[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nekka

For me the price is okay, what is annoying is that there is no subtitle.

when I go on youtube I avoid looking at the cuts of the DVD

and I want to cry, because I don't understand anything

Guest ayayaziz

Hi M and ShinHwa newest fan welcome to ShinHwa world ^^

Me here M n ShinHwa fan too ^^

Gosh now i stuck my self back to the whole kpop fandom especially my beloved ShinHWa, been busy with work since last year made me kinda loosing time for watching and following kpop show. Now i just finished watching FO JunJin and rewatched DongWan's FO and waiting for HyeSung's FO to be sub. And praying for M n Andy to be appear on the show ^^

hi lady b..

Hyesung's FO eps already eng subbed on yt.. it was taken out by yt once, so i wont post the link here (hehehe sorry but i'm very protective of FO subbed eps).. u can try search on yt.. pm me if u cant find it ok. i'll give you the link..

saw this cute hyesung n lee ji hoon clip.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osUSNS2hUDM . shy sungie n scary cutie JH!

Guest lady_b

finally i found Sungie's fo on youtube, thx for sharing ^^

anyone just wanting to remind you that MinWoo is comeback, lets support our shinhwa member ^^

Guest lowvivian

It's been a long time since i last posted here.

Since i've been Genie-ing, here's something related to Shinhwa.

I'm not sure if anyone post this before but i thought this was great.

Boom and Tiffany of SNSD singing Perfect Man on KBS song battle prob earlier this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9owXTRENPQ

Watch it, if you happen to like snsd and shinhwa, just like me. Oh, good old days. Lol.

Btw, i'm tempted to buy Dongwan's 1st live DVD. But the price is.... HAHAHA. Enough said.

Guest grumpynomore

okay, orange craze is definitely in my blood now. i swear whenever i see anything orange nowadays i can't help but smile. i went shopping over the weekend...and when i got home i found my bags full of orange stuffs...which was never the case. :D

my shinhwa vid pick of the day...

i wonder what they're talking and laughing about this time?

the magic of shinhwa...laughing with them even if you're clueless on what they're saying :D

although.. wuri...cutey.. shinhwa.. not active lately.. but there'r so many things that keep them on our mind....

early of the year boys over flower (the famous shinhwa corporate)

and now i wan to highly recommend a drama "triple" the male lead name sound very similar to "shinhwa"

and i can't recall if that was in episode 2 or 3 ... there's a part the male lead say "shinhwa changjo"

whenever shinhwa names are mention my heart will skip a bit hhehe..

grumpynomore i'm just like u... whenever shinhwa names r mention i would smile too~~~ hehe...

Guest bugrepellent

Hello Everyone!

I'm a new fan of this thread and Shinhwa! I was a fan of Shinhwa after seeing Jun Jin and Min Woo on a game show where they were babysitters. All I can say is that Shinhwa is the best Kpop boyband created to entertain us fans!! Music is awesome as well! I was never into Kpop, was introduced to it a couple years back, but the vibe wasn't there because I had no computer to look it up. :D Just last year a cousin came for a visit and got me addicted to it! I can't stop watching Shinwha videos :P What sucks is that I got addicted to Shinhwa after they already had their 10th anniversary concert and are on a temporary hiatus. I wish I could see more of them nowadays as a group. Oh well I won't mind too much if I keep up with the rest of the members not in the army!!

Jinnie is my love, I dont' know why among Shinhwa he's my all time favorite, I guess I can say it's because of those videos Ihjj posted^^^^!!! XD I love the blonde and crazy Jinnie and the smooth/athletic/cool one in Loveletter. :phew: I could go on and on, but I will stop. :blush:

Shinhwa JJANG!!!!

Hello CJers...

A warm welcome to the new fans!!! You will enjoy your stay here in the Orange Fandom. We've got time to catch up on the 11 years that we've missed. the 12th year is coming soon, so hurry!!

I've been watching Family Outing lately. I noticed that there are subs for Dongwan and Junjin's episodes. Unfortunately, I have not been able to source any subbed videos for Hyesung's episode. Do any of you have Hyesung's episode, english subbed? I'd like to have a complete collection of the Shinhwa members on that show. PM me the links??

thanx so much... =)

Hope everyone's doing well...

Guest karendm

Hi,

I'm a new Shinhwa fan. I just "discovered" Shinhwa about two months ago. My friend who has been a long-time Shinhwa fan loan me two DVDs Brand New Story and Winter Story live in Seoul and the moment I saw Dongwan's picture (even before watching the DVD) I fell in love with him.

Since then I have been crazily buying up DVDs and CDs and anything ele I can get. I now have almost all their albums, Dongwan's 2 albums and am currently waiting for my latest shipment from YesAsia which contains Donwan's concert DVD and movie Spin Kick as well as the 9th album Black edition. I am soooo excited.

nglkt has uploaded and subbed a lot of clips of jinnie talking about shinhwa!!!

talk about hyesung and shinhwa

touching video msg to andy - when andy was not part of one of the albums

hyesungie the ugliest in shinhwa?!

keke, there are more clips but not related to more than two members.. so i won't post them here. you guys can check it out on her profile though =]

p.s. i am out of school!!! yeesss!!! wooot!!! =D

Guest nglkt

Welcoming all new fans!!! Hope you'll keep on posting in this thread!!! xP

It's really great to know how you guys became fans

bugsrepellent: HELLO! from your nickname, i totally know WHO your favourite member is... HAHA. Jinnie's ever so athletic and HOT. He looks SO HOT despite the worst hairs. I can totally vouch for that! Jinnie's alot taller than I thought. =)

karendm: hi fellow singaporean fan!! I'm from Singapore too!! You fell in love with Dongwan's picture! Yeah.. Dongwan has that kind of attraction. My fav member's Dongwan too!! I wish I could buy EVERYTHING too but I can't since I'm not working...

chosung: UNNIE!!!!!!!!! It's great to see you here! Post more often k!

I've been wondering about this for quite some time.. what was the EXACT reason why Andy left the group in 2001?

Was it because of visa issues + education + LSM didn't want him(?) ? I've heard so many versions of it, now i'm getting confused..

Guest bugrepellent

nglkt, thanks for the welcome! I will come hear everyday!! And if I can post a video of the day everyday I will soo do so, just not sure if it's okay. :D

About Andy leaving in 2001....since I'm a kinda new fan, I'm still learning new stuff about them, so I would not be too sure. You probably know more than I do. All I know, from what I've read, is that Andy had to go back to deal with some issues regarding his citizenship and because he was over there and was unable to take part of their 4th album, Lee Soo Man was considering removing him from the group, since they were doing quite well even without him...and then the rest I'm sure you know!! ;)

andy<33, I love that video soo much! Everyone just looks so fresh and handsome! I have to admit Hyesung looked very good with that hair style. It really suits him. I almost shed some tears while they were singing that song, it was sad but I was happy Andy came back!!!

Archived