinWoo is first place NOW...but even if he's not, he's not "losing" to anyone..he's 2nd place, or 3rd etc. Why think of it as he's losing to KangTa instead of, "Wow, he's second place!"

5/21[news]9th jib release date postponed from sept to dec, 'Shinhwa is not disbanding'

DECEMBER?! Oh my goodness...I thought it was Sept-Oct but now December?! THAT'S SO LONG lols. I guess I'll just have to wait. Oooh, maybe now I can get the CD as a Christmas gift instead of buying it on my own!!

Que Sera Sera: I personally really like this drama. It made me laugh lots, eyes widen and all that good stuff. Eric is indeed really hot in this one and I think it's his best drama yet. The plot of it is really good too and yeah..I'm only on the 4th episode but I'm loving it! :)

Guest yellowtulipx

Those who keep making up the stupid rumours must be punished! I hate it when such news came up, because they're NOT breaking up!

Eric is getting his Masters? Is it true?

I am so curious what the heck they are planning to do with the rest of the year before December comes?

You know how they can calm some of these influx of disbanding news? Update and clarify their schedule once and for all!!!

It is like they themselves do not know what they will be doing for sure or can't let the public know what is going on due to some unforeseen reasons.

I personally think GOOD should do a way better job than just "Reacting" to news each time.

The boys' different management companies and GOOD should work together to get this figured out and do something about it.

*end of venting*

Guest serawong

Arirang Voting as of May 22nd '07 9.28pm -

Minwoo: 83916(52.39%)

Kangta: 75773(47.31%)

Brian: 228(0.14%)

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

I just read in Shinhwa.biz forums on Shinhwa/Hyesung albums news. Since other members single activities are with different companies, it's not listed:

Hyesung 2nd jib: August 2007

Shinhwa Re-Mix: September 2007

Hyesung Special Edition: October 2007

Shinhwa 9th jib: December 2007

Also if you are interested:

Battle Single 2nd jib: May 2007

Battle Summer Album: July 2007

Batlle Album: August 2007

Battle Special Edition: November 2007

New Female Group Single: December 2007 (I wonder if these girls are the ones from Battle Shinhwa)

Credit: only4steve + Hyesung 2nd + jenny@hyesungangel + Dreamhyesung@shinhwa biz

ok...I'm having a brain overload from trying to process all this new info. If there is something missing/incorrect in this list could someone please correct me?

- So Sungie's album is delayed yet again till July or August...well, if it comes out in August, then it will be a nice birthday present for myself :lol:.

- DongWan is holding a fanmeeting for his album's preview which is still coming out in June

- Eric's cd has no date of release yet (or has there been a tentative date that I missed?)

- Eric was supposed to go into the military at the end of the year....but now he's postponed it again to finish his Masters? and mostly likely tour with Shinhwa in the beginning of 2008? - I was wondering about this when I heard the 9th jib was postponed till Dec.

- I heard something about a Shinhwa remix cd coming out in Sept (I can't remember which article exactly :sweatingbullets: ) Is this true?

- Andy is working on his vocal and acting skills and appears every once in a while to whet our appetites before going MIA again

Am I missing anything here? :unsure:

Well, delays or not, I'll be waiting patiently (or at least trying valiantly to wait patiently) for all the albums. Better that they are taking so much care to make their work really really good than to rush it. Everything they do, all their solo activities are for Shinhwa - THEY WILL NEVER DISBAND!!! My poor Wannie is probably stressing about this latest rumor :tears:

Guest SuperMan6

haha...wat is minwoo doing at a movie talk..?shldnt he be in the recording studio or smth..since its not veri long till his 3rd jib release...he look lik he's bored when he looked up to the ceiling or smth..but he's so cute when doing tt~ and seriously how thin he want to get..i mean he's onli left wit bones if u minus the muscles and stuff..he's alr so skinny..y does he still wanna eat onli vege to bring dwn his weighT? i bet he weighs lik 55kg or smth..definitely lesser than 60...poor bong...

Guest xmkaex

i've been missing for a few days without shinhwa T-T, and now its good to be back and going crazy over shinhwa once again.

Hearing recent news about possible ricmin collaboration in M's third album, I went and rewatched Ricmin's 'Reminisence' perf ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3xZtIKKWA0 ) during the Guerilla concert. Minwoo's 'Reminisence' and ricmin's perf is still as haunting as ever :)

great perf! ^-^

that reminds me on minwoo's "untouchable" album did eric or junjin rap in one of the songs. because one of the rappers voices sounded familiar, but im unsure about it

i forgot which song it was but i will check and you guys can verify it. ^-^

>>edit

intro & punch [sounds like eric]

and the song right before 'for you' [ sounds like junjin, oh yeah and this song in a soundtrack or anything, its ounds familiar]

Welcome back, Labingtatlo! ^^

According to the schedule of Open-World Entertainment, Minwoo Oppa is going to China for a concert on May 26th.

Hope many SHCJ fans in China can go support him! xD

does anyone know when he's gonna start his plans in the us?

oh yeah and is he collabing with anyone? haha can't wait for it.

