[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys notice towards the end its says 신화창조 forever? (shinhwa changjo forever)

How can you not like these oppas who always think of their fans?

Shinhwa forever! Shinhwa changjo forever!

Let's raise the youtube view counts so we can gain new fans!

What?? Where, where? D:

Either I'm blind, or I keep blinking whenever it happens...

Nevermind, I see it now! Cool! :D thanks for pointing it out.

Anyone know where we can download the MV in HQ?

Here is the MV in 1080

http://k2nblog.com/mv-shinhwa-venus-hd-1080p-youtube/#more-17476

credits: k2nblog

Did you guys notice towards the end its says 신화창조 forever? (shinhwa changjo forever)

LOL i notice the forever because it was going by like a flash! LOL [:

THe MV itself is awesome, i really wanted to see more of the dance move instead of having it get cut off for a second or two and then it takes us back. I'll think positive and say they did it on purpose so we can get more excited watching their performance on the upcoming music shows [: I absolutely adore the dance move plus its sexy! {: this calls for GIF making xD

Guest bluecheese

How can you not like these oppas who always think of their fans?

Shinhwa forever! Shinhwa changjo forever!

Let's raise the youtube view counts so we can gain new fans!

Is that what the letters in the middle of the screen that keep flashing throughout the middle says?

I've watched the video 5 times and I still can't decipher what it says! -_-

I've never thought Eric was thatttt good looking, but holy crap! he looks GOOD. And in my opinion, the choreography is much better than brand new. It's been updated to be sleeker and more sophisticated to go with the all black suits look and complements their age.

//edit so i watched it in suuuuuupppper slow motion. in case anyone else is wondering, in addition to the very random images that flash across the screen, the video says (the words show up spelled backwards):

(~0:20) sunev = venus

(~0:45) puthgil = light up

(~0:49) remaerd = dreamer

(~0:56) resolc = closer

(~2:55) cire = eric

(~2:56) ltogote = ??

(~3:02) 아날r = ??

(~3:05) ylfhcuootehtyks = sky the toouch fly (intentional misspelling?)

(~3:06) oyenofooad = ??

(~3:08) wnacnwoe = ??

(~3:10) 다위비고리비l'Iwo = ??

(~3:42) ekilnurehtostrigruoyatuosihtdlrow = world this out a your girt so the run like (intentionally incoherent? lol)

(~3:49) esehtsratslaecnadnuorauo = something around dance something stars these

(~3:53) zarctuobuoyytnodrever = ??

(~3:57) sunev = venus

(~4:15) 신화창조 forever

The images are really weird too... a dog sitting on its hind legs, a bust of some person from egypt or something, a statue of a woman are the ones I could make out. Also, some of the letters are hard to see cause it blends in with the background :/ but now, I'm just wondering if they threw in random letters to mess with us XD

So I finally saw the MV and the Shinhwa boys *coughmencough* are looking charismatic and smexy has ever. I do agree whereas I genuinely love the choreography and the music video, I felt a bit underwhelmed. Perhaps, it's like someone already stated, that we always hold Shinhwa to such high standards that we couldn't help but want to see some complicated choreography, seen in their earlier MV's.

Venus is such a charged, up-beat type of song that I wanted to see that reflected in their dance as well. Regardless, I'm extremely ecstatic that our boys are back and their albums have proved time and time again, that Shinhwa is indeed legend. But it may just be one of those times where you have to be there in person to see Shinhwa perform live and experience the charged atmosphere.

Love Shinhwa forever! :D

^^ We'll have to go see them once live! Its like you said, we'll have to see a live performance from them to really see the energy. lol [:

Is that what the letters in the middle of the screen that keep flashing throughout the middle says?

I've watched the video 5 times and I still can't decipher what it says! I need to watch it in like super slowmo -_-

It does seem like it! It comes out once in a while?

But does anyone notice after the letters in the middle, there are like small images? I can't make out what it is unless i'm starting to see things. O_O

I was checking my forum activity and it showed that my last post on soompi was 11 Mar 2010. Dang, I can't believe it's been 2 years... Time does fly, and now Shinhwa is really back!!! I still remember those good old days where I spent my weekdays watching shinhwa videos and posting on this thread when I was supposed to be studying for exam >_< A lot of people might not know me, but I was once an intern at soompi when they were transitioning to this new website layout. I basically spent my college days in this forum, especially this thread. lol. Now I'm a business woman with my own business card yet I'm back to spending my weeknights watching shinhwa videos. HAHA. There's definitely a lot of unfamiliar names but I can still recognize some *wave to Ihjj, lilshinhwafreak, incarnadine, etc*

Anyway, the new MV. I think it could be better. The CG looks a bit tacky in some parts, especially with Minwoo and the spears. haha. And I can't really feel the usual energy that they normally show in MVs. I'm used to being blown away by Shinhwa MVs but this one didn't do it for me. Maybe it's the editing that the best part of the dance got cut out. Or maybe it's the choreography itself, with the dance moves being more slick than energetic. Anyway, Minwoo said Venus choreography is the upgraded version of Brand New. I have to disagree. I think Brand New choreography is much more complicated, there's a lot of interaction among the members, and between members and the back up dancers. In Brand New, there are 18 dances as part of the choreography, while in Venus, there are 6 plus some backup dancers. Venus dance moves are much more individual compared to Brand New. But in terms of the dance moves itself, I loveeeee it. ^^ I just hope Eric's habit of not putting his energy into the dance moves is gone. haha.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to all their comeback stages. I hope they don't get drown in this saturated idol group scene of KPOP. Shinhwa fighting!!!

