[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest serawong

Dear gals!!! ATTENTION PLS!!!

Arirang TV has a Viewer's Choice poll.

This week's topic is:

"Stars who have established themselves as solo artists after being part of a group!

Who was the most successful?"

Minwoo is one of the candidates.

Please vote and show him our support^^v

We have to register to vote but it's very easy.

This registration may be going to be helpful for next MKMF's voting.

Here's the link .

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Pops_Choice.as...mp;sys_lang=Eng

Tip off: Pisupisu@Shinwajj.com

rite now as of May 20 22:31 --

Minwoo : 8935(53.63%)

Kangta : 7434(44.62%)

Brian : 118(0.71%)

PLEASE VOTE!!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samshiku

Happy 1000 pages to the Shinhwa thread. But we've seen quite a few spamming posts on the way to page 1000. Let me remind you that we reserved the right to erase those spamming posts and this thread could go back to under 1000 pages. You all don't want this to happen, right? So, please do not spam.

i have asked before not to spam

please can everyone listen?? thanks

SORRY MODS!!!

hello guys PLS CONTROL yourselves!!! pls don't let this thread be classified under 'spamming-that's-why-we're-1000pgs'..the shinhwa thread has been praised before for its more qualitative posts.

-------------

UPDATE: Minwoo will be attending the "44th Daejong Film awards" which would be held on the 22nd of May bcos of Wontak's Angel..so expect to see new pics soon^^

AND! apparently, on minwoo.com/oceans[dunno which one was it] its states that minwoo will be launching his single on JUNE 28TH. its been speculated that he may be releasing his single FIRST BEFORE the album itself....^^

just a reminder.. please no spamming!!!!!!

for all ricsyung lover out there!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXLMbnfiDeI

oh and do you guys realize that at shinhwa 0210 fanmeeting eric and hyesung came into the conference room holding hands together??????

really? omg i gotta see that clip. ricsyung 4ever ^^ lol. theres more ricsyung going on these days rather than ricdy. *sigh* oh wellz i still have hope for ricdy!! *holds up ricdy love sign* lol (btw do u know if the clip is on youtube that you're talking about?

serawong thanks for telling us. im gonna go make an account and vote ^^ yay minwoo is in the lead. (wow never knew there were so many solo artists out there that came from groups.)

everyone's been speaking of eric collaborations lately, so i wanted to share a personal favorite ricmin work :)

"city of mine" eric raps in this, while minwoo sings. it's really growing on me - very laid back. i can just see them chilling out and recording this in studio together haha.

edit: ahh, i'm so sorry, i forgot about the file-sharing rule ^^

well if anyone wants the file, just pm me, i'd be happy to send it to you!

Guest vietgirl604

i just saw the Reminiscence perf... i dont know why, but everytime i listen to that song, i never thought that it was just eric and minu singing it... :P... didn't minu compose that song? i think i read it somewhere, but maybe i just got my facts confused :P

I'm not sure but I think MinWoo composed it.. but yeah, that perf took me SOOO long to find and when I did find it, it was heaven watching it! My two favorite Shinhwa members on stage doing a song together :D

everyone's been speaking of eric collaborations lately, so i wanted to share a personal favorite ricmin work :)

"city of mine" eric raps in this, while minwoo sings. it's really growing on me - very laid back. i can just see them chilling out and recording this in studio together haha.

enjoy! :)

Is this considered file sharing...? If it is, sorry, but please remove.

Ah, this thread has been getting so many warnings lately!! >.< I think I'm going to start PMing everyone that spams!!

Guest preetharaghu

hello everyone! I know i havent been very active and i apologize! I still follow this thread religiously.....Wow we reached thousand! YAY!

Anywho

Here is some news that i read in the shinhwachangjo site

First is that Dongwan and Son Ho Young are going to have a fanmeetin together! Its going to be a fanmeeting promoting his songs...and so ho young too!!

Also, Hyesung is going to release his album in july!!

Guest xbabii_M

hello everyone! I know i havent been very active and i apologize! I still follow this thread religiously.....Wow we reached thousand! YAY!

Anywho

Here is some news that i read in the shinhwachangjo site

First is that Dongwan and Son Ho Young are going to have a fanmeetin together! Its going to be a fanmeeting promoting his songs...and so ho young too!!

Also, Hyesung is going to release his album in july!!

really?!?! Hmmm... are Dongwan and Son Ho Young under the same company?

