[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

17/2 [diary] Dongwan: After the performance ended..

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

写字的是哥哥呀题目:[东万]公演结束了之后..

Its oppa! (2007-02-17 02:13:35 Hit: 15)

Title: After the performance ended..

Because i feel so empty that im going crazy..

Although the claps and cheering was wonderful

I was very happy when singing..

But merely standing on the stage,

I cant concentrate on my tasks...

p.s: While soaking in the bath tub, i was singing, but got complaints by neighbours.. TT

credits// GOOD EMG + yujin@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=750.0

haha if i were the neighbors i would push my ears up against the wall just to hear him sing..muhaha :ph34r:

then invite all you guys over and have a free dongwan concert. :P xD or maybe even record it!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest katelin_kim

first thing igotta say is "HAPY LATE BIRTHDAY MY "BELOVED" ERIC"

THERE ARE SO MUCH THINGS GOING these past months,

i was shocked when Jung da Rin is dead. and how nice of M went to her funeral

Dongwan is scuh a dork by he is my dork, so it is ok, seems like he is getting hotter and hotter, naked scene, woa that too much info right there LOL ( actually i watched it already )

Junjin package, lucky that i did not buy the first edition coz this one is enven hotter and smexier( is that a word) anyways, i am gonna get it for sure. love his pics, he is hot as ever

Minwoo, woa, that "dude" knows how to make him hot. Everyone knows him hot, even he, himself knows him hot too. He is just trying to take away our breath by every minutes we lasts with him.( exaggerating)

Back to Eric, he is getting hotter than before( his hair is growing back duh), love his randomness in the fanmeeting, he is just a dork as DW( wait, Shinhwa memebers are all dork , adorable dork) i just don't like his long top, it is ...i don't know, it is just not fitted him

nevermind he is still as hot as" chili pepper" LOL

Guest kriza_09

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

p.s: While soaking in the bath tub, i was singing, but got complaints by neighbours.. TT

credits// GOOD EMG + yujin@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=750.0

------

perhaps he was worried about his solo album??

Guest himang34

[diary] Dongwan: After the performance ended..

the first line sounds scary!!

hmmm no wonder alot of artiste suffer from depression..

is cos of the big contrast on and off stage..

after all the cheering and clapping ends..

left silence and loneliness.. hmmm..

but the last line still shows his humor side..

oppa..

dun feel pressure or stress abt ur upcoming album..

i am sure it will be a hit!!

and ur show..

isnt the rating rising :)

everything is goin well.. cheer up k wannie..

and i saw the 8th fanmeeting videos on youtube!!

haha eric oppa is so cute and farnie!!

and wow his breathe is so strong!! he can blow away all

the candles with one breathe!!

amazing!!

haha and the oil and water moments!!

the lickin~~~

omg.. hahaaaaa x n timessss

edit: AZA!! i own a page again!! happy happy happy!!

anw here is some pics on the fanmeeting.. :)

start.jpg

sungie oppa lookin at the knife wearily..

haaa

oilnwater.jpg

omg here it goes!! i can hear all the ricsyung screaming!!

ericfavpost.jpg

eric oppa fav pose :sweatingbullets:

haha.. the pics are not enuff to describe how fun the fanmeeting is!!

it will be nice if im there.. but since im not..

is nice to watch all these news and reports and fancam :)

Shinhwa - MBC Section TV Shinhwa 8th fanmeet (cn sub)

Shinhwa - ETN News, 8th fanmeet, MIS:0210

and there is this youtube user kassuma who upload alot of the fancam :)

EDIT 2: x shinhwa lova x > Shinhwa releases a Winter Story 2006-2007 on January 25 2007..

this is the track list:

DISC 1

01 Girls Exclusive (Korean Lyric Ver.)

02 예쁘잖아 ("isnt it beautiful")

03 The Days

04 The Days (Instrumental)

DISC 2

01 Girls Exclusive

02 Throw my fist (Japanese version)

03 Midnight Girl (Japanese Version)

04 Paradise

05 僕の心には太陽がある

06 Highway Star (Featuring Vocal Emyli)

07 Time Machine (Japanese Version)

08 The Street

09 Sun Flower ~ Happy Birthday ~

10 weak ~ 君を失くして ~

11 You're my Everything

12 Once In a Lifetime (English Version)

13 Shooting Star (Yukihiro Fukutomi Remix)

DISC 3 (DVD)

