i am so very excited for shinhwa's comeback :3

i missed them so much on tv T^T giving them my unconditional love forever<3

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New picture on the jTBC website:

m6f09.jpg

Shinhwa's Win Win episode (RAW and in HD!!!)

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehCgLKHZK4U

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaAXMmhLtMQ

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojNZmpJwmEM

Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHPSpkuMB9k

Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voAQs_SYU38

Their dance intro is daebak and completely Shinhwa <3

Anyway there are some more english subbed videos of Shinhwa on youtube at this channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinhwaForeverSF

Filming for the MV

23lijok.jpg

I think they're eating out haha...

v7t5xl.jpg

The variety show is going to air this Saturday, yay!

EDIT: 2 new pics of Venus MV filming from liveworks ceo..

shinhwavenus1.jpg

shinhwavenus2.jpg

Guest WitchGoddess

I saw the win win episode today and you have no idea how many times I squealed. It was so nice seeing all of them together again. I remember the first time I saw them was in middle school and I totally fell in love with them and Kpop. Now I'm in college and I still get the same happy feeling when I get to see them on variety shows. I am definitely buying their album when it comes out to support them :)

Guest june1ov3

ohmannn it's been FOREVERRR since i came into this thread and posted a response. i was so excited about their comeback after seeing win win today that i was curious to see if the shinhwa thread was still alive... i see that it is still alive and well! thanks Jen. for sharing all of that information! i can't wait to see their show and i can't wait for their comeback ahhhh so excited! :D :D :D :D

also, WitchGoddess: I totalllllyyy agree with you! i couldn't stop squealing, laughing, smiling because it was so damn wonderful to see them together again-- all 6 of them :) <3 dudeeee, i remember i first fell in love with Shinhwa in 4th or 5th grade i believe. they are the ones who made me fall in love with k-pop at such a young age (mostdef not h.o.t) i can't believe it's already been almost 12-13 yearsss dangggg how the times have changed. they are all in their 30s now but dang, they are even more charismatic and good looking as ever!

shinhwa changjo forever<3

shinhwa forever<3

minwoo,eric,junjin,andy,dongwan,hyesung forever <3

Guest battleuphoria

i have been waiting for their comeback! and now the win win episode is here, i hope the subtitles will come out soon. and seeing their stills from their upcoming music video excites me too much! i think i am going back to the kpop world soon for shinhwa. :D

By looking at the schedule, it looks like show is 1 hour long? Is that right? Does anyone know if each show is hour long or is it hour long for the first show only?

EDIT: And also, Part 2 of Win Win is going to show next Tuesday (3/20/12) right?

Thank you.

Top Pic: March 17, 2012 (Sat.)

Bottom Pic: March 18, 2012 (Sun.) - rebroadcast

http://www.jtbc.co.kr/schedule/schedule.aspx

Credit: JTBC & minam6 * Shinhwa.biz

SO EGG-CITED CANT WAIT CANT WAIT ALKSJDFLKSDJF AHHH

SHINHWACHANGJO & orangeprincesses forever <3

ps. feels good to see the shinhwa thread grow and have some action, just like back in the day :)

I haven't been here for the longest time, how are the members of SHCJ doing? I'm very excited for their comeback, I really can't wait any longer although we only have about a week and a half left before they official start promotions. Hehe.

Guest jdkk09

I saw the Win Win Show.  I just love these guys.  I don't understand most of what they said so I hope someone subs this soon.  Looking forward to their comeback.  They are just awesome awesome entertainers.  rolleyes.gif

woooo so nice seeing quite many people back to the thread with the airing of WinWin. And thanks Jen for sharing the goodies with us <333

Gosh I could barely make it pass the first 7mins of the dance segment cus I keep repeating and repeating it. Eric's hilarious dance win it hands down in the comic dance department and him keeping a straight face during the dance made me crack up even more. Junjin's power dance win the cool dance department

