[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

I just saw an english subbed 2007 Valentine greeting of Shinhwa for their japanese fans. You might want to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHCmHupUcgc

It's so sweet of them to have Valentine Messages for the fans.

P.S. If only I can remember what I did with my boys' Valentine token gift I bought for them. I hid them so they won't find them and NOW I CAN'T find them. I hid them too well! LOL! I really need memory pill! LOL!

As someone mentioned, it depends on where you live. Annyoung is in Garden Grove in US so when I ordered my DVD, first time it took 2-3 days and I got my pre-ordered Winterstory 2006-07 DVD in 1-2 days because I'm close by. They only charged little less than $2 for shipping. Of course since I'm in US, I was charged sales tax but LOVED their quick service.

LOL hope u can find the gifts. everytime i try to look for something i never find it but when i dont need it . its just.. there lol! xD i have bad memory sometimes too -_____- yes i admit and im soo young >.<

Shinhwa looked a little awkward in the Valentine messages clip because they had to speak Japanese =D I think they had to read from a paper or something ^^

yeah i think some of them were reading from a paper a little cuz their eye balls were wandering sometimes. LOL! yes i looked at their eyes balls :P

I couldn't wait so I watched it on youtube first and they are just TOO CUTE! Thank you for sharing.

It's funny that Dongwan saids he's waiting for chocolates from all the fans when he just wrote in his diary he hate chocolate! LOL!

lol i thought the same thing, haha he's all like "hope to recieve lots of chocolates fom everyone" but in his diary he wrote "stop giving chocolates" XDDD

i loved today cuz i hada shinhwa full day ^^ so... i had....

1) orange roses from my friends.cuz i requested orange lol! XD cuz we can buy roses at our school and we recieve them at the end of the day. but u needa buy the roses btw the roses are on my desk right now XD.

2) an orange vitamin drink frm the store lol XD

3) u know? the most beatiful thing is seeing some people in school accuatly having orange balloons and i realized they were shinhwa fans too ^^ since they dont like in korea and they know about that valentines thingy in korea shinhwa are attending they brought the orange ballons in honor of shinhwa and for the school decoration ^^ lol

yeah and thats about it, but... HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lokeyee

[02/14][JP]LeeMinWoo Solo Concert confirm

May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

Thanks to all the fans who have been giving support to Shinhwa.

Now wer are announcing : LeeMinWoo will held a concert during March in Japan , the news has been confirmed.

About the concert's detail, we will announce it righ the japan official webpage soon.

Credits to:

Source:日本官网

Cn Trans:holaiker@bestshinhwa.com

Eng Trans:amane@http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

FROM : ==> http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA/inde...?showtopic=2136

michikolatinolove - hmm i can't type in korean in this comp [i haven't figured out how ^^"] but i can romanize the title for you.. hold on, let me look it up.. it's yebbeujanha [direct romanization ^^'] for the title in korean characters, maybe mommie alice can help? oh right, stupid me, i just realized i can copy paste it -____- 예쁘잖아 <-- there you go, the korean title *yay*

lexine - i realized that too!! only hyesung and dongwan looked confident.. and minwoo, but maybe it's just because his eyes are too small to see =P but eric and andy are so obvious, along with junjin, who's looking under the screen.. and they're reading like a newscaster, in one tone.. even newscaster doesn't read the news in one tone.. hahaha.. i told my friend about this, and she got amused.. see, even from the caps that mal posted, you can see their eyes.. hahahha..

mommie alice - you're so cute, you got your kids valentine's day presents.. my parents couldn't be bothered.. by the way, happy valentine's day to you too!! yes, like riz, my valentine are shinhwa guys, and specifically, linh riz and i are sharing eric this valentine =P

Thank you Mal for the link.

I WANT to join the women in the video! They are around my age! I guess in Korea they have "older' women Shinhwa fan club. One of the woman in the video is 47 years old (one year older than me - since we have to go by Korean age) and the other woman was 37? They went to look for Korean restaurant Hyesung goes alot and even sat at the table which is in the 2nd floor where Hyesung sits. LUKCY WOMEN! AND they got to meet Hyesung and one of the woman asked if she can hug him and he let her and another woman hugged him! And he said, the second woman was strong! LOL! It was funny when one of the woman said, Hyesung was "especially pretty today"! LOL! They gave him chocolates to share with other members because they are too thin!