01 Shinhwa Winter Story 2006-2007 Making

02 2006 Shinhwa Asia Tour "State of the Art"

- 2006 Shinhwa Asia Tour "State of the Art" in Shanghai

- 2006 Shinhwa Asia Tour "State of the Art" in Thai

- 2006 Shinhwa Asia Tour "State of the Art" in Singapore

- 2006 Shinhwa Asia Tour "State of the Art" in Japan

03 Shinhwa in Korea

- X Man

- Lottelia CF Sketch

- The 8th Album 1st Debut

- inspiration #1 Making

04 Shinhwa in Japan

- Promotion

- Fanmeeting

disc 2 is actually their japanese inspiration album..

the new songs are in disc 1 :)

the song in bold is the main song..

this is the MV on youtube.. nice and touching MV

Shinhwa - Winter Story 2006-2007 MV (eng subbed)

EDIT 3: nutzie > haha i rewatch it!! haha.. i understand how 'strong' eric blow is already..

haha..!!

so cute!! before this i mus be too busy concentrating on wannie expression!!

haha he looks so amazed!! C-U-T-E

Guest x shinhwa lova x

does shinhwa have a new album after "state of the art"?

because after xman (feb. 11) there was a shinhwa song that i've never heard of.

and it seemed new to me.

so if it is, let me know so i can go buy it (:

thanks

himang34 - hahahaha.. you think that eric's blow is so powerful?? you should rewatch the thing, and while you do that, look at minwoo, and you'll understand how powerful eric's blow was.. i was laughing when i saw the scene..

Guest theLEGEND

does shinhwa have a new album after "state of the art"?

because after xman (feb. 11) there was a shinhwa song that i've never heard of.

and it seemed new to me.

so if it is, let me know so i can go buy it (:

thanks

The newest album that has been released is Winter Story 2006-2007 Album but I don't think the songs from the latest album were ever played on X-Man before. Maybe you can tell me which episode it was from (new or old xman) and I can help you with the song's title :)

Guest 2buckytosmoke

I CANT WAIT FOR THEYRE NEW ALBUM I WILL DEFINETLY PURCHASE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SUPPORT SHINHWA ALL THE WAY DONT GET FAKE COPIES PLEASE

I bought 2 state of the ART LOL

Guest chopsticksandspoon

oh my gosh i see the word empty.

WAN NO!~

never ever use it....

never ever use it wan.

empty is sucha scary word.

:tears::tears::tears:

i want to swim/canoe with linh to korea right now and pour a gallon of LOVE into wannie's heart....

while linh goes off to kidnap eric with our rice sacks. :ph34r:

the neighbors complained?

AISH.

STUPID NEIGHBORS.

I'D KILL TO BE HIS NEIGHBOR AND THEY COMPLAIN?

i don't care if he sets up a stage and sings in the wee hours of the morning....

WA!~

dongwannie singing... :blush:

my mom even said his voice was wonderful!~

me, my two sisters and my mom were watching LOVELETTER SEASON 1 with han ji hye and there was apart where they sang for her one of my fave shinhwa songs because sungie rapped in it, then when it was wannie's turn to sing:

mom: i like that guys voice better than the others'

me: REALLY??????????? MOM I LOVE YOU!~

mom: haha

me: MA, that's DONGWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mom: ah! the one who is really good looking?

me: MOM I REALLY DO LOVE YOU!!!

see????

HOW CAN THEY EFFING COMPLAIN?????????

Guest s3xyminwoo

oh my gosh i see the word empty.

WAN NO!~

never ever use it....

never ever use it wan.

empty is sucha scary word.

:tears::tears::tears:

i want to swim/canoe with linh to korea right now and pour a gallon of LOVE into wannie's heart....

while linh goes off to kidnap eric with our rice sacks. :ph34r:

the neighbors complained?

AISH.

STUPID NEIGHBORS.

I'D KILL TO BE HIS NEIGHBOR AND THEY COMPLAIN?

i don't care if he sets up a stage and sings in the wee hours of the morning....

