[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest mitokore

안녕하세요 mitokore씨! 만나서 반갑습니다. It is very nice to meet a male fan of M and Shinhwa!

저는 Tiffany입니다.^^ (Tiff okay too.^^)

I'm glad you posted here. Please post here more often. :D

You must be very excited like us for M's comeback!! It will be so good to see M오빠 again!

What is your favorite M song and what is your favorite Shinhwa song?

어떤 노래를 좋아하는가?

Hello Tiffany.

I will do my best to visit often!

I am excited to listen to M's new mini album.

Hope it does well in the markets.

I don't exactly have favorite songs.

I enjoy listening to all their music.

Thanks for the intro!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lady_b

Hi M and ShinHwa newest fan welcome to ShinHwa world ^^

Me here M n ShinHwa fan too ^^

Gosh now i stuck my self back to the whole kpop fandom especially my beloved ShinHWa, been busy with work since last year made me kinda loosing time for watching and following kpop show. Now i just finished watching FO JunJin and rewatched DongWan's FO and waiting for HyeSung's FO to be sub. And praying for M n Andy to be appear on the show ^^

Guest Nekka

Hi Everyone,my name is Samantha,i'm french i'm 21 years olds,i live in a city nears Paris.I'm not very good to express myself in English,and that's he reason why i never post in this thread,but it's been awhile that i read all of you!

I know Shinhwa since the released of State Of The Art in 2006,but i think that I realized that i'm a Shinhwa's fan last years, when discovered that i can't live without their music because of their hiatus.

i really hesitated before post here,but when i discovered that's Crystalis account was deleted,I really wanted to express my regret,even if my english is not good...i'm not promess to often post here(I still tried to post from time to time),but i will still continue, to read it for sur

Hi Everyone,my name is Samantha,i'm french i'm 21 years olds,i live in a city nears Paris.I'm not very good to express myself in English,and that's he reason why i never post in this thread,but it's been awhile that i read all of you!

I know Shinhwa since the released of State Of The Art in 2006,but i think that I realized that i'm a Shinhwa's fan last years, when discovered that i can't live without their music because of their hiatus.

i really hesitated before post here,but when i discovered that's Crystalis account was deleted,I really wanted to express my regret,even if my english is not good...i'm not promess to often post here(I still tried to post from time to time),but i will still continue, to read it for sur

^ Slt! Samantha~

koi 2 9?

Aww~ Merci~ Tu es trop mignonne :)

T'inquiète, ton Anglais est très bon...est plus mieux que mon Français :)

Une fan français de shinhwa. Cool~ Je suis Amy et j'habite au Canada.

Seulement l'anglais a permis sur Soompi, ainsi je m'arrêterai maintenant...

And stop embarrassing myself too? lol Do post when you are up to it :D

Cheers~

=======================

Just something ridiculous :)

Shinhwa goes marching one by one

l2.jpgl3.jpgl4.jpg

l5.jpgl6.jpg

l7.jpgl8.jpg

Shinhwa goes marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah

Shinhwa goes marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah

Shinhwa goes marching one by one,

Andy stops to suck his thumb

And they all go marching round and around

Because they're all insane, BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Shinhwa goes marching two by two, hurrah, hurrah

Shinhwa goes marching two by two, hurrah, hurrah

Shinhwa goes marching two by two,

Minwoo stops to tie his shoe

Shinhwa goes marching three by three, hurrah, hurrah

Shinhwa goes marching three by three, hurrah, hurrah

Shinhwa goes marching three by three,

Dongwan stops to climb a tree

Shinhwa goes marching four by four, hurrah, hurrah

Shinhwa goes marching four by four, hurrah, hurrah

Shinhwa goes marching four by four,

Eric stops to take a dive

Shinhwa goes marching five by five, hurrah, hurrah

Shinhwa goes marching five by five, hurrah, hurrah

Shinhwa goes marching five by five,

Junjin stops to pick up sticks

Shinhwa goes marching six by six, hurrah, hurrah

Shinhwa goes marching six by six, hurrah, hurrah

Shinhwa goes marching six by six,

Hyesung stops to say "THE END"

