[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest loving_D

Eric and DongWan as lead actors for 'Throw my fist' MV

once again, goodenter disappoints me. this time, a major disappointment. im really angry right now. did they not say that andy was going to be the main lead?!? we have proof with that picture. it doesn't matter that andy will still be in it, he hasn't even been a lead! im so disappointed.

i really don't care what people say. goodenter should've kept their word and let andy be the lead. i know theres a million people who are happy to see eric and dongwan as the leads, but honestly, i wouldn't care if the MV aired or not. this is completely unfair to andy.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I am so disappointed too..I feel so bad for Andy!! I want to see him in a MV soon :( Hopefully there'll be another MV and HE will star in it..

[ROUND 3] Best all around male singer

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75077

Vote for Shin Hye Sueng or Lee Minwoo!!!!!

Aww..Hyesung only has 8 votes while Minwoo has 20!! >< Hyesung is 2nd to last now T_T...

Guest angel2nyt

once again, goodenter disappoints me. this time, a major disappointment. im really angry right now. did they not say that andy was going to be the main lead?!? we have proof with that picture. it doesn't matter that andy will still be in it, he hasn't even been a lead! im so disappointed.

i really don't care what people say. goodenter should've kept their word and let andy be the lead. i know theres a million people who are happy to see eric and dongwan as the leads, but honestly, i wouldn't care if the MV aired or not. this is completely unfair to andy.

me too..

i got very very disappointed..

i mean even though i like dongwan the most.. this is so unfair to andy..

wow realli? i want some shinhwa magazines for myself ^^

i will be waiting for when us can them HEAHS.

oh wait so where r u? i think u mentioned u were somewhere.. but i 4get =P

mind u my memory is terrible.

im in korea (yay!) but its not that exciting...except for the tv. adn seeing shinhwas faces unexpectedly in odd places is always fun (for example... i saw minwoo and haha in some poster in the subway, eric is doing a car comercial, and dongwans is in some poster for some beverage or something. posters are always up in the subway... hes soo hott in that picture... i will see it i can find it....

crystalis- interesting story.. i totally know what you mean. especially people who are kpop fans and they know shinhwa and they are "fans" but theya actually arent.... andt hey are always sooo into a much suckier singer and dissing shinhwa and stuff... it makes me stab them to death with a spoon. anyways, good luck. this reminds me of my aunt... she likes kim jong gook... hes ok. like at first i thought he was a soccer player (look at him) but then he has this really high voice when he sings... it kinda annoys me when guy singers these days look and sound more like girls than girls do... and my aunt is like, hes sooo good at live. and i was like, shinhwa is really good at live. especially hyesung. and she was like, ar e you kidding me?? >| and then she was like you only like goodlooking singers huh? and i was like NOOO!!! but shinhwa is good looking, but they cant help that. and she was like, they cant sing for beans its all lip sync. :fury: hellooooo!!!! get a brain. but shes my aunt so i couldnt say anything. pisses me off so much!!!sadly im reatlated to people like this... and otoherwise whes a really cool aunt... but i have lost all respect for her now...

xmkaex-ahhh!!! i love the pictures!!!!!thank you so much.i was pissed (see above) but nothing to cheer you up like shinhwa pictures and shinhwa music (which i am now listening to) look at my jinnie!!!! hes soo cute!!!! i love dongwans expression. so hilarious. i love these guys.

THROW MY FIST MV!!!! i cant wait!!! i kinda wished it would be your man or paradise.(just bounce to this... hahahaa) but im so excited. i cant wait. "will be presenting forward an image different from before." ohh. im excited. what kind of different image??“this MV features a tense storyline with charming images. " as i said.. i cant wait.

DONGWAN GOT HURT AGAIN???!?!?!! what is with this guy. he makes my heart bleed. man. cant he stay healthy for like, at least a little while???? be careful dongwan!!!!

welcome elavndrc!!!!!! of course junjins voice is awesome (he is my man after all haha...) and you will soon realize everyones voices are as awesome as junjins and dongwans. welcome to the world of shinhwa... btw.. i love your lee hom banner....but we must get you a shinhwa one....

anyways.. i go vote now.....

