[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rj_1905

just finished watching Shinhwa on You & I.. the performances were great!! loved the band version of "T.O.P" and "Eusha Eusha"!! can't wait to hear it live myself T^T

the talk section of it was absolutely hilarious too! hyesung commented on how it takes fans longer to stand up during concerts now :P and even acted it out.. LOLs

some talk excerpts:

Hyesung: I really wanted to come out handsomely, I did it well on the first day, and was even more excited on the second day, so I jumped too high, without knowing it myself...

Dongwan: He jumped the highest. Wah, I thought he flew out ( :D)

Hyori: This time round, the 10th album, is being released under Shinhwa's name right?

Junjin: Yes

*silence*

Hyesung: then what name should we release it under?

Hyori: No, I meant the album name

Junjin: Can we release it as "Fin.k.l"?

(Jaehyung in the midst of taking off his jacket)

Junjin: Why are you wearing your clothes like that all of a sudden? 

Hyori: You're feeling hot?

Jaehyung: Because I feel hot..

Junjin: Are you trying to seduce us?

Eric: now that we've comeback, everyone (junior singers) comes with their cds and greets us, one team at a time. personally, i like it a lot that I can see them (girl groups) up-close.

:D shall end of with 2 photos they revealed on You & I:

(photo cr: tvn daily)

how Dongwan looks like originally:

dongwan.jpg

Minwoo: Dongwan turns into that when the clock strikes 12!

and Junjin, who needs some skin lifting:

49443104.jpg

Junjin: I let it (skin) down, I did it. I can let my skin down.

:D

Guest incarnadine

If anyone is interested, I have summarized Ep. 5 in Shinhwa Broadcast (soompi).

Because Ep. 5 was documentary, if you don't understand Korean, it's really hard to know what is going on. I didn't translate word by words because Shia & Reagy will come out with the subs. I did summarize best as I can so you'll get the idea. Please excuse typos and grammar. My laptop is in the hospital so I'm borrowing my son's computer and so I'm limited to how long I can use it. If anyone has question, please post here and I'll try to answer best as I can.

See you in Soompi Shinhwa Broadcast.

Thank you so so so much! :wub:

UGH! My friend just told me Eric's ugly <_< .

Is she blind or something? :P I am more of a Minwoo fan, but I honestly think that Eric is has been extra HOT and handsome nowadays. There's just something about his look now that's so irresistible.

@ontheroad: if you have extra money, you should buy the All About Shinhwa DVD. It's so worth it. It has 6 DVDs for each member, and they have clips from all their previous variety shows. You will love it! :)

Guest rj_1905

Shinhwa's broadcast schedules for this week (all in KST):

Saturday:

5:05PM KBS2 Invincible Youth 2

9:15PM KBS Guerilla Date

9:55pm jTBC Shinhwa Broadcast ep 6

Sunday:

6:00PM KBS1 Open Concert

cr: @ShinhwaCompany

just watched SBS You & I ...wow T.O.P live band version is daebak !! I luv it and holymoly eric those long legs really killed me ...oh gosh who said eric is ugly really missing something phew.gif ....he looked stunning droolicious in SBS You & I...and his opening rapping with Andy in T.O.P was just so gangsta.... sweatingbullets.gif everybody looked so awesome in white so clean cut ...I need to watch this again in HD version...

Guest battleuphoria

I do remember your username! ^^

And yes, I think that's the whole issue dogging the 14 year-old Shinhwa Changjo fanbase. Many of us are simply not the young-generation fans anymore. Not to say we're old or anything; I know there're also many Shinhwa fans who are very young! It's just the whole fan thing of staying online 24/7, chasing every step of our idols, dedicating every moment of our waking hours to them. I could do it when I was 18 (and yeah, I remember staying awake throughout the night just so I can catch repeat telecasts of Shinhwa music videos on MTV, haha). I really don't have the time and energy to do so now. So I feel the struggle and dilemma of many Changjos who have grown up (...or grown older, ahem) with Shinhwa. Although we have the purchasing power now and buying Shinhwa albums is not an issue, the other aspects of contributing to Shinhwa's chart performances, such as digital music sales, replays of their videos, searching for 'Shinhwa' on Korean search engines, are like...a new concept to me!