Hyesung said when Shinhwa were young, they didn't have much "older" fans but as they are in the business long time, they now have alot of "older" fans. Hyesung said the difference between the older and younger fans are the gifts! LOL! He said, older fans send things that will take care of their health. See we "older" fans are wiser! LOL! Hyesung said he's little embarassed when meeting "older" fans vs. "younger" fans. With younger fans, he's used to seeing them all the time.

Guest kriza_09

^ thanx for the brief translation.. now i can understand better.. ^^

i just watched tvn news about minwoo attending jungdabin's funeral.. he bowed once and stood up and bowed again after not being able to control the urge to cry.. =( he tried so hard to hold his tears.. (i know this is so not appropriate but he looks cute when he's blinking his eyes) anyway, i never knew they were that close.. it must've been pretty hard on him.. i've never seen him crying that sad.. i know he also cried during guerilla concert and 2004 seoul daesang but those were happy tears.. and it surprised me at how much my heart hurts to see him cry.. i guess i really love shinhwa that much..

Guest superstar`kiss

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALL & ESP. TO SHINHWA OPPA!

I hope they spent it with their loves..hmm..i wonder if any of the other guys have someone in hiding..o_O lol

angelix: Junjin's SO hot! Thanks for the making~!!

-SHINHWA OPPA FIGHITNG!

Guest vignette

mommie alice thanks for that translation of hyesung's clip posted by mal. Glad to know he's accomodating enough to hug those women I hope I can get a chance to do it too.

Wow~ so much news on our boys...solo concerts, albums...

my fingers are cramped...was making origami roses all night for valentine's fundraising...acutally made $2,000+ today *whoosh*

====

Thanks mommie Alice for the brief translation. Sungie's so cute ^^

Should go now...midterm tomorrow...errr...I guess it's today know

happy belated valentine's day to you guys! ^-^

13/2 [news] Lee Minwoo, concert dvd sales cleared in 5 days

-----

13/2 [news] "Person I Love" Viewership Rating Increases

-------

13/2 [trans] Choose the killer smile champion! (Minwoo)

woah, congrats to minwoo ^-^ and yeah, he does have a killer smile that can make hearts melt xD

also i hope that the rates will continue to increase DONGWAN FIGHTING!

PS: I have watched a few eps of it and i find the plot quite touching as it involves the sibilings in the family. Wat do u guys think? :)

i've watched one episode because that's the only one subbed x|, i think it has a good story line... very interesting

plus it has dongwan, so im happy xD

i got the new winter story cd :D

it made me miss shinhwa soo mucchh

i want them to come out with there 9th..

but i know if they come out with the 9th..

then afterwards they'll be goign to the

army T.T LKSJDFLKSFJD NOOOOOOO

i already miss dongwan T.T

i think im going through ILSSMIGDTATGATTA symtom

stands for. : i love shinhwa so much i get depressed thinking about them going away to the army

anyone else have ILSSMIGDTATGATTA?

i think i have that! lol.

we can have ILSSMIGDTATGATTA together :lol:

helloz since shinhwa is my 1st singers or boy band i heard and watched thats korean

im giving my 100th post to this thread! xD

but i dont have any pics to share :tears:

ahh cool, hopefully we can see more of you here ^-^

I just saw an english subbed 2007 Valentine greeting of Shinhwa for their japanese fans. You might want to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHCmHupUcgc

puhahah silly wannie --->untitled-1.jpg

i thought he didn't like chocolates :lol:

has anybody seen Junjin and Linda's Forever MV?

how i love the song..

they click together..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OI5X6A3GjPU

i love the music video. i think they work so well together ^-^

Linda: "very nice guy"..."nice oppa!"

Junjin: "nice oppa.."..."ahahaha"..."nice oppa!"

and the song sounded so pretty with both of their voices

*replays*

Guest angelix

15/2 [news] Kim Dongwan- Shin Hyesung- Junjin, in the race for Feb MVP Star

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

Kim Dongwan - Shin Hyesung - Junjin, who is popular?

