[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bichtr : thanks :) but i've watched those links, i'm looking for full episode with subs, thanks anyway ^_^

i'm so excited!! this thread is alive again!!

so many things to download, shinhwa broadcast ep05, shinhwa broadcast eps 03 eng sub w00t.gifw00t.gif

for me my fave song is always Angel

i can't explain it very well, but everytime i listen to this song, it gives me goosebumps

2nd is How Do I Say there's a story behind this song

3rd will be Perfect Man, love the song love the dance

love T.O.P as well, this song makes me love Swan Lake, I'm thinking to play this song for my wedding :lol:

venomous_s2 : TOO OLD??? inappropriate??? what does it mean???

well i think they look a lot younger, even can be compared with the other younger groups

but even in my country their mindset is focus on superjunior, big bang, SNSD, wonder girls

whenever i watch channel [V] they always play bigbang, suju, SNSD, 2pm, 2am, etc but not Shinhwa -_-

who cares, I still can watch them from soompiers who always provide the links B)

14 years they've been through happiness n sadness, i just think we can't compare Shinhwa n the other groups

especially their friendship :wub:

I agree with midnightgirl

they just haters, even the other gasoo are amazed with what they've achieved

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!!!

Guest battleuphoria

@LdZzz: i love angel too! i don't know why also but it's an amazing song! never fails to make me smile. and their MV for that, the only MV that my sister and i had to watch all over again when it was released because we were so confused as to what was happening! haha actually until now, we still have a little mystery unsolved on that MV. shows how amazing the MV is.

ooh, so the next shinhwa broadcast will show hyesung's injury. argh, these men always have injuries, it hurts to know and remember the various incidents of their accidents before. junjin's coma, eric's coma. argh.

sorry, forgot who mentioned it earlier, was it LdZzz? I think in win win they talked about junjin's accient when he was in coma. that was the part where they started 'crying' because they remember those days when they were afraid that they might lose a brother. this was when he did the back flip so many times and at one point, he landed wrongly and landed on his head. he was in a coma and then the doctor said that if he passed the midnight, he will be fine. or were you talking about another accident which sent him to a comatose state?

as for the haters who kept saying that shinhwa is too old for what they are doing and that their music is inappropriate, i beg to disagree. being in the industry for 14 years, and releasing a lot of albums, the return is their tenth but if we count those winter stories and summer albums, they have more or less 15 albums released. whoever reaches their achievement of 14 years would definitely run out of new things to show. we are proud that despite shinhwa being here for 14 years, they still found another genre (pop-electro) that they had never tried before. as artists, you have to continually try and show another aspect or genre that you have never tried before. it shows shinhwa's flexibility.

Guest windchijmes

we are proud that despite shinhwa being here for 14 years, they still found another genre (pop-electro) that they had never tried before. as artists, you have to continually try and show another aspect or genre that you have never tried before. it shows shinhwa's flexibility.

Well said. As a first-generation Shinhwa fan, frankly, I am pretty out of touch with the music enjoyed by youngsters today (2PM, Shinee, etc etc, sorry, but I can't tell one from the other!). So before the release of Shinhwa's comeback 2012 album, I had my worries. How are they going to touch base with 'old' fans, and still be able to reach out to the young fans of today? Then, the album was released and my worries were put to rest. The song {Venus} proves to me that Shinhwa is able to do exactly both. It somehow retains the essence of the Shinhwa sound+structure, yet gels with the current music trend.

Haters will always have something to say. Even back in the years when Shinhwa reigned supreme over the industry, the haters were already dissing them about being mere pretty faces, pretty dancers, how some members were entirely useless, how they should just get rid of some of the rappers and retain the singers, and so on. Then, new groups started popping up and other fanbases grew big and Shinhwa Changjo had to weather fan-wars and even more venomous words. So now, though it (still) annoys the hell outta me when I see all these snide remarks regarding Shinhwa, I'll just have to mentally shred them, then move on. Shinhwa said they'll be around for another 14, 24, 34 years, then I guess us fans better start practising dancing around haters' comments!