-edit-

is it just me or did they spell hyesungs name wrong??!??!?!??!!

Guest shinhinm

me too..

i got very very disappointed..

i mean even though i like dongwan the most.. this is so unfair to andy..

Me third :( ~ Let's hope Andy will appear in Shinhwa's third M/V :vicx:

I know lots of andy fans are disappointed.. i too love Andy alot and sad by the news.. maybe he's busy thats he can't film the MV.

But no matter what, we gotta suppport Shinhwa! Ok!

Let's all wait patiently for their new MV!!!! :D

once again, goodenter disappoints me. this time, a major disappointment. im really angry right now. did they not say that andy was going to be the main lead?!? we have proof with that picture. it doesn't matter that andy will still be in it, he hasn't even been a lead! im so disappointed.i really don't care what people say. goodenter should've kept their word and let andy be the lead. i know theres a million people who are happy to see eric and dongwan as the leads, but honestly, i wouldn't care if the MV aired or not. this is completely unfair to andy.

i agree.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

poor andy baby =(

THEY BETTER RELEASE ANOTHER M/V although i know they said this wuuld be the last one for the album. BUT THEY BETTER OR I'LL attack!

im in korea (yay!) but its not that exciting...except for the tv. adn seeing shinhwas faces unexpectedly in odd places is always fun (for example... i saw minwoo and haha in some poster in the subway, eric is doing a car comercial, and dongwans is in some poster for some beverage or something. posters are always up in the subway... hes soo hott in that picture... i will see it i can find it....

PUAHAH. U SHUD TAKE PICTURES OF THE POSTERS LOL

^^

and den give the pics to christine so it'll be like i wus there LOL ........

i have smexy pics of minwoo to share ^^

seoulstreetmagazinexl3.jpg

seoulst17hn0.jpg

seoulst16fp8.jpg

seoulst9gg4.jpg

credits: minwoo thread, minbongstalkers.com

check minwoo's thread (i 4get which one) for more!

EDIT

OMG DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT DONGWAN'S EYE!?

=(

the poor guy ran into a camera, his head bumping into it. and denhis... left eye wus hurting him.

i have pics

200608011743202200_1.jpg

200608011741501130_1.jpg

&& he just recently recovered too..

at least the injury is not so bad

credits: s-shinhwasarang.net

AND YES. LETS SUPPORT SHIN HYESUNG AND LEE MINWOO IN SOOMPIS POLL!!

Guest cpopbaby19

^O_O;

OMGGG.

-O-; what's happening to him?? lols. he should be extra careful!

anyway, nice pictures!! he looks extra hot in that picture!! hahaha :w00t:

dongwan oppa fighting!!

anyway, Eric and Dongwan are the main lead on Throw my fist mV? hmm.. i think i went here few weeks ago and thought andy's the lead? TT_TT; im not disappointed, but they should give andy a chance!!!! -_-; i mean im happy to see dongwan again in a MV, but... andy's really good.. i think if they're going to do another mv they should put andy! XD with eric or hyesung! lols

^

Voted ^^

For some reason, I remember that soompi used to be rather ShinHwa orientated...there were always those comments by those ppl "We all know soompi is ShinHwa biased/prejudiced, we all know who's gonna win blahblahblah, etc" (those use to make me kinda mad too :sweatingbullets: ) .... but looking at the recent polls in the music section....I really wonder where everyone went? Are they simply too busy to post, reply, etc. ....or have they changed to other groups?

Makes me kinda sad T-T

Guest vondunker

i just read bout shinhwa holding a concert in Singapore before entering the army in OCTOBER 2006 (well i thought some of them had been to army?). It was big news cuz it was almost the first time we had korean singers to hold a BIG proper concert in Singapore. Furthermore, its the group shinhwa whom i considered to be the most popular korean boy band, apart from DBSK.