The Battle within the Shinhwa members popularity has begun

on the 13th, 8pm, netizen has started voting for their February MVP star with shinhwa members fighting with the race and the outcome is still unknown.

The votes from 31st jan are as follow :

Male Singer:Shin Hyesung - Junjin

Best Group: Shinhwa - DBSK

Best actor: Kim Dongwan and others

(Mic: note there are other artist too but i just put in Shinhwa in)

Group Shinhwa and DBSK who had a tough battle last year, will meet again in 2007 for the best group catergory.

Besides this, it seems that the voters has their own favourite drama.

the battle with Korea Best MC and best actor is a battle to watch too.

Reasons Shinhwa fans voted for because Shinhwa seems to be together yet apart and with their solo activites, the fans are concerned

2007 being the start of the new popularity battle, the netizen MVP Star Battle February will end on 20th/2/07, 8pm

Credit: Ocean6 + Dreamhyesung@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=725.0

--------------------

[Pics] 070215 Junjin Repackage Edition Package + Wallpapers

Package

f_1171508137pm_91b4e38.jpg

Wallpaper size is of 768 X 1024

1171508137junjinwallpapzf6.th.jpg 1171508137junjinwallpapwh0.th.jpg 1171508137junjinwallpapvb7.th.jpg 1171508137junjinwallpapwd4.th.jpg

Credits : GoodEMG + Oceans six + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=726.0

---------

[Pics] 02/15 Eric In U.G.I.Z Catalogue Image + Wallpapers

1171467328image120copyux4.jpg

1171467328image220copypm1.jpg

1171467328image320copyzc4.jpg

1171467328image420copyfl3.jpg

untitledaw3.png

1171467328catalogue015bqb1.jpg

1171467328catalogue025bof4.jpg

1171467328catalogue035bjw5.jpg

1171467328catalogue045bfo2.jpg

1171467328catalogue055boa0.jpg

1171467328catalogue065bkg7.jpg

1171467328takeeric01cm1.jpg

1171467328takeeric03dr6.jpg

1171467328takeeric02am5.jpg

1171467328takeeric04tc4.jpg

1171467328takeeric05bj0.jpg

Wallpapers

1171467328downloadugiz0ro5.th.jpg 1171467328downloadugiz0ar7.th.jpg 1171467328downloadugiz0wu2.th.jpg 1171467328downloadugiz0ny9.th.jpg

Credits : Ugiz.co.kr + Oceans six + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=727.0

Guest theLEGEND

Thank you Mal for the link.

I WANT to join the women in the video! They are around my age! I guess in Korea they have "older' women Shinhwa fan club. One of the woman in the video is 47 years old (one year older than me - since we have to go by Korean age) and the other woman was 37? They went to look for Korean restaurant Hyesung goes alot and even sat at the table which is in the 2nd floor where Hyesung sits. LUKCY WOMEN! AND they got to meet Hyesung and one of the woman asked if she can hug him and he let her and another woman hugged him! And he said, the second woman was strong! LOL! It was funny when one of the woman said, Hyesung was "especially pretty today"! LOL! They gave him chocolates to share with other members because they are too thin!

Hyesung said when Shinhwa were young, they didn't have much "older" fans but as they are in the business long time, they now have alot of "older" fans. Hyesung said the difference between the older and younger fans are the gifts! LOL! He said, older fans send things that will take care of their health. See we "older" fans are wiser! LOL! Hyesung said he's little embarassed when meeting "older" fans vs. "younger" fans. With younger fans, he's used to seeing them all the time.

Thank you so much Mommie Alice for the brief translation. They are so lucky to have the chance to hug Hyesung! He looks good during the interview though. His 2nd album is going to be released next month, can't wait!! :)

i've watched one episode because that's the only one subbed x|, i think it has a good story line... very interesting

plus it has dongwan, so im happy xD

i love the music video. i think they work so well together ^-^

Linda: "very nice guy"..."nice oppa!"