I'm actually more concerned about Shinhwa snagging that elusive #1 on music charts. I know, I know, we should be past rankings and album sales and all, but I can't help but feel a tinge of bittersweetness at it all. Although in the past Shinhwa worked pretty damn hard to all-kill the charts, but this time around, it seems like they have to work SO MUCH harder with the 4-year absence and drastic changes in the music industry and all. And still, they haven't secured that #1. Considering they're only going to be promoting their song for another week or so, I just think it'll be lovely if they're able to be recognised that way.

Here's a great page that contains tutorials about how to help Shinhwa's music charts performance.

http://iheartshinhwa.tumblr.com/post/20830972657/updated-ways-that-fans-can-support-shinhwa (credits to iheartshinhwa)

Sorry if I'm repeating what everyone's already repeating!

UGH! My friend just told me Eric's ugly <_< . I was watching Spy Myung Wol and was checking out Korean Secret Agency (again ^_^) and when Eric popped up she went "Ew, he's ugly," and like "He doesn't look Korean," I was like "Say what?! Girl, I don't think you know who's gorgeous and not, 'cause the way I see it, Eric is one hell of a handsome guy." My friend's older sis, on the other hand, thinks Eric is super good looking and has such a handsome smile...and she was referring to the Eric in Super Rookie! Haha. Eric in Super Rookie...eh...I'd say it was one of those times Eric looked the most bizarre, but my friend's sis saw through that funky orange hair! Anyway, thought I'd share because I was quite upset hehe. :P .

People can say all they want (negatively) about Shinhwa, this is all I will give them.... fury.giftongue2.gif and then phew.gif:rolleyes:

Guest battleuphoria

@windchjimes: i remember your username, and i don't know if you remember mine. i used to go by cherilyn08. i understand where you come from on the winning an award and all, with shinhwa working so much harder for their comeback, it's something we all want to achieve for shinhwa, it would make us be so much happier than we are currently with them. i'm not losing hope, but from what i am seeing with the other groups' fans, it's like they are fighting head to head with each other for the younger generations' fans (shinee, big bang and others. i also can't tell them apart, honestly). i think the disadvantage of shinhwa changjo at this stage is that we all have our other responsibilities in life that staying online for the whole night is not feasible for an everyday task already, whereas the younger generation fans can still do pretty much all that.

bichtr : thanks :) but i've watched those links, i'm looking for full episode with subs, thanks anyway ^_^

i'm so excited!! this thread is alive again!!

so many things to download, shinhwa broadcast ep05, shinhwa broadcast eps 03 eng sub w00t.gifw00t.gif

Hi LdZzz , annyeong... sorry to cut your post short but can you help to link me with shinhwa broadcast ep 03 eng sub...I tried searching on youtube cant seem to find it...thanks a bunch :)

Guest windchijmes

i remember your username, and i don't know if you remember mine. i used to go by cherilyn08. i understand where you come from on the winning an award and all, with shinhwa working so much harder for their comeback, it's something we all want to achieve for shinhwa, it would make us be so much happier than we are currently with them. i'm not losing hope, but from what i am seeing with the other groups' fans, it's like they are fighting head to head with each other for the younger generations' fans (shinee, big bang and others. i also can't tell them apart, honestly). i think the disadvantage of shinhwa changjo at this stage is that we all have our other responsibilities in life that staying online for the whole night is not feasible for an everyday task already, whereas the younger generation fans can still do pretty much all that.

I do remember your username! ^^

And yes, I think that's the whole issue dogging the 14 year-old Shinhwa Changjo fanbase. Many of us are simply not the young-generation fans anymore. Not to say we're old or anything; I know there're also many Shinhwa fans who are very young! It's just the whole fan thing of staying online 24/7, chasing every step of our idols, dedicating every moment of our waking hours to them. I could do it when I was 18 (and yeah, I remember staying awake throughout the night just so I can catch repeat telecasts of Shinhwa music videos on MTV, haha). I really don't have the time and energy to do so now. So I feel the struggle and dilemma of many Changjos who have grown up (...or grown older, ahem) with Shinhwa. Although we have the purchasing power now and buying Shinhwa albums is not an issue, the other aspects of contributing to Shinhwa's chart performances, such as digital music sales, replays of their videos, searching for 'Shinhwa' on Korean search engines, are like...a new concept to me!