WA!~

dongwannie singing... :blush:

my mom even said his voice was wonderful!~

me, my two sisters and my mom were watching LOVELETTER SEASON 1 with han ji hye and there was apart where they sang for her one of my fave shinhwa songs because sungie rapped in it, then when it was wannie's turn to sing:

mom: i like that guys voice better than the others'

me: REALLY??????????? MOM I LOVE YOU!~

mom: haha

me: MA, that's DONGWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mom: ah! the one who is really good looking?

me: MOM I REALLY DO LOVE YOU!!!

see????

HOW CAN THEY EFFING COMPLAIN?????????

i totally agree

how can they complain?!?!

there are thousands of people who just wishes they could live next to him!

your mom is so cute LOL

hope this doesn't offend you or your mother in anyway ^^

"The one who is really good looking?" LOL (:

in shinhwa who isn't good looking?!? LOL

Guest chopsticksandspoon

i totally agree

how can they complain?!?!

there are thousands MILLIONS of people who just wishes they could live next to him!

your mom is so cute LOL

hope this doesn't offend you or your mother in anyway ^^

"The one who is really good looking?" LOL (:

in shinhwa who isn't good looking?!? LOL

I KNOW.

they're too erm... UNGRATEFUL!~

:fury: :fury: :fury:

me and linh are gonna swim to korea and shoot them one by one!!!

AHAHHAAH!~

lols. when she said that i totally started screaming like a little fangirl.

HAHA!~

of course my two sisters weren't too happy because their favorite didn't get those compliments that much.

you see, i love dongwan. my sister joey loves sungie. my other sister, alex, loves minu (formerly andy). and my mom hates shinhwa. well, she dislikes us being total fangirls over them. so she says that shinhwa are ugly and stuff BUT when she saw their group pic she pointed dongwan and said, "this is the only good looking one."

PUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!~

of course they all rebelled. well, i did because heck. JIN IS HOT. ERIC IS GORGEOUS. ANDY IS CUTE. SUNGIE IS CHARMING. AND MINU IS SEX, i mean, SEXY. :sweatingbullets:

but yeah, i was happy because my wannie got my mom's approval.

from then on she'd give little comments when we're watching shinhwa clips about dongwan's looks and how the others aren't as good looking as he is. but when we were watching SOTA SEOUL CONCERT, she saw minu and said that he was good looking too!!!!!!! and then when we were watching LOVELETTER SEASON 1 HA JI WON, she said that junjin was a little bit handsome.

YESH!~

it's improving.

PUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!~

don't worry, i'm not offended.

lols, i think my mom would find it funny to be called cute.

EDIT:

thanks for supporting PROJECT ORANGE.

and you're using one of the bsets i made :blush:

The newest album that has been released is Winter Story 2006-2007 Album but I don't think the songs from the latest album were ever played on X-Man before. Maybe you can tell me which episode it was from (new or old xman) and I can help you with the song's title :)

they didn't play the song in xman, but they played it after xman.. they showed about 1/3-1/2 of the song following the credits of xman.. i was quite shocked when suddenly i saw minwoo talking to a sea of orange, before realizing it was the new song =P

oh by the way, the title is "isn't it beautiful", if anybody's wondering..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

they didn't play the song in xman, but they played it after xman.. they showed about 1/3-1/2 of the song following the credits of xman.. i was quite shocked when suddenly i saw minwoo talking to a sea of orange, before realizing it was the new song =P

PUAHAHHAHAHAH!~

you must have had a heart attack nat!~

me, on the other hand, was innocently watching KBS WORLD when suddenly, it's time for their "MUSIC BREAK" where they show random music videos.

AND THEN THEY SHOWED IT!!!!!!!

ARDFGH.

PUAHAHAHAHHAHAH~

i was so high i started jumping up and down!!!!!

haha,

then i recorded it on my phone even if there were black lines caus eof the radiation.

watching it in youtube is a great thing, downloading the mv and watching it whenever is wonderful.

BUT TO REALLY SEE IT ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

*DIES*

Guest sunnydays.

I KNOW.

they're too erm... UNGRATEFUL!~

:fury: :fury: :fury:

me and linh are gonna swim to korea and shoot them one by one!!!