-_______________- where do these people get these ideas of shinhwa disbanding. aish.

darn they push back the date for the 9th?..well i guess its good because all the members need to get done with their solo activites. haha it's always important for them to have some rest.

thanks for the update.

i know junjin is doing promos in china but what exactly is he doing? like fanmeeting/signings? shows?

and for dongwan's fanmeeting, does anyone know when and where its gonna take place? [>< i can't even attend but im just curious xD]

[07.05.22] (Pics) Minwoo @ DaeJongSang Movie Talk

he's looking so stylish & hot.. thanks for the lovely pictures!

Guest xbabii_M

[07.05.22] (Pics) Minwoo @ DaeJongSang Movie Talk

Minwoo is such a dork! Hehehe, he should be listening to the guy speak! LOL

But he seems like he's looking at the fans or maybe th sky???

LOL Anyhow, Minwoo is lookign great! like always!

9th jib in December?!?! Are you kidding me?!?! How am I going to wait that long??? Maybe they're trying to build up suspense?? LMAO! But the wait will be worth it! I can tell (:

Guest nutzie

yellowtulipx - i thought he already got it O_o" not sure though..

ginnie - i guess, it's more solo activities till december actually comes.. maybe they need more promo time since there are lots of solo albums for the fan to digest? i agree that good emg should've done a better job though.. they should keep the members on tv shows or something, so the fans will still see them even though they aren't doing much promo activities.. because.. we have nothing to spazz about.. hahaha..

anyways, i found something!! eusha eusha - minwoo andy remix =P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QLs4Z_pkbKI

i swear, i never get tired of this song.. even though the lyrics are too fast for me to follow, i still love the beat.. hey come on everybody singing in the sea~~

Guest justmoi

"it's customary for the fans to wait outside the tv station for

Shinhwa to finish recording their 'live shows'

and so there was this particular night where 200 fans were waiting outside for the boys to finish recording their SBS inkigayo live show.

There was a whole group of ruffians around the area[the kind that travel around at night on their motorbikes and cause trouble]

They started disturbing the fans by littering 'smoke-bombs' around

causing some of the fans to cough and even vomit

Somehow, Shinhwa got wind of the matter

and the 6 of them immediately stopped rehearsal and ran out

Dongwan sourced out about 40-50 taxi-drivers in the area

gave them money to ask them to circle around the tv station

to form a protective circle around the orange princesses

And when it was near dawn he called his friends from the motorbike house to come down.

Minwoo and Andy went out to the kim-bap store near the station

and just stood there for some time observing the situation

Junjin, Eric and Hyesung became part of the secuity force

driving around the tv station in their cars

and they left their car lights on so that the fans

can take comfort from the light [cos it was in the middle of the night]

Lastly, the members sat in a car

using a loud-speaker, they entertained the fans with funny stories

furthermore, the boys had to rush down to Japan

after inkigayo recording...but they chose not rest but to accompany the fans... "

I think the story was exaggerated from the fan's perspective but i do believe that it must have happened to some extent...

cos if all of it was true i'm sure we would've read a report on it esp the part where dong got 40-50 cab drivers to patrol the area..lol probably it was just 10 cab drivers...

Aw thats such a heartwarming story...even if it is exaggerated, i could see them doing a lot of that for their fans :) That is so Shinhwa, appreciating the worth of their fans and showing it....reminds me of when they won the Daesang and came out and cried with the fans crying outside! *sigh* *tear*

Thanks for sharing that!

Guest samshiku

yellowtulipx - i thought he already got it O_o" not sure though..

ginnie - i guess, it's more solo activities till december actually comes.. maybe they need more promo time since there are lots of solo albums for the fan to digest? i agree that good emg should've done a better job though.. they should keep the members on tv shows or something, so the fans will still see them even though they aren't doing much promo activities.. because.. we have nothing to spazz about.. hahaha..

i swear, i never get tired of this song.. even though the lyrics are too fast for me to follow, i still love the beat.. hey come on everybody singing in the sea~~

LOL the vid was sooo cute nat!!!!!!!

they could NOT remember the lyrics!! and only minwoo was seriously singing it..they looked kinda stressed but having fun at the same time hahaha..i bet if dongwan or more shinhwa members were there they would have started dancing

ahaha thanks for the pics of MinWoo Mal. He totally not paying attention and is just looking at random things, lol. I wonder what he's doing when he's stretching his arm out :lol:

Thanks for the link nat! I loved watching the radio show despite the fact that I couldn't understand a word except for the english spoken. MinDy looked tired but also looked like they were having fun - Andy couldn't stop laughing :wub:

Guest aindy

wow.. this was up in youtube?

i like this part of the Radio program.. especially when andy spoke some english words.. hehe..

thanks for sharing, nutzie..

Guest tenshiii0ox

I've been so busy with APs and stuff that I forgot about Shinhwa. I'm so behind. I'm gone from Shinhwa news for 2 months, and... wow. Lol. Are all the members in different entertainments now? That's what I hear from people.

Guest nutzie

I've been so busy with APs and stuff that I forgot about Shinhwa. I'm so behind. I'm gone from Shinhwa news for 2 months, and... wow. Lol. Are all the members in different entertainments now? That's what I hear from people.

only for solo activities..

dongwan is with H2 entertainment [i think his labelmates are kan mi yeon and i don't remember who the other one is..]

minwoo has M rising

andy has ND entertainment

eric has [what's the name again?]

hyesung and junjin are with good emg

i think that's the breakdown.. but for group activities, everything is still handled by good emg..

Archived