[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

36 MINBONG ICONS

^gosh..they're beyoootiful!

yes deary its true

he was halfnaked

i heard andy was getting great drama offers even as early as last year.. im really hoping it will be a good one(the one he chooses i mean)

^ oh so tt's why he's leaving both inki and golden fishery?

he's doing so wel..i was wondering why he left

i hope he will be doing sth really great and push him to great ht as a solo member

^eric looked awessssooome in this ad

he brings out the manliness (sp?) of this watch really well

i though the whole of shinhwa did rado a few years back?

or isit just eric?

well..he's the cf king of shinhwa totally

did you notice that minwoo has this thing for tall girls

he likes han chae young too

^yes!

i notice tt

shin ae is tall..seo jiyoung is tall too!

but minwoo likes song hye gyo too..cos he said she was cuddly

i think he doesn't like stick-skinny girls..tt's why when he said he like shg bcos she's cuddly, the other members said minwoo will get bashed by shg's fans for saying tt lol

does anyone of you know there's a cover version of "Once In a Life Time" by a china group called "GoGo Club"??

the rap part of andy is extremely lousy.

as i know they will go to the same festival as minwoo & jin and perform this song.......:)

the reactions of minwoo & jin will be priceless when they hear it.

^LOL.

i can imagine them staring and staring and staring at 'gogo club' when they're performing

mayb their jaws will prob drop too haha..cos it'll be weird seeing some1 performing your song right in front of you right..hmmmm...

but if i were to make a family tree... eric and hyesung are the parents (of coz eric being the father and hyesung being the mother).. junjin is their first child.. and closest to his mom.. andy is their 2nd child with a huge age gap with his brother (junjin) and closest to his dad.. minwoo is junjin's girlfriend.. (sorry, but when they're cuddling, their height different makes minwoo look like junjin's gf).. then it means we're left with dongwan.. i used to think dongwan's is the grandfather (who is very talkative and noisy about eating healthy food and stuff).. but maybe an uncle is the better role for him.. lol..

^tt really suits my description LOL..except wannie's part

i thought wannie cld be the eldest son, the health nut..follow by jinnie then andy

as you see, the 2nd child will always be closest to the mummy..and the eldest child will generally be the independent one

Shinhwa fans waiting at Shanghai Pudong airport on 3 Feb. (pink ballons are from Jun Ki's fans)

i saw the pics at shinhwa changjo..

GOSH..the banners of minwoo and jinnie are really JAW-DROPPING!

sooo many!!

like they own the airport LOL

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hahahoha

you can check out my photobucket =)

CLICK HERE

i have lots of pictures of minwoo (:

NO WAY

MINWOO IS NOT THAT SHORT

he'd be only one inch taller than me

trust me

hes 5'7 - 5'8

i even c hecked on the goodemg website

HES 5'8 T____T

hes honestly not like midget-short! most of my guy friends are 5'7 and up, and they're not that much taller than me.

5'4 wuld only be one inch taller than me, which isnt very tall at all. LOL.

brooklyn is right, minwoo is only around 5'4

u can always compare him to others in the variety shows he attended. there's one show called rosewar which they had no shoes on and from that u can see minwoo's real height. coz as i know he always has braces under his shoes.

Guest Brooklyn

you can check out my photobucket =)

CLICK HERE

i have lots of pictures of minwoo (:

NO WAY

MINWOO IS NOT THAT SHORT

he'd be only one inch taller than me

trust me

hes 5'7 - 5'8

i even c hecked on the goodemg website

HES 5'8 T____T

hes honestly not like midget-short! most of my guy friends are 5'7 and up, and they're not that much taller than me.

5'4 wuld only be one inch taller than me, which isnt very tall at all. LOL.

no dear... minwoo is 5'7.5 if im not mistake.. and in his shortest 5'7

oh dear should i start giving away my 200 gb shinhwa files now? :sweatingbullets:

but whatever type of measuring tape those good emg guys are using, i want 10 of that...could make use of a couple of additional inches or so to my height....lol

minwoo is really an awesome performer...his performances i've seen so far always transcends his height (or lack thereof)

and watching him perform live (albeit only once) sent me to an orgasmic frenzy (no kidding, i screamed myself hoarse)

he really elicits that kind of response from his audience...amazing... :rolleyes:

he passed by within a foot from where i was standing after their concert

and yes my worst fear was confirmed... he is that short. :mellow:

Guest ..natz..

hi guys...

i'm actually in shanghai right now n i didnt know minwoo n junjin came to shanghai!! argh i am THAT blur..

