[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

crystalis has kindly uploaded a subbed video of shinhwa!!

this show was a long time ago, i believe the show is called favorite?

heres part one ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R83SpmnGPpE&feature=channel_page

remember to go HQ :D

so far she has only uploaded parts 1,2, and 3

<gasp> THANYOU!!!! I wouldn't have known if you hadn't posted the links!!! Once again thankyou!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rose_liana

crystalis has kindly uploaded a subbed video of shinhwa!!

this show was a long time ago, i believe the show is called favorite?

heres part one ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R83SpmnGPpE&feature=channel_page

remember to go HQ :D

so far she has only uploaded parts 1,2, and 3

OMG, i haven't watched this before!!! our Shinhwa oppas are so funny with their self-cam...

i suddently remember the slides video from dongwan in 2001..haha..

and when the MC said he can imagine how Shinhwa's daily live together are like..

JJ is playing and making expression and everyone's laughing.

Andy feels envy towards JJ

Minwoo is dripping his wet body, wondering back and forth.

Dongwan is shouting asking for his bag

haha!!! thats so hilarious!!!

cannot wait for the other parts..

thanks to crystalis and subbers for sharing and subbing this!!!

Guest freakdaze

I have been watching this subbed video by snowwhite at youtube and not sure if it has been shared. It's from the episode of Change where Jinnie tricked Dongwan, or at least he is supposed to. It was so adorable to see Jinnie trying to 'trick' his hyung. Cause we all know how innocent Jinnie is.. And Dongwan, as the wit guy, is not easily tricked!

So, what happens? See for yourselves! Hope you love it like I did!

I have been watching this subbed video by snowwhite at youtube and not sure if it has been shared. It's from the episode of Change where Jinnie tricked Dongwan, or at least he is supposed to. It was so adorable to see Jinnie trying to 'trick' his hyung. Cause we all know how innocent Jinnie is.. And Dongwan, as the wit guy, is not easily tricked!

So, what happens? See for yourselves! Hope you love it like I did!

haha yeah I've seen this before. I can't count how many times I've watched it. It was hilarious!!

Guest nglkt

Remember when Dongwan was on COME TO PLAY IDOL SPECIAL? He revealed something about some member fighting with another member so badly that the producer had to come stop them?

The members were ERIC and DONGWAN.

ERIC???????? I was so shocked when I heard it. I don't know why he got so pissed and punched Dongwan

Below is the article, as Shin Hyesung reveals it all.

Shinhwa member Shin Hyesung revealed the details of a near-brawl between Eric and Kim Dongwan on the 8th April episode of “Golden Fishery: Radio Star”.

“After a rehearsal for a performance we were all in the waiting room. Suddenly Dongwan farted and gave a loud burp, and being embarrassed about it he pointed to Eric and said, “Eric, why did you burp and do that for?” At that time there were other singers in the room including female singers too. Eric flared up and they started fighting.”

“From Dongwan’s point of view it was just a prank, but for Eric he was very offended by it, “Why did you play a prank like that when other singers are around?” and so Eric jumped up first. It happened when we were really young so no one really took this to heart.”

Shin Hyesung also surprised the MCs when he revealed that it was through people around him that he heard about the 30 million won offer from a female fan to meet him.

Source: Newsen

Trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

Guest 1wawa3

So it was Eric?

Like the rest, I didn't expect it to be Eric.

My guess was actually towards HyeSung. LOL.

Wow. But I guess being as it was when they were young, it must've been embarrassing for Eric.

I can imagine if it's now, they'll just laugh it off.

Thanks for sharing!

Guest veraciously

Hiya everybody, old fans and new (so nice to see new fans - I still consider myself a newbie fan so seeing new people experience what I did a few years back, discovering this band, it's just great). Feels nice to post here again, it's been too long since I last did.