Being one of those whoh craze after kpop/kdramas, I felt so much wanted to go as ive seen them alot on XMAN/some dramas and think they are all charming, esp Shin Hye Sung, whos in "S" and went solo last yr. ive always liked his voice. Yup, i knew them and stuffs but i dont really know shinhwa's songs. It'd be weird when you are at a concert when you dunno all the songs they are going to sing. So, im still pondering if i want to buy the concert tickets. Its a rare opportunity to catch them in action, in Singapore. alright, thats all i wanna say here. =]

^ i only can say "GO for the concert!"

because it might be another century before they come back to Singapore and this will be their last group activites together before they spilt for solo activites and it will be very hard to see them as whole together.

AS for the songs, you dont really have to know all of it as they have release so many..haha, i am sont really know the lyrics to all of their song, i can only remember their song tempo despite being their fan for a very long time XD

Guest satisfaction!

Ahhh DongWan, DongWan, DongWan -_-

He got hurt again LOL T___T Feel better<33

@crystalis: Yes, me too. It's quite making me sad.. and I hated it when everybody compared DBSK to Shinhwa -___- Both groups are talanted and good in their own ways!!

ok I'm rambling again.

Those MinWoo pics are hotttttdigguh :w00t:

Guest MsCHua

I read the news from ShinhwaChangJo that Dongwan ^ got hurt again because he was running after Eric then bump right into the camera. Poor guy, he's always getting hurt. I hope his eye gets better soon.

Guest ANGEL_WiTH_H0RNS

I`m so behind in this thread. lool. Poor Dongwan. Getting hurt all the time. T____T Love those Minwoo pictures. Thanks for sharing. I can`t wait to see the 2nd MV. Shinhwa <3 :]

I wish Shinhwa would do a concert in the U.S. ----Hawaii, Los Angeles or Las Vegas----

I want to see them in concert so badly!!!!! :w00t:

Don't like those people that diss Shinhwa........

anyone that does not think each and every one of the boys in Shinhwa is not cute and sexy--

should definitely have their eyes examined!!!!!! :blink:

And if they don't think they sound good.....well then they...

should get their ears examined at the same time!!!!! :crazy:

Guest angelix

02/08 [news] Jang Ga Eun to appear sexy on Shinhwa's MV

68c77139_1.jpg

New star, Jang Ga Eun (郑佳恩), will appear of Shinhwa's MV, "Throw My Fist."

Jang Ga Eun's "What to Wear Tomorrow?" was played in TNGT. In the CF she was spun around on the rooftop and took off a men's top. This is how she has caught the attention of many and has become a newbie in CF, modelling and acting.

In this MV, Jang Ga Eun, will be playing the woman of the boss who gives orders to the killers, Dongwan and Eric. We will be seeing her sexy beauty.

Jang Ga Eun is known to be the "sexy Song Hye Gyo." One CF producer says, "She is a model that has both east and west features."

On the other hand, Jang Ga Eun has also participated in acting activites. She has appeared in "Marrying a Millionaire," "Goodbye Fracescs", etc. and has recently appeared in a Best Drama.

Jang Ga Eun expresses, "This is the first time I've appeared on a MV, so I am very nervous. To be able to star in such great artists' MV, I feel very happy. Although there is pressure, but I will try my best to give a great performance."

Source:ocean6

Krn - Chin Trans:蕞璦の浣熊@Bestshinhwa中文网

Chin - Eng Trans: la vifzetta* at s-shinwhasarang.net

^ oohers thanks for the news!

but GRR

I DONT WANT A GIRL TO BE IN THE M/V

>[ >[

^

Voted ^^

For some reason, I remember that soompi used to be rather ShinHwa orientated...there were always those comments by those ppl "We all know soompi is ShinHwa biased/prejudiced, we all know who's gonna win blahblahblah, etc" (those use to make me kinda mad too :sweatingbullets: ) .... but looking at the recent polls in the music section....I really wonder where everyone went? Are they simply too busy to post, reply, etc. ....or have they changed to other groups?

Makes me kinda sad T-T

makes me sad too.. even though i wus never around when soompi was like that.

Archived