Ooh! Jyesung in July? well it's not that far away i guess

hopefully all of them will get to appear on shows together (:

thanks for the info!

Guest angel2nyt

^^ nop..son ho young is with another agency i forgot what it was

goodemg keeps on postponing hyesung's album

first it was may, then it became june now its july

can someone please tell me not to be impatient

hahaha

Guest jerrybabie26

UPDATE: Minwoo will be attending the "44th Daejong Film awards" which would be held on the 22nd of May bcos of Wontak's Angel..so expect to see new pics soon^^

AND! apparently, on minwoo.com/oceans[dunno which one was it] its states that minwoo will be launching his single on JUNE 28TH. its been speculated that he may be releasing his single FIRST BEFORE the album itself....^^

so is june 28th final?....

a single and an album???? i thought he was only coming out with an album?

so if he's coming out with one of each.... when will the album actually out come?

i just voted at arirang and so far, kangta's leading now :( can we vote more than once? hmmm... maybe i'll try again later hehehehe

i just hope they dont end up postponing albums till november... or even longer...

Guest kfosho

yay we did it!!!!! finally we passed the 1000 mark (:

so wat is up with shinhwa these days??

i've been trying to download some old shows like when htey were in heroine 6 around their 7th jib and the love letters they used to do.

goodness those were the days!

but itss soo slow! so i actually haven't watched anything yet.

is que sera sera really good. like is it better than.....like my name is kim sam soon? or like compare it to something. cause i wanna watch it, but ifs its not that good then i don't want to waste my time downolading it and stuff. as much as i love to see eric's handsome face i cannot wait and be patient for clubbox to download my stuff.

hyesung is gonna relase in july!!!??! thats way to long. its more than a month!!! arggg i thought it would be like maybe 3 more weeks at most or something. i feel liek i've been wating for a long long time

gosh i'm sorry everyone. i'm really compalining a lot in here huh? ahah i'll stop now.

soo how is our minwoo doing???/ ive been relaly into him lately. cause i havne't really noticed how hot he was until a couple of months ago. but yah he really is hot. cause i always thought only eric was good looking, but as the years past i see that all of shinhwa is good looking. or maybe its just their charisma that makes them like that.

so hyesung will release his album in july??

but im really excited for this..

and now i will have to wait again for almost two months since june is coming..

haha..

and what about junjin, eric and andy??

what're they up to??

btw.. congrats on the 1000th page!!

Guest kfosho

June 28?? Wait so Dongwan, Hyesung, & Minwoo are going to release their albums in June????

hmph! i thought that they were all going to release a full album but guess not

but it's all good since there's going to be multiple albums (:

June is going to be great!

hope i get to go to Korea this summer, than i will be their in time to see them perform and everything Heheheh

can't wait until they do promotions!

--- EDIT ---

OMG! Did I just own the 1000th page?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh baby! I'm so surprised and happy and excited and everything!

Will be back to post some things (:

Hehehehe, I'm so happy!

But I kind of feel bad

I think other people deserves this post more than me =X

sorry... and please don't kill me LOL

Hehehe, made some icons (:

ahaha don't feel bad!!! as long as we got to the 1000 page!!! yay!!! and you are a shinhwa fan soo its all good man! but if you weren't...then....ahah nothig would happen, cause we still got to the 1000 page!! yay for shinhwa forum!!soo lucky you are going to korea!!! if you go and meet them, please tell us your story alright. stories of ppl who encountered stars make me feel as if i was there (:

wait so everyone is releasing their albums in june

i heard minwoo is doing some sort of US stuff

we are on our 1000th page and xxtine isnt here, nor is krizza

oh well

wow..

those are a lot of videos..

i dont have time right now..

but i hope i can help next time

yah so anyone have more news on minwoo doing stuff in the US. he can't even speak english very well..actually i dono't really recall him speaking at all. maybe his dance moves would make up for his english (:

Dear gals!!! ATTENTION PLS!!!

Arirang TV has a Viewer's Choice poll.

This week's topic is:

"Stars who have established themselves as solo artists after being part of a group!

Who was the most successful?"

Minwoo is one of the candidates.

Please vote and show him our support^^v

We have to register to vote but it's very easy.

This registration may be going to be helpful for next MKMF's voting.

Here's the link .

