[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest miaka0210

HELP!!!!!! QUESTION!!!! ... for those who already received their shipment. how big is the poster? and what's the poster like? is it all 6 of them or is it just the logo of shinhwa?

coz i'm about to buy it and i'm not sure whether i want to buy it with the poster or not.....

thanks!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And they're baaaack!!! I don't know if I'm just being biased, but I'm really loving their new album!!!

Like many of you said, it's got that modern touch to it, but still has the Shinhwa sound too!

I can't wait until my copy comes in the mail!

I'm so happy to see them back in the scene and taking over too! And it's good seeing old faces(usernames) again in here! =)

And so it begins...Shinhwa taking the world by storm!!

-nie

P.S.

I really wish I was at their comeback concert~!

*whoo! Topped the page! =)

SOME PHOTOS TO SHARE FROM THOSE ON THE GROUND

Concert6.jpg

Concert1.jpg

Concert2.jpg

Concert3.jpg

Concert4.jpg

Concert5.jpg

CONCERT GOODS

Concertgoods4.jpg

Concertgoods5.jpg

Concertgoods6.jpg

Concertgoods7.jpg

Concertgoods8.jpg

Concertgoods1.jpg

Concertgoods2.jpg

Concertgoods3.jpg

Credit: as tagged + itchy_k,

I WANT EVERYTHING! LOL

I love that banner with the black suits they wore for the MV

The Return is sold out on DVDHeaven.

I guess only choice left is YesAsia cus it's a little more expensive

Guest WitchGoddess

MNet's Pick 10th Album Release

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK AND CREDIT PROPERLY WHEN SHARING THE HOTNESS :)

CREDIT: MNet Special Shinhwa Page + Shinbiz.com/forums (infiniti512)

Omg. I totally remember you eight years ago on soompi! I loved your fanfics and graphics :)

I'm really excited about the new episode on shinhwa broadcast. Seeing these guys on so many programs makes me happy

Wow...so many goods. Has it always been like that? I say that because last night I just realized that this will be the first time I'm following Shinhwa concurrently, as they do all these promotions and stuff. I mean I've followed individual members *ahem RicJin*, but as a WHOLE this is the very first time. I knew Shinhwa after they had their 10th anniversary concert in '08 (woah...that was 4 years ago :blink: ) so I only watched old clips...like, why was I fated to realize how awesome Shinhwa is only after they went on hiatus? Destiny haha. So...I am super excited! :w00t: This feeling shall never get old haha. I will wait for any fancams hehe.

WOAH...Junjin with the cigar...I like...I want :P .

Haha honestly, I don't expect Shinhwa to top all those currect groups. Of course that doesn't mean Shinhwa's not in their prime time, it's those groups who are in their prime time, so we'll just let it be :D . I'm happy just seeing their name on the poll ^_^ .

Guest xoxoyoobin

I'm soooo happy with their comeback. All of them still look so amazing.  :wub:

-----

Just sharing something Shinhwa-related  :) :-

Yoobin tweeted this earlier/

@WGyubin

신화오빠들 콘서트에 다녀왔습니다~ 여전히 너무 멋있으시고 콘서트도 너무 재밌었어요!! 신화오빠들 간지!!

Trans: "I went to Shinhwa oppadeul's concert~ still so cool and the concert  was really fun as well!! Shinhwa oppadeul are so cool!!"

trans credit to wonderr23 @twitter

phiphi69 OMG thank you so much for the pics. I wish i could take one of those huge banners home myself LOL!

Do you know if those sweaters are on sale for international fans? Or were they only sold at their concerts?

--

someone posted a 1 min fancam of Shinhwa's Venus from the concert [: AMAZING

shinhwa - venus

credit:minam6sh

wooow! thanks for sharing those pics from the album. I can't wait to have the album on my hands!! I'm so really anticipating it. heehee!

I wan't the Shinhwa Hoodie. are they selling it online as well? Or is it just available when you watch the concert??

I'm currently listening to Breathin'. It's just amazing. I still feel so emotional just hearing their voices together. haha! I just missed them so. :D

wooow! thanks for sharing those pics from the album. I can't wait to have the album on my hands!! I'm so really anticipating it. heehee!

I wan't the Shinhwa Hoodie. are they selling it online as well? Or is it just available when you watch the concert??

I'm currently listening to Breathin'. It's just amazing. I still feel so emotional just hearing their voices together. haha! I just missed them so. :D

Hehehe, I also want a white hoodie Shinhwa's shirt.  Does anyone know where I can purchase it?

SHINHWA BREAK HERE I COME!

Hmm...is it only me or is the Win Win videos very slow...maybe it's just my internet. I'm getting so frustrated because I'm refreshing the page like :crazy: !

Anyone know where we can watch the KBS eng subbed version?

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

phiphi69

someone posted a 1 min fancam of Shinhwa's Venus from the concert [: AMAZING

shinhwa - venus

credit:minam6sh

omgoodness. it does like awesome!

:D

can't wait to watch the concert (via dvd release...ohh goodness, such a long time from now!)

but dannggg...can't wait for their official comeback performance!

the teaser...hehe.

I hope they win #1 :D

^^ omg same here, i cant wait to get a dvd copy of it for sure! and it looks like they are only going to perform on Music Bank and Music Core, or what i've seen on their schedule. We need more of them xD

minah903 So far i only have seen limited edition being sold.

Sweetz omg same here, i really hope they come! I missed the year they came to Hollywood bowl! I was so sad! I just want another chance to see them in the U.S already.

Ihjj it's probably your internet because it's loading pretty quick for me [: I know boosaysharingiscaring website uploads the eng versions of win win episodes! But its not out yet on her site! It takes a while ):

YAY! I just got an email that says my order of Shinhwa, The Return is shipped out!!! I can't wait til i get my hands on it!! Can't wait [:

Guest misslisahhh

Hi!! I've been a silent reader but I've decided to post today!

Episode 2 of Shinhwa broadcast is out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huXy9BmiI7o&feature=plcp&context=C492c297VDvjVQa1PpcFPSh3pp0RM-w9bpPT0gxc0tiznz87RxBMs%3D

Full Ep

Credit: Oumae25

Hope you all enjoy it =)

Archived