[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

^ well.... er there was some question of hyesung's knee n junjin's eyesight? n maybe even eric's back? (but he seems to hv healed) but the rest should be going :( not sure if all at the same time (cos u noe andy n junjin are a yr younger right?)

man... they should all go break a toe or something.... SOB* 2 years without shinhwa! nooooooOoooOooooOooo... *wails*

Omo! i own dis page! :w00t:

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH i was thinking the same thing, go hurt yourself or something so you don't have to go!! HAAHAHAHA jks, we wouldn't want our oppas to be hurt.

Sonim was asking a very dumb question. "Do you guys know how to use the chopsticks?" <_< i was like DUH!!!

her english isn't so good either.. i haven't heard Andy speaking english.. i assume he has american accent just like Eric, since he lives in the States.

and yes, thats the lastest new from the Shinhwa Busan concert.

:tears: Dongwan oppa why are you so careless??

Get Well Soon!

hmm, i remember there was this video on youtube of andy speaking english. i've seen him speaking twice, once when they recieved a mtv award at japan i think? him and eric thanked everyone and he also spoke in one episode of nonstop 4 when S was featured on the episode.

lemme try and find it...

ANDY SPEAKING ENGLISH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbkeZq-aPfs

hello you guys ^.^ i was wondering...is eric engaged?

i doubt.

but i have this feeling that he's gonna get engaged or married before he goes to the army.

who knows...........:( lol

oh, you can find eric's samba video at youtube too, cos i watched it from there.. it reminds me of lee hyuk jae's moves [you know, that new team leader of xman].. the only difference is probably *ehm* eric's hot =P

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH i saw caps of eric doing the samba dance, he looked so silly. i totally agree with your eric statement.

when i heard that dongwan hurt himself, i was thinking "OMG! seems like shinhwa members always hurt themselves in their concerts, like minbong he twisted his ankle last time :("

GET WELL SOON DONGWANNIE!! :)

and i read off shcj, when dongwan was in shanghai airport, he signed some autographs for his fans and when he was giving his autograph back to his fans, he accidently gave the fan his passport along with the autograph...luckily the fan passed it onto the airport customer service. silly dongwan!! if he had given it to some obsessive fan, they might have took it and dongwan would be stuck at the airport -____-"

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kfosho

reading these last few pages are really making me sad. all this talk about army and dongwannie getting hurt. oh boy will i miss them a lot when they go to the military :tears::tears::tears: gotta stop thinking about them going away, its really making me depressed. geezz didn't know how much shinhwa impacted my life.

Guest Shinzwo

get well soon dongwon .... cant wiat ti hear their 8th ablum is goin to be soo good since is their last time singin together before they go to the army..suck suck

Guest mintoro

and i read off shcj, when dongwan was in shanghai airport, he signed some autographs for his fans and when he was giving his autograph back to his fans, he accidently gave the fan his passport along with the autograph...luckily the fan passed it onto the airport customer service. silly dongwan!! if he had given it to some obsessive fan, they might have took it and dongwan would be stuck at the airport -____-"

silly dongwannn

really lucky for the fans to give it back...

Guest angelix

200605141825501130_1.jpg

Shinhwa's Eric will participate in popular group, SMAP's album in the rap parts.

Eric will be featured on SMAP's upcoming album, "Pop UP! SMAP" (to be released on the 26 of July), by perforaming a rapping part.

Eric took up a rapping part in Cho Nan Gang's solo song, Tokio. The song is to be sung in Korean. Cho has been really close with Shinhwa and so in this album, he works with Eric on his solo song.

Last year, Shinhwa has already worked with SMAP. Shin Hyesung was featured on SMAP's album last year by singing the song "Sky" with Cho. The song was written with Minwoo, conntecting Shinhwa and Cho's friendship.

Source: ocean6

Korean to Chinese Translations: 心里有鬼@bestshinhwa中文网

Chinese to English Translations: la vifzetta @ shinhwa sarang (http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums)

Credits: ocean6 + best shinhwa + s-shinhwasarang.net

image credits : mydaily + angelix @ s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

17/7 [news] SHinhwa and DBSK to release album on the same day in Japan!