As for subbing, it should come out on KBS World with sub a couple weeks after the original air date but like lhjj & Jen said, the SF subbing team are trying to sub this as quick as they can. If any one could help out anything with the subbing, it will come out quicker. These little bit and pieces of the news bits should give us a run down of WinWin episode. So much coming out lately that I find myself falling behind XDDD hat off to the translators, posters, uploader & subbers keeping us updated :)

KBS - WinWin EP. 106 March13 (RAW VIDEO)

PART 1/5:
http://youtu.be/ehCgLKHZK4U

PART 2/5:
http://youtu.be/QaAXMmhLtMQ

PART 3/5:
http://youtu.be/ojNZmpJwmEM

PART 4/5:
http://youtu.be/aHPSpkuMB9k

PART 5/5:
http://youtu.be/voAQs_SYU38

WinWin02.jpg

WinWin03.jpg

WinWin04.jpg

WinWin01.jpg

WinWin_E01.jpg

WinWin_M05.jpg

WinWin_W01.jpg

WinWin_H01.jpg

WinWin_J06.jpg

WinWin_D01.jpg

Photo credit: Eric DC gallery + Six Sense

Shinhwa members talk about plastic surgery and dating publicly on ‘Win Win’

On the 13 Mar episode of KBS 2TV talkshow ‘Win Win’, Shinhwa members made candid confessions about having work done on their faces before. When the members were asked if they are naturally good-looking, only Eric, Lee Minwoo and Andy replied in the affirmative (RicMinDy are all naturel lolz)

Junjin said, “When we were with SM Entertainment, I received a present (referring to plastic surgery) in my final year of high school”, while Dongwan said, “The tip of my nose was out of shape so I underwent a procedure.” Shin Hyesung said there was some element of coercion in his case. “I couldn’t turn down the proposal made by the company.”

The members also shared their opinions on dating publicly. MC Lee Kikwang asked, “Which members were dating during the period of time when you were active as a group?” The members admitted that they all were dating at one point or another.

In particular, Junjin, Lee Minwoo and Eric had previously made their relationships public, and they shared their thoughts on whether idols should make their relationships public. Eric answered with a firm ‘No’ when the members asked for his opinion, and Junjin felt that, “If marriage is not on the cards, I was thinking, why should it be made public?”

Eric added, “There are cases when there’s no choice except to make it public. I feel that it will cause the girl a lot of hurt if the relationship doesn’t work out eventually.”

Kim Dongwan then said, “People won’t be interested even if we were dating now”, lifting the solemn atmosphere. He added that he was dating someone for 3 years, “but we broke up because we started to hate each other.”

Credits: Newsen + Segye + Absolut Shinhwa

Junjin, “I was foaming at the mouth and I thought I was going to die” + other ‘Win Win’ news

Shinhwa member Junjin talked about his accident that happened years ago on a variety show and confessed, “I nearly died while doing a tumbling somersault..”

During the recording for tonight’s episode of KBS 2TV talkshow ‘Win Win’, Junjin said, “I was doing a tumbling somersault on a variety show when I injured my head severely due to a wrong landing, and I lost consciousness for a while."

Eric went on to add, “Jinnie was on stage, and he was having spasms and foaming at the mouth”, describing the harrowing scene. Junjin continued, “I remember falling down and I couldn’t move my arms. I tried hard to get up and I can’t remember anything after that.”

Eric said, “At that time I think it was the first time that the members cried. The doctor said that night was crucial. Everyone cried upon hearing that.”

In addition, Eric and Andy talked about yet another injury. Eric said, “During our early days, Eagle Five was our rival group and I saw them doing backflips. After seeing that I didn’t want us to lose so I made Andy practice backflips”. Andy added, “I was practising just before going on stage and as I didn’t do it right, I ended up dancing with my neck in a cast”.

===================================================

Shinhwa sets up Shinhwa Company, “CEO Eric grumbles about having to work overtime”

Shinhwa expressed their nervousness about their first TV appearance since their 10th anniversary concert and also their first joint appearance in 6 years.