AHAHHAAH!~

lols. when she said that i totally started screaming like a little fangirl.

HAHA!~

of course my two sisters weren't too happy because their favorite didn't get those compliments that much.

you see, i love dongwan. my sister joey loves sungie. my other sister, alex, loves minu (formerly andy). and my mom hates shinhwa. well, she dislikes us being total fangirls over them. so she says that shinhwa are ugly and stuff BUT when she saw their group pic she pointed dongwan and said, "this is the only good looking one."

PUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!~

of course they all rebelled. well, i did because heck. JIN IS HOT. ERIC IS GORGEOUS. ANDY IS CUTE. SUNGIE IS CHARMING. AND MINU IS SEX, i mean, SEXY. :sweatingbullets:

from then on she'd give little comments when we're watching shinhwa clips about dongwan's looks and how the others aren't as good looking as he is. but when we were watching SOTA SEOUL CONCERT, she saw minu and said that he was good looking too!!!!!!! and then when we were watching LOVELETTER SEASON 1 HA JI WON, she said that junjin was a little bit handsome.

YESH!~

it's improving.

PUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!~

don't worry, i'm not offended.

lols, i think my mom would find it funny to be called cute.

EDIT:

LOL. Krizza. (: It's good that you & your mom are close. My mom doesn't even know that I fangirl over Shinhwa. =__=;; If she knew, she'd ban me from the computer forever. LOLOL. Hahaha, omgg, seriously, everyone in Shinhwa is so goodlooking. *___*; <3 HOW CAN ANYONE THINK THAT ERIC IS UGLY?!?! T______T;; Blind, I tell you. LOL. But yeah, each & every single Shinhwa member has a trait about them that makes them really handsome/goodlooking/cute/hot/sexxy. >:] Oh baby yes. HAHA<3 That's cool that your sisters like Shinhwa too ~~ My sister & brother think that it's weird I listen to Kpop & Jpop & watch other asian movies. My parents, too. -___-;; Oh well. :P I don't really care ^__~

watching it in youtube is a great thing, downloading the mv and watching it whenever is wonderful.

BUT TO REALLY SEE IT ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

*DIES*

OMGGGG

I TOTALLY AGREE!!

Dude, once, I was just watching TV, & I was flipping through the channels... I flip to this channel, & it said KBS or whatever on the top, & GUESS WHO I SEE! ANDYYY! :D I startd to scream, but I realized my mom was in the next room, so kept the screaming to myself & I just started smiling like crazy. LOL. I didn't even know I had a channel that showed KBS... I was so happy to see a Shinhwa member. You're totally right, it's so much more awesome when you see on TV, as opposed to on Youtube. I dont' know why. ^__^; But yeah, now at night (I think KBS only comes on at night), whenever I'm bored, I change the channel to KBS & I hope to see the Shinhwa guys. LOLOL. So far, i've caught JunJin, Andy, & Eric. >:] <3 I also watch Infinite Challenge sometimes. HAHAAH~~

Guest s3xyminwoo

so she says that shinhwa are ugly and stuff BUT when she saw their group pic she pointed dongwan and said, "this is the only good looking one."

PUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!~

YESH!~

it's improving.

EDIT:

Even though I am a Minwoo fan, i must say, Dongwan has a handsome face (as well as a "nice" body :blush: )

i agree with you. all the shinhwa members have something about them that makes you attracted to them. whether it be their hotness, cuteness, charm, etc.

I just want to say this, even though you said it already (:

MINWOO IS HOT!!!!! LOL

And I love your b-sets (:

wish I had skills like you

P.S. I am loving your b-set of eric and hyesung ^^ sexy~

Guest angelix

[Pics] 02/19 Shinhwa At Valentine Super Live Concert (02/14) 2007 (Lots)