On the August 16, Shinhwa will be releasing their first full Japanese album titled "Inspiration #1" while DBSG will be releasing their seventh Japanese single "Sky". Both Shinhwa and DBSG have kept fans in anticipation for their Japanese album.

Shinhwa will include six brand new Japanese songs that were produced and written by Bokunarogokoroni and Daeeyooga Ahru. Besides this, five translated tracks will be include from their recent eight korean album.

DBSG's seventh single 'Sky' as well as another single titled 'No Pain No Gain' will be included.

Credit: isportainment + shinhwasarang

----------

16th August will be a hot chart day for the Japanese market!

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!

Guest frozen_winter

ALL SHINHWA FANS IN SINGAPORE ALERT!

Shinhwa.jpg

I don't know if this is has been said before.. As you all know, Shinhwa released a "Shinhwa Personal History Official Photobook" as in the picture above.. It's selling at yesasia for $106 bucks!!

BUT BUT BUT!! It's selling in Kinokuniya at only $32 bucks!!! It has the photobook, 2 DVDs, stickers, a personal msg from Shinhwa to fans with their autograph. AND AND AND!! Their handprints and signatures on individual paper!! Photoshoot was done in Japan during their 7th Jib time, i think..

But the point is, it's so much cheaper than yesasia~~ So if u really wanna get it, hurry down.. cause there are less than 20 sets left!

ALL SHINHWA FANS IN SINGAPORE ALERT!

Shinhwa.jpg

I don't know if this is has been said before.. As you all know, Shinhwa released a "Shinhwa Personal History Official Photobook" as in the picture above.. It's selling at yesasia for $106 bucks!!

BUT BUT BUT!! It's selling in Kinokuniya at only $32 bucks!!! It has the photobook, 2 DVDs, stickers, a personal msg from Shinhwa to fans with their autograph. AND AND AND!! Their handprints and signatures on individual paper!! Photoshoot was done in Japan during their 7th Jib time, i think..

But the point is, it's so much cheaper than yesasia~~ So if u really wanna get it, hurry down.. cause there are less than 20 sets left!

thanks alot for e info !!! will go kino later ..now waiting for bits on the spore concert cos till no there no updates... ;)

Guest serenity8

oh no..~~

not that i'm afraid or anything.. but, what if nobody buys shinhwa album.. and everyone went to buy dbsk albums? :(... or that, bcuz dbsk is out.. and there's more dbsk fans in japan... cuz they are technically older there.. but .. i'm sry. >.<..

Guest shinhinm

oh no..~~

not that i'm afraid or anything.. but, what if nobody buys shinhwa album.. and everyone went to buy dbsk albums? :(... or that, bcuz dbsk is out.. and there's more dbsk fans in japan... cuz they are technically older there.. but .. i'm sry. >.<..

c'mon,there will be MANY ppl buy Shinhwa's albums,don worry :lol: ~ SHINHWA HWAITING :)

Guest spfork

Ahh!! So much going on! Poor Dongwan!!! O_O!

He's my favorite Shinhwa member too. Hopefully, he's alright. At least he didn't break his shoulder.

Guest coolieever

gosh, for the past 4 days, i was on vacation in las vegas, and on the first night there, i went on the internet and found out Dongwan got hurt, after that moment, everything around me reminded me about shinhwa, ill post some examples so you can all laugh at my over obsessiveness

polaris street<kangta's song<kpop<shinhwa

someone's phone rang<samsung<shinhwa

pool<beach<eusha eusha<shinhwa

a magazine called 'M'<Minwoo<shinhwa

a mirror <_<<hyesung's song<shinhwa

some guy with a broken arm<dongwan<shinhwa

some magazine with a world cup pic on it<shinhwa

pump machine thing at an arcade(i went to like 5 arcades and they each had atleast ONE pump machine)<shinhwa

this one shoe store that had a sign that said 'sandal'<kangta and vanness's song (scandal)<kpop<shinhwa

there are sooooooo many more, but i cant remember them

xxtine_21, izzit that bad??

omg then i think i'm gonna skip that part.. i can't bare watching him fall like that :tears:

is it not funny :tears: we're all so worried for him..

hmm.. maybe after this injury, he can be exempted from the military service??

sorry lol i exaggerated. its not THAT bad but for me it wus! i serioulsy culdnt handle it.