Guest yanee

Hahaha. Welcome to shinhwa world people! It's never too late to be a fan rightttt. Wow, we have a french friend here. super exciting! :D Nekka; don't be shy to post. We all understand you just fine. :)

and lady_b; omg. i actually rewatched jinnie and dongwan ep too thanks to boredom! too bad hyesung's subbed ep was deleted off, hope somebody put it up soonest horr. and yesss, mindy should come to the show! grr.

crystalis; i love those pics! it was one of my favourite shinhwa interview. they were so dorky as usual, and i love it when hyesung went off "hopping" by himself when he lose. hahaha! and thanks for reuploading the vids at YT. i can rewatch all of those old and new vids back! fighting!

You know even though most of Shinhwa's All About Shinhwa has been uploaded, I'm still not hesitating in getting my hands on one of them!!

Don't know if sogoodla comes in here, but take a look!!!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=sogood...l+about+shinhwa New fans this is a recommended "must watch" video!!!

EDIT

And please whoever is able to watch Region 2, please support them and buy.....lots of them jk jk haha but seriously help out! Guaranteed laughter!!! I can't wait for them to realease the all region one...if they are planning to, I hope they will! They better!!! If they don't I will, I will....<thinks hard>...do something bad or cry haha. I hope they run out and produce more, because just from watching in Youtube, I am really loving Shinhwa more and more and I just LOVE THEM!!! (Sorry that was off topic.) From watching in Youtube seems like it's something every Shinhwa fan should have or buy!!!! Gosh I'm so into it now....sorry this is the only place I can express my love for them....okay I'll stop for now....I'll come back in a couple minutes........kidding....will be back..muahaha

Wahhh....!! More new fans!! Welcome welcome!!! So happy to have you here. =) Hope you enjoy your stay.

Amy, thanx for posting that dorky pics from that interview. I rolled laughing when Hyesung called out '5 people' and he was abandoned in the end. They never fail to make me laugh during their interviews.

To commemorate the success of Junjin's Taiwan concert, the latest from Shinhwa Piano!

Lovely ballad. I haven't heard this song before, so, I hope I did justice.

For scores and piano instrumental, click

HERE

*random rant* I wish fangirls were being paid to buy original merchandise and albums to support our artists!

Wahhh....!! More new fans!! Welcome welcome!!! So happy to have you here. =) Hope you enjoy your stay.

Amy, thanx for posting that dorky pics from that interview. I rolled laughing when Hyesung called out '5 people' and he was abandoned in the end. They never fail to make me laugh during their interviews.

To commemorate the success of Junjin's Taiwan concert, the latest from Shinhwa Piano!

Lovely ballad. I haven't heard this song before, so, I hope I did justice.

For scores and piano instrumental, click

HERE

*random rant* I wish fangirls were being paid to buy original merchandise and albums to support our artists!

<gasp> :o You have not heard this song??? You should listen to it!!! But wow you did it even without hearing it before, that is "wan jun" awesome! (had to add "wan jun" don't know if it's even right, 'cause I just love Jinnie's phrase. Those who've seen JunJin's banjun drama's will know what I mean :D ) I love it! I want to learn it! I will! haha Thank you so much!

Guest lady_b

anyone have the utube/HQ link from the pictures that Crytalis posted??

i remember watched that video but cannot remember where and when :D

And just to remind you guys that MinWoo latest mini album preview is out today *you can check it out in M's thread*. Let's support all ShinHwa member =)

Guest Nekka

Merci Crystalis,and all of you,You reassured me on my English,

I also wanted to thank all those here, that allow fans who are not Korean,to monitor the group,with the videos or the news about them.