T_T i'm so devstated i didnt know...T_T it was for some concert was it not?

do u guys know if they have left shanghai already?

Guest lokeyee

[02/04]Andy-GuHyeSun, resigned "Inkigayo"

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

20070204162909.jpg

Andy-GuHyeSun resigned Inkigayo, "though it's hard to leave, but will become a loyal audience."

Shinhwa Andy, Drama actor GuHyeSun resigned SBS 'INKIGAYO' MC post.

"Inkigayo" on the 11th will start on using One Day MC system. Representative from the programme express, although they have not found someone to replace it, next week they shall release the show with appointed 'one day replacement' mc.

On the 4th feb inkigayo, andy and hyesung both expresses their feeling that they reluctant to leave "During these period we had gathered lots of feelings with this programme, seeing so many good artist performing, sincerely feel hard to leave. Now we had become inkigayo's loyal audience, will continuosly watching and supporting this programme."

Andy had been Inkigayo's MC since year 2005 June, within this one year and 7 months he had been working with PakHyeWon, HanHyoJu, GuHyeSun.

Credits to:

Source:oceans

Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans:amane@mySHINHWA

[LQ] 070203 Minwoo interview~sina.com

thumbs20070204212646sk7.jpg

file name : 070203_M_chat_part.1[sina.com & Oceans Six].wmv

file size : 31.3 MB

file name : 070203_M_chat_part.2[sina.com & Oceans Six].wmv

file size : 26.5 MB

credits : sina.com + oceans-six + bestshinhwa + myshinhwa

[HQ]070203 SBS.Best.Funtv ~ Andy

thumbs20070204212515rn8.jpg

File name : 070203 SBS.Best.Funtv.ANDY [800x600].avi

File size : 147.3 MB

credits : bestshinhwa + mySHINHWA

[LQ] 070202 SBS icon - Making of Oh Person I Love

thumbs20070205001759ke7.jpg

file name : 070202 SBS icon - Making of Oh Person I Love [sBSicon].wmv

file size : 39.9 MB

credits : SBSicon + bestshinhwa + myshinhwa

Available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/mySHINHWA

Guest newyork

he passed by within a foot from where i was standing after their concert

and yes my worst fear was confirmed... he is that short. :mellow:

heyy, he can't be THAT short right? all the pictures and videos we watch

we see him next to the other members, he's not that short. like if he was,

dongwan would be that short too, because dongwan is just a little taller than him

maybe he's not 5'8, but he has to be at least 5'7 right?

because i remember on the old xman they played with just their socks on

and he wasn't that short....

actually no matter how tall or short minwoo is, i'll still love him<3

he could be 2 inches tall, and i'd steal him and keep him in my pocket

and have him forever with me :sweatingbullets: hehehe

Guest Somdary

[02/04]Andy-GuHyeSun, resigned "Inkigayo"

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

20070204162909.jpg

Andy-GuHyeSun resigned Inkigayo, "though it's hard to leave, but will become a loyal audience."

Shinhwa Andy, Drama actor GuHyeSun resigned SBS 'INKIGAYO' MC post.

"Inkigayo" on the 11th will start on using One Day MC system. Representative from the programme express, although they have not found someone to replace it, next week they shall release the show with appointed 'one day replacement' mc.

On the 4th feb inkigayo, andy and hyesung both expresses their feeling that they reluctant to leave "During these period we had gathered lots of feelings with this programme, seeing so many good artist performing, sincerely feel hard to leave. Now we had become inkigayo's loyal audience, will continuosly watching and supporting this programme."

Andy had been Inkigayo's MC since year 2005 June, within this one year and 7 months he had been working with PakHyeWon, HanHyoJu, GuHyeSun.

