[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest mintoro

Thanks for those sexy Eric<333

haha

Andy's quitting Fishery too.. sigh

so he's really coming out with new drama?

has anyone confirmed with that yet?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW thanks for the pictures DV. Eric looks GREAT in these pictures. He is so phogenic! I wish I was phogenic! LOL! I run or hide when someone wants to take my pictures! LOL!

since a few posts above, i just told u about my rado watch cos of eric, i decided to post pics of eric modelling rado watches!!!!

I don't understand why GoodEnt doesn't tell us why Andy is quitting the shows or tell us what he will be doing in future. We need more info as to what Andy will be doing!

Andy's quitting Fishery too.. sigh

so he's really coming out with new drama?

has anyone confirmed with that yet?

Shhhh, I'm trying to forget my birthday is coming up! LOL! I have to think to remember how old I'm going to be...lost track after I turned 30! LOL! But thank you for remembering. :)

mj - your birthday is march 11? that's my dad's birthday =P my birthday's closer to mommie alice's..

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Naomi! Are you 14 now? or is it 13? (sorry bad memory)

Hope you had wonderful birthay!

im soo happy today cuz its my birthday today ^^ :D hehe so i wanna spread the hyperness haha XD is that even a word? O.o -opens dictionary and closes- anyways

Guest lokeyee

[02/01]MinWoo, Perceptual challenge appearance in HyeRyung MV

Do not hotlink the pic. May bring out with full credits. TQ.

200702011413082970xf3.jpg

Artist Lee Min Woo appearance in HyeRung's new album MV.

On the 6th onwards, LeeMinWoo & PakYungRin, ChaeYunSu and so on were in a few places taking the 2 day shooting HyeRyung's new album song title "A ring".

MinWoo made this appearance in HyeRyung's MV is because they are very good friends. HyeRyung's voice attracted many people's heart during her 1st and 2nd jib, and after 2 years she return with her 3rd jib.

In this MV, the story is about a girl's sad love, no matter what his man is doing outside she will always trust and deeply love the man. LeeMinWoo putting down his charming image and taking the challenge on this role.

Credits to:

Source:oceans

Cn trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng trans:amane@http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

==>http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA/inde...?showtopic=2015

Guest theLEGEND

OH! I didn't realize that he's SamSoon's exboyfriend till you said it LOL..I was like, why are they mentioning MNIKSS lols. DongWan eh? HEHEH. But what about the song "Hero" from the SM thingy cd? Is there any other songs that's not on one of their albums? Hmm..133 is a lot though lols. Shinhwa songs make up like 10% of songs in my iTunes..damn. I have around 800+ songs..lol.

:)VIETGIRL604

Yeah.. he's SamSoon's ex :P

Whee.. I know nothing about SM CDs. Sorry! Yeah.. I just know that they took part in Super Rookie OST and the rest, I have no idea at all. Sorry.. ><"

You can probably look for their songs from aheeyah.com since almost all of the lyrics of Shinhwa songs are complete. If not, you can look it up from wikipedia.com =D

---EDIT---

Woot!! I own this page.. Be right back with something (that if I have something to share with you guys) :P

I have nothing to share with you guys. Sorry.. ><"

ownage.gif

LOL..Smexxy Entertainment..LOL I doubt Eric will consider that LOL..he'll be like, "the entertainment is..smexxy?" LOL.

Come to think of it...People might mistaken that as some "other" kind of entertainment especially with those XXX in the company name and the meaning itself. bwahahahahaah...I just converted his top class entertainment to something rather different in genre!!!

Guest s3xyminwoo

[02/01]Andy, Quit MBC "Golden Fishery"

I'm so sad :(

he quits Golden Fishery

& this coming saturday is also gonna be the last day of Inkigayo for him

at least he's still on Xman right???

Hope he will come out in a drama or sitcom or even a movie! Hehe.

[02/01]LeeKyuHan, MBC "QueSera Sera" Eric's love opponent

He has NO CHANCE against Eric LOL

I'm not against him or anything but Eric is just so much better :blush:

Who's HyeRyung??? I don't think I ever heard of her.

