[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Nutzie,

Are you Korean? Asking because I thought only Koreans have these shots that leaves the scar.

I have one in my left arm but when my husband got his, my M-I-L had them put it under his foot so the scar won't show.

"Mommie" Alice

actually, i think a lot of people have it.. it's some kind of compulsory immunisation that you have to have.. i think i was supposed to have one when i was in grade 6, but my parents didn't allow me to take the shot because they might not have sanitary needles and stuff.. but most of my classmates had it, and they have the scars too..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

^^ no.. a lot of people has it..

i have it and im not korean.. we got the shot when we were in 4th grade

i know a lot of people who have it but the scar can actually be 'erased' or something

Guest nutzie

mommie alice i'm not korean ^^" hahaha.. i would be ecstatic if i were though -_-" i'm indonesian, but we did have it too [well, not me, but yeah, most of my friends have it..]

Alexiel junjin's dad is a korean singer called charlie park.. he's in the same management company as shinhwa..

Hi hi,

Since everyone here is a ShinHwa fan...most of you probably know the ever popular shinhwa forums (go join them if you haven't...might as well do some advertising ^^ )...but just incase you haven't quite been Shinhwa-fied (yet, that is...it's inevitable after all~) ...I'll post here too...dun want anyone to miss out on the boys now...haha ^^;

[MQ]041120 SBS Real Romance Loveletter with KIm MIn Jung Part 1 *ENGLISH HARDSUBBED* [640X480] (200 MB)

bscap000-1.jpgbscap003-1.jpg

----I did take some liberties though .... like they called Shrek's Puss in Boots, Garfield in the chinese subbed vid XD...and I had to look up some korean words for the captions (which there is hecka lot of in LL ^^;)

ENJOY :)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=3220425

-------------

Credits: crystalis@ShinHwaChangJo.net + s-shinhwasarang.net (eng translations and subtitles) + usairaq@www.krking.com (Chinese source translations and subtitles) + soompi.com

Guest xmkaex

^ thank you so much!! :lol:

i love season one of loveletter!

wow i haven't been hear for about 2 days or so and the thread is growing. haha

my cousins are in town and they're always hogging the computer..and i haven't heard a shinhwa song in about 5 days... :sweatingbullets: ..you guys must think im crazy..haha

i need to download infinite challenge part two T__________T

is there any place where i can watch this?

i watch the news about falling...

i cant help and crying watching the vid

poor dongwan oppa

shinhwasarang has it. :)

yeah, more peeps are voting...but here' another poll, from Korea, "Big 10"

OMG! Shinhwa is behind by 40 votes!!! on the Big 10!!! does anybody remeber about this poll???

i vote every single week!!!...so go vote!!

here's the site!!

http://www.arirang.co.kr/intro.asp

when you get to this site, go click on the Pops in Seoul, then...click that again, when it gets to the next page...then...

click "Big 10" on the left column....so got vote!!!

you need an account to vote, remember!!!! make one..and vote!!! the rules are simple and they explain it on the top!!! of the page....so go vote!! FIGHTING!

i just voted! shinhwa is 22 votes in the lead YAY! :D

remember: MINWOO's BIRTHDAY is in 3 MORE DAYS!!

hmm..interesting to see Dongwan have a solo

i was watching a clip on youtube few weeks ago and Minwoo was encouraging Andy about his solo?????

and now hearing Dongwan will have a solo to and JunJin??

wellz i guess we'll see..

I want Minwoo to have another solo and Hyesung too, but if it were to choose from Andy, JunJin and Dongwan. hahaha!! i would choose DONGWAN!!

p.s~ hope Dongwan gets well soon!

i'd be glad too if Dongwan will have his solo..

haha! but these were just rumors..

Guest mintoro

DongWan is having a solo?

i tot he said he's only going to make it after his army?

yea i had the scar too though im not korean

but my one on the left...

JunJin to start individual activity

5621_1.jpg

Popular group Shinhwa's members have started their individual activities. JunJin announced his plan for individual activity after Shinhwa's first concert of 2006 Asia Tour in China on 8th July.

JunJin will be releasing his individual album in October, with mostly dance songs. Good friend Lee MinWoo is giving JunJin the songs he composed as gifts. Actually, JunJin decided to go solo after watching Lee MinWoo's M concert. JunJin and Lee MinWoo both dance well, therefore the success of Lee MinWoo has stimulated, as well as brought confidence to JunJin. The more attention attracting is that JunJin sees Yoo Seung Jun as his role model. JunJin likes Yoo Seung Jun's songs style very much, he even uses Yoo Seung Jun's songs as cell phone ring tone.

JunJin said, "Yoo Seung Jin's songs are very energetic, and is easy to learn. I started to like his songs and dance since long time ago, therefore I will be going for a similar direction and style as him. As for dancing, Lee MinWoo is helping me a lot. For ballad songs, I will ask Shin HyeSung for opinion".

Besides, JunJin will be using his new name J2 as artist, which is the combination of the first two letters (JJ) of his name.

Credits: saric@ShinHwaChangJo.net (translation), 韩音广场, innolife.com (source).

Guest mintoro

J2? hahaha... i prefer JJ... but J2 is ok...

so he will realease his album during OCT?

OMG... Shinhwa is making me broke...

gonna support dear jinnie oppa

thanks for the news

edit:

i just realise minwoo and junjin using alphabet...

when dongwan comes out will it be DW?

hahaha

Guest cazzy

I have a small question.. is Junjin's father a singer? :x

XD Yes he is Gloria. His stage name is Charlie Park ahaha :x

He released an album last year in February. HERE :x

I remember seeing him on some show singing with Junjin xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i'm kind of getting used to it being J2... i would have preferred ChoongJae but seeing as he isnt so fond of it - i guess not.

i think my main issue is that in the UK we have a fruit drink called J2O X_X

see..

comp-j20.jpg

now if only we could bottle all that Jinnie goodness ;) hehe

Guest lenakeem

i dont think wannie is POSSITIVE about comming out with a solo.

but i do hope he does -- didnt he say he wanted to be more of an actor then a singer O_O. lskjflskjdflkdsfj. i love wannie :]

Guest mintoro

JJ sounds like JJ lin the chinese singer.

But i think J2 is bit weird.

yea right!

i totally forgot about that singapore JJ

but yea J2 is abit weird... or mayb J²?

hahaa but since he has decided... we'll support him right?

XD Yes he is Gloria. His stage name is Charlie Park ahaha :x

He released an album last year in February. HERE :x

I remember seeing him on some show singing with Junjin xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ya i watch them on the same show b4 with all shinhwa members ... i forgot what show... many guest there and yoo jae suk was one of the MC...

but i do hope he does -- didnt he say he wanted to be more of an actor then a singer O_O. lskjflskjdflkdsfj. i love wannie :]

hmmm... yea he said that b4...

but i read some news i think he said he will most prob gonna have solo only after his army service...

im not very sure about that

yeah i remember wannie wanted to become more of an actor..

hm

wait. is there an article about dongwan comin solo too? cuz i didndt even see it. LOL i jus saw "dongwan and junjin are having solos!" here in this thread.

maybe J2 is pronounced.. JAY-SQUARED. LOL

=P

Archived