[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ haha I remember that video!! I saw it a couple months ago. RicJin = HAWTNESS!!! They really looked like brothers in there no twins, haha, their beanie, their coat, shirt, everything. Thanks for refreshing my mind!!

Guest rose_liana

Lets share some Shinhwa's love...if there sub, it'd have been better..but, still entertaining though..well, because their SHINHWA!!!

love at the end...they always support each other even in their solo activities...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNXa8icm8PU...feature=related

they're always like that..love playing around..haha..so cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW5w550oz3U

this MV is cute too..when they still under SM with others like SES, HOT, etc

they're so playful in this interview..& humburger acapella & once in a lifetime funny version...haha..so cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2CFJrxYX5M...feature=related

the MV made by them is totally dork..our adorable dork..haha..so funny & creative!!!

They are so lovely!! even the photographer impressed with them..

and to those haven't watch their 2005 summer story supplement

other part you can found it in the uploader channel or here

last one..some perfs..someone have posted this but i just luv this performance...Shinhwa's luv @ 0:24 "dongwan ah~~" and 2:38-3:02..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsvLrqWWwT4

and i love this performance too..so energetic! but, it seem the sound and their mouth didnt sync..actually its not like that, there's another better video but seem i couldn't find it anymore..

Live:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z984xuyBc1w

this one..another Brand new perf where andy drops the mic @ 1:09..haha..cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bmwVtdHiRo...feature=related

Guest grumpynomore

^^^^ haha I remember that video!! I saw it a couple months ago. RicJin = HAWTNESS!!! They really looked like brothers in there no twins, haha, their beanie, their coat, shirt, everything. Thanks for refreshing my mind!!

isn't it just too cute?! it was my first time seeing it last night and i probably have watched it more than 10 times since then.

sungie was too busy trying to create/untangle a christmas decor in the back? so he's a "no play" for this one and jin still never gave up. lol.

minwoo started it all with eric but wasn't reciprocated. he then tries it with jin...success! cutie pie minwoo never gave up.

wannie bursted out laughing after seeing minwoo (his laughter... even when you don't hear is just contagious!).

eric looks confused at first but then caught on which made jin very happy.

these boys are way too adorable especially when they're together!

What's the song at the very end???? Anyone know??!

^Ummm...I don't think you meant 'How Do I Say', so did you mean the song when they're sitting down on the couch and saying goodbye?

It should be Shinhwa's Thank you. I think it was from their first Winter story album? I guess it's another one of those friendship songs for the fans and members that Shinhwa usually puts at the end of an album :)

Here's the MV:

IM BACK!! its a weekend! woot! 

high school: give me a break, give me a break, give me a break with a kit kat bar.

XD! 

crystalis: pictures!!! *points*. *massive save* xD.  i havent seen these before. been a long time since ive saved shinhwa pictures hehehe

80slitenite: good friends couple swimming, jinnie has mad skills O__O. i think i can never do that. seriously, how can he run that fast after getting spun on the chair? and mindy :P . it always seems that when these two are together, minwoo is the silly one and wants to play but andy is the serious one lol

sgbshinhwa.jpg

wishful thinking maybe for their reunion...they'll all be there. each row being led by SHINHWA!

YES! ive always wished that! but i bet no shinhwa changjo wouldnt have that wish :D . i always see other groups fill a whole row. it reminds me of shinhwa. -sigh-.i was dissapointed when syungdy were sitting next to eachother that time =/

the TOP perfs!!! i can never forget that! they were sooo hot @___@. i remember everyone spazzing about it here in this thread haha. good times

Okay, I know this is a little off Shinhwa-topic, but it is kinda Shinhwa too, anyway, I was kinda looking at Kpop groups, and I just noticed something. SM Entertainment and Daesung Entertainment seemed to have had a little competition back then, so it seems to me.

1996, SM produced 5-Member HOT. 1997, Daesung produced 6-Member Sechkies.

