[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest fresh

@tetsuya

I totally see what you mean. Minwoo has been my bias ever since Yo! and back then I considered him to be the best looking guy in the whole universe, but now I see that Eric is a really handsome man. Back then, he was one of my less favorite members (although I do love them all) but now he's one of my favorite. Not to mention seeing his cute side on Shinhwa broadcast. I think Eric, not Andy, is the maknae of the group haha

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest midnightgirl

For the NEW FANS (and old ones), Junjin's episode on the variety show CHANGE feat. DONGWAN is a MUST WATCH! So freaking hilarious :D

Junjin Change feat. Dongwan (eng subs)

Omg, I just watched that last week... and it is freaking HILARIOUS! Seriously, if you haven't seen it go watch it!!!

If you're looking for more hilarious videos, you should watch these two clips of Andy and Junjin on Xman. Never fails to crack me up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUZND1g9b0c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmugYqPQFIM&feature=relmfu

On another note, I really hope Shinhwa wins on M Countdown, Music Bank, and Music Core (?). Aghhh, I can't stay up late and catch the streams anymore since my spring break is over -_-. But I really do hope they win. I was pissed when I was watching the show on Music Core and it had only half of their Hurt performance! Hope these stations don't skew these things to purposely keep Shinhwa from winning. These guys totally deserve to win. In my opinion, Hurt and Venus are a lot better songs than the ones that they are going up against. But then again, I am a SHCJ so... haha

Guest ramyunfave

I watched junjin's change with dongwan a couple of months back and i laughed so hard. junjin's not too good at lying haha and dongwan's smile is just...no words to describe it. ultimate hotness overload? haha! i guess that was when i started liking him as well.

Guest wasabii_soo

Omg, I just watched that last week... and it is freaking HILARIOUS! Seriously, if you haven't seen it go watch it!!!

If you're looking for more hilarious videos, you should watch these two clips of Andy and Junjin on Xman. Never fails to crack me up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUZND1g9b0c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmugYqPQFIM&feature=relmfu

On another note, I really hope Shinhwa wins on M Countdown, Music Bank, and Music Core (?). Aghhh, I can't stay up late and catch the streams anymore since my spring break is over -_-. But I really do hope they win. I was pissed when I was watching the show on Music Core and it had only half of their Hurt performance! Hope these stations don't skew these things to purposely keep Shinhwa from winning. These guys totally deserve to win. In my opinion, Hurt and Venus are a lot better songs than the ones that they are going up against. But then again, I am a SHCJ so... haha

I KNOW RIGHT! I think all the SHCJ feels the same too......They totally deserve to win.

Anyhow,

OMG the X-men videos! I love the second one especially hahahaha

They danced to KJK's song + interaction with HaHa

There are so many reasons for them to go on RUNNING MAN, like seriously .______. I can't stop repeating this >__< anyway

I FEEL i'am crazy all over again.. i keep on repeating watching their shinhwa show!!!

especially the recent one!! i can't get enough of their dorkiness... especially the oil n water pair!!

hyesung might be quiet n shy at times but when he talks usually it's so funny i can't wait for next week episode !!!

i love how they all love andy hehehe... when andy is alone he might behave like boss but when he's with his brother.. he's like a cutey andy we all know again ...

hope andy and hyesung will get better soon... it's hurt to see hyesung uses crutches to get around .. saw in their recent fan taken photo from shinhwa show hyesung is being piggy back by someone ......

anyone know about the rating of their recent shinhwa show? i really hope it increase again~~~

@Ihjj & midnightgirl & wasabii_soo & fresh

ahaha I know right? I used to get into heated discussions about it (thinking I was reasonable and mature) "I see where you're coming from b/c wannie is muscular, but MinWoo is still the best, how can you not acknowledge this?" :P

and looking back I now find it hilarious... I just had tunnel vision for MinWoo back then or something lol... with Dongwan at my peripherals (but he was spoken for by my friend~ haha) and my mind just put Eric in the background (aww)

but dear lord... now I cannot get over Eric's smile >_< and just everyone's charming personalities~

Andy still being the baby

JunJin being a comedian and quick witted

Hyesung's cute modesty

Dongwan laughing at everything and letting people mess with him

Eric with his genuine smile and hot maturity (I feel like he now knows he's hot mini cooper and is being humble hahaha)

Minwoo for his playfulness and trying to be cool/comedic at the same time lol

...come to think of it, everyone has addicting smiles :D

~but honestly >_<)

I feel like even though I don't know most of you, that I've made some sisters in a way... all coming back for ShinHwa ^_^ haha damn this is pretty emo~ lol

It's kinda weird to think that I've shipped RICMIN half my life LOL

There's just something about the two of them hanging out, working and being crazy together <3

Just wanted to leave that here before I go nap and nurse my headache ^^;

found a link for the second part of win win. it's not the whole episode but rather

the part where they talk about the hardships that they went through. I'm not too sure about

the english translation since I have no clue when it comes to korean. Sorry!!! But anyhow.... hopefully this

helps.