Well looking forward to it ^^

Guest vietgirl604

Come to think of it...People might mistaken that as some "other" kind of entertainment especially with those XXX in the company name and the meaning itself. bwahahahahaah...I just converted his top class entertainment to something rather different in genre!!!

Haha yeah...true.

What's the thingy with MinWoo and HyeRyung? I read it ..but don't really understand it LOL.

:)VIETGIRL604

Guest krazie4adream

That's sooooooo HOT!!! lol...i like his hair sorta long like that...now that it's short...i'm STILL NOT USE TO IT!!!

lol....he had it sooo long before......he has such a MANLY image..he can pull off the long hair

Stalker???? haha...how random...eh?...yah...JUNJIN....he has that INTENSE LOOK...

i think he can take on the role as both the GOOD GUY and BAD GUY

As for how many songs......i think it's MORE than 80 FOR SHURE....

and are u counting the ones like with SM SUMMER songs? or like instrumental versions...

and Japanese songs?????

i don't think i have ALL of them..cuz i didn't really like some of the songs in the older albums ..wellz i LIKE them..just that i heard them alot before..and when i switched my computer i didn't bother to reDL them.........

so right now.......i have..........

90??? maybe....

including the Japanese ver. and the instrumental from their japanese single

Do not hotlink the pic. May bring out with full credits. TQ.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6361/20...13082970xf3.jpg

Artist Lee Min Woo appearance in HyeRung's new album MV.

On the 6th onwards, LeeMinWoo & PakYungRin, ChaeYunSu and so on were in a few places taking the 2 day shooting HyeRyung's new album song title "A ring".

MinWoo made this appearance in HyeRyung's MV is because they are very good friends. HyeRyung's voice attracted many people's heart during her 1st and 2nd jib, and after 2 years she return with her 3rd jib.

In this MV, the story is about a girl's sad love, no matter what his man is doing outside she will always trust and deeply love the man. LeeMinWoo putting down his charming image and taking the challenge on this role.

Credits to:

Source:oceans

Cn trans:打糕@shinhwachina

==>http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA/inde...?showtopic=2015

Minwoo is ALWAYS featuring in soo many mv...

i think even when he gets really old..he'll become some famous producer ..or something.........

seems like that's what he likes.......

the entertainment industry is SO his world..

p.s~ sorry about the picture posting thingy...i haven't quoted ppl in a while now...kinda forgot how..haha..

anyways.......hope this is better

Guest poloblue

WOW thanks for the pictures DV. Eric looks GREAT in these pictures. He is so phogenic! I wish I was phogenic! LOL! I run or hide when someone wants to take

No Problem! thats exactly what i do, when some1 takes out the camera, i run and hide!!!!!!!

yeah, with XXX in the company's name, people will think Eric is producing adult films!!! some might think Eric will be starring in it!!!! i bet you nutzie or lynda would love that idea!!!!!!! XD :P

now if it was minwoo or dongwan in an adult film, i know krizza would d/l it for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talking about adult films, before i knew shinhwa, i was reading a page on soompi about celeb scandals. wasnt there something about junjin and how there were photos of him naked in bed with women or something?????

^ yeah theyre releasing an album but im not sure when im pretty sure its this year O.o

thanks everyone ^^ i really had a great b-day lolz and to mommie alices question i turned 13 ^^ its ok i have bad memory sometimes too lol XD haha sometimes i dont like keeping track of my age either XD makes me feel old and time flys so fast

nuuu andy quits golden fishery too? hmmm is he gonna make an album? :w00t: if he is im sooo gonna get it ahaha

Guest angel2nyt

shinhwa IPOD~!! so cool.. it a rare chance to have it..

is it only sold in korea?

why is shinhwa so expensive!!! :P

hahaha shinhwa has always been expensive

i hope, i hope the storyline would be great.. i want to see minwoo in a video like eric(for the donghwa) and dongwan (for sg wannabe's music videos)

im so picky with what i watch nowadays.. people are much more concentrated on the storyline.. so i really hope it would be a good one

did you notice eric was kind of gangerish in the love..after music video and dongwan was also a part of a gang in the sg wannabe videos

Guest lokeyee

[02/02]M & Junjin,chosen as "Asia Artist" in china

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

20070202094308.jpg

Male group Shinhwa member LeeMinWoo & JunJin was being chosen by the china citizen as the most favourite asia artist.