EDIT: I reread my post and I realized that my comment might sound negative that people might think I'm an anti. I really am not! It's just I've always used a different standard when I comment on them than on other groups. Please don't get me wrong.

HEY~!! Glad you're back! I have to agree with what you said about the MV. It was good, but it didn't blow me away...idk, I think some of the dance moves were funny and just didn't look right :P ...BUT the MV was still enjoyable and I still like it :D . I think my favorite Shinhwa MV as of now is 'Wild Eyes.' I can watch 'Wild Eyes' any day, any time and not get bored (I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely love the chair choreography).

'Venus' somehow reminded me of 'Wild Eyes' so I couldn't help but re-watch it hehe.

Guest AS1AND0LL

Currently watching their new video "Venus" oh my gosh the guys are back and better than ever, man they sure age very gracefully.. this just brings me back to my old fan girl days of the 90s lol.

Guest sunnydays.

Yay! The thread is active once again. (:

Anyway, my two cents about the video:

What an interesting concept! So abstract. I have to agree with some people here, that the dance is not as hyped up and it's definitely different from that classic Shinhwa style that is so explosive and bursting with energy. However, it is still extremely impressive, and Minwoo is an incredible dancer & an even greater choreographer. I think the dance reflects the direction that Shinhwa took with their new album; they are showing that they can keep up "with the times." Notice that many of the songs in the album have that dance, electro feel that is popular in mainstream music. Likewise, the dance in "Venus" is minimalist and intricate, which, I would say, is the current mainstream style of dance.

I would love to see the "classic" Shinhwa style, though. Even though I commend them for showing everyone that they can also be "hip" and can fit right back into the mainstream music, I think it would be even more impressive if they stuck with their old style (albeit "outdated" and perhaps, some would say, a bit boyband-ish?). I guess you can also look at it another way, in that they are extremely versatile & our boys can virtually do anything. Which I believe to be 100% true. (: I'm just waiting until they do a tribute of some sort to their old style, to perhaps please some of their more nostalgic fans!

Regardless of what they do, I will continue to support them & fangirl my heart out! I'm super excited to watch all their shows & whatnot when I'm finally not busy with work. :D Until then, I shall keep listening to their album on repeat. hehe.

Hmm I don't know if we could do this, but um here's a dl link to Shinhwa's appearance on Qualification of Men: Qualification of Men 1

While watching, this caught my eye, well everyone in the show too haha.

Hand

Now I know why Eric mentioned somewhere that Junjin's fist is huge and he can be scary sometimes haha. I like a man with a big fist hehe.

I actually agree with what kriza09 said, took the words from me. Minwoo's part with the CG, I can't help giggling whenever it comes on. Anyway, I'm still looking forward to their Mnet Countdown performance today. Really very excited!

I love it when SHCJ Forever comes up at the end of the video. On variety shows, in intro speeches, concerts, probably in almost every video haha Shinhwa ChangJo's biggest fanboys are Shinhwa themselves. I've yet to see a group who promotes their fanclub this much XD

kiyundy. I saw the images too. I don't know what it is, but I think it has to do with greek mythology heh XD

Guest wasabii_soo

Finally the MV!

Honestly I really liked it, but in general, yes I expected a little bit more but this is still pretty awesome. After 4 years of waiting, I can finally get my fangirl mode on again *________* (*screams*)

As much as I love Shinhwa, most of my friends aren't very fond of them because they prefer the new idols in the kpop industry. I have to come here so I can express my love for Shinhwa and share the love with other SHCJ *______*

I'll be coming here more often !

I bought their whole album on itunes because it is just that awesome. I love every single songs in it. I'll definitely purchase the album too <3

><

Jen. oh thank you, yeah it does look somewhat like greek mythology stuff! Shinhwa sure know how to surprise us like that by adding images and letters! [:

--

MnetMcountdown tweeted photos of shinhwa an hour ago [:

548643600.jpg

548643803.jpg

548644907.jpg

548645319.jpg

548645862.jpg

548645902.jpg

548646120.jpg

548646818.jpg

credits: upload@kiyundy + pics@mnetmcountdown twitter

E D I T: Shinhwacompany tweeted along with a picture.

신화컴퍼니SHINHWA COMPANY:

오늘 18시 엠넷 엠카운트다운! 첫 방송 기대해주세요

credits: shinhwacompany twitter

Translation: Today at 18:00(6PM KST) Mnet Countdown! Please look forward to the first comeback!

large.jpg

Guest fresh

Ugggh I have work so I can't watch M countdown. =[ I guess I have to wait for it to upload on youtube. =[

SBS, why aren't you having Shinhwa on Ingigayo? WHY?!?!? I would so go watch it live.

So when do they perform? I'm excited hehe.

Just as a side question, can anyone find the same exact line up (pose) in 14 of Shinhwa's pictures, each from a different year starting from their debut? I'm just very curious because I'm trying to find some pics, but it's kind of hard.

Guest standwithcssk

@lhjj today will be their first performance at mcountdown! be sure to watch it =DD

GOSH I AM SO IN LOVE WITH JUNJIN AOIELKFSOLAISL

Archived