No Hotlinking & Quote. Take Out With Full Proper Credits

Click on pictures to view full size :)

t_1171846904sm_ff1f31b.jpg t_1171846904sm_418011e.jpg t_1171846904sm_d850bfa.jpg t_1171846904sm_06a8b1b.jpg t_1171846904sm_fd030b6.jpg t_1171846904sm_d07d59f.jpg t_1171846904sm_14465e2.jpg t_1171846904sm_6700354.jpg t_1171846904sm_06c2d45.jpg t_1171846904sm_8a96046.jpg t_1171846904sm_af49a7a.jpg t_1171846904sm_1504360.jpg t_1171846904sm_bb5cd82.jpg t_1171846904sm_1136890.jpg t_1171846904sm_ca1c54e.jpg t_1171846904sm_39056ab.jpg t_1171846904sm_a6e246e.jpg t_1171846904sm_6184965.jpg t_1171846904sm_2a24cf3.jpg t_1171846904sm_8f8747b.jpg t_1171846904sm_fa44001.jpg t_1171846904sm_3e1b28e.jpg t_1171846904sm_ef01e05.jpg t_1171846904sm_ef6dba0.jpg t_1171846904sm_0af5ab7.jpg t_1171846904sm_1a0f1e9.jpg t_1171846904sm_29d7ef1.jpg t_1171846904sm_8a4097b.jpg t_1171846904sm_a53667c.jpg t_1171846904sm_485cc60.jpg t_1171846904sm_4c913e4.jpg t_1171846904sm_283a8d2.jpg t_1171846904sm_a515ea3.jpg t_1171846904sm_9475dc5.jpg t_1171846904sm_5ec3bd6.jpg t_1171846904sm_5ef7019.jpg t_1171846904sm_40e8fd2.jpg t_1171846904sm_e8b93d9.jpg t_1171846904sm_aa7f430.jpg

CLICK to view more ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=775.0

Credits : Kanpooh + Brokore + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net.forum

[Pics] Eric In BASSO 2007 S/S Catalogue

No Hotlinking & Quote. Take Out With Full Proper Credits

Click on pictures to view full size :)

t_11716087442m_4673c98.jpg t_11716087442m_2d16cc6.jpg t_11716087442m_09cde4c.jpg t_11716087442m_2eafc03.jpg t_11716087442m_c69b9e5.jpg

t_11716087443m_28bd2d0.jpgt_11716087443m_eda602c.jpg t_11716087443m_b979fb1.jpg t_11716087443m_1d2a355.jpg t_11716087443m_0e30add.jpg

Credits : Oceans six + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=774.0

Guest angel2nyt

2/20 [diary] (Dongwan) Dreamgirls

Author: Dongwan

2007-02-20 14:31:27

The best music movie...

No actor should miss this movie...

Although I watched it just because of Beyonce... ^^;

Jennifer Hudson's performance really is... Bravo!!

Credits: Good EMG (source), yujin@bestshinhwa (cn translation), cognizantfire@angelicalharmony (eng translation), angelicalharmony, cognizantfire@shinhwachangjo, shinhwachangjo

Guest chrysalis_9

the first line sounds scary!!

hmmm no wonder alot of artiste suffer from depression..

is cos of the big contrast on and off stage..

same here...when i read it i was like :o then the last line was funny tho..be strong wannie..btw,is anyone here know which episode in xman dat wannie become the xman n they already knew it actually becos he kinda reveal it or sumthing??

The best music movie...

Credits: Good EMG (source), yujin@bestshinhwa (cn translation), cognizantfire@angelicalharmony (eng translation), angelicalharmony, cognizantfire@shinhwachangjo, shinhwachangjo

whoa...he likes beyonce??i'm gonna watch this movie becos of wannie oppa... :wub:

Guest sunnydays.

[Pics] 02/19 Shinhwa At Valentine Super Live Concert (02/14) 2007 (Lots)

[Pics] Eric In BASSO 2007 S/S Catalogue

OMGGG SHINHWA PICTURES!! ~~ Wahh, the guys look great at the Valentine's Concert. (: Wow, I wish I could've gotten... that would've been the best Valentine's of my life. (; Spending the day with the Shinhwa boys... LOL oh wow<3 Thanks so much. (: AND MORE ERIC BASSO PICTURES!! Wowwww, this totally makes my day! Haha~~

The best music movie...

OMGGGGGGGG

DONGWAN!

I'm so happy, because I totally loved this movie too. (: I LOOVE singing & music from those years, so I definately loved the movie. HAHA Beyonce... makes me jealous. (; Jennifer Hudson definately WAS incredible.

Haha, i'm so happy that i have something in common with Dongwan. :D :D <3

Archived