LeeMinWoo (M) & JunJIn will be participating in "Asia Star - Family Love Concert" Shanghai, China on the 3rd Feb 7:30pm.

This concert invitation artist on "Most wanted to be invited Overseas Artist" as title for voting among hte shanghai citizen and audience. MinWoo & JunJIn was then being picked by the china citizen as the most wanted Asia Artist.

Beside Minwoo & JunJin will be on the stage performing, there will be also Stephanie Sun (Singaporean), Show (Taiwan Male Artist), and so on chinese artist participating.

This "Asia Star Concert" is a weekly popular show which broadcast every sunday 7:30pm in china. With the emerge of Spring Festive, "Asia Star - Family Love Concert" was being picked as a title and invited those popular artist among the chinese music industry and perform/make appearance on stage.

This concert will be broadcast by Shanghai Oriental TV on the 4th feb 9pm & 18th feb 7:30pm (2 hours long). And at the same time besides than in China, Southeast Asia, Japan, the United States, Australia, Europe also will get to catch the programme on tv.

MinWoo & JunJin express: "Really thanks to the China fans for giving so much love and care. Sides than in korea, china spring festive is also a very important festive, hope everybody will be happy to see our performance on stage. And in the future, hope everybody will give lots of love and care on our concert in china and overseas activites."

Addition, LeeMinWoo & JunJin will be flying abroad on the 3rd and returning on the 4th. Shinhwa members will be gathering in the Indoor Stadium on the 10th evening 7:30 for the ShinhwaChangjo 8th Fanmeeting ‘M.I.S-0210’(Mission:Impossible SHINHWA 0210).

Credits to:

Source: ocean6

Cn trans:米饭小团子@bestshinhwa

news taken from ==>http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA/inde...?showtopic=2024

oh my please kill me.. now my brother's lusting after yoon eun hye.. we've just watched this movie called the legend of seven cutter and eun hye's the female lead.. everytime she comes out, he'd be like "see?? she's so cute!!" every. single. damn. time. it's not that i hate her or anything.. but dude!! stop it!! but come to think about it, all the girls that my brother likes [ie. chae yeon, shin ae, eun hye] are linked to shinhwa somehow.. chae yeon chose eric during the couple selection of xman germany special; shin ae, well, i don't have to discuss that one, since i brought it up the last time; and eun hye, the caramel love with eric.. oh great *rolls eyes*

oh no wait!!! if eun hye accepts the role in que sera sera, we can download and watch it together!! he can oogle over eun hye for all i care, and i'll dream of.. who else??

Guest angel2nyt

oh my please kill me.. now my brother's lusting after yoon eun hye.. we've just watched this movie called the legend of seven cutter and eun hye's the female lead.. everytime she comes out, he'd be like "see?? she's so cute!!" every. single. damn. time. it's not that i hate her or anything.. but dude!! stop it!! but come to think about it, all the girls that my brother likes [ie. chae yeon, shin ae, eun hye] are linked to shinhwa somehow.. chae yeon chose eric during the couple selection of xman germany special; shin ae, well, i don't have to discuss that one, since i brought it up the last time; and eun hye, the caramel love with eric.. oh great *rolls eyes*

oh no wait!!! if eun hye accepts the role in que sera sera, we can download and watch it together!! he can oogle over eun hye for all i care, and i'll dream of.. who else??

well your brother liking yoon eun hye and IF yoon eun hye accpets the role, that would be a blessing

hahaha

since eric is there

does youre brother like seo ji young(minwoo's ex) or kim hee sun(eric's ex fiancee) or jung ryu won(junjin's ex or maybe theyre still together??) try asking him

hahahaha

did you notice that minwoo has this thing for tall girls

he likes han chae young too

hahaha

and his height is a bit.... hmmm.. whats a right word to desribe it

nevermind i wont describe it anymore

[02/02]M & Junjin,chosen as "Asia Artist" in china

Addition, LeeMinWoo & JunJin will be flying abroad on the 3rd and returning on the 4th. Shinhwa members will be gathering in the Indoor Stadium on the 10th evening 7:30 for the ShinhwaChangjo 8th Fanmeeting ‘M.I.S-0210’(Mission:Impossible SHINHWA 0210).

isnt that a bit tiring??