Just wanted to share my joy - I'm going to Korea this May! I'll be stayin with an American friend who teaches English over there. As you can imagine, I am so excited. I was wondering if anybody would have any Shinhwa-related travelling tips. Is there anything to see at Good Enter's offices? A place to shop for Shinhwa merchandise? This sort of thing. ^^;

And thanks so much to crystalis and other translators/subbers of older Shinhwa clips. Your work is much appreciated. Now I'm off to watch all the clips on shinhwa11th. :lol:

Guest magicblood

:D oh hi everybody!! aneyong! miss u guys, miss this thread....(well, still in the middle of exam actually!! urgh)

thanks strawberry16 for posting the link. u know, i'v been digging youtube for shinhwa variety, n i dont care its recent or not, i just want to watch it all!

thanks for the subbers and others who translate their program^^

since im off the radar for quite a time, whts new? i mean wht the other members do now, i only know Jinnie^^ in wgm n some in army rite?

(dont watch wgm actually, cant stand it, break my heart to watch my Jinnie been treated like tht....huhuu)

anyway, have a nice day!! :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'M LOVING 'S' .....................................my name start with it, my fav groups start with it. ~~~SUPER JUNIOR~~ SHINHWA~~

Guest rose_liana

Trish thanks for sharing that news here.. i was like *shocked*??? OMO, it was Eric..?i never thought it was him..i thought its Hyesung too..

but, no wonder because there's other artist there too...he must be felt so embarass..

suddenly it the old clip from crystalis pop up in my mind..no matter how worst they've fought, but at last, they'll said..."lets not disband" lol..thats the true power of Shinhwa!!

magicblood but, recently JJ's pairing in WGM is so interesting...he's not look that pity anymore, but the pairing looks very suitable to each other..=)

other members...as we know Dongwan and Eric were currently serving the army, but the recent activities for these two click --> Dongwan and Eric..BTW, all in absoluteshinhwa

Miwoo currently busy with miss A and his brand products M Wolf & mooaM

Andy being a producer, busy promoting his protege 'Jumper'

Hyesung busy promoting his new album "Vol.3 Side 2: Keep Leaves "

Guest magicblood

oh thank u so much for the info rose_liana....so sweet^^

>really? Jinnie been better? good to hear tht. i just thought tht girl is scary. u have no idea, the 1st few episode tht i watch, i was like ' whts with this girl??' feel like killing her.... lol..u know , wht more Jinnie is my fav. well, fighting Jinnie, hope he join more variety.

oh yeah, i watch mubank the other day, and after the new group(Jumper) performed, the MC said..'yea, tht is the group tht created by Andy' something like tht... me n my friend was like " Andy????? oh how cute." he have lots of work huh?

oh minwoo still with the M activities? cool. i really3 like the Stomp song n mv.....i though tht is just so cool. n he is so cute in Jihwaza during the promoting of Stomp.

ya...hyesung with new album? havent heard of the song yet. but seeing them do all this solo activities makes me miss them so much. everytime.. i was like "awh..miss them!" which equal to miss Shinhwa as a whole.

i'll be waiting their comeback. i'll be there.~~ :rolleyes:

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'M LOVING 'S' .....................................my name start with it, my fav groups start with it. ~~~SUPER JUNIOR~~ SHINHWA~~

It did seemed like there was something between Eric and Dongwan. In Ha Ji Won's Love Letter, where they were against each other with the boxing gloves. That part was a little weird, Dongwan wasn't as playful as with the other members then when it was Minwoo, lols he just hits Eric. ^^

the mystery has been revealed!!! wannie....you prankster -___-.bad! cant help on your side this time

[09.04.09][News] Shin Hyesung ‘envies Lee Minwoo the most’

Shin Hyesung said on the 8th April episode of MBC variety show ‘Golden Fishery: Radio Star” that out of fellow members Junjin, Andy and Lee Minwoo, he envies Lee Minwoo the most. Lee Ji Hoon was the other special guest for the episode.