1997, SM produced 3-Member SES. 1998, Daesung produced 4-Member Finkl

1998, SM Produced 6-Member Shinhwa 1999, Daesugn produced 7-Member Click-B

Each year that SM produced a group the following year Daesung produced one as well with one more person added. haha I don't know, it may have probably occured between others too, but this one stood out the most for me.

I just wanted to point it out, so enough of it already!!!

SHINWHA=BEST!!!!!

Guest nglkt

Okay, I know this is a little off Shinhwa-topic, but it is kinda Shinhwa too, anyway, I was kinda looking at Kpop groups, and I just noticed something. SM Entertainment and Daesung Entertainment seemed to have had a little competition back then, so it seems to me.

1996, SM produced 5-Member HOT. 1997, Daesung produced 6-Member Sechkies.

1997, SM produced 3-Member SES. 1998, Daesung produced 4-Member Finkl

1998, SM Produced 6-Member Shinhwa 1999, Daesugn produced 7-Member Click-B

Each year that SM produced a group the following year Daesung produced one as well with one more person added. haha I don't know, it may have probably occured between others too, but this one stood out the most for me.

I just wanted to point it out, so enough of it already!!!

SHINWHA=BEST!!!!!

The idol industry then was very tough, it had always been between SM and DSP. I love those old times. I wasn't really involved in old school kpop but now, looking back, there's no reason why one can NOT love old school. =)

a classic hero performance to share. everyone could dance SO WELL and insync. never fails to make me OMG at this performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPMe2xHU7wk

Guest rose_liana

^ thank you Trish for sharing the links...they're look so powerful and sync + the outfit, its matched well!!! and the best part is Shinhwa changjo cheering..l!! although i dont know what they're saying, but changjoers were so cool!!

and i love JJ the most in this performance..he's WOW!!

I'm watching Wild Eyes MV now..OH.MY.GOD. The concept...Hollow Man! *shudders*..sorry. Love them 오빠s but Hollow Man the movie gave me the creeps. thumbs up for effects for the MV tho. :D

Oh yeah..I've also watch a couple of MVs and it kinda shock me that there were scenes of some members puffing a ciggie or two. Was that just for the MVs or do they smoke in real life too? I know Junjin has body art after watching him in Family Outing. Do the rest of the members have sexy body art too?

Thanks so much for sharing wonderful vids!

Busy week this week. Will go on spazz mode more often once busy-ness lays low.

I'm watching Wild Eyes MV now..OH.MY.GOD. The concept...Hollow Man! *shudders*..sorry. Love them 오빠s but Hollow Man the movie gave me the creeps. thumbs up for effects for the MV tho. :D

Oh yeah..I've also watch a couple of MVs and it kinda shock me that there were scenes of some members puffing a ciggie or two. Was that just for the MVs or do they smoke in real life too? I know Junjin has body art after watching him in Family Outing. Do the rest of the members have sexy body art too?

Thanks so much for sharing wonderful vids!

Busy week this week. Will go on spazz mode more often once busy-ness lays low.

..umm....yeah...They smoke. But they aren't hardcore smokers, they do it when they have the free time to do. I mean it's bad, but I guess I don't really care. I mean it's a man's thing, they can do it as long as they know the consequences you know. Anyway you can go look it up in Youtube, Shinhwa Smoke? something like that.

Behind the scene clip:

1-JunJin: Yes, in vid.

2-Eric: Yes, there was a clip where he talked about how he will try to quit smoking, I can't find it.

3-Hyesung: Yes, in vid.

4-Andy: Yes, in vid.

5-Minwoo: Yes, though I haven't seen a video of him smoking at all.

6-Dongwan:Yes, but I think he's the one that does not smoke as much as the others.

But there's this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvRFFzpr-xI

And I like this one:

About sexy bodies...<cough, cough>...excuse me, hehe. They all have sexy bodies!!! Well, kinda excluding Hyesung and Andy, haha, sorry it's true.

1-Dongwan: He'll always remain the Shinhwa member with the best body. Check out "Only One" MV.

2-JunJin: I just love his body. Very sexy. The best body of Shinhwa in my heart!

3-Minwoo: His body now is really different than when they first debut. He improved a lot.