I also hope,that they will release an English version of the DVD "All About Shinhwa" in all regions

Guest veraciously

I also hope,that they will release an English version of the DVD "All About Shinhwa" in all regions

If only for the price! I know Europe has Region 2 so technically the Japanese DVD would play but of course, no subs and the price is staggering, even for a 6DVD set.. 110-120 euros or 170 US dollars! I love my Shinhwa as much as anybody but that's a too much to cough up money for a DVD with no understandable subtitling (and I don't know enough Korean to understand it either).

anyone have the utube/HQ link from the pictures that Crytalis posted??

i remember watched that video but cannot remember where and when :D

And just to remind you guys that MinWoo latest mini album preview is out today *you can check it out in M's thread*. Let's support all ShinHwa member =)

The one crystalis posted was her subbed upload, and since her account was deleted it's no longer available, but here is the unsubbed version. Even without subs I still enjoy watching their silliness!

Guest Chrysalids

Yaaay, Shinhwa!~

I feel overjoyed that my first post on soompi will be about my favourite oppas.

;)

Did anyone see the photos for sexy Minwoo's "Minnovation"?

So colourful, like skittles. :))

Hyesung's my absolute favourite, but he doesn't seem to be that active. Oh wellerz, when Eric returns from the army, Ricsyung will be one again! Teehee.

*Currently spazzing over Once in a Lifetime (Eng version) ((I know it's old, -___-"")) && Junjin's bad cute english.

Guest yanee

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SUB THIS! Someone just uploaded this on YT, and I'm dying to watch it subbed. It's Andy at zipizigi and he was talking about his 4th album absence. Of course, we've seen Andy talking about his 4th album MIA countless times, and it's always quite sad to see him all down talking about it. But this one, he mentioned about the guerilla concert too. So I really want to know what exactly he said! Hope our YT subbers could sub this one pleaseee. Thanks! :D

Been practicing this as well! Again, I have never heard of the song before. I know it's Wannie oppa's famous song. I hope I interpreted it well.

I don't exactly know where to post this but, for the Piano score and Piano Instrumental, it can be found HERE

Secretly, I hope oppa hears this. Yet, embaressed coz it may not live up to Shinhwa's expectations? gah! But, spread the orange love around!!

I guess this will be my latest update for a while. Work's bogging me down. The orange flame will keep on burning!

There's so much merchandise that's being released! M's Minnovation, Hyesung's Live and Let Live Seoul Concert DVD, All About Shinhwa DVD...gahh...!! I seriously demand fans to be paid to fangirl. XD

take care CJers! I'll be lurking around... ;)

Guest grumpynomore

I had the chance of watching HYESUNG'S ysmm c/o iluvhyesung (thank you so much!), and i actually cried

in the second part of the show when sungie was telling the story about their first jib and how it wasn't successful and if the second one wasn't going to be a hit they would have disbanded :( the first part of the show though was hilarious...sungie's comments about each member if his gf dare to compare him to them LOL.

i'm loving this past few days...there are news/pics about every single one of them. and i love it even more

when one of them mentions the other :)

Guest kay35

You know even though most of Shinhwa's All About Shinhwa has been uploaded, I'm still not hesitating in getting my hands on one of them!!

Don't know if sogoodla comes in here, but take a look!!!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=sogood...l+about+shinhwa New fans this is a recommended "must watch" video!!!

EDIT

And please whoever is able to watch Region 2, please support them and buy.....lots of them jk jk haha but seriously help out! Guaranteed laughter!!! I can't wait for them to realease the all region one...if they are planning to, I hope they will! They better!!! If they don't I will, I will....<thinks hard>...do something bad or cry haha. I hope they run out and produce more, because just from watching in Youtube, I am really loving Shinhwa more and more and I just LOVE THEM!!! (Sorry that was off topic.) From watching in Youtube seems like it's something every Shinhwa fan should have or buy!!!! Gosh I'm so into it now....sorry this is the only place I can express my love for them....okay I'll stop for now....I'll come back in a couple minutes........kidding....will be back..muahaha

what?? :o there is a dvd on all about shinhwa???? :tears: what when how where! eng sub??? :w00t:

what?? :o there is a dvd on all about shinhwa???? :tears: what when how where! eng sub??? :w00t:

Yes those videos are from the All About Shinhwa DVD, just released recently, too bad it's only in region 2. There are no English subs unfortunately. I know what a bummer, but many of us waiting for the all region if they do happen to release it. :D

Archived