Credits to:

Eng Trans:amane@mySHINHWA

[LQ] 070203 Minwoo interview~sina.com

thumbs20070204212646sk7.jpg

file name : 070203_M_chat_part.1[sina.com & Oceans Six].wmv

file size : 31.3 MB

file name : 070203_M_chat_part.2[sina.com & Oceans Six].wmv

file size : 26.5 MB

credits : sina.com + oceans-six + bestshinhwa + myshinhwa

[HQ]070203 SBS.Best.Funtv ~ Andy

thumbs20070204212515rn8.jpg

File name : 070203 SBS.Best.Funtv.ANDY [800x600].avi

File size : 147.3 MB

credits : bestshinhwa + mySHINHWA

[LQ] 070202 SBS icon - Making of Oh Person I Love

thumbs20070205001759ke7.jpg

file name : 070202 SBS icon - Making of Oh Person I Love [sBSicon].wmv

file size : 39.9 MB

credits : SBSicon + bestshinhwa + myshinhwa

Available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/mySHINHWA

Thank you very much for these awesome videos.

I cannot wait to see them soon! ^_^

Guest theLEGEND

..natz..: Yes, I believe they have left ShanGhai already. They arrived on the 3rd and left the next day :)

somdary: Please don't quote the pictures! I don't want Edward to give another warning ><"

Well.. I can't comment much about Minwoo's height because I've never seen him live and I don't really know his real height. I know that he's still shorter than DonGwan by a few inches?? Nevertheless.. he's still cute and lovable <3 I heard alot about this; stars look very different from on and off camera example would be like they look so much shorter in person than we've thought or probably doesn't look as chubby as what we have seen in TV.. that kind of stuff you know? :P

Guest vietgirl604

WOW, I love MinWoo's new hair color! I la la la love it! It's been a while since I've loved his hair this much..the last was Shinhwa's 6th album. BUT WOW, this hair color totally suits him and omgosh he looks so young now! HEHEHE how exciting.

Dec 3rd 2007

Aww, that's so soon..in less than 10 months now.

no dear... minwoo is 5'7.5 if im not mistake.. and in his shortest 5'7

Yeah, I think he's 5'7 too.

heyy, he can't be THAT short right? all the pictures and videos we watch

we see him next to the other members, he's not that short. like if he was,

dongwan would be that short too, because dongwan is just a little taller than him

maybe he's not 5'8, but he has to be at least 5'7 right?

because i remember on the old xman they played with just their socks on

and he wasn't that short....

actually no matter how tall or short minwoo is, i'll still love him<3

he could be 2 inches tall, and i'd steal him and keep him in my pocket

and have him forever with me :sweatingbullets: hehehe

LOL I agree with you about him being 2 inches tall HEHE.

Well.. I can't comment much about Minwoo's height because I've never seen him live and I don't really know his real height. I know that he's still shorter than DonGwan by a few inches?? Nevertheless.. he's still cute and lovable <3 I heard alot about this; stars look very different from on and off camera example would be like they look so much shorter in person than we've thought or probably doesn't look as chubby as what we have seen in TV.. that kind of stuff you know? :P

Sometimes DongWan looks MinWoo's height..so I think DongWan is only taller by an inch, or two max..not sure. But when MinWoo's with the Shinhwa guys, he doesn't look THAT short compared to them and Eric, JunJin and HyeSung look really tall.

:)VIETGIRL604

i think it's not unusual for celebrities to add a few inches to their height in publications, unless you're super tall like that new basketball player sun ming ming.. in anyway, we all know that minwoo's slightly vertically challenged, so what can we do? it's part of his charm afterall.. i don't think he would look as good if he's junjin's height or something like that..

uh.. seems like we're gonna get another warning.. is there any way we can remove the pics from that post? hahaha..

*waiting for somebody to sub parts of yesterday's xman..*

oh did you guys see it?? andy's samhaengshi was so short -_________________- but haha, mc mong and andy were so cute at the beginning.. heheheh..

edit:-

oh oh ooh!!! do you guys know who han eun jung's perfect man for love letter was?? it's dongwan!! no, i haven't found the subbed version yet, but i saw the highlights.. *squeals*

We're waiting for nutzie to post the first chapter..it's not on hiatus.

xmkaex - i'm sorrryyyy~~~ it's my fault with the fanfic.. i'm trying!! it's not that i have a writer's block or anything, i have all the scenes playing in my head, but i can't put them into words.. yes i will write it out.. eventually.. *glance glance*

oh i see, i see.

it's okay nat, i bet when your cahpter comes out its gonna be great.