During the program, Shinhwa shared their many trials and tribulations they encountered for their comeback. “We pooled together 6 equal portions of capital to set up Shinhwa Company. Eric and Minwoo are co-CEOs while the remaining members are shareholders.”

When talking about Eric, who’s taking on duties of leader and CEO, Shin Hyesung said, “Eric is annoyed that he’s doing overtime work because he was still signing off expense documents in the waiting room just now.”

===================================================

Shinhwa: Behind the scenes of the first nude photobook of the idol world

Shinhwa shared behind-the-scenes stories about Shinhwa’s Wild nude photobook released in 2001. Shinhwa leader Eric said “We were the first idols to take on a nude photobook.”

Kim Dongwan added, “During promotional activities for our 3rd album, the concept was to take off our clothes. Seeing that, Lee Soo Man suggested that we do a nude photobook and the other members agreed to it after mulling over it for a while. Only Hyesungie objected to it all the way.”

Eric continued, “At the photoshoot, only male staff members were present so Junjin and I were walking around comfortably without wearing anything. But whenever we went to look for Hyesungie after noticing that he was not there, he was always hiding behind a tree to cover his body.”

Shots from the photobook were displayed during the recording and sent the studio into a frenzy. Not just the Shinhwa member themselves, the crew members were also shocked at the level of exposure.

Credits: TV Report + Newsen + Absolut Shinhwa

Members Say H.O.T. Comeback will Not be Happening

Near the end of last year, rumors started flying around about whether H.O.T. would finally be coming back in a reunion.

But on the most recent episode of Win Win, the members stepped forth to confirm that it would be difficult for the group to come together again. Moon Hee Jun and Tony An appeared as secret guests on the Shinhwa episode of KBS2’s Win Win on March 13.

21557769.jpg

H.O.T. was a part of SM Entertainment with Shinhwa, and was the biggest idol group of the 90s. The group debuted with Warrior’s Descendant, and recorded hit after hit with Candy, Happiness and We are the Future.

In 2001, the group announced it would be disbanding due to unavoidable circumstances regarding its agency and its members to the disappointment of its fans. Since then the members have been active in their own respective areas, but that didn’t stop speculations on the group’s comeback from continuously popping up among the many who miss the group.

Last year, the group actually came close to a regrouping, but on Win Win, the members said that it would be very difficult to actually translate their hopes into reality.

Moon Hee Jun, who was the leader of H.O.T., said, “We also kept talking about a reunion, but there are some circumstances that we can’t overcome.”

Tony An added, “Each of the members of a group need to sacrifice something to stay together, and Shinhwa is still together because they put up with those sacrifices. They’re my juniors, but I respect them for that and I am a bit jealous also.”

Photo credit: KBS2

Article credit: Ko Hong Ju @ CJ E&M enewsWorld

Translation Credit : Erika Kim @ enewsworld

View Shinhwa’s Upcoming Music Video Still Cuts

The longest-running K-pop idol group Shinhwa teased of their comeback by revealing still pictures from the music video of "Venus". The music video is directed by Kim Kwang Seok, who is known for his cinematography and attention to details. The music video was filmed in six different locations and sets for each of the six members to show his own charms. Shinhwa used an additional large main set to film the overall choreography.

According to a source, more than 200 million won (approximately $178,000) was spent on the video. The concept of "Venus" music video is six vampires' attempt of catching the elusive Venus. Fans will be able to see all six members of Shinhwa acting in this movie-like music video.

VenusMV01.jpg

An official from Shinhwa Company commented, "Shinhwa feels greatly attached to this upcoming album as all six members were deeply involved in writing, composing, directing, and overall production. The title song 'Venus' is of electronica genre and Lee Min Woo wrote the lyrics himself. He also was in charge of Shinhwa's signature powerful choreography. We expect Shinhwa to make the much-needed fresh impact in the music entertainment industry."

Shinhwa's leader Eric also showed great confidence in the upcoming album and music video. He said, "This is going to be the best music video in the history of Shinhwa. Even the dancing scenes are like they are from a commercial film. The outfit, lyrics, and choreography are all in tune, so be prepared to watch this music video."