Junjin: "nice oppa.."..."ahahaha"..."nice oppa!"

and the song sounded so pretty with both of their voices

*replays*

Actually.. The subs had been released until episode 3. Check it out from it's official thread. I'm still waiting for the subs for episode 4 to be released ;)

I like that part too! I keep repeating it. JunJin's reaction is so adorable "Nice Oppa" <33 The song is pretty catchy and nice. Both of them look so cute in the MV :)

angelix thank-you so much for those pictures of JunJin and Eric!! Eek! They're so handsome!! ^_^

What does the Battle thing mean? I don't understand. "February MVP star"??

^ the battle thing refer to the ppl who are fighting for tittle. Eg Shinhwa VS DBSK, thus it is a battle between these two group and for the MVP thing, it is somehow like the best group/actor/singer for that month for that catergory..haha, i hope i make sense ><

i really hope Hyesung and shinhwa win the award! cos as you know netizens have some antis so if Shinhwa wins, it still shows that they are still on the top ^^ not to mention, Shinhwa and Hysung own the award for the last half of 2006 =D

-michelle-

15/2 Junjin’s new song “Forever” has been chosen as Taiwan drama theme song

jin%20and%20linda.jpg

Junjin and Taiwan singer Linda has a duet song “Forever” and it has been chosen as Taiwan drama them song.

Junjin’s entertainment company said “On the 15th, Junjin and Taiwan singer Linda duet song has been chosen for Taiwan drama “Mai Qie Ai Shang Feng Huang” theme song.”

This song will be used for the drama “Mai Qie Ai Shang Feng Huang” and the cast are Lee Wei and Fang Bing Bing. , it is expected to be broadcast on April in Taiwan and China.

The music composer for Junjin’s song “Forever” is Shin InSu who has also composed Hyesung and Lyn duet song “Love... After"

Forever song is a simple yet melodic piece of music. This song will be recorded in Junjin’s repackage album which will be on sales on the 15th. Moreover there are

plans on recording this song in Linda’s 3rd album which will be released on the first half of the year.

On the 14th, Junjin and the rest of Shinhwa members will be performing at the “Valentine Korea Concert 2007” that is held in Japan.

At the beginning of March, Junjin will start off his promotional activities in Taiwan, moreover there are plans for overseas activities.

Credits:ocean6 and julias@bestshinhwa for Chinese translation and Enne@Shinhwaism for English translation

In Korea, when bowing in front of dead person, you bow 2 FULL sit-down bows and third one is standing up, half-bow.

I haven't had chance to see the clip yet just the pictures.....it's so sad...I'm glad Minwoo was able to make it to the furneral. :tears:

^ thanx for the brief translation.. now i can understand better.. ^^

i just watched tvn news about minwoo attending jungdabin's funeral.. he bowed once and stood up and bowed again after not being able to control the urge to cry.. =( he tried so hard to hold his tears.. (i know this is so not appropriate but he looks cute when he's blinking his eyes) anyway, i never knew they were that close.. it must've been pretty hard on him.. i've never seen him crying that sad.. i know he also cried during guerilla concert and 2004 seoul daesang but those were happy tears.. and it surprised me at how much my heart hurts to see him cry.. i guess i really love shinhwa that much..

I forgot to mention one part of the clip. One of the woman in the restaurant, 37 or 38 year old woman, mentioned that she used to be depressed all the time and she would take it out on her family but ever since she started listening to Hyesung's songs, she became happy and now she is much happier person so her happiness also reflected to her family.

It's so nice when Shinhwa's music make people happy so their whole life if happier! :lol:

mommie alice thanks for that translation of hyesung's clip posted by mal. Glad to know he's accomodating enough to hug those women I hope I can get a chance to do it too.

14/2 Valentine Korea Concert 2007 in Japan

070214eric0vy8.jpg

070214eric1ag4.jpg

070214eric2we4.jpg

070214eric3dr6.jpg

cuericbs0.jpg

hyesung1je5.jpg

hyesung2fl9.jpg

hyesung3yk4.jpg

Credits to EricVoice,Puruase.net, only4steve, BestShinhwa and Shinhwaism

Ps: There are more pictures at Shinhwaism. So do check it out. Currently most of the pictures are Eric and Hyesung. Will keep updating the pictures at Shinhwaism. Enjoy them guys ^ ^

Archived