win win ep 2 part 1 eng sub

win win ep 2 part 2 eng sub

thank you for the link,but do u happen to know how to download it?

i used to reli on youtube for all the vid of them...idk how to download it from other web..

ps: this is my 1st post in Soompi!! >.<

Guest battleuphoria

^^welcome to soompi and shinhwa thread! i hope you have fun in here! :D

i can't help but notice and relate to the posts regarding favoritism before and now! haha i totally understand the feelings you all have with leaving eric out of the question on who the best shinhwa members was. for me it was always junjin and junjin and no one else. but now, i am also noticing eric more and more. and previously, i could still rank my most favorite to least favorite shinhwa member and it would come easy for me, now it's a very difficult question - i don't think i'll be able to answer that question now. it's like, they all have their own charms and their own qualities that i really like about them.

as for the members 'ageing', all of them seem like they did not age at all (well, except for hyesung who lost weight so now he seemed more mature than he used to be) but all the other members are just like the same. especially when they are all together, it's like age doesn't catch up with them. they can be back to 1998 where they are all just starting out. :D and regardless of the injuries they have 'collected' through out their 14 years of experience, they still dance with the same energy. i have been noticing andy and eric improving their dancing! i want to spend one day in rewatching all of their videos (most special one is eusha! eusha!)

how to post pict in a forum....??? TT.TT

i have these hillarious picts to share...but soompi doesn't let me post it....

it says

Your post must be at least 20 characters.

anybody help....plsss!!

#rookies in soompi just cz of shinhwa:sweatingbullets:

Guest ~*RiKa*~

I'm so happy that they are back^^

love their new song I can't stop listening to it ^_^

hope they win lots of awards :D

I have been a Shinhwa Changjo ever since their 4th or 5th album. Speaking of the the most favourite member in Shinhwa, back in my Uni days, I was very much crazy about Min Woo because I found him very cute and adorable (which he still is now) but when I watched the drama 'Phoenix", Eric's first drama, I quickly fell in love with Eric that I was so angry when the leading lady didn't pick him.

Don't get me wrong, I love each and everyone of them but Eric is the one that successfully take my heart away :wub: . Let's just say if he will ever ask me to marry him, I will definitely leave my boyfriend and marry him!!! (I know that's impossible but a girl can dream :P )

I also think that everyone in Shinhwa looked more handsome with age which is what real men should really be all about. They all look so handsome in their Return concert! It felt unreal to be in their concert and be just a few steps away from them when all these years I spent a lot of my time re-watching their concert VCDs and DVDs.

I also like to say that it's so nice to be in the Shinhwa thread and read everyone's comment on Shinhwa. It's quite difficult to fangirl about them because not a lot of people around me actually know them and no one bother to listen to me as everyone is so busy with their own lives as responsible adults. Thanks to this thread I can now fangirl about them with all of you.

A big thank you to everyone for making this thread alive again by sharing links and latest information about them. I sincerely missed Shinhwa for the past four years and now that they're back I just have to post something in Soompi which I hadn't done in a very long time, cause I'm more of a lurker and enjoy reading everyone's comments in the thread.

Lastly I also want to congratulate Shinhwa for getting 1 million views for Venus on Youtube. Shinhwa Changjo forever!!! <3 <3 <3

Guest battleuphoria

^^

at kartz: welcome here! i think we've been fans of shinhwa almost at the same time (i was a massive shinhwa fan back in 2003-2004 but have already heard of them back in 1998) and i also love eric's drama of Phoenix! i recently rewatched it and eric is just not ageing!! haha his face back then and now are still the same, without any signs of ageing or going thru military or what, it can be my personal bias against him though. haha i have also spent some months before rewatching their concerts i think i almost memorized it all!

i totally understand the 'not having anyone around to talk to' because my friends are not really into kpop. those who know anything about kpop only heard of shinhwa but don't know them so i have no one to talk to about shinhwa as well. i find comfort in this thread in sharing my feelings about them. and i am really happy that our posts are 'mature'. haha i can definitely compare our posts to those posts previously when we were still young (talking about the old shinhwa thread here on soompi).

how to post pict in a forum....??? TT.TT

i have these hillarious picts to share...but soompi doesn't let me post it....

it says

Your post must be at least 20 characters.

anybody help....plsss!!

#rookies in soompi just cz of shinhwa:sweatingbullets:

you can use the insert image button at the top when posting a new reply. but you need to upload the image into a free hosting site first like imageshack and then get the url. once you have the url, you can post it on the 'insert photo'. you need to have at least 20 characters with that post excluding the code used to insert the image, so you can out your comments on the picture when posting it so soompi will accept your post.

i am watching the change show, am only in part 2 and i am laughing so much because i have the feeling that dongwan knows it's junjin but he wants to mess with him so he's not saying anything! haha i can't believe i haven't watched this before!!

