[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

Guest ilihanis

Not sure to be honest but it looked like they might be wearing those skin colour tights they sometimes wear during movie recordings etc

OWH im sooooo wanna watch the episode!!! would be a hilarious one!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Infinity Challenge stars as game characters

Netizens are intrigued because MBC’s “Infinity Challenge” members have become characters for a basketball game.

Game company JCE Entertainment’s popular online basketball game, “Free Style” (which the Wonder Girls endorsed back in 2008 and led the game to vast success), updated its character lineup with the “Infinity Challenge” members Yoo Jae Suk, No Hong Chul, and Jung Hyung Don. The other members will be added later.

The revealed characters’ faces, fashion styles, and general look are very similar to the real members’ attributes. The best part about them is that the characters each have their own unique ceremonies and comic motions. For example, No Hong Chul’s character can do his signature “disgusting dance”.

JCE Entertainment’s director of business, Jang Ji Woong, expressed his hopes for the new update, “We are continuing the star marketing that started with an idol girl group in 2008 with this generation’s icon, ‘Infinity Challenge’. We will acquire a new user base by adding the ‘Infinity Challenge’ update, as the show is loved nationally.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/infinity-challenge-stars-as-game-characters

The poster looks really cool.

Guest shiro11

Yeah, they were wearing tights I think. They zoomed up on Junha's legs & he was wearing them

The thing on Junha's legs only went from his ankle to his knee.

Guest rayevang

dddsubbers.png

The Dirty Dangerous Difficult Subbers Present...

Episode 197 - Oh My Tent Alaska Special Part 3

It is avaliable at the DDD Fan Club Forum at http://z7.invisionfree.com/DDDteam

Thank You~

You can check out the DDD IC Fan Club for more information

- the Subtitles section for english subs (both hardsubs and softsubs)

- the FAQ section for general enquiries and technical assistance (e.g. how to play softsubs)

- the DDD Subbers Twitter Account at https://twitter.com/DDDSubbers

- the DDD Fan Club Forum at http://z7.invisionfree.com/DDDteam

Enjoy~

Guest zoddguts

Anyone know where to find Episodes 138 / 139 / 140 Date 24 Jan 2009 - 7 Feb 2009

The Great Bobsleigh Challenge? It's been driving me nuts, can't find any working vids since they've been taken down.

Guest sunny_dance

Anyone know where to find Episodes 138 / 139 / 140 Date 24 Jan 2009 - 7 Feb 2009

The Great Bobsleigh Challenge? It's been driving me nuts, can't find any working vids since they've been taken down.

yea, all the YT vids are gone. however, the RAWs are still available for DL.

i'm not allowed to share links but the DDD IC Fan Club has compiled the links on their forum.

Guest ryansugandy

Is it something wrong with 197 subs? I cant see anything..

*using VLC player

Fix it, i'm using MPC palyer now. It's better~! Thank you to all subber

* i wish i can understand Korean language

Guest perfect

Is it true that MC Yoo is suing his management, sbs, mbc and mbs?

I heard about it in allkpop, but I want to make sure...

From what I hear, not KBS, SBS, or MBC. Just his management company. THey have not been paying him his share for a while. It's not just him, there are other entertainers under that label suing the management company. THe new owner is a fraud. (or so the newspaper says). The company used to be owned by Shin Dong Yup and his close 'friend' but the 'friend' betrayed him and sold his share to the new management and together they kicked SDY out. Afterwards, they haven't really been paying the entertainers well if at all.

I got my source from the korean newspaper. But its been a while since I've read/heard about this news so it may have been resolved by now.

Guest lordbordem

Nup still unresolved, but YJS did send in a notice to terminate his contract a few weeks(October Actually) back to STOM E&F

But yes he is suing KBS,SBS,MBC and his ex agency for non payment of fees to the tune of approximately US$600,000 or $650,000 depending on what news article you look up.

He has recently negotiated with i believe MBC and KBS to get payments made to him personally and this has indeed happened for October

Correction:It was MBC and SBS according to this article but then the newer articles seem to mention that the negotiations failed because he was still under contract with Stom E&F, yet according to this article he has received guarantees from MBC and SBS for payments for October only.

