[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

Guest lordbordem

Eh really?

That wouldn't make any sense, since there was still atleast 5 mins of the episode left after the preview, the whole section where they ask you to vote for whether JJH's <Sausage Bread Point (Sausage Zero Points)> is funnier than PMS's <Moon Ik Jum (Moon Ik Point) A type of Goryeo Tattoo>

Either way you can go to

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/challenge/prevod/index.html

And watch the preview there

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theLEGEND

Eh really?

That wouldn't make any sense, since there was still atleast 5 mins of the episode left after the preview, the whole section where they ask you to vote for whether JJH's <Sausage Bread Point (Sausage Zero Points)> is funnier than PMS's <Moon Ik Jum (Moon Ik Point) A type of Goryeo Tattoo>

Either way you can go to

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/challenge/prevod/index.html

And watch the preview there

Oops, my bad! Yes, there is a preview for this week's episode. I didn't expect the preview to be squeezed in between. I kinda fast forward last week's episode since they were talking the whole time and I barely even understand what they were saying. I only saw the preview for the new sitcom at the end of the show (that's the only preview that I saw). Again, my fault! Sorry! :sweatingbullets:

Guest CrucifyCrusnik

@High Kick

Aww, why did you say that?

It kinda made me not look forward to the episode anymore, since I always root for PMS in these kinda episodes.

Guest teukiie

Can someone tell me why Myungsoo suddenly ran into the game? But good job to Hongchul! He definitely is "lucky"

Next week is the food thing at Time Square!! :D

Guest teukiie

I live in New York. Its only going to show the video of the ad right? No IC Crew to come along with it? lol  im guessing no because i would have been heard of them coming. it would have created a big fuzz. lol Im willing to go, i live in the city anyway, I always go. lol always passing by 42nd. im going to try to take a video of it, but if you want screenshots... you got it! Ill be going around the 10th to 11 of Nov though. (Sorry for the inconvenience.) and btw, im new here, where should i post them at?

Welcome to Soompi! ^^ Remember not to quote images! Remove the %7Boption%7D tags :D I think the cast will be in the commercial but they filmed it in Korea? You can post the photos here~ In the preview, they showed the cast filming it, but I don't think it was in New York! Hope you manage to show some photos!! ^^

Guest lordbordem

@kpopnyc

Hi welcome to the little IC corner in Soompi =D

That would be great if you could get some video/screenshots of it :D

You can either post it here or the DDD Forums, we don't mind either :D

Yeah it's not the IC members themselves in NYC this time, but they do appear on the Ad itself thou from what the news article stated, it's on all month so we don't really mind when you manage to get it ;)

Not alot of us live around that area so we have to usually rely on helpful people like you to see these kind of things ^_^

And just regarding Ep223

Haven't actually watched the episode yet myself but i have read a few articles and summaries.

From what it looks like, when you get shot, you are "Dead" and then you have to go back home, however PMS got shot early in the game and got eliminated early, not wanting to go home, he came back as a zombie and started hitting the other members and disrupting the game in his usual fashion.

To be honest, i hardly see this as much of a problem, This is what PMS has always done in every single game, try to cause as much havok as possible.

In this case however, at least what he was doing wouldn't have meant he would directly benefited from it and won the game by cheating unlike the other times (E.g hiding the money bag in the locker in the money bag episode, not really being helpful to YJS once he got caught in the Tail Grab Episodes).

So i personally just see it as PMS playing his character to the dot.

That opinion might change once i do end up watching the episode thou so we'll see.

Whats more worrying is the lack of safety gear like goggles on a few occasions during the game, that's a pretty big safety lapses

Guest lordbordem

dddsubbers.png

The Dirty Dangerous Difficult Subbers Present...

Episode 204 - The Position Rearrangement Special

It is avaliable at the DDD Fan Club Forum at http://z7.invisionfree.com/DDDteam

Thank You~

You can check out the DDD IC Fan Club for more information

- the Subtitles section for english subs (both hardsubs and softsubs)

- the FAQ section for general enquiries and technical assistance (e.g. how to play softsubs)

- the DDD Subbers Twitter Account at https://twitter.com/DDDSubbers

- the DDD Fan Club Forum at http://z7.invisionfree.com/DDDteam

Enjoy~

Guest CrucifyCrusnik

Thanks all DDD subbers! :D

The 'summer vacation' idea which was proposed at the end of episode 204 sounds so interesting! I can't imagine 7 PARK MYUNG SOOs! Haha, that'd be one hella funny sight to see! xD I hope they really intend to do that as a near future episode!

Guest lordbordem

Yep Infinity Challenge and We Got Married isn't airing this week (Nov 13th)

It could potentially not air the week after and the week after that as well depending on the results of the Asian Game Teams (Whether certain teams reach the semi finals/finals etc)

Archived