Please keep your discussions within Shinhwa members. When does Yoon Eun Hye joined Shinhwa? I know she's in a new drama with Eric but if the discussion is around Yoon Eun Hye and not Eric, you can post it in Yoon Eun Hye's thread in the drama forum.

even if it's hidden? fine, then i won't do that again.. actually, the discussion wasn't concerning eun hye.. for me it was more on the eric side O_o"

hmm.. i'll just spam over at oc then..

okie back to shinhwa.. but i forgot what i wanted to ask O_o"

oh yes..

joyce - the most polite way to describe minwoo's height is.... vertically challenged =P and i think they do that quite often don't they? like, going back and forth in a matter of 24 hours? eric did that during the asia tour too.. i guess it's tiring, but it's not like it's trans atlantic flight or whatever.. it's gonna take just a few hours, and then back? and i guess they have enough money to do that..

Guest angel2nyt

even if it's hidden? fine, then i won't do that again.. actually, the discussion wasn't concerning eun hye.. for me it was more on the eric side O_o"

hmm.. i'll just spam over at oc then..

okie back to shinhwa.. but i forgot what i wanted to ask O_o"

oh yes..

joyce - the most polite way to describe minwoo's height is.... vertically challenged =P and i think they do that quite often don't they? like, going back and forth in a matter of 24 hours? eric did that during the asia tour too.. i guess it's tiring, but it's not like it's trans atlantic flight or whatever.. it's gonna take just a few hours, and then back? and i guess they have enough money to do that..

oh goodness.. i cant stop laughing because of your post

im so red now....hahaha

vertically challenged

is that polite enough?? we better think of a better phrase than that

i cant stop thinking about those two words

now why didnt you make that hidden???!!!???

hmm let me think..

vertically disadvantaged

.. but that would be like he's a midget hahaha

so i think ill think more

if im not mistake a flight from where was that from.. oh yes shanghai would take about 1-3 hours??

since my cousins told me a flight from hk was just about an hour(they really told me that..since they WANTED me to know.. that they went to korea)

but its still tiring.. and sleeping while travelling sucks.. unless you have a bed in the plane or bus.. just like the one britney owns

sorry that was so random

but i guess theyre too busy to take a rest now.. and the fanmeeting is coming up.. so happy for the korean sc members, they have been waiting for this for a very long time now

by the way.. im watching shinhwa's perfect man performance during theyre 2005 summer concert

when minwoo broke his ankle.. or somewhere there

it looked so cool.. i think they were supposed to lipsync it but they didnt..

there i conclude, i blab too much

2/1 [news] MNET Media "ALL STAR" pre order 70 000 copies

^ Thanks a lot for posting here, mal. Seem to be having trouble reaching s-shinhwasarang...hmmm...

70 000 copies? That's good news ^^ Must say Korea's public must have some different music taste. I found Seeya's song slightly stressful...I'm sure it would be good with a drama...but not for the everyday listen as music. KCM's and SGwannabe's collab had a korean traditional flavor to it, but I felt they should have done something with their singing style to suit the song itself. Sungie, not being biased, was his awesome self as always ^^ He knows how to paste his voice into the songs he sings. Also loved Hwayobi's collab with dynamic duo.

hey guys i waas watching a so jisub movie called "can't live without robbery" and the main characters daughter is a shinhwa fan!!!!

and its really funny because she....no i won't tell just watch the movie (:

^ puahahaha...I remember this!!! She cried so hard when her shinhwa ticket was ripped. I watched this really old sbs drama called Goodbye Sadness (not the dongwan one ^^; ) and it was about a girl wanting to be a singer...and they went to record her first music show and I see these people dancing in the background to a really familiar song. It was shinhwa in brown suits performing Chun Il Yoo Hun haha. Really see the boys everyone...they are such a big part of k-entertainment :)

Archived