VenuseMV02.jpg

Shinhwa will begin their TV entertainment career with JTBC "Shinhwa Broadcast". They plan on starring in many other variety entertainment shows, too. Currently, Shinhwa members are diligently practicing and preparing for the official release of their 10th album as well as their 14th anniversary concert "THE RETURN" to be held at Olympics Gymnastics Stadium on March 24 and 25.

Photo by: Shinhwa Company

Credit: lee23j @ Soompi

AND THE TRACK LIST IS OUT AND LOOKS LIKE WE'RE HEADING FOR MARCH 22 RELEASE DATE!!!

10 TRACKS WITH ALL ENGLISH TITLES <3333

[iNFO] ‘Shinhwa 10th – The Return’ Album track names

Management Company: SHINHWA COMPANY

Date of Publication: 2012/03/22

Disc Title: SHINHWA 10TH -THE RETURN

01. Be My Love – Lyrics: M / Music: Seo Jae Ha, Lee Yoo Jin

02. Breathin’ – Music & Lyrics: Kim Jin Hwan

03. Let it Go – Lyrics: Eddie / Music: Jae Chong, Eddie

04. Move with Me – Lyrics: Eric / Music: Gregg Pagani

05. On the Road – Lyrics: Kim Eana / Music: Kim Do Hyun

06. Re-Love – Music & Lyrics: Lee Sang In

07. Red Carpet – Lyrics: Brian Kim, M / Music: Kim Do Hyun, M

08. Stay – Music & Lyrics: M, Melody9

09. Venus – Lyrics: M, Andrew Jackson, Joshua Thompson, Roudette Muschamp Gandalf / Music: Andrew Jackson, Joshua Thompson, Roudette Muschamp Gandalf

10. Welcome – Lyrics: Kim Eana / Music: Yoon Il Sang

www-komca-or-kr-2012-3-14-19-44-40.png

Credit: Korea Music Copyright Association (KOMCA) + Absolutshinhwa

A PHOTO POST IS COMING RIGHT UP :D

btw, I heard from a Korean changjo that the Venus MV director Kim Kwang Seok is also the one who directed Throw My Fist (my favorite MV). I think we're in good hands :)

Lastly some gifs from Win Win episode!!! :)

ERIC DANCE PARADE!!!

WinWin_Eric_Dance_Parade1.gifWinWin_Eric_Dance_Parade2.gif

WinWin_Eric_Dance_Parade3.gifWinWin_Eric_Dance_Parade4.gif

WinWin_Eric_Dance_Parade5.gifWinWin_Eric_Dance_Parade6.gif

Credit: Eric Mun tumblr

SHINHWA FIGHTING DANCE

WinWin_FightingDance.gif

Credit: 蘑菇菇magoo @ weibo + Allaboutshinhwa

RicMin holding hands, why too cute?!

WinWin_RM.gif

Credit: 名字不能太简单Annie + Allaboutshinhwa

Ahhh, there is so much new stuff I don't know what to look at first! I'm pretty sure I didn't come on the site for a day and all this happened. I'll have to come here more often now that things are really picking up.

I love how Hyesung's hair looks right now. I think he's is one of few who can pull it off. The pics from Win Win are amazing! I can't wait to watch it with subs :D

Guest jdkk09

I know some of our beloved SHCJers will sub Win Win, but we will just have to be patient hehe.

This is me being patient w00t.gifphew.gifsweatingbullets.gifrolleyes.gif.

@phiphi69 thanks for all the stuff.  It makes me smile just looking at these guys.  I love the way they are with each other.  I think that what I like about them is their brotherhood.  You can tell how much they love and care for each other.  And they are so handsome, each and everyone of them.  The new groups today could take a lesson from them.  

Eric's and Junjin's comments on dating were very mature.  The fact that they were concerned for the girl if things didn't work out.