4-Eric: His wide shoulders and long arms make his body look sexy.

5-Hyesung: haha I think he's hilarious. He sometimes looks like a nerd when he stands next to his member's shirtless. haha, sorry Pil Gyo lovers!:D

6-Andy: ...um....hehe. I haven't really seen his body. Never mind I lied I have, it's okay I guess..hehe.

Here's some sexy clips for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_YUweNmric

Guest a-dang

i know this is a very random question,

but how would someone go about to joining their official fanclub? i don't speak or read korean, so is there a way around it?

and also, purchasing tickets to see them perform -- is this possible?

my friend and i are making big plans to go to korea to see them in a few years time, and i just wanted to know if it's worth the trip.. if we'll be able to see them perform?

we grew up listening to these boys/men and we want to see them before its too late..

Guest shinie

Err..i wouldn't call HyeSung a nerd even if he was standing next to Kim Jong Kook..that's his image...pure and innocent..and maybe sharp ?? I'm pretty sure they came up with pure and innocent at first but his personality was nowhere near that so it eventually become "sharp" guy as time went by....nontheless, he was still the Little Prince of Shinhwa and i don't think muscles will fit the tittle....he was just too thin~

HyeSung worked out recently, though...claiming he wanted to change his image to..er..idk...manly ???

officialphotos1b.jpg

I'm still hoping the muscle showed in this one is photoshoped..although i don't think they would do such a thing =.=;;;

Just my 2 cents...i like HyeSung's back LOL....looks wide to me :D

a-dang, i don't know much about their official FC but i think they open membership everytime Shinhwa release new album ?! In fact i think most of Korean FC works like that...and maybe, it's just rumor...SHCJ don't accept foreigner...i'm not really sure, though...

And as for now, you can only see HyeSung performing LIVE since he's the only one who's promoting his album right now...JunJin and MinWoo is about to have a fansigning event soon, Andy is busy with Jumper and we all know Eric and DongWan are in the army...

u can register if u are foreigner but u need koread id to do it

^_^*

and also korean fren who live in korea so ur can bank in the payment for registeration

this i am not so sure since it has been a while since i last read on how to be a shinhwachangjo-er

and also they open the registeration on special occasion only

well about smokers

not hardcore although i would say that minu and sungie sure smokes a lot

sungie not anymore since he said he wanna quit

but minu

TT_TT

aish

at least wannie stop smoking already

:)

Guest nglkt

I think the official shinhwa changjo is not open for registration now. haven't heard news abt it. the last time they opened up for registration was last year, so i suppose it's an annual thing.

the official shinhwa changjo is open for registration for foreigners as well if i'm not mistaken.

purchasing tickets for their next concert is definitely open to overseas fans! haha xP you can purchase it online but the seats open up for foreign fans are not as good as those for the korean fans. SO, the best way is to get a korean friend to purchase the tickets for you!

P.S: My friends and I are making big plans to go for their next concert too!

Guest miaka0210

wow! a lot of video links! thanks everyone!

i'm definitely going to watch all of them since its SPRING BREAK!!!

which basically means that i can go extremely crazy over shinhwa

for about a week!!! :lol:

well i gotta say though that when it comes to their MV's i'm not sure

which one to pick as my favorite. it could either be one of their powerful songs with

amazing dances (like brand new, T.O.P. etc.) or the behind the scene type of videos

(like isn't it beautfiul, snowy night, etc.). But in the end their random actions or whatever

we wanna call it during interview are still the BEST!! just like the video for their most

noisiest interview.

Ihjj- I love JInnie's body too. I think it's just perfect not too toned.

Oh and that clip about Eric saying that he'll try to quit, I saw that before

too. If I remember it correctly it was an interview in Japan. I can't seem to

find it too.

crystalis has kindly uploaded a subbed video of shinhwa!!

this show was a long time ago, i believe the show is called favorite?

heres part one ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R83SpmnGPpE&feature=channel_page

remember to go HQ :D

so far she has only uploaded parts 1,2, and 3

Archived