The MC asked Shin Hyesung, “Junjin has been in the spotlight for his involvement in variety shows, Andy has been receiving recognition for becoming a producer and Lee Minwoo has received much attention for his relationship with Amy. Among the three of them, who are you most envious of?”

To which Shin Hyesung replied, “I envy Minwoo most when he makes video calls to Amy”, expressing the loneliness that he has been experiencing as he has been focusing on his solo activities.

In addition, Shin Hyesung also talked about the incident where he was offered 30 million won from a female fan for the chance to meet him. “I only got to know about this when people around me told me about it.”

Shin Hyesung released his latest album, ‘Vol. 3 Part 2: Keep Leaves’ in February, and is currently in the midst of promotional activities.

Source: SPN

Chi trans: 悟空空@S.C.I.C

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

i seriously wanted hyesungie to be on WGM afterandy... but they picked jinnie!!!!-sigh-

From the news, Shin Hyesung does seem very lonely, like he really wants a partner....

i hope after junjin leaves from WGM, shin hyesung joins the show....

LOL that will be awesome, and wow someone offer to 30mill wons to meet him heheh i wish i have that sum of money

Guest rose_liana

From the news, Shin Hyesung does seem very lonely, like he really wants a partner....

i hope after junjin leaves from WGM, shin hyesung joins the show....

agreed!! hyesung really sound very lonely and wants a partner right now...so, WGM is good for him..besides, to wait for shinhwa to come back after 5 years, at least we need a continuation of Shinhwa appearance in variety show esp. in WGM...

magicblood the girl sometimes still scary, but she's become cuter now..if you're interested, you can find and watch them at YT..all their cut have been subbed.. click here especially ep 49 onwards

everybody miss them to be together as shinhwa..even shinhwa themselves miss being together..watch this and you know what i mean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neX-7-L40dM :D

Guest grumpynomore

It did seemed like there was something between Eric and Dongwan. In Ha Ji Won's Love Letter, where they were against each other with the boxing gloves. That part was a little weird, Dongwan wasn't as playful as with the other members then when it was Minwoo, lols he just hits Eric. ^^

i think the incident was way before the loveletter year..probably in '98 or '99.

who knows!

i had a feeling it was eric wannie was talking about! lol.

i remember right after he mentioned the fighteugene from ses interrupted saying "but they are really close now!" and wannie agreed! awwwwwwww!

i miss the boys! this has been a good week though. we got updates about each one of them. how i wish it's like this until they reunite.

Lee Ji Hoo, “Big Bang fans shouldn’t use orange colour balloons, that’s ShinHwa fanclub colour”, Thursday April 9, 2009 Korea

th_asd1.jpg

Lee Ji Hoo has revealed his views about the little ‘colour disagreement’ between Big Bang and ShinHwa fans.

Lee Ji Hoo was on MBC ‘Golden Fishery - Radio Star’ on 8th April when he revealed that he is the closest to Shin Hye Sung in ShinHwa.

He also revealed on the show, “Shouldn’t Big Bang fans not use orange colour for their balloon? ShinHwa’s fans uses mandarin colour for their balloons and ShinHwa has not even disbanded, so Big Bang fans shouldn’t use orange colour.”

The little ‘colour argument’ between Big Bang and ShinHwa fans started this year when the colour light sticks were used during Big Bang’s concert.

ShinHwa’s fan club ShinHwaChangJo has been using orange colour for the past 10 years or so. But when fans started using orange lightsticks for Big Bang’s concert in January, there has been an debate going on amongst fans on whether the colour for Big Bang fans has infringed into the use of official colour for ShinHwa fanclub.

With that YG Entertainment explained on their official homepage beginning of February, “Because there is no way to imitate the crown-design Big Bang light sticks, the colour light stick used in replacement by fans are not produced by YG nor does it have anything to do with YG merchandises.”

compare

Source: kbites

--------------------------

--------------------------------------

old story i hope

i think this has been settled already rite?

sigh

but still i dont care what others said i just wanna said thank u jihoo oppa

fighting!

Archived