[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

Yes, that's him (he also acted in wontak's angel (extra role XD ^^) =) that;s why the title for the caps refers to "minuscule size" i.e mini size. In the vid it was so cute~ the way minwoo kept laughing and leaning back on the sofa, and the manager kept pushing his knees, trying to make him sit up straight again and stop laughing lol

my feet got a little bit numb today due to coldness keke....so i decide to make myself warm..by watching this

http://video.cyworld.nate.com/10710/20070102131113523836

one word : LMAO!!!!!!!!!~~~

hahaha..his manager is everywhere!!

hahaha

he always becomes an extra of everything minwoo does

hahaha

and the video is so cute

a young gunz mv parody

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samshiku

two more trans done!^^

============================================================================

Eric's Post

4/11/03

Lets show the power of the shinhwa fans!

its been some time since i last left a msg here. i've been busy filming the drama series...what are your thoughts after watching the recently aired <I RUN>? i found the show rather interesting while i was filming it. the on-site atmosphere makes my heart go fuzzy, and this is a new challenge for me so i found everything VERY interesting. <I RUN> is just like any other tv drama, as compared to the mainstream korean-wave-type of k-dramas whereby the situation is often idealistic, i find that this production reflects life as it is, although there was not much promotional activities going on for it...after seeing the conversational msgs left by the moderators of the <I RUN> website, i find it a real pity that im the only one who sees such things.[??] our shinhwa fans too, dun't just see it for urself, but let ur family members and ur friends have a look. those ppl who are shinhwa demons[anti-fans?] who come into things with a negative approach, who might as well not watch it...i feel very sorry for them, so i left a msg...i am really working very hard filming, so pls give me more love and support! and another favor! pls visit http://www.alpor.net and http://fanmoim.net to vote for the drama.

Eric

----------------------------------------------------------

6/11/03

you have worked hard the three of you

did u absorb the techniques taught yesterday? no matter if u did listen or not , but it helped to relieve pressure in this pressurizing period right? if u had high marks u can go to university to study. i did not have to film yesterday, so i stayed at home to watch <I RUN>, while waiting for the next filming time. minwoo went recording yesterday, it was a rap song, seeing minwoo's compositions was really shocking^after listening to the interludes and all...wo~~"M" is really soo cool and handsome. in my mind i see a pair of green eyes and feelings...shinhwa fans ought to know what i'm saying, and as for ppl who dunno will feel that it is all very interesting after seeing it. an album that is soon to be completed, already containing many good songs, wonder how the results will be like...im really curious...i am going to eat grapes now. mummy, i'm going to eat grapes now. biabia~

FROm ERIC

he is SOO random o_O

1/1 [news] JUNJIN new year resolution: Get Into China

all the best jinnie

i cant wait for his single w linda..

i wonder how it may turn out

[MQ] 061221 Minwoo At 'Lyn Romantic Party' On TVN News [+SS]

first in place, JunJin "love wont come" 14748 / 23.082%

3/1 [news] Japan Valentine Day concert details (Shinhwa)

MAY TAKE OUT WITH PROPER FULL CREDITS

bana200.gif

Hello, this is padbox

this time, it will be held in Arena

Concert name: Valentine Korea Super Concert 2007

Date :2007 02 14

Time: 18:00~21:00

Place:Saitama Super Arena

Ticket sales::First come first serve (3-10/1/2007) 、those buying in groups, please wait for further notice

Price :Arena 14,000 yen 、S section 12,000 yen 、A section 8,000 yen

Guests : SHINHWA + SG wannbe + An Jae Wook

junjin won? CONGRATS!!

minwoo looked tired (though he's wearing shades) in the concert w lynn pic

rest well minwoo and surprise us in the new yr!

omg..new yr just past and they're planning for valentine concert already?

SHEESH! i wished i was a japanese..i'll just die happy of shinhwa overdose.

im jealous!

i just posted these over at the minwoo thread so i'll post it here too^^

i think he looks SOOOO goood!!!!

yes he does looked awesome

whoever took this pic is marvellous..she got to stand soooo close to minwoo

Guest poloblue

thanks so much!!!!! ive wanted to see what the dance looks like!!!!! i'll try it if i go to the shops with my mum to see if it works!!!! JOKE!!!!! i'l probably get all these weird stares from everyone!!!!!

LOL! You should put WARNING before the picture.... LOL!

Lucky for me my husband nor my sons wasn't passing by when I scrolled down.

If I got caught looking at this picture, I would NEVER hear end of it from my husband and my sons!!! LOL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you're really funny!!!!! when i get married, my wife is free to look at shinhwa and watch shinhwa and go into this thread!!!! cos i'll be in this thread too! lol

two more trans done!^^

Eric's Post

4/11/03

Lets show the power of the shinhwa fans!

......those ppl who are shinhwa demons[anti-fans?] who come into things with a negative approach, who might as well not watch it...