it uws like, it wus zoomed in on his face, during that part, den suddenly his face disappears! and u hear a thump. and eveyrboyd in the audience stood up and wus ilke HUH!? WHAT HAPPENED type thing. and i wus like screaming NOOOOOOOOO HE FELL!!

lols i feel like a fool cuz i wus acting as if i culd change the past. i wus all like DONGWAN DONT JUMP AROUND. AHH HES JUMPING. DONGWAN DONT WALK NEAR THE EDGE. AHH HES NEAR THE EDGE. yeah =(

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH i was thinking the same thing, go hurt yourself or something so you don't have to go!! HAAHAHAHA jks, we wouldn't want our oppas to be hurt.

hmm, i remember there was this video on youtube of andy speaking english. i've seen him speaking twice, once when they recieved a mtv award at japan i think? him and eric thanked everyone and he also spoke in one episode of nonstop 4 when S was featured on the episode.

lemme try and find it...

ANDY SPEAKING ENGLISH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbkeZq-aPfs

i doubt.

but i have this feeling that he's gonna get engaged or married before he goes to the army.

who knows...........:( lol

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH i saw caps of eric doing the samba dance, he looked so silly. i totally agree with your eric statement.

when i heard that dongwan hurt himself, i was thinking "OMG! seems like shinhwa members always hurt themselves in their concerts, like minbong he twisted his ankle last time :("

GET WELL SOON DONGWANNIE!! :)

lmao thats hilaoirus. dongwan givin his passport<3 i'd like to thank that fan for not being scary and stealing his passport.

lols yes hte samba dance wus so funnie and cute.

btw wut is the samba dance? is it something they made up? like how hyesung has the crabbie dance?

i saw a pic of his passport... i wonder if it was that fan that took a pic of it and THEN gave it to customer servic.. >_< lol...

christine, i was like u too... i was watching dongwan's part and every time he stepped into the T shaped part of the stage, i would go omg, don't fall, don't fall!! and then he would walk back and i would be so relieved... and then bam, it just happened... i heard the *thud* too... and i was like omg... i knew it would happen but it was still a shock actually seeing and hearing it... i totally teared up... and then when he came back, he cried and i totally started crying too. >_<

Guest angel2nyt

oh no..~~

im sorry but i find this a bit funny..

especially right now that japan is so into shinhwa

anyways

Syndrome Magazine, July-August Issue

Please do not Hotlink!! (and by the way dont quote the pics)

20060708syndromsh01oc9.jpg

20060708syndromsh02sr9.jpg

20060708syndromsh03mj2.th.jpg

20060708syndromsh04of3.th.jpg

20060708syndromsh06wk0.th.jpg

20060708syndromsh08ji4.th.jpg

20060708syndromsh07jt8.th.jpg

20060708syndromsh10qq6.th.jpg

20060708syndromsh11cn0.th.jpg

20060708syndromsh12bb6.th.jpg

20060708syndromsh13ks4.th.jpg

credits: da capo + ShinHwaChangJo.net + me for uploading

I saw the concert and even though I knew that he was going to fall..it was so surprising how it happened. In a slip second...he just disappears with a *whoosh*. But I'm glad he's doing okay...it's a dislocation so it will be painful but relatively simple in terms of popping the shoulder back in. Poor Dongwan. Hope he's okay.

EDIT-

Wow...I have never ever owned a page in my life! LOL...I'll take this opportunity to say I love Shinhwa!!! Even if it is going to be 2-3 years before they come out with a new album whatever they do, I'd totally be supportive. It must be hard for them to deal with knowing that it's going to be so long and solo stuff...I'm sure they;ll keep in touch in that time though. Go ShinHwa!!

Guest Shinzwo

man somehow i wish they wont be goin to the army.. but then again is not fair to other if they dont go n other go... even if they are really the most most super star in asia.. lolz.. i hope dong won get betta.. and i still wanna kno some info... does anyone kno wat ANDY goin to be doin after they done their tour?? everyone seem like to have something to do before their goin to the army... but expect ANDy...

there's going to be a 2nd shinhwa MV for the 8th album!

Although the song isn't decided yet, they've already picked Min Hyorim to be the female lead in the video.

I guess even if we won't get to see Shinhwa together as much as the summer goes on, we'll still get to see a little bit of them :)

Archived