FIGHTING! ^-^

and finally, here's the best part of the interview:

when the interviewer asked whether minwoo and junjin, recognized as the two best dancers out of shinhwa, ever compare their dancing styles, this is what minwoo says:

"before we (minwoo and junjin) left for china, hyesung instructed that we shouldn't say we're the best dancers in front of the fans anymore - the real dance god is actually hyesung!" minwoo asks everyone to please take note of hyesung's dancing, and minwoo himself believes that hyesung is a dancing machine. :lol:

LOL shinhwa members are still as funny as ever. this is why i love them so much. :wub:

puahaha hyesung can be so silly sometimes.

in crab dancing....hyesung's the best xD

and minwoo is SOOOOO adorable *drools

im gonna marry him one day hahaha

haha im sure a lot of girls want to marry him too, including me. xD

*glances around this thread*

*sees bunch of other girls waiting in line to marry minwoo*

x____X

:lol:

Shinhwa fans waiting at Shanghai Pudong airport on 3 Feb. (pink ballons are from Jun Ki's fans)

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/7154/10...58413096cj7.jpg

credit Chinese fansite

shinhwa fans are so supportive. ^-^ i love seeung that wave of orange balloons.

it makes me wanna wave an orange balloon too!

Shinhwa - Mnet Wide News, Kpop Super Live Concert..youtube link with sub: http://youtube.com/watch?v=y-m-0uRFmCQ

thanks!

haha it was funny when minwoo messed up in the middle and when junjin said "i love you in japanese" xD

Christine: *stares*..God..you're so tall! *cries*

Can't wait to see Eric's dramam btw!!!!! :wub:

im not that tall T__T

i wished i were at least 5'5''

brooklyn is right, minwoo is only around 5'4

u can always compare him to others in the variety shows he attended. there's one show called rosewar which they had no shoes on and from that u can see minwoo's real height. coz as i know he always has braces under his shoes.

5'4 is serioulsy way tooo short.

braces under his shoes?! LOL

well, even if he does do that.. i dont get why goodemg wuld lie about his height.. because ppl alreayd know that hes short -_- and 5'4? isnt hyori like 5'5-5'7 and minwoo was taller than her, AND she was wearing heels (during that one thingger)

hes 174cm says goodemg.. i sh'lall go find myself a converter and see what it is

http://www.onlineconversion.com/length_common.htm

here it is.. and it says

that he is 5'7

well it says: 5.708 661 417

to be more specific.. LOL

but enough with all the height. minwoos shorter than most celeb men, adn we all know that. but we dont measure a person, a celebrity by how high they stand off the ground. for him, as an entertainer, we measure him by his talent. and i'm telling you. hot damn, he can danceee and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee his voice <3

xtine, to make you feel better, let me put it this way =P

by being short, when standing on stage, minwoo's the closest to the audience.. do i even make sense? hahaha.. but as i already said, minwoo's only minwoo when he's shorter than the rest.. otherwise, he wouldn't be as charming as minwoo is..

bleh.. i'm just babbling some gibberish..

Guest angel2nyt

i notice tt

shin ae is tall..seo jiyoung is tall too!

but minwoo likes song hye gyo too..cos he said she was cuddly

i think he doesn't like stick-skinny girls..tt's why when he said he like shg bcos she's cuddly, the other members said minwoo will get bashed by shg's fans for saying tt lol

hahaha.. im a huge shg fan, and yes a lot of people say they like her because shes not on the stick thin side

thats why i wouldnt bash minwoo

hahaha

since i love him too

why are we talking about his height again.. im 300% sure he's 5'6-5'7

cause ive seen him with hyori who is almost 5'8 with heels and he looks taller

the reason why most people think he is small-small because he is almost always paired with girls who are 5'5-5'7 in height

if he's just 5'4 he's like just a few (and i mean a few) centimeters taller than me

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP QUOTING PICS

Guest vietgirl604

xtine, to make you feel better, let me put it this way =P

by being short, when standing on stage, minwoo's the closest to the audience.. do i even make sense? hahaha.. but as i already said, minwoo's only minwoo when he's shorter than the rest.. otherwise, he wouldn't be as charming as minwoo is..

bleh.. i'm just babbling some gibberish..