-edit-

i'm on a shinhwa reminiscing mode right now and i searched their videos up on youtube to watch and i stumbled upon this:

i believe this is one of the very first shinhwa performances ever! (thank you so much to the uploader and it i'm not mistaken, this was digitally recorded from a VHS). watching this performance, i smiled a lot. i didn't really realize how much shinhwa has grown on stage for the past 14 years! this performance, it looked like they were out of breathe on a few occasions and the stage looked somehow clattered. in my opinion, hyesung did the best in this live performance followed by junjin, the others looked like they were still confused on how to hold the mic while they were dancing. this performance relives a lot of previous videos of shinhwa that i watched. this one shows the playful and innocent shinhwa, now they have grown so much to memorize the stage! they memorize each other's movements already and their dance performances are always smooth.

now i will continue to dig some more shinhwa videos. :D

This morning I kept looking up live older performances!!!

I started liking them at Yo! so also more than half of my life!

Hae Gyul Sal Live:

A lovely TOP perf from 2007 that has different instrumental:

Look for the Oil Couple: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHMHF8XwQEs&feature=relmfu

Guest miaka0210

thank you for the link,but do u happen to know how to download it?

i used to reli on youtube for all the vid of them...idk how to download it from other web..

ps: this is my 1st post in Soompi!! >.<

awww i'm glad your first ever post was here in the Shinhwa thread!!! woohoo!!!

uhmmm about your question .... i'm not too sure about that. but i'm currently trying

keep-tube.com and keepvid.com. it's taking a bit long for both sites to download the video so i don't know if it'll work or not. try it you never know...

If it not.... I am so sorry.. :tears:

I also like to say that it's so nice to be in the Shinhwa thread and read everyone's comment on Shinhwa. It's quite difficult to fangirl about them because not a lot of people around me actually know them and no one bother to listen to me as everyone is so busy with their own lives as responsible adults. Thanks to this thread I can now fangirl about them with all of you.

A big thank you to everyone for making this thread alive again by sharing links and latest information about them. I sincerely missed Shinhwa for the past four years and now that they're back I just have to post something in Soompi which I hadn't done in a very long time, cause I'm more of a lurker and enjoy reading everyone's comments in the thread.

Lastly I also want to congratulate Shinhwa for getting 1 million views for Venus on Youtube. Shinhwa Changjo forever!!! <3 <3 <3

I totally know where you're coming from. It is definitely hard not to be able to show or talk about how crazy you are about this 6 amazing and wonderful guys. For me this thread feels like home. And yes I am being emo.... but whatever. You guys understand!!!! ^_^

Anyhow..... here's another link i found. It's kinda like a backstage/interview when shinhwa was on the M Countdown. And guess what???? it has eng subs!!!! woohooo!!!! And can I just say that chant and screams of shinhwa changjos all over that place just basically gives me goosebumps everytime i hear it. It is just simply amazing!!!! :blink:

M Countdown backstage/interview Eng Sub

Guest ramyunfave

This morning I kept looking up live older performances!!!

I started liking them at Yo! so also more than half of my life!

Hae Gyul Sal Live:

A lovely TOP perf from 2007 that has different instrumental:

Look for the Oil Couple: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHMHF8XwQEs&feature=relmfu

Thanks for the links. I've been wanting to download that t.o.p. perf but couldn't find it when i searched again. it's probably one of their best t.o.p. perfs. first love will always be one of my fave songs from them. hyesung's voice gives me shivers in this song. and they were really funny in that vid. downloaded it before and i can't stop laughing at their silliness every time i watch it.

Would anyone know where i can buy a really good and cheaper copy of their 10th anniv concert? the orange edition. tnx!

awww i'm glad your first ever post was here in the Shinhwa thread!!! woohoo!!!

uhmmm about your question .... i'm not too sure about that. but i'm currently trying

keep-tube.com and keepvid.com. it's taking a bit long for both sites to download the video so i don't know if it'll work or not. try it you never know...

If it not.... I am so sorry.. :tears:

I totally know where you're coming from. It is definitely hard not to be able to show or talk about how crazy you are about this 6 amazing and wonderful guys. For me this thread feels like home. And yes I am being emo.... but whatever. You guys understand!!!! ^_^

Anyhow..... here's another link i found. It's kinda like a backstage/interview when shinhwa was on the M Countdown. And guess what???? it has eng subs!!!! woohooo!!!! And can I just say that chant and screams of shinhwa changjos all over that place just basically gives me goosebumps everytime i hear it. It is just simply amazing!!!! :blink:

M Countdown backstage/interview Eng Sub

To save videos I use: http://savevideo.me/

And I can't see the eng subbed interview! did u just upload it?

Ah I'm so girly!!! I just want to rant rant rant!

Guest ramyunfave

To save videos I use: http://savevideo.me/

And I can't see the eng subbed interview! did u just upload it?

Ah I'm so girly!!! I just want to rant rant rant!

Not sure if this is the link you wanted

http://global.mnet.com/mnettv/videodetail.m?searchVideoDetailVO.clip_id=146079

Guest fresh

@kartz

Woah you went to the concert? Which day did you go and which section? I went in the 25th and R section. If you also went on the 25th... how cool is it that another soompier was there!

Anyway M Countdown today people! Luckily they are letting fans in. I hope nobody takes a pic this time.

Archived