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Pops_Choice.as...mp;sys_lang=Eng

Tip off: Pisupisu@Shinwajj.com

rite now as of May 20 22:31 --

Minwoo : 8935(53.63%)

Kangta : 7434(44.62%)

Brian : 118(0.71%)

PLEASE VOTE!!!!

yes everyone vote!!! minwoo is losing right now to kangta!!!

i don't know if minwoo deserves it, but he is sure a hot stud compared to the other people in the category.

so yah i guess i'm choosing it for looks (: talent wise that would be hard, cause brian joo is in there too soo very hard poll (:

but overall i want our minwooo to win. i want to win everything man!!

i know this is a real stupid question, cause it seems like everyone else knows what it is but what is spamming. i looked for the meaning but i can't seem to find it, maybe i'm not looking at the right places. but yah i want to know what it is soo i don't get in trouble for doing it. so far i haven't gotten trouble so maybe i should just continue on with what i'm doing but jst in case (:

soo yah someone said that spamming is like saying "shinhwa fighting" or "eric is soo hot"?? soo yah i don't understand this spamming. can someone hlep please (: thanks man.

ahah now i'm scared to say shinhwa fighing and stuff (:

Guest prizzyy

anyone knows of any latest updates on shinhwa?

i'm just guessing

hyesung- still building muscules and fine-tuning his 2nd jib.

junjin-doing alot of promo in china

andy-training to be an actor

minwoo-busying himself with dongwan(first customer?)

dongwan-recording his solo debut

eric-holidaying?

lol is eric really holidaying? =D he seems busy, but if he is really holiday, i feel VERY happy for him! its a break from his hectic schedule! =)

jinnie is still with china? promoting what? still his album!? if thats so its like very long already!

kris (hyesungstory) was just telling me about the estimated sales of hyesung 2nd jib! ^^

and it seems like a 2nd jib special edition is confirmed or something! but its highly likely for a special edition, since its postponing and postponing! with all the photoshoots haha!

im SUPER excited to see the members' solo images! especially wannie! it must be super cute! =D

i dont mind sungie's album being released later! can save for special ed! =D

oh yes, regarding the voting one, i did not vote, cos the site had problems with me logging in.

i would choose kangta, seriously, kangta is a much better candidate in terms of who is the most successful solo!

i dont know, perhaps im biased <33 =X

Guest samshiku

ahaha don't feel bad!!! as long as we got to the 1000 page!!! yay!!! and you are a shinhwa fan soo its all good man! but if you weren't...then....ahah nothig would happen, cause we still got to the 1000 page!! yay for shinhwa forum!!soo lucky you are going to korea!!! if you go and meet them, please tell us your story alright. stories of ppl who encountered stars make me feel as if i was there (:

yah so anyone have more news on minwoo doing stuff in the US. he can't even speak english very well..actually i dono't really recall him speaking at all. maybe his dance moves would make up for his english (:

yes everyone vote!!! minwoo is losing right now to kangta!!!

i don't know if minwoo deserves it, but he is sure a hot stud compared to the other people in the category.

so yah i guess i'm choosing it for looks (: talent wise that would be hard, cause brian joo is in there too soo very hard poll (:

but overall i want our minwooo to win. i want to win everything man!!

i know this is a real stupid question, cause it seems like everyone else knows what it is but what is spamming. i looked for the meaning but i can't seem to find it, maybe i'm not looking at the right places. but yah i want to know what it is soo i don't get in trouble for doing it. so far i haven't gotten trouble so maybe i should just continue on with what i'm doing but jst in case (:

soo yah someone said that spamming is like saying "shinhwa fighting" or "eric is soo hot"?? soo yah i don't understand this spamming. can someone hlep please (: thanks man.

ahah now i'm scared to say shinhwa fighing and stuff (:

it's OK to say 'shinhwa fighting' etc but it MUST be accompanied by USEFUL comments like the contribution of information and news/ contribution to ongoing useful discussions like when will shinhwa start activities or when 'minwoo will be coming out with a single/album' and such...OR [my fave] just post pictures you FOUND, HAVE or MADE

----------------------------

5/21[news]9th jib release date postponed from sept to dec, 'Shinhwa is not disbanding'

'Shinhwa is not disbanding'

Rumors has been circulating among fans of disbandment due to the recent news of all the members of popular group Shinhwa going solo and also the postponing of the release of their 9th jib album, prompting their official managing company to make such a statement.