LOL you're so funny..closest to the audience..and yes, he's not the same if he's an inch shorter or taller.

somdary I think that's your name, CAN YOU UNQUOTE THE PICTURES PLEASE? We don't want to get warned.

:)VIETGIRL604

Guest vignette

but if i were to make a family tree... eric and hyesung are the parents (of coz eric being the father and hyesung being the mother).. junjin is their first child.. and closest to his mom.. andy is their 2nd child with a huge age gap with his brother (junjin) and closest to his dad.. minwoo is junjin's girlfriend.. (sorry, but when they're cuddling, their height different makes minwoo look like junjin's gf).. then it means we're left with dongwan.. i used to think dongwan's is the grandfather (who is very talkative and noisy about eating healthy food and stuff).. but maybe an uncle is the better role for him.. lol..

krizza you managed to make me laugh with your family tree.

and finally, here's the best part of the interview:

when the interviewer asked whether minwoo and junjin, recognized as the two best dancers out of shinhwa, ever compare their dancing styles, this is what minwoo says:

"before we (minwoo and junjin) left for china, hyesung instructed that we shouldn't say we're the best dancers in front of the fans anymore - the real dance god is actually hyesung!" minwoo asks everyone to please take note of hyesung's dancing, and minwoo himself believes that hyesung is a dancing machine. :lol:

I'm a Hyesung fan but I had a good laugh when a friend sent me an sms on Minwoo saying that Sungie is the real dancing machine ~ lol If it's crab dance or any of his patented dance move then I have to agree because he alone can do it best. But lets give it to Junjin and Minwoo when it comes to real dancing.

lol. sexy minwoo is definitely not 5'7"... i'm willing to bet my 200 gb worth of shinhwa-related vids that he's no way near 5'7". lol

5'4", ok 5'5" max maybe....but what a performer that little guy is...if you watch him onstage you would also want to take your top off whenever he does...what a tease...a sexy tease... :sweatingbullets:

Hi brooklyn, don't bet that files of yours until Charity has copied them all hehehe...

Man's height are deceiving especially if we girls are standing next to them. They do look short that their actual height especially if they are buff like M. But you are right we makes up for it with his sex appeal.

Guest lokeyee

[02/05]JunJin, Special Edition release,Will be back as an actor too.

Do not hotlink. The news may bring out with full credits only. TQ.

20070205093310.jpg

Shinhwa JunJin will once again challenging his own acting skill in early year of 2007.

Shinhwa's management company Goodemg representative said, "JunJin had decided to go back to the acting industry in the early half year."

Through KBS 2TV drama "9FoxTail" in year 2004, "Lets Go To The Beach" drama in year 2005, junjin had expresses his all sorts of talents.

Last year November 16th, junjin had releases his first solo single "Love Wont Come, and on Feb 15th 2007 he will be releasing his Special Edition.

In this special edition there will be including songs which was being release in the single "Love Wont Come", and also junjin's duet with Linda the taiwanese female with song "Forever". There will be 5 song track and a DVD.

Instead of releasing it in Korea, at the same time it will be releasing in Taiwan. The new song "Forever" is actually the same composer who written the song "Love...after"with HyeSung and Lyn's duet. "Forever" is in chinese version. This song will also be included in linda's 3rd album too.

In the special edition DVD, there will be making clips of junjin in singapore last september for the album cover, making of "Love Wont Come" MV which has not been releases, JunJin & Linda's "Forever" MV making, recording scene and so on which junjin had done while he was having his solo activities. Besides that, there will be a booklet which contain 40pages of images, which is worth to be as a fans' collection.

Junjin, "Thank you for everybody who gave lots of love and support for my first single album. I will work hard for the overseas schedule for to receive a good results.

In addition, junjin will be flying to Taiwan for the special edition promotion as a solo artist. Besides than overseas activities, on the Feb 10 7:30pm he will be involving in Shinhwachangjo 8th fanmeeting‘M.I.S-0210’ (Mission:Impossible SHINHWA).