Eric

----------------------------------------------------------

hahahaahah shinhwa demons!!!!! Eric and i are alike then, cos i call my friend the shinhwa devil cos shes a BIG anti-fan!!!

i love how he named their antis

shinhwa demons

hahahahaha

and how he was talking about minwoo's album then wanting to eat grapes

SBS Gayo DaeJun - Shinhwa Cut

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4nhGJupgT3o

hahaha, yes shinhwa demons! anti fans are demons instead!!! LOL

Guest sarah_luisa

thanks so much!!!!! ive wanted to see what the dance looks like!!!!! i'll try it if i go to the shops with my mum to see if it works!!!! JOKE!!!!! i'l probably get all these weird stares from everyone!!!!!

:w00t::D:P hahahhaha.... why don't you try it!?

Guest samshiku

hey when is the 8th fanmeeting? is it over yet? hmm i think not or this place will be flooded with pics^^ but when is it?

^ the lastest news i read was it will most probaly be held around feb

at first everyone thought it was on the 13th of Jan but till now Good hasnt officially announce anything and Shinhwa will be busy with their solo activites and japan concert.

if i am not wrong, they will held it somewhere near march(24th) to celebrate their 8th anniversary

Guest hammie2010

i just posted these over at the minwoo thread so i'll post it here too^^

i think he looks SOOOO goood!!!!

thanks for sharing the pics =) i think these pics were taken over at his friend's wedding =) he looks so good :blush:

HYESUNG has 2 famous dance, including his "Crab" dance XD still rem how JUNJIN was joking abt his "Omma, i want that" dance in Germany... thanks for sharing the link^^

[Caps] M Oppa Who's Of Minuscule Size~

[Caps] 061231 Junjin & Andy on SBS X-Man Sunday Episode

thanks for sharing =) AHHAHHAHAAH... MINWOO looks so funny when he is laughing.. esp when he leans backwards XD oh man, his manager sure is famous XD

ANDY is so cute.... i wish SHINHWA appear in X-Man just like in previous episodes =(

Is he the same manager for Shinhwa or is he Minwoo's manager only? I think I asked this question before. Do they all have their own manager?

Yes, that's him (he also acted in wontak's angel (extra role XD ^^) =) that;s why the title for the caps refers to "minuscule size" i.e mini size. In the vid it was so cute~ the way minwoo kept laughing and leaning back on the sofa, and the manager kept pushing his knees, trying to make him sit up straight again and stop laughing lol

Guest angelix

hey when is the 8th fanmeeting? is it over yet? hmm i think not or this place will be flooded with pics^^ but when is it?

Well the fanmeeting was being postponed from the actual date (13 Jan) due to the Kpop super live (Wee~ I can't wait to watch this concert with my friend ^^;; the tix is smexy~), valentine concert schedule, and other few events that will occur in Japan. Yesterday i was reading from a korean article for their schedule this year, and they only stated FEBRUARY, but didn't put the exact date. Nevertheless this has made the official shcj korean fans furious anyways due to the actual date being postponed.

Is he the same manager for Shinhwa or is he Minwoo's manager only? I think I asked this question before. Do they all have their own manager?

^ Well he is shinhwa's manager as well but he is more assigned to be with minwoo. Each shinhwa member has their own managers, but at some occassions (which is rare) either 2-3 members may also have the same managers.

---

4/1 Korean Stars to Headline Benefit Concert (inc Shinhwa)

MAY TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

Korean Stars to Headline Benefit Concert (2007/01/04)

Korean movie stars and singers will appear on January 23rd at a massive benefit concert in Osaka to raise funds for the International Vaccine Institute.

Stars taking part in the event are actors Song Seung-heon and Jeong Joon-ho and singer Kang Ta, along with music groups SG Wannabe and Shinhwa.

The benefit concert is expected to draw some 30-thousand Japanese fans, along with two-hundred special guests including the wife of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and IVI Director-General John Clemens.

The IVI is the first international organization based in Korea and was created in partnership with the U.N. Located on the campus of Seoul National University, the IVI was established in 1997 as the world's only international research organization devoted solely to accelerating the development of vaccines for children in developing countries.

Credits : KBS World Radio + saharial @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=320.0

I've seen him around Eric a couple times now. He was in the Making of DongHwa (Winter Story) video with Eric. And during the SBS Drama awards, he was there with Eric too, I think. This manager is often with Minwoo though.

and they only stated FEBRUARY, but didn't put the exact date. Nevertheless this has made the official shcj korean fans furious anyways due to the actual date being postponed.

Totally understand where they are coming from. I wish Shinhwa didn't do that.

Can somebody please tell me what is the rule for starting a picture thread at the pic section?

Guest littleazncutie324

heyy~ i knoe its posted somewhere in here...but i can't find the awards from the award thin on 12/28/06...i looked back all teh way before the award stuff but i can't find..im sorry if this is a stupid question but can anyone tell me? i reil want to knoe..thxs a lot. i been busy latley...midterms are next week. but my teachers won't let me off the hook..so there are tests this week..that i should reil study for...anyways thxs a lot!~

Guest kfosho

hola everyone. i havent been in here in a long time >.<

but anyone know when dongwans drama is goign to air?

oh i thought it already came out like a long time ago...maybe not.

btw.. anyboyd know WHY minwoo was laughing so hard? LOL

i found it so random! but so extremely cute

ohhh iwanna see minwoo laughing real hard. where can i see this?

Archived