But we do our best. It's very heartening to see fans from different countries banding together to do this for Shinhwa.

totally! before i can stay up late at night even until 3am just to watch the streaming shows featuring shinhwa even without subtitle and not feel sleepy. now, i can't do that anymore since i am sure i won't be able to wake up in time for work. i do not have that much strength either to do most work like searing on search engines and streaming their shows. i mostly wait now for downloadable version of the english subbed file. it's so true though, that now we have the purchasing power to purchase their official merchandises! but now, most of the criteria for awards are done online, and the things that are happening outside the internet is somehow less accounted for.

@battleuphoria : yup yup i mean the one they got into accident n junjin was in critical condition, i think he's in comma? i can't remember, it's long time a go, my brain is too old now :lol:

every celebrity will always have haters i think

@windchijmes : we're not old we're just mature blush.gif but Shinhwa makes us feel a lot younger bcoz of their dorkiness

i remember when i was 18, i saved EVERY pictures of them and read EVERY fanfix feat shinhwa

that's the only big junjin accident that i can remember. some of the accidents in my mind are mostly car accidents because they are rushing to their next schedule. i hope now that shinhwa company is in charge of their activities, they can limit the activities so that they won't look too stressed on shows as well.

same here! i used to save every picture of shinhwa that i could find!! although didn't do the reading of fanfics because i was not a fan of reading back then. how i wished i already love reading back then.

Eric: now that we've comeback, everyone (junior singers) comes with their cds and greets us, one team at a time. personally, i like it a lot that I can see them (girl groups) up-close.

i think it's also best for eric because he doesn't have to do the approaching!! haha

i can imagine the sunbaes going to them by group for autograph, that's so cute!! haha i hope the haters see that their idols are idolizing shinhwa so they should do the same!

Guest teukiie

Minwoo's Facebook update:

563269_427233653958602_277378648944104_1834429_656235834_n.jpg

둘이 요즘 사진찍기에 맛들렸다~ 새초롬 표정을한 민봉이와 에봉이♥

我們最近迷上拍照了~做出純真表情的瑉峰和艾峰♥

Source: Minwoo's Facebook

Guest battleuphoria

@teukkie: thank you for the post. the caption (translating from chinese, might be a little rough).

'we recently fell in love with the camera. the innocence image of minbong and eric.'

eric was actually written as ebong = eric + bong). don't know how to fully express that. haha

hope i still have the close translation. :D

just finished watching shinhwa broadcasting ep 05...

whoaaa...we can see their daily activities, it makes me feel much closer to them

but yeah i kinda disappointing to see eric, andy, minwoo smoke...they have to take care of their health -_-

Shinhwa's Vol 10 The Return (Thanks edition) 

is no 2 on hanteo charts for the week!! Sales 24,274 copies 

Total sales together with limited edition 

32,500+24,274= 56,774

Shinhwa fans please support and buy shinhwa album ^^ 

Let's it reach at least 100,000 copies sales 

@Ihjj : i love eric, i fall in love with him when the 1st time i watched their 1st concert video, after that all my best friends knew that i'm crazy bout him

but honestly, i do think he doesn't look like korean :lol: and with his ugly hairstyle in the past he looked not so good back then

i think looks the best since 6th album hahahahahaha

i honestly think they all looked ridiculous with their super weird hairstyle 1st-4th album :lol:

Haha that I do have to agree, Eric doesn't really look Korean, but that's just what makes him hotter! Haha :) .

Guest rj_1905

Fancam of Shinhwa dancing to Venus for Guerilla Date: here (cr: uploader)

Hyesung. Dancing. O.M.G!! 

but..what were they laughing about..?

Also, they sang 7 songs yesterday during Mnet Yoon Do Hyun's Must recording!! hopefully none of it gets edited out ^^

Songs sang included: On the Road (together with Yoon Do Hyun), Venus, Eusha Eusha, Perfect Man, Yo, I pray 4 U, Brand New

Photos from the recording:

cr: @hongdecubaking

561902499.jpg

561899134.jpg

561882251.jpg

Archived