Source:

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/view.html?cateid=1032&newsid=20101204153611576&p=nocut

What he is suing for is the payments between May and October that hasn't been payed.

He is claiming that since his agency won't pay him, the broadcasters should pay him the delayed payments to him personally.

There is a few people that seem to be panicking about this, so lets make this clear.

This does NOT affect his appearance on programs for all 3 broadcasters currently.

Source:

http://media.daum.net/entertain/others/view.html?cateid=100030&newsid=20101211143804259&p=bntnews

Guest adikkeluangman

Infinity Challenge’s bibimbap CF errors in Times Square

As reported earlier, the bibimbap CF produced by the members of “Infinity Challenge“ finally appeared on the TQS electric screen in New York’s Times Square.

Hilariously, a New Yorker discovered that the ad accidentally ran an error in the middle of its screening, causing a pause at the “Taste of Korea” screen for 30 minutes.

The pictures were uploaded on a community site on December 4th under the title, “The crazy timing of ‘Infinity Challenge’ bibimbap ad in Times Square.”

The ad was originally supposed to run four times per hour in promotion of Korean cuisine and culture.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/infinity-challenges-bibimbap-cf-errors-in-times-square

“Infinity Challenge” edits program content for Jung Hyung Don’s injury

Due to gagman Jung Hyung Don’s ankle injury, producers of MBC’s “Infinity Challenge” are now rushing to edit the show’s film schedule.

Jung Hyung Don injured his ankle while filming a special tae kwon do episode for MBC’s “Enjoy Today” on December 2nd, forcing his right leg into a cast for a minimum of six weeks. His injury has made it impossible for him to appear on variety shows.

Representatives of “Infinity Challenge” have just now begun to change out their content line-up, and have put a halt to one of their long-term projects set to broadcast this coming February. Producers explained that they will be editing the show to make sure that there is not as much physical movement involved, much like how they edited for Park Myung Soo’s injury last time.

Jung Hyung Don’s wife, Han Yura, expressed her upset feelings through her Twitter on December 3rd by writing, “I have such a horrible fever, and now, even my husband is injured. I felt so nervous lately, I just hope that the year comes to a close on a good note.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/infinity-challenge-edits-program-content-for-jung-hyung-dons-injury

‘Infinity Challenge’ members pose in the nude for calendar photoshoot

Let’s face it – coming in at third place is no one’s cup of tea. But what could possibly make the defeat that much harder to bear? Well according to ‘Infinity Challenge‘, stripping down for a nude photoshoot with your coworkers might be a good place to start.

On the latest episode of ‘Infinity Challenge’, Park Myung Soo and Yoo Jae Suk won 1st and 2nd place respectively in their ‘Calendar Model Challenge’. Consequently, the remaining cast members had to pose in the nude for a calendar shoot.

As the losing cast members began stripping down, both viewers and the staff on set had a great laugh upon seeing Jung Hyung Don and Jung Jun Ha’s pudgy bodies. Yet the highlight of the episode came when Yoo Jae Suk, who was exempt from the nude photoshoot, began taking off his clothes while muttering, “I came second place, so why do I even need to do this…?”

The MC then replied to himself, “I guess… I actually want to do this…”, causing viewers to burst out with laughter.

With their bodies exposed, the members looked at each other with repugnance and said, “We’re dirty” and “We have nasty bodies”. As always, these fellows managed to find the funny in humiliation, and were laughing so hard throughout the photoshoot that they could barely talk.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/infinity-challenge-members-pose-in-the-nude-for-calendar-photoshoot

^This made me missing JunJin more.

Guest lordbordem

Just for reference from a page back regarding "‘Infinity Challenge’ members pose in the nude for calendar photoshoot"

Gotta love Allkpop

"The MC then replied to himself, “I guess… I actually want to do this…”, causing viewers to burst out with laughter."

They even had the line in the picture they posted and it was a PD Onscreen Caption -.-"

Not to mention the translation is wrong as well "This guy...he actually wanted to do this..."

Guest CrucifyCrusnik

Thanks lordbordem for clarifying that up. It's a good thing that the whole legal issue wouldn't be affecting MC Yoo's appearance in variety shows, otherwise there's gonna be a huge uproar.

Btw, may I know which episode you guys are working on to sub for the next episode release? Thanks.

Archived