KIZUNA - Kamenashi Kazuya (KAT-TUN)

Guest Seno

Hey dudes~ On break from college so I thought I'd try a song. I've really loved the drama Nobuta o Produce and when I was listening to the Seishun Amigo single, I found Kizuna by Kame. He and KAT-TUN preformed it on Music Station Super Live and I just fell in love with this song. I'm out of practice, so it isn't as smooth as it should be, and I hid to up the pitch a little, so the instu might sound a little off to those used to the origional. Gomen na~ I also recently recorded Do As Infinity's Fukai Mori, for anyone who's interested~ >------------- K I Z U N A

Holy! How weird! I was talking to fantasii about singing this song right now! Haha!

I REALLY LIKE YOUR VOICE! It was a really good recording!! Wow! Sing more!! xD

Guest fantasiimaker

*___*

I just love the adlib at the beginning in Kizuna. Really pretty. I wish I could sing je songs and make them sound so good T__T we need to collab more je songs ne >D

FUKAI IS <3. LIKE I TOLD YOU YO. High notes kirei T___T

taki- Lol. Thats because this song is almost as awsome as Konayuki. Almost but not quite XD Thanks for listening! I'm glad you like it!!!

fantasiimaker- Baka na hito! Anything you sing sounds good ne~ Thanks for listening (again XD)

Archived