Credits to:

Eng Trans:amane@ http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

FROM===>http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA/inde...?showtopic=2045

[02/05]Eric - Se7en - Hyori - MunGeunYung Casting in movie "B-Boy"?

Do not hotlink. May bring the news out with full credits only. TQ.

20070205110506.jpg

Who will be casting in the movie B-Boy, a movie about a dancer's dedication life in dancing.

The movie production company HEASOL ENTER express that they will be producing a Korean Wave with the main role B-Boy into a movie. B-Boy's real life and drama will be an extra point for the movie, HEASOL ENTER express that the main casting role will be decided by the audience. On the 10th through HongDae CatchLight press release, the participance will vote to choose the actor.

"Movie director will be GoYangSu, the main actors will be chosen through the Party, vote by the participant", "Eric, PakJunSuk, YangDongGeun, JungGeunSuk, Se7en, ImJuEun, ChwiYungJin, LeeHyoRi, KimOkBin, MunGeunYung and so one actor, the one with the most vote will be casting in the movie."

This party is being participated by DJ SKIP & CHERRy designer & selected actors or related actors, aproximately of 1000 people's entrance.

Credits to:

Source:JOYNEWS24

Cn Trans:东升西落@BestShinhwa

FROM===>http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA/inde...?showtopic=2046

[02/05]GuHyeSun, "Andy had gave me lots of help, sincerely thank you."

May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

Drama actor GuHyeSun had left SBS inkigayo but could not hold her feelings towards about it.

GuHyeSun, after the 4th feb "Inkigayo" had resigned her post as being MC. Since last year April 23rd she had been hosting the programme til now for 9 months, and her heart felt heavy to leave the music show programme after resign.

After ending the 4th feb Inkigayo live broadcasting, she accepted newsen's telephone interview and expresses her feelings.

GuHyeSun regret. "The feeling of leaving Ikigayo is like not realistic, because doing a live broadcast programme is not an easy matter but i doesnt feel reliet after leaving the programme. I think i can do even better."

GuHyeSun, "I would like to specially thanks to my 9months partner Andy, he gave me lots of help. He is an outstanding colleague, because we had develope a feeling towards the programme, being seperated like that i feels reluctant to leave."

She continues, "Andy's fanclub 'Andy the best' every afternoon they will always prepare lunch for andy, and they even prepared for me too. Those fans had left a deep impression in my memory. Although it's abit late, but i will want to say thank you."

[obmited unrelated news]

Credits to:

Source:Oceans

Eng Trans:amane@z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

FROM ::==>http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA/inde...?showtopic=2047

Guest samshiku

[02/05]JunJin, Special Edition release,Will be back as an actor too.

In addition, junjin will be flying to Taiwan for the special edition promotion as a solo artist. Besides than overseas activities, on the Feb 10 7:30pm he will be involving in Shinhwachangjo 8th fanmeeting‘M.I.S-0210’ (Mission:Impossible SHINHWA).

Credits to:

[02/05]Eric - Se7en - Hyori - MunGeunYung Casting in movie "B-Boy"?

Credits to:

Source:JOYNEWS24

Cn Trans:东升西落@BestShinhwa

WAH i want to see him on taiwan entertainment channels!!!

haha xinhui is a happy girl *grins widely and dances around

bcos i have chinese[or rather taiwan] MTV as well as 2 other taiwan channels on cable so i will get to see him^^

Linda is like the hottest[both looks and popularity] VJ on MTV so the collaboration will most prob be highly advertised!

she hosts the top 20 segments and fashion-shows etc...so if junjin were to do promotion with her i can see him alot^^

and she's real wacky haha

and i hope eric will get the part in the movie^^

eric fighting!

heheh..I see Ricmin holding hands...Wonder anybody else spot that?

Very sweet.......=P

haha ricmin FOREVer!

i want to gif that or cap it or smth haha

dont forget thang, the other guy in this thread!!!!!

oops! sorry thang! ^^

oh and abt minwoo's height..haha its no way near a problem for since im one of those..ahem..short asian girls :P im only a 5' haha :blush: i use to beat myself over my height and pray real hard to grow taller but after so many years of being stuck at 5', ive gotten used to being shorter than almost all my friends heehee

Archived