One of Shinhwa's members received edaily's call on the 21st and said 'although the album has been postponed, plans for release remains unchanged.'

Shinhwa had originally planned to release their 9th jib in autumn this year but pushed it back to December, rumors of disbandment then started to spread. To make things worse, this news was after the tirade of news about how the members are all going solo with different labels, making the rumors even more convincing.

Shinhwa's Andy, Eric and Minwoo has recently opened their own entertainment companies while Kim Dongwan has signed on with H2 ENTER.

To refute rumors, the members firmly replied that 'because we're all working so hard for our solo acts, there's definitely no disbanding to talk about. We are very serious with our respective acts and simply encouraging and motivating each other to do better'.

They added, "Although individually we're all going in different directions but we have always and will continue to be friends who rely on each other no matter what","Even when some of us go off into army, shinhwa activities will not cease."

Shinhwa's management has also denied the rumors. GOODemg officials says that "anu discussions about the release of the album is only between them and the shinhwa members","and that it will be a wonderful present for all the fans wo have waited patiently for more than a year for it."

Source:edaily&da capo

Transjojoyu7@shinhwachina+muniku@shinhwachangjo

Please take out with proper credits

EDIT: i just posted more couple pics and gifs on the pic thread^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...iew=getlastpost

and pls check the pgs before for gifs^^

Guest serawong

Quote update on the Votes at Arirang -

As of 21st May 2007 9.40pm

Minwoo - 32355(54.35%)

Kangta - 26779(44.98%)

Brian - 192(0.32%)

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

More delays? By nature, I'm very impatient person and Shinhwa is sure teaching me to be patient! I'll have complete white hair by the time I get all the albums:

Hyesung - delayed - July or August?

Dongwan - June?

Minwoo - June?

Eric - forgot which month?

Shinhwa - December?

There's so many delayed, I can't keep up anymore. :(

5/21[news]9th jib release date postponed from sept to dec, 'Shinhwa is not disbanding'

In my opinion, QSS is not good as MNIKSS but it is worth watching Eric's handsome face.

is que sera sera really good. like is it better than.....like my name is kim sam soon? or like compare it to something. cause i wanna watch it, but ifs its not that good then i don't want to waste my time downolading it and stuff. as much as i love to see eric's handsome face i cannot wait and be patient for clubbox to download my stuff.

Guest nutzie

kfosho - if you don't want to wait for the download, maybe you can try watching a couple of episodes at veoh [uploaded by crystalis, but they're not set on private] and see whether you like it.. personally though, i really recommend it.. i'm not sure if it's better than my name is kim sam soon [since i didn't finish watching it] but definitely recommend it.. it's not just because i get to see my colorful brat, but i like the character interactions as well..

and like xh said, spamming is something that doesn't contribute to the usefulness of the thread.. if you say something like "i love shinhwa" or "eric is hot", isn't that given? i mean, isn't that why we end up here anyway? if you don't love shinhwa, you won't be here in the first place right? and that's why those sentences are considered spamming.. also, personal conversation that has nothing to do with shinhwa is considered spamming.. fangirling or spazzing is fine, to a certain extent.. for example "oh my God, andy's so cute in haja go!! he was in this pink costume thingy and he looks like a blown up bubble gum" something like this is acceptable..

xh - wait, i don't get it.. the album is released in december, and eric's going to the army in the same month.. how's that gonna work? he's not gonna take part in the promo activities? and it means they don't qualify for this year's daesang? what the hell is happening? but i don't get it.. everytime the members follow their solo activities, they're always rumored to disband.. don't you get tired of speculating really? they've gone on for 9 years, and they keep saying that they won't disband.. why do they have to keep saying that? -_-" dumbos..

To me, QSS is more than Eric's handsome face. It does not justify the series to dismiss this as another pretty-face fanfare. It certainly does not dissapoint those that fell in love with this series. I watch it for Eric initially but I fell in love with the quirkiness of the plot, the incredible soundtrack that fits the storyline immensely, brilliant ensemble for the directing, acting, editing, wardrobe and writing. It is really a team that makes this work..

Word of caution though..QSS is not for everybody. You either like it or you don't. It does not try to please anybody at all. That's what I absolutely adore about it ..it is bold. It will remain a classic to me.

This is Eric's best acting job to date, in my opinion. =)

Archived