Thanks again you all for all the pics, gif, and comments on the thread. Looking forward to March 22.  (My husband and my anniversary)

New teaser picture

shinhwateaserpic1z.jpg

credit official website + ShinCom twitter

haha sorry, such a small picture but the website has a better one....lol honestly I don't know what to say. It definitely has the modern feel/trend to it. I trust Shinhwa but I guess I just kind of miss the 90's feel...looove the Shinhwa logo though! I can't wait for the music video teaser in high definition.

phiphi69 - did you get the RicMin hug? haha so cuuute and DongWan cheering for MinWoo when it was his turn to dance : ) Then there's SyungDy in the corner whispering about who-knows-what...<3

^^^ Willy Wonka? Haha. That was my first impression, but then I realize they were holding swords... ^_^ .

I wish they wouldn't go with the trend, but then to appeal to the current generation they have to incorporate the electro~ whatever it is to their music. I also wish they'd go back to their masculine image...it just suits them more. Also, ( :D I know so many wishes) I wish they wouldn't wear those oh-so-bad tight pants (whatever you call them, I don't know what they're called)...call me old school, I don't care :P .

@dorothea_black, come back and spazz with us when you can :D

Eric is pretty shy when it comes to being with other people, but when he's with his boys...dorkness all over XD ! Haha. I love Eric seriously.

HAHAHA YOU'RE RIGHT ON!!! Eric is often shy & quiet around other people but with his ShinCom bros he's a total dork & 'bullie' too XDDD

Must admit, I ship RicSung HAAARD but Minu had been strong lately ever since those selca before he got discharge till all the playing at presscon then Win Win XDDD but then Minu is just too cute I can ship him with every one hahaha

Jinjin totally surprised me at the how funny he was at the press con as well as at WinWin, this guy is born for variety shows!

@phiphi69 thanks for all the stuff.  It makes me smile just looking at these guys.  I love the way they are with each other.  I think that what I like about them is their brotherhood.  You can tell how much they love and care for each other.  And they are so handsome, each and everyone of them.  The new groups today could take a lesson from them.  

Eric's and Junjin's comments on dating were very mature.  The fact that they were concerned for the girl if things didn't work out.

Thanks again you all for all the pics, gif, and comments on the thread. Looking forward to March 22.  (My husband and my anniversary)

You're welcome! I agree with their view on dating.... why make it public unless you MUST.... Keep it out of the public eyes if they can till they can't...It's good to nurture any relationship specially high profile folks like themselves

I'm sorry to be the bearer of the bad news on your anniversary date, from Shinhwa Company's twitter not long ago, the album release date is now Mar.23

New teaser picture

*quoted image*

credit official website + ShinCom twitter

haha sorry, such a small picture but the website has a better one....lol honestly I don't know what to say. It definitely has the modern feel/trend to it. I trust Shinhwa but I guess I just kind of miss the 90's feel...looove the Shinhwa logo though! I can't wait for the music video teaser in high definition.

phiphi69 - did you get the RicMin hug? haha so cuuute and DongWan cheering for MinWoo when it was his turn to dance : ) Then there's SyungDy in the corner whispering about who-knows-what...<3

JEN OMG YOU'RE TOO QUICK, YOU BEAT ME TO THE NEW PHOTO!!!

I yes, that RicMin hugs while SungDy were having a world of their own during Dongwan't dance was hilarious! I had put in a request for that gif, let hope it gets granted.... I'm keeping my eyes out for other gifs too. Will post more when I fish some :lol: :lol:

They really surprise me so far cus with the eletro genre of Venus, I didn't quite expect a classic/theatrical styles for the MV and now this new background photo with top hats & swords..... Though I trust their judgement, CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT ALREADY. My T-list were in desperate need of those heart-stabilizing pills upon the release of the new photo. I think I'll save it LATER for the MV :P :P :P

HERE IS THE BIGGER VERSION OF THE BACKGROUND PHOTO AT

http://www.shinhwacompany.co.kr/

20120315main2.png

Photo credit: Shinhwa Company

THIS PIC IS MY NEW WALL PAPER! ^^

Archived