But we do our best. It's very heartening to see fans from different countries banding together to do this for Shinhwa.

Here is the full episode of Win Win Part 2

Ep 2 Part: 1-1

Ep 2 Part: 1-2

Ep 2 Part: 2-1

Ep 2 Part: 2-2

Ep 2 Part: 3-1

Ep 2 Part: 3-2

You should also subscribe to this channel because this kind Shinhwa fan uploads many Shinhwa youtube video in English subs!

thank u so much for all these links

many thinks to watch keke

UGH! My friend just told me Eric's ugly  <_< . I was watching Spy Myung Wol and was checking out Korean Secret Agency (again ^_^) and when Eric popped up she went "Ew, he's ugly," and like "He doesn't look Korean," I was like "Say what?! Girl, I don't think you know who's gorgeous and not, 'cause the way I see it, Eric is one hell of a handsome guy." My friend's older sis, on the other hand, thinks Eric is super good looking and has such a handsome smile...and she was referring to the Eric in Super Rookie! Haha. Eric in Super Rookie...eh...I'd say it was one of those times Eric looked the most bizarre, but my friend's sis saw through that funky orange hair! Anyway, thought I'd share because I was quite upset hehe. :P .

People can say all they want (negatively) about Shinhwa, this is all I will give them.... fury.gif  tongue2.gif and then  phew.gif:rolleyes:    

eric ugly blink.gif her eyes must gone really bad 

Guest wasabii_soo

Here is the full episode of Win Win Part 2

Ep 2 Part: 1-1

Ep 2 Part: 1-2

Ep 2 Part: 2-1

Ep 2 Part: 2-2

Ep 2 Part: 3-1

Ep 2 Part: 3-2

You should also subscribe to this channel because this kind Shinhwa fan uploads many Shinhwa youtube video in English subs!

thank you so much for posting this! But I am too late.......they took it out already TT-TT

and I just want to hit those people who say Shinhwa is ugly. Perhaps I'm biased, but for me Shinhwa are handsome charming men. They are MEN. Not those pretty skinny girl-look-alike boys. Did they see their muscles? to die for *_____* (Minwoo's shower scene)

Anyway, I'm just not digging the new groups......I stick to the ones that I knew and think that have talent

If anyone is interested, I have summarized Ep. 5 in Shinhwa Broadcast (soompi).

Because Ep. 5 was documentary, if you don't understand Korean, it's really hard to know what is going on. I didn't translate word by words because Shia & Reagy will come out with the subs. I did summarize best as I can so you'll get the idea. Please excuse typos and grammar. My laptop is in the hospital so I'm borrowing my son's computer and so I'm limited to how long I can use it. If anyone has question, please post here and I'll try to answer best as I can.

See you in Soompi Shinhwa Broadcast.

@venomous_s2 : thank u so mucccchhhhh!!!!!

@battleuphoria : yup yup i mean the one they got into accident n junjin was in critical condition, i think he's in comma? i can't remember, it's long time a go, my brain is too old now :lol:

every celebrity will always have haters i think

@windchijmes : we're not old we're just mature blush.gif but Shinhwa makes us feel a lot younger bcoz of their dorkiness

i remember when i was 18, i saved EVERY pictures of them and read EVERY fanfix feat shinhwa

@Ihjj : i love eric, i fall in love with him when the 1st time i watched their 1st concert video, after that all my best friends knew that i'm crazy bout him

but honestly, i do think he doesn't look like korean :lol: and with his ugly hairstyle in the past he looked not so good back then

i think looks the best since 6th album hahahahahaha

i honestly think they all looked ridiculous with their super weird hairstyle 1st-4th album :lol:

@wasabii_soo : hahahaha yeesss they're MEN, handsome-good looking-grown up MEN then they will turn into ajusshi, get marrried n produce